All the Way (Kylo Ren x Reade...

By Fledderer

After finishing medical school you decide to join the first order as one of their medics. A routine assignmen... More

Desert
Medbay
Base
P37
Interrogation Room
Emergency Room
Upsilon
Maxima-A
Conference Rooms
Pressure Chamber
Promotion
Training
First Day
Cold
Cookies
Black Hole
Planets
Mud
Villagers
Home
Finalizer
Pharmaceuticals
Sand
Surprises
Introductions
Doppelganger
Mission
Strangers
Warmth
Radio Silence
Mustafar
Mask
Connection
Transporter
Hostage
Escape
Landing
Water
Death Star
Exegol
Sidious

Void

4.6K 147 147
By Fledderer

The Sith eternals ever louder chanting pulled you out of your thoughts and back into reality. Why were they here any way? Did Sidious only create them to get a chorus of Yes-sayers? It seemed like it. From what you could tell there wasn't a single one that was Force sensitive. Then again, you couldn't really 'feel' the whole arena, or your limbs. But from how they behaved they had to be the most loyal following you could get. It was a cult, after all. Who didn't want religious fanatics by their side that would do your every bidding because you were 'their chosen one' or 'one true emperor' or...whatever fancy term one would come up with.

"No.", Rey said quietly, "No. No. No! You were supposed to join the Light! Not fall for the Dark!"

Kylo didn't reply. He stretched his hand out in your direction, inviting you to get closer. You gave him a big smile, taking his hand and a few steps higher towards him before letting it go and turning to Rey.

"You told me he was on the Light side! You said he was struggling with the Dark!", her voice was desperate. In disbelief about what had happened mere minutes earlier.

"I lied.", you said simply and gave Kylo a brief look before taking a step down, "He might have struggled before, but since I know him he's chosen his side. You on the other hand...you're still sitting on the Fence, unsure of what to choose."

Maybe you could still turn this around? She was incredibly skilled with the Force after all. She had healed you too...you kind of owed it to her to at least try. There was some hope left.

"No! No!", she shouted.

Kylo stood up and stretched his hand out, "We will rule together, Rey. Palpatine and Skywalker. An alliance reforged."

"Don't do this, Ben. Please don't do this.", she pleaded, almost breaking out in tears.

"We can make this better. We will bring a new Order to the Galaxy.", he took a step forward, "It doesn't have to be this way. We can join Forces. The Resistance and the Final Order."

You glanced over at Kylo, if everything went as planned this wouldn't work out. If Pryde had listened to you, the Resistance's headquarters would already be destroyed...that and the entire planet. Hopefully Rey didn't know that.

You looked back at Rey. There was no way that you'd be able to convince her to join you if she figured that out. You cursed yourself for having told Pryde about the tracker. Maybe there would have been a happy end to this? The First, or Final, Order ruling side by side with the New Republic? With the Resistance? Creating an entirely new ruling class, that'd bring peace and prosperity to the galaxy. Not anymore. And the only one that could be hold accountable for that was you. Not even the big bad Sidious, or the Supreme Leader...after all you hadn't even asked him if you should tell Pryde. Your heart felt as if it had been frozen and shattered at the realization of what you had done.

A part of you started reasoning with yourself. That Kylo would have agreed nevertheless. That it was all going to be fine in the end. That the Final Order and New Republic would have never in their dreams joined Forces because two Force users on a distant planet, hidden by space cancer, had decided it would be that way. Rationally speaking you had made the right decision. Kylo most probably would have agreed. Pryde probably would have blown up more than just one planet in his search for the Resistance. But...but maybe you had ruined it all? The what ifs were just too grand to ignore.

"No. No, Ben...I can't do this.", Rey shouted, turning around and staring at her own hand. She closed and opened it a few times before facing you again, "I can't join an alliance with someone who rules over the galaxy with an Iron Fist! Executes innocents! Destroys entire planets because they don't bow to his will!"

