Konoha High School

By Sango55

Ever wonder what it would be like to go to school full of Naruto characters. Well in this story its just that... More

Konoha High School
Day 1
Friends
In The Band
Closer to Him
Feelings Of Loneliness
Complications
Being Popular... Kind Of
The Dance
Together With Naruto
GF and BF
Sister Squabbles
Lying and Fighting
Deception
Forgiveness
The Next Coming Year
Switching Places
The Next Step
Annoying Cousin Sara
Sasuke Leaving
Summer Time
Helping Out and A Crazy Sleepover
Change Of Plans
Another Cousin and Clubs
A Love Triangle?
A Disaster Halloween
A Big Mistake
Preparing For Christmas
Christmas Party Part 1
Christmas Party Part 2
Sasuke Knows
Running Away
End Of The Year

Not Liking But Getting Along

1.3K 61 6
By Sango55

"Mizuki" shouted Misaki banging on my bedroom door. I sighed and looked at Naruto smiling and kissing my forehead. "Good night Mizuki" he said going back to his house, and I sighed frustrated. After all we just got back together and everything got ruined because of my so called sister. I growled opening the door seeing her standing there "How can you do this to me?" she shouted, as my eyes widened. "To you? You tried to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend by kissing him, and you didn't even like him in the first place" I shouted, as she growled. Suddenly our father showed up and sighed pulling on our ears. "Come with me... now" he said, as he led us to the living room and locked the door once we entered. "Daddy" shouted Misaki "Until you two make up or solve your differences you are not coming out of the living room" said our father, as we growled. "Why did you do it anyway?" I shouted, as she glared at me. "Because I'm supposed to have everything, me... not you" she shouted, as I glared at her. "Do you realise how selfish you sound" I shouted "So... you didn't even want to move here, you don't want to show how smart you are, why should you have friends and a boyfriend when you have an older sister like me" she shouted, as I growled. "Are you serious? All this time you were doing everything to make me crawl back to you, why the hell would you do that?" I shouted "Because... because I want to be you" she shouted, as I paused and looked at her having tears crawling down her face but glaring at me. "Me? If anything I want to be you" I said, as her eyes widened. "You lie" she said, as I sighed and glared at her. "Are you kidding you’re the most beautiful girl in school, you don't need glasses, you know all the latest fashions and you have a chance to study abroad with your own abilities" I said, as she sighed. "So, you have guys liking you, you have a boyfriend... who isn't that good looking by the way, you’re in the hottest senior's band, you’re smart but don't flaunt it" she said, as we both stopped and paused looking at each other. "I guess... we were just pretending this whole time" I said, as she narrowed her eyes. "What now?" asked Misaki, as I looked at her and hugged her. "I might hate your guts... but your sister my sister" I said, as she hpmhed and closed her eyes but hugged me back. "I guess... I have to make it up to you" she said, as I laughed. "No thanks" I said, as she sighed and we sat down on the couch. "Look I know for a fact that Sasuke isn't into you... but if you want I can try and convince him" I said, as she sighed and closed her eyes. "Please I'm not that desperate" she said, as I smiled a bit, at least my sister and I have that in common. "However... if you are willing to help me go out with a guy... how about Suigetsu" she said, as I paused and looked at her. "Suigetsu? Really?" I asked, as she glared at me. "What are you saying he's too good for me?" she asked, as I smirked closing my eyes. "Nope... maybe the opposite" I said, as she growled. "Look are you going to help me or not?" asked Misaki, as I paused and looked at her. "I will, but you might want to try going for your real name" I said, as she sighed closing her eyes. "Yeah I kind of figured that out" she said, as I looked at her. "So... are we on agreeable terms now?" I asked, as she smirked and narrowed her eyes towards me. "As far as you know" she said, as I growled a bit, but while smiling. "That's better" said our father, as we smiled at him. "Alright go to bed" he said, as we nodded. I walked upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me and ran over to my balcony and opened it and opened Naruto's window. I slipped in and looked around, I paused hearing the shower in Naruto's bathroom. I sighed and sat on his bed waiting for him. The doors opened and I turned my head and then blushed seeing he was wearing only sweatpants and having a towel around his neck. "Hey" he said, as I blushed and turned my head a bit "Hi" I said not looking at him. Naruto smiled and ran over and hugged me, and I gulped feeling the steam from his body from getting out of the shower. "Naruto" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips, I blushed feeling his hands grasp the back of my head lightly. I had no choice but to lie back on his bed as we just started making-out right there. Suddenly Naruto broke the kiss and looked down at me "What?" I asked, as he smiled and kissed my neck. "Nothing" he said smiling. I looked at him raising an eyebrow, but it soon passed and I blushed even more feeling his warm lips nipping at my neck. "Naruto" I managed to say, as he smiled and put his warm hands through my hair. "Sorry... I'm just really happy to have you in my arms again" he said, as I narrowed my eyes and avoided looking into his eyes. "Idiot don't say stuff like that" I said, as he smiled and before I knew it I was cuddling next to Naruto in his arms on his bed and already half asleep. "Mizuki" said Naruto, as I looked at him. "Yeah?" I said, as he kissed my forehead. "Tomorrow... let’s go on our official first date" he said, as I paused. He was right... during all the commotion and everything Naruto and I have not been on a date together alone. I blushed and cuddled my head on his chest. "You have to pay" I said, as he smiled "Fine" he said, as he took off my glasses and placed them on my night stand and hugged onto me tightly eventually falling asleep.

