Chapter 10

Then my crow flys in, "CAW CAW! TSUKIKO (Y/N) AND TOMIOKA GIYUU! HEAD NORTH FOR THERE ARE SIGHTINGS OF DEMONS! CAW!" My face becomes blank. "The person I didn't wanna see is now on a mission with me, great." I stand up rolling my eyes. "Haha, good luck (Y/N)." Shinobu says, "I'm gonna need it, bye!" I say. The girls wave goodbye, I grab my sword and I head out the Butterfly Estate. I start walking north to encounter a small village with a wisteria tree around it, I was still a bit down but now was not the time. I start walking around to hear swords slashing.

   I run over to see Giyuu fighting a rather large demon, that's one big demon.. I roll my eyes and decide to take action. I jump behind the demon, "Total Concentration.. Ninth Form: Waning Moonswaths." I create an endless stream of slashes cutting off the demons arms. Then Giyuu jumps to finish it off but the demon regrows it's arms and knocks Giyuu down. I run over to Giyuu and I stand beside him, "(Y/N)..?" He says weakly. "Don't worry, I'll take care of this. Just rest." I say smiling, he then passes out.

   The demon charges at me, but I encounter with my sword. This ones strong.. Total Concentration.. Sixteenth Form: Moonbow- Half Moon." A swing my sword is a downward slash, resulting in a powerful sixfold slash. I cut off the demons head, it rolls off into the sunrise. I unsheathe my sword and run over to Giyuu, he's dead knocked out.. I put him on my back and I make it back to the Demon Slayer Corps, I enter the Butterfly Estate. I set him on the beds, "Ara ara, did he get hurt already?" Shinobu says clicking her tongue. "Yup." I say scratching the back of my head.

    "It looks like he hit his head quite hard, I'll take care of him." Shinobu says, I nod walking out.  "(Y/N)!" Mitsuri says, "Oh hey Mitsuri!" I say. "I heard what happened, is Giyuu okay?" She asks, "Yep, Shinobu is treating him right now." Mitsuri sighs in relief and nods. "Hey, you should make him a gift!" Mitsuri says, "Uh.. why?" I ask. "Just a suggestion." She says, "I mean after all, you do like him." She says with a cheeky smile. "I do not." I say looking away, "You do! Don't lie." She says bugging me. I finally give up after annoying be about it and finally accept.

    "YAY!" Mitsuri says. We both walk to the Love Estate, I take out an old picture I found of Giyuu, Urorodaki and I. "So, I'm guessing that's Urorodaki?" Mitsuri asks, "Mhm, he trained both of us." I say. "SoI'm gonna put this in the gift, along with a card." I say grabbing a plain white card, "Ahh~great idea!" Mitsuri says. "Aren't you gonna make a gift?" I ask, Mitsuri shakes her head. "I'm not the one who likes Giyuu!" She says, "I don't like him!" I say crossing my arms. She scoffs in response, I look away turning red and I continue writing.