No, they wouldn't ever have agreed to work together. Their morals were far too different. The Final Order had an 'Ends justify the means' mentality while the New Republic was far too focused on delaying progress with bureaucracy. Your hate for paperwork almost justified ordering the elimination of who knew how many people and the destruction of an entire ecosystem by blowing up a planet. Almost. Not entirely but it did make you feel slightly better about what you had done.

She vehemently shook her head, "I want to take your hand...if it were Ben's.", she took a deep breath, "But it isn't Ben who's hand I'd take.", tears started forming in her eyes,"I'm not even sure if it is still Kylo's."

Jannah had gotten up and closer, you could see Finn struggling to stand up somewhere further back. Sidious throwing him around the room clearly hadn't been beneficial for him.

"I'd have to betray my entire being to join forces with you.", tears were starting to stream down her face,"Everything I stand for. You are all the Sith together. The embodiment of Evil. And me...I'm a Jedi.", she shook her head again.

You shook yours too and lifted your left hand up, stopping Kylo from replying. Whatever guilt you had felt for calling the destruction of a planet and its people had evaporated when Rey had spoken her last words.

"'The embodiment of Evil'?", you asked and took a step down the stairs, hand still lifted up and balled into a fist, "That's... what we are to you?"

You paused, waiting for her to take back her statement without avail, "Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound? You see the world in black and white. You see us as 'the embodiment of Evil' and the Resistance as what? 'The embodiment of everything good'? Are you truly making such an unbelievable foolish distinction?", you spoke fast, lecturing her without being condescending.

You took another step down and pressed your lips together briefly, shaking your head, "No.", you paused and mustered her, continuing to speak much slower than you had earlier, "No, Rey, you are wrong. I told you about my Father and how he was killed? It was the Resistance. Why? Because he supported the First Order."

"Bu-"

"But? He had every right to. In the outer rims the First Order are the only ones capable of saving you from criminals. Your precious galactic core is well protected, you don't need the help. But us...", you shook your head, "No. Without the First Order we'd be lost. And you. You, my dear Rey, completely ignore that."

You stayed calm, almost emotionless. All you wanted to do was inform her of what was happening, trying to make her understand that she was wrong with calling the First Order the literal reincarnation of evil personified. They had their weak moments, they weren't always right...but they were being the way they were to do good. Whether or not they were wrong with what they did couldn't be answered with a yes or no. It wasn't binary, it was on a spectrum. Or at least, you first had to explain it before eventually deciding on either.

"But you aren't free! You take away our freedom!", Jannah shouted, "I didn't want to join the First Order! I was forced into it!"

"Mistakes were clearly made, we aren't perfect.", you said as calm as possible, if you had been in charge you'd have made sure Jannah wouldn't have betrayed the First Order, "The Final Order will clone their soldiers. Those mistakes will never get repeated."

"You execute innocents!", Jannah's voice didn't get any more quiet. Instead of acknowledging what you had said she brought up the next point. Not even trying to have a discussion, all she wanted was to antagonize you. There were few things you despised as much as someone incapable of listening.

"Innocents? Resistance supporters! The Resistance is nothing more than a terrorist organization funded by the New Republic! Its sole purpose is to destroy the First Order.", you looked at her, calming your voice down a bit, "You have no ideals. Nothing. The only thing you know is that you hate the First Order, but what if it's gone? Who is going to protect the outer rims from murderers, slavers and other scum? Definitely not the New Republic. No...they are far too focused on their own secure little system in the galactic core."

And paper trails. Never forget the damage done by delaying decisions.

Rey's struggle was all too visible. She wasn't stupid, she saw what you meant but she didn't agree. Unlike Jannah who completely refused to see your point.

"Rey...", you started, heightening your voice mildly to show your sympathy "I know why you joined them. You're good-natured. You just want to help.", you smiled, "The only reason you joined the Resistance is because you thought you'd help more people that way but...", you shook your head, "You're destroying more lives by supporting them."

"That's not true.", her voice was quiet.

"Don't you see? Don't you see the chaos they bring upon us? The galactic core is tiny compared to the outer rims! You will destroy tens of thousands of planets by removing the single factor keeping them safe!"