The next day I woke up and got my glasses and put them on. I looked seeing Naruto still half asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "See you at school Naruto" I whispered, as he slowly opened his eyes. "Eh, why?" he said, as I sighed but smiled kissing his forehead. "Stupid if I get caught we both will get in trouble" I said, as he smirked and nodded. I went back over to my room and got dressed for school. "Oi Mizuki" shouted Misaki, as I sighed but opened my door seeing Misaki with mine and her book bag. "Let’s go" she said, as I nodded. We walked outside and my eyes widened seeing an orange convertible in my drive way. "Mizuki" shouted Naruto waving in the driver seat. "Naruto" I said, as he smiled and waved us over. "Come on I'll drive" he said, as I looked at Misaki. "Why not" she said, as I grabbed her hand and we ran over I jumped over the side door to get into the front driver's seat and Misaki sighed jumping in get in the back seat. Naruto got in and put on his seat belt. "When did you get your licence?" I asked, as he smirked. "I was going to surprise you when my mom and dad gave me my new car" he said, as I blushed and looked ahead of myself. "Idiot" I mumbled, as he kissed my cheek. "Seat belts" he said, as we nodded and Naruto started his car and drove us to school. He parked in the parking lot and we got out. "Remember" said Misaki, as I sighed. "Hai, Hai" I said, as she smirked and ran ahead. Naruto smiled and grabbed my hand and kissed my lips. "Naruto" I said, as he smiled. "It looks good on you" he said, as I paused and looked at him confused. "What does?" I asked, as he paused. "You mean you didn't notice?" he said, as I sighed and narrowed my eyes. "Naruto will you spit it out already" I said, as he smiled and closed his eyes. "I don't think so" he said "What?" I said, as he ran ahead. "Find out for yourself" he said, as I growled and ran after him. "Naruto" I shouted, as we ran inside the school.

During lunch I was at my locker and sighed as a hand closed it seeing Misaki. "Alright let’s go" she said, as I sighed. "Look you have to let me do it my way, otherwise its pressure" I said, as she crossed her arms. "Fine just go" she said, as I growled and started walking towards the benches seeing Sasuke, Suigetsu, Shino and Neji hanging around each other. "Yo Suigetsu" I said, as they paused and looked at me. "Well this is something... you actually look descent and not glaring at me like you want to cut off my head" he said, as I sighed. "Don't push it" I said, as he smirked. "What do you want?" asked Neji "None of your business, I need to talk to Suigetsu... alone" I said, as they looked at me and then at him. "Does Naruto know about this?" asked Sasuke, as I raised an eyebrow. "He doesn't need to know, it has nothing to do with him" I said, as Suigetsu smirked and walked towards me and we walked behind the school. "So what do you want to talk about? You want to make-out or something?" he asked, as I glared at him. "Don't even... I want to introduce you to my sister" he said, as he paused and looked at me shocked. "What?" he asked, as I sighed. "My twin sister... she wants to go out with you" I said, as he smirked and closed his eyes. "Eh, so someone in your family has good taste huh" he said, as I gloomed. "Seriously... shut up" I said, as he smirked and leaned in. "Alright I'll meet your sister" he said, as I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. "What's the catch?" I asked, as he smiled and put his arm around my neck. "Sorry unlike all the popular guys you know there are no catches to my words" he said, as I sighed. "You keep talking like that and I will hit you... and get your arm off of me" I said, as he smiled. I started walking and he followed me and I saw my sister waiting twiddling her fingers. "Mizuki... where have you... Hi" said Misaki blushing, as Suigetsu smiled and he walked closer to Misaki. "Suigetsu... and you are?" he asked, as Misaki paused and looked at me and I nodded. "Tomomi... but people call me Misaki" she said blushing. "Eh... neither one of those names suit you" he said, as Misaki narrowed her eyes. "What name does suit me?" she asked, as he smirked and put his arm around her waist. "Migoto" he said (Meaning Beautiful) Misaki blushed and turned her head. "Come on I'll buy you something to drink" said Suigetsu walking off with Misaki. I smirked and leaned my back against the wall and sighed... seriously the things I do to help keep people happy, I should be worshiped. "Mizuki" shouted Naruto, as I smiled and seeing him running towards me. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Eh" said Naruto blushing. "You owe me" I said, as he looked at me shocked. "What? Why?" he asked, as I kissed his lips lightly. "Because you’re my boyfriend" I said, as he smiled and hugged me. "Not to wreck the moment... who am I kidding... the bell is going to ring" said Kiba, as I sighed.

I was walking to math class and paused noticing people whispering and smiling at me when walking by them. What was going on? Did my sister start a rumour or something? I decided to ignore it and walk to class and walk in the classroom. I sat down and looked at the board at the front of the class board that is until one of my sempai's, I think his name is Deidara started laughing and smirking and pointing at me. "What?" I asked, as he leaned closer. "Eh, you seem quite natural about it" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "What are you talking about?" I asked, as he smirked. "Eh, so you don't know" he said, as I growled. "Know what?" I shouted "Mizuki" said Konan, as I turned my head and looked at her with a mirror. She then moved it to my neck, and my eyes widened seeing a mark on my neck... it was clear, big and so noticeable. "OH... Crap" I said, as Deidara laughed. "You must have been pretty busy with your boyfriend huh" he said, as I growled. "Shut up" I shouted, as Kurenai entered the classroom. "To your seats" she said, as I moved my hair to the side of my neck. "You can still see it" whispered Deidara, as I growled.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 17.1K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...
7.4K 190 24
Hinata is doing what she