The Heir Of My Heart (Kim Tae...

By Aesthetic_EJ

"You know You can't run away from me kitten" He laugh evilly making him more merciless monster than he alread... More

Intro:
Prologue
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7(Punishment)
Chapter:8(Heart breaks)
Chapter:9(Weeding)
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13(Troublesome guy)

Chapter:10(Devils)

34 2 8
By Aesthetic_EJ

"Hell is empty
And the devils are here"

Taehyung's POV

I stare at the women standing in her balcony. Still in her weeding dress. There was no sound of any music or crowd. That means the ball was officially over. She was gazing up in the sky. Her eyes twinkled and her tears shining in the moonlight. How much I hated myself to admit that she was looking gorgeous. Innocent and pure. But it doesn't made her any less of a sinner for being the mate of heir of the darkness. Me

It was her weeding day. Why isn't she happy? Aren't this the most special and euphoric moment for human? Getting married...

A growled escaped my lips. Married?? How can she marry someone who is not me? How can she allow someone to touch her who is not me??

"Your Highness calm down" Yoongi spoke. I closed my eyes to calm myself but it didn't help so I did something that was surprising for me too. I inhaled the scent of her which was lingering in the air. And it automatically calms me down. Her vanilla like scent is so intoxicating.

But now I need to focus on the job I came here for. I wore my mask and glance at my mans.
"One mistake and I will rip your throats" I said. With my voice filled with cold and venom. They all noded.

I smirked and last time glance at my so called mate.
Time to come to daddy now!!!

Y/N'S POV:

I let loneliness to drown me in. Junhoong just leave after escoting me to what he called our room!!

I stare at the moon and let the tears to come out which I was holding for this whole day. I was so depressed and broken at the moment. This was my first night of my marriage and the thought of it. Makes me disgusted and felt hatred towards myself. I don't wanna imagine being touched by this moron.

But all of these feelings will go in vain. At least I have some time alone for myself now. I was exhausted. Tiredness was visible on my face and body. I let the cold air caress my exposed shoulders and arms. I haven't even slipped out of this heavy dress. I was so busy in my own thought. I last time glance at the moon and turned to walk to my new wardrobe. As I reached for the door of my cupboard...

The lights turned off. I gasped and fear took over me. Does power went out or something? I tried to reach the room's door by the small light of moon from the balcony. I sighed in relief and twisted it open to reveal the dark hallway.

"Junhoong?" I called out. Only to meet by silence. Where is he? I climbed down the stairs and look around in search of any maid or guard.

"Junhoong?" I called out again. But this time I heard footsteps from upstairs. It wasn't of one person. But of so many.

It must be Junhoong.
"Junhoong. Why lights are out?" I asked. But than the sound of the footsteps stopped. Suddenly there was a loud scream of someone. I stuttled and held the chair to balance myself. Its of Junhoong!!!

What is happening? Where is he? Is he OK? Did someone hurt him. It could be one reason. Someone break into our house...

I should run. But the darkness around me made me unaware of where I was going. I tried my best not to bump into something or someone. And don't made any sound so I won't caught. But eventually I tripped over a table. Resulting me to fall forward. I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but a strong arm wrapped around my waist and held me back. I chocked on the air and held the arm of that person which was on my waist. I try to let go but it only makes him tighten it more.

I whimpered and screamed on top of my lungs. Hoping someone will hear me and help me somehow. But it only made the person laugh evilly. His deep raspy voice send shiver down my spine. He pulled me closer so my back was now pressed against his oh so wow masculine chest. His breath attacking my neck. My heart was beating so fast that I can't even think properly.

Something about this person is so strange. His aurora was scaring the shit out of me and yet I felt it familiar. Something I am well aware of. But of whom?

"Missed me kitten" He whispered in my ear. He was so close that his lips were brushing against my skin as he spoke. This voice!!!! I shook my head. There is no way its him...

"P-Plz l-let me g-go" I pleaded. My voice breaking as I spoke. He let out another chuckled which held sarcasm.

"Don't be afraid kitten. Daddy is here to take you" He said. My eyes widen. Its really him. There is no doubt. Its really him!!!