"Shut up.", she looked down onto the floor and looked as if she was about to collapse any minute. She was blocking out any truth you spoke. For what reason? Why did she have to do that! You knew she could listen! She had done so before but now? Now she did not want to. She might as well put her hands over her ears, it would have been about as ignorant as she was being right now.

"Think! Rey! Think!", you half shouted. She was getting on your nerves. She was so hell bent on supporting the first cause that had come her way without actually listening to anything of what you were saying. To her you were evil, that was it. There was no grey area in between. Her stupid black and white thinking. You absolutely detested it.

"Don't listen to her, Rey! She's a Knight of Ren!", Finn shouted. He was running towards you, limping. His shirt was stained in blood and as much as you enjoyed the lovely sight it didn't make up for the stupid words he was spewing.

Rey jerked up her head to stare at you, "You were lying!"

You shot a death glare into his direction but wished it would have been a blaster instead. Or one of those good old fashioned bullets you had used on Sidious earlier. He was mildly Force Sensitive, after all.

"No. I am their medic as well.", you retaliated. Why did he have to come now? You had made so much progress. Maybe you would have even managed to convince her, now it would be much harder. If not completely impossible

You looked at Kylo. His face was pale and his breathing shallow, the fight with the Sith's spirits clearly wasn't over yet. It'd probably still take a while, too. Taking the throne didn't come without paying a price...but you'd make sure nothing would happen to him. None would even get close to hurting what was yours.

"And...and...", Finn supported his weight on his knees, trying to squeeze out words in between his heavy breaths, "They...they destroyed Ajan Kloss..."

Couldn't Pryde have waited a few more minutes to blow up the Resistance's base? Or maybe an hour or two? How did Finn figure that out any way?

"NO!", Rey collapsed down to her knees and started crying. After all those tears had already ran down her face she still had some left for her 'friends'. Or...you guessed the animals whose death you had caused too. If you were fully honest you regretted that far more than the fact one of the factions currently at war had been wiped out. This should have been done ages ago, it'd have made the war so much shorter. Far less casualties.

Finn and Jannah were doing their best to support Rey.

You took a few steps back, getting closer to Kylo. He wasn't looking good, his skin was ashen and he was slouched over, elbows on his knees. You kneeled down, placing your left hands on his leg.

"You!", Rey shouted and you turned your head to look at her, her voice cracking midway, "This is your doing!", she got up and stretched out her hand, pointing at you, "You put a tracker on the Falcon!"

Oh smart little one, how did she find that out? It didn't matter any more...they were all dead. Everyone who mattered to her.

"I. Will. Kill. You.", she hissed and ignited her lightsaber.

You turned your head back to Kylo and ran your hands through his hair briefly before getting up. A smile crept over your face as you turned towards them.

"Rey...my dearest Rey...", you laughed, "Don't you realize that all this hate is only bringing you to the Dark Side?", you scoffed and raised your eyebrows up, giving her the most pitying look you could manage, "The Light is truly lacking its flair if you aren't allowed to have emotions."

She was breathing heavily, barely containing herself from jumping towards you. This could go very, very wrong with your head not being attached to the rest of your body any more. Especially with Kylo as weak as he was currently. Then again. While everyone that had mattered to her had been turned into star dust...the only one that mattered to you was currently sitting behind you. There was no way you'd let her do the same to you, that you had just done to her. Not very fair, but what in life was truly fair? The stronger one prevailed and you wouldn't be the one to give up her spot at the top of the food chain.

"You joined the Resistance because you needed someone to hate. You hated the First Order, you hated Kylo Ren...and now you hate me. It is a burden I will gladly carry.", you bowed down mockingly.

"Shut the FUCK UP!", Jannah shouted.

Honestly, if she would have said anything similar you would have shouted the same.

"Hey...hey I tried to do this diplomatically.", you raised your arms briefly before letting them fall down. Then again...it was so much fun to make fun of them! It wasn't the only reason you were antagonizing them, their focus would be on you and not on Kylo this way. It was better to lose your head than to have Kylo lose his.

Finn moved his hand to his belt. His blaster was missing. Good for you, very good for you otherwise this would have all been incredibly short lived. Literally for you as your lifespan would have been shortened by a few decades. You laughed again, more out of relief than anything else.

"I hate you.", Rey hissed, gripping her lightsaber until her knuckles were white. Cute.

You smiled at her then abruptly stopped it, raising up a finger as if you were trying to remember something, "Actually...Rey. You don't hate me.", you pressed your lips together and shook your head, "Not yet.", you stopped and dropped your hand again, "But we can change that."

A shot echoed through the gigantic hall. Silence. Then Jannah's body dropped onto the floor, the blaster had ripped away most of her face.

"NOOO!", both Finn and Rey shouted. They both kneeled down next to her lifeless body.

"Ohhhh...shouldn't have done that...really shouldn't have done that!", you said, more quiet than usually but not whispering, "Bad memories.", back to your normal voice, "Do you see that, Rey? DO YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S WHAT THE RESISTANCE DID TO MY BROTHERS!"

Rey looked up briefly then held tightly onto Jannah's shirt again.

"You blame ME! You blame ME for everything! While completely, COMPLETELY ignoring that it was YOU who created this!", you stopped and dropped your arms to your sides briefly before raising them again in anger and taking the last steps down, "You have brought out the worst in me! I played along for such a long time, you know that Rey? FOR SO LONG!"

You stopped and watched her wail over her dead 'friend' that she had known for less than 24 hours. There was nothing connecting them. No common memories besides being told that Poe's landing had been a catastrophe. That and maybe watching each other sleep for a bit on the way to Exegol. You had taken nothing from her, no one important. It might as well have been a stranger...no, it was a stranger. What the Resistance had taken from you, however...had been family.

"But I'm not the enemy, because you unleashed this upon the world.", your voice was quiet, "Why didn't you listen? Why don't you listen to us now? There is this ever consuming divide and you are just tearing it further apart."

Rey got up again and ignited her lightsaber once again, "Can you not just shut up for one single minute?"

"Honestly? I really like my voice and want you all to hear it, after all...it's only hearing and never ever listening!", you put your arms behind your back, military style, and bent forward slightly to get a better look at Jannah's ripped apart face before quickly moving back again and shaking your head in disgust.

"What the fuck is wrong with you.", Finn's eyes were wide open. He couldn't properly comprehend the situation. The way you behaved much less than what you had done.

Rey stretched her hand out but nothing happened. She stared at it, unsure of what had just happened. It was more entertaining than seeing Sidious do the same earlier. Their whole world got thrown upside down whenever they couldn't solve something with the Force.

You raised your eyebrows and tilted your head. Wordlessly asking her if something was wrong. It was so much more humiliating than actually saying the words out loud.

She did it again and screamed in frustration. You weren't moving an inch.

"Doesn't work, eh?", you asked and gave her a pitying smile again. You sighed, "Leave. Just leave, make yourself a new home. I don't want to kill you, you're...you don't understand. You don't deserve to die.", you smiled again, this time genuine, "You just did what you thought was best. I can't really hold you accountable for that, I do the same."

"You just shot Jannah?!", Finn shouted, his eyes only got wider.

"To prove a point.", you said with the most innocent voice. It was the truth. Her death had purely been for illustration purposes. Arguably this had been her greatest achievement yet. Maybe her only one, actually.

"You're sick. You're mad. You're completely psychopathic."

"A big word for such a low ranking stormtrooper."

"You are worse than Kylo Ren! You enjoyed executing those civilians!", if he'd open up his eyes any wider they'd pop out of his head.

"Honestly, you're starting to get on my nerves. Last chance...take it or leave it. Or I guess take it and leave.", you moved your hands in front of your abdomen. In your right you were still holding your blaster, only emphasizing its existence by placing your left hand on top of it.

"Rey. Be smart and go. And take Finn with you or we'll have another body to clea-"

"SHUT UP!", she shouted and swung her lightsaber at you.