"M-Mr Kim?" I asked. Though I know the answer but somehow I am begging to God that it don't have to be him. There is no way he will be here. At this hour. Plus he is not even aware of my marriage.

His hold on my waist tighten as he spun me around to face him. It was dark. I can't see him but his red glowing eyes. My eyes wide in horror. There is no way I'm dreaming. Or am I?

"Jin make sure to clean the mess and hide the dead body" He shouted in the darkness. Dead body??

Ohh God did he just....killed someone?

His eyes were piercing through mine. I closed my eyes shut. He  is scary. He let me go and grab my wrist ad started dragging me somewhere in the darkness. I struggled into his hold. His grip was too tight. I can't believe that we don't bump into anything into this blind darkness.

He stopped and opened the door. We were going out. His steps were too fast for me to caught up with him. Deep down a shower of relief washed over me that I was out of the place which was going to become my living hell. But where is this guy taking me. I took my time to see his face but sadly it was covered with a Whits mask. Something tell me that it wasn't Mr Kim. It was obvious that he don't know about our weeding and didn't made any appearance. It wasn't him. He truly wasn't himm.

In a second I heard footsteps behind me. There were almost 5 mans. Wearing all black with the black mask. Each of their eyes were on me. I look for any glimpse of sympathy but find nothing but darkness in their eyes. He stopped in front of the Audi a8. I awed at this beauty. He opened the car and pushed me forward to go inside. I struggled  with my weeding gown which I highly regret for not changing. But eventually I made it inside. Even this beauty is hot from  inside too.

He sat in and sign the driver to drove off quickly. I pressed myself against the door of my side. This guy was exclusively dangerous. Is he a mafia? Will he gonna sell me?

All of the nasty thoughts made me scared the hell out of me. I mean I just got kidnapped from my so called new home. And this person...

Wait...

He murdered someone back in there!!!!! And before that I heard junhoong's scream. Could this be???

He killed him!!!!

And now he will gonna kill me too. His gaze fixed on me and than at the gap between us. He titled his head to the side and stare at my dress from up and down. His eyes were eating me. Who is he?

His eyes turned red again and he gripped my arm and pulled me towards him. I whimpered and pushed him back but he was quick enough to held my waist and put me on his lap. I gripped on his shoulder. Eyes shut, refusing to look into his monstrous eyes.

"Why you have other's man scent on you kitten?" His voice caught me off guard. But I still refused to open my eyes. Why is his voice is same like him. I felt his cold finger traced on my cheeks down to my lips.

"Need to punish you for letting that bastard touch you" He said in a husky voice. It send shiver down my spine.

"Open your eyes" He sound commanded. And to my surprise my body reacted on his order. I open my eyes to see him staring at me. His mask still on. He reached his hand on his face and slowly took it off. The air trapped in my lungs.

This can't be. It can't be. He can't be...

He smirked probably enjoying the fear in my eyes. He gripped my chin tightly and brought his face closer to mine. His nose almost touching mine. The close proximity made me struggled against him. Which only made him more angrier and irritated.

"M-Mr Kim plz l-let m-me g-go" I screamed. But it didn't effect him. His hand held the back of my neck and he pulled me into a kiss. Allowing my lips to pressed against his red one. Tears formed in my yes and I hit him on his chest to let me go. He growled and pushed me down on the seat and hovered over me. He was kissing me hungrily. As if I was his only food on his plate. He pinned my hands above my head with his one. I struggled underneath him.

He was hurting me. And yet I can't do anything. I can't even defend myself. My small body was trembling underneath his masculine huge one. I was hurting in a way I can't explain. He was breaking me.

Finally he let go and stare dead in my eyes.  His next words shakes me to my core and the darkness hovered over me.

"You're mine and no one, I repeat no one can take you away from me."

let me know what do you guys think about this chapter. Plus do vote if you like this chapter.

So, it will encourage me to write further.
That's all love ya ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
96.3K 4.2K 67
'๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
3.6M 179K 54
"You're bonded to me. You know what that means right? It means you can never escape me no matter how much you try." "I'm not trying to escape you, Ju...