You jumped backwards, evading the deadly strike. Two shots. A scream from Finn. A 'Finn!' from Rey.

"Do you really want to stab me again! The first time wasn't very pleasant at all!", you laughed coldly and took a few steps backwards, getting a bit of distance between you and Rey. This would be fun. This would be so much fun!

You were like a cat, playing with its prey. For now you'd make her believe it was the other way around. But this setting was just too boring...mhhh. Apart from that you were at a disadvantage in the open. And in case it'd go wrong, you didn't want Kylo to see you die.

"You don't want to do this, Rey.", you switched up your tone from mocking to being genuine, "I don't like you, but you're good. You really are, you're just doing your best. If you want to leave you can."

You turned around and walked towards the exit, "I'll show you out, too."

A boulder came throwing your way again and you sprinted ahead, leaping forward and sliding below one of the gigantic tanks. The impact cracked the glass but didn't break it. You crawled out from below the tank and ran forward, hiding behind a pillar.

You closed your eyes, she was getting closer, but seemingly unaware of where you were hiding. The image of being face to face with a Vornskr appeared in your mind. Its eyes being illuminated by the moon. Its teeth ripping out your brother's throat...you finally understood them. How they saw the world. You could sense Rey the same way they had sensed your brother. Maybe you'd rip her throat out too?

"You made the wrong decision, Rey.", you spoke and immediately scurried away to the next tank, staying out of sight.

She stopped, turning into the direction where you had just been. She wouldn't find you, she wouldn't even be able to hear your steps. The void you created didn't just drain colour but also sound. You shot one of the lights that was illuminating the area.

Rey stopped, confused by the sudden change in lighting but continued on rather quickly. Still searching for you. She needed her eyes. You could sense her without them.

You climbed up on one of the tanks and watched her get closer to you for a while. She eventually reached your tank, but didn't think about looking up. You pointed your blaster at her and pulled the trigger, hitting the ground next to her on purpose. There was no need to end it so soon.

She jumped back, her eyes darting in between your face and the blaster. Why hadn't she sensed it? You smiled.

She threw the tank over and you only barely managed to jump upon the next closest one. The glass shattered, but the sound was muffled. That wasn't fair! Just taking away the ground below you! What an ass! You tried to pull yourself up, but it wasn't hard for Rey to knock you down. Your fingers had never been extraordinarily strong to begin with, but with the cold freezing them it was even harder for you to hold on.

The fall knocked the air out of your lungs and you desperately tried to get some back in, failing hopelessly. When you finally managed to the air was ice cold, almost freezing your insides. She had knocked you off your high horse and facing reality was quite painful.

You regretted not immediately shooting her. Playing was fun, but only if you had the upper hand and weren't gasping for air on the floor. You weren't a cat playing with a mouse, no you felt like a fish out of water. Rey being the cat.

She came closer, watching you lying on the floor and shaking her head. She turned her saber in the air so the blade was facing downwards. Oh no. Oh hell no. This wouldn't end the same way it had for Sidious earlier. She pushed her weapon down. Instead of impaling your heart it just flickered pathetically and the blade disappeared. Rey stared at the hilt in her hand, still in disbelief of what happened.

"What ARE you?!"

"Nothing."

You grabbed her hand and pulled her down to your level, throwing her to the side. Both of you got up at the same time. You delivered a high kick to her head. She blocked it just in time. You jumped up and kicked her abdomen with your right foot before you had even put the left down.

The moment both your feet were back on the floor you moved in, punching her solar plexus. She tumbled onto the floor, stopping her fall but earning herself a few glass shards in her hands. It hadn't been as powerful as you had hoped for.

"I am a void. I don't exist within the Force and the Force doesn't exist around me.", you said, moving back and giving her a second to breathe.

She recovered quickly, greeting you with a friendly kick to your torso which you didn't manage to evade at the cost of your ribcage integrity. Pain soared through your body, Rey only making it worse by hitting the side of your head with her lightsaber. The cracked rib, hit to the head and onsetting hypothermia painted a beautiful picture of nothing but pain.

She tried to lift up one of the bigger pieces of metal to throw it at you, but the void you had created stopped her from being able to do so. It gave you enough time to throw another punch. She pushed your hand away, the momentum spinning you around and her kick sent you flying into the shards of the broken down tank nearby.

You groaned, not being able to hear it yourself, and got up on your hands and knees, immediately deeply regretting your decision as the shards but buried deeper into your flesh. You had trouble even staying like this, with every second it felt as if your body got heavier.

Rey was immediately by your side, dragging you up by your arm only to grab your hair and smash your head into her knee. You fell down again, wincing in pain.

You got back up on your knees and vomited. In the corner of your eyes you could see Rey take a step backwards, clearly not wanting to get in touch with it...and completely ignoring that she was standing in the same soup that Snoke had been cooking in for who knew how long.

She kicked you again, by now you couldn't tell any new pain apart from the old. You pressed your eyelids together, doing your best to stay conscious as you slowly felt your mind slip away. You didn't try to get up immediately.

"Time out.", you said, making a 'T' with your hands, "This isn't fair. I'm just a doctor, you grew up in a junkyard you probably had to fight rats my size when you were five."

She scoffed, "Your power is useless."

"Is it?", you asked, and slowly got up. Alright. The adrenaline in your body was the only thing allowing you to move your limbs. The cold was creeping up your bones, severely restricting your movement. You spat away blood that had gathered in your mouth. It wasn't warm, like it should be.

"Let's end this.", you mumbled.

Similar to Kylo earlier you wrapped her in a bubble, closing off her connection. She fell down on her knees, still conscious. Images of your father dying, the Resistance fighters standing over him with satisfaction in their eyes...your brothers getting shot one by one. Kylo collapsing, her almost killing him...You forced yourself to live through every horrible event again. Similar to pouring gasoline on a campfire it fueled your hatred. Not just, however. There was also fear, fear to lose Kylo. Fear that if you'd be defeated now that she'd just end his life five minutes later.

His laughter, the first time he had carried you from the interrogation room to his med bay. How he had stitched up your wounds. How he'd allowed you to sleep in his room after your deployment on Weih. Waking you up every single time you had nightmares. The woman who had tried to touch him and the surprised but satisfied look on his face after you had shot her. His anger after you had overdone it again. His lips touching yours. The way he had greeted you in the Death Star and how he had held you over water.

In the end the hatred was so miniscule you might as well not have given into it. All you could see was Kylo's face as the black hole absorbed everything Rey stood for. The walls were closing in on her. Every time she tried to escape that part disappeared out of existence the moment it got in touch with you. You compressed her into a tiny ball, suffocating her by taking away the very thing she was dependent on.

She fell to the side, unconscious. She was still fighting, desperately trying not to destroy any more of herself by accidentally moving into the void. Commendable. If only she would have listened...you sighed loudly and swallowed her whole, erasing her being from the very face of the Galaxy. Her skin was grey and you watched her for a few minutes, still keeping her inside the black hole. You had to make sure she was actually gone and that she wouldn't ascend to the Light Side. But she didn't. There was nothing left of her pathetic existence.

You collapsed your void and fell on your knees as the weight of the dark side hit you. Her skin didn't get any colour back, even though the rest of the place around you did.

"There she is.", a familiar voice sounded from behind you.

"Hey, are you still alive, Miss?"

"Doing fantastic over here.", you mumbled as Ap'lek lifted you up. You didn't have the strength to protest even if you would have wanted to.

"Let's bring you back to him, alright?"

Ap'lek carried you towards Kylo. You poked his abdomen, signaling him to let you go and slowly walked up the stairs. Ignoring the pain was impossible, but your pride to get up those stairs on your own was much stronger.

Kylo stood up and took your hand, helping you up the last few steps. He took a seat and pulled you on his lap.

He carefully lifted up your head. His smile made the bruises, cold and pain worth every bit. No matter how much you had been through, you knew that you'd do it again without hesitation. There was nothing you wouldn't do for him. And there was nothing he wouldn't do for you. He was yours and you were his.

This was everything you could have ever hoped for. What you had always wanted.

You ran your hand through his hair and pulled him closer until your lips touched.

Annotation: (there is a version 2.0 on my profile)

Oh man, this has been a wild ride from start to finish. It was supposed to just be maybe two chapters of the reader meeting Kylo...I guess I've written an entire, albeit not very good, book about it. Two chapters was all I wanted to do in the beginning. Then it turned into three...four...ten...twenty and now over forty chapters and 370 pages.

Never expected that to be fully honest...so if any of you notice any inconsistencies, plotholes or me forgetting about parts: Please tell me!

I wrote the last chapters in one go (writing something about 4000 words/day) to avoid any mistakes there, nevertheless: they happen. Criticism is always welcome! I know some people say that and only expect positive comments but seriously hit me with all your complaints. Any of them! I will appreciate them because it is the only way to improve.

I wanted to thank all of you who've been through this ride with me. Your comments really kept me going even though it sometimes took ages for me to update. Thank you so much for your patience and still continuing to read even though I couldn't get off my lazy ass. Special thanks go out to those who've been leaving their lovely messages under basically every chapter! To my wattpad readers: I'm sorry for not replying to basically any of them. The notification system on that website is just so incredibly weird.

Not entirely related but I'm super grateful all of you were so understanding when it came to my mental health. It's been a struggle and honestly I'm still not 100% recovered but it's gotten much better. Thank you for that, it really meant a lot to me.

So just in case any of you have exams coming up: First of all..why the fuck are you reading this? Shouldn't you be studying? Just kidding, breaks are needed! And you're totally spending it very well by reading this lol

Also sleep is important. Atleast six hours! And I mean six hours per day and not six hours per two or three days like I did it...shadow people aren't fun my friends. They aren't fun.

Last but not least: I feel like I have to address this...I am not advocating for totalitarian governments. Or that you should just execute civilians etc etc. I think it is common sense when it comes to the latter but these days I feel like I should address it separately.

I'm actually on the opposite end of that political axis and personally completely against authoritarianism. In my opinion freedom is the greatest human right and it has to be protected at all cost. It was actually kind of fun, albeit difficult, to write the opposite side of the spectrum. If I did get something wrong, same thing again...please tell me.

So yeah, I wasn't trying to make this political...it's a fanfiction (emphasis on fiction), it is not correlated to our current political systems so please don't see it as me trying to convince you of either side. I personally hate it if someone brings up politics in something that isn't politics itself, that's why I wanted to say it.

(The only side you should be convinced to follow now is the dark. For Kylo......and sorry...it's just much better than the light :P Debate me, I fucking mean it!)

I think that's all? I mean I guess I could go on and on here...I'm super happy that this story got as much attention as it has! I have never expected that...it astounds me everytime. Don't even know how to put that into words.

So once again: thank you so much for staying until the very end and, hopefully, enjoying the story that developed out of a brain fart I had one night.

I wish you all a lovely morning, midday, evening or night whenever you should finish this and stumble upon this comment at the end.

Thank you :3

Update from future me: I will rewrite this fanfiction in its entirety, it will take me a while but I will not delete this version, even after I've finished the other. My writing has since improved but just to honour a piece of work which has hopefully brought many of you some joy, I won't take it down. I thought about just updating it and 'overwriting' the old chapters but that'd be boring. So, if you liked this, and you'd like to enjoy this in a bit of a better quality you can read it soon :D It'll take me a bit to rewrite it, but I'll try to update frequently and I hope that I can keep you all as attached to the new version as to the old (and that I don't accidentally overcomplicate the new thing and make it worse that way xd)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5.8K 34
You've recently become a nurse serving the First Order. So far your life was uneventful and unimportant...you felt useless in a sense. Everything cha...
159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...
105K 3.3K 29
You're an up and coming journalist with dreams of becoming a well known investigative reporter. Saddled with a new assignment to write an expansive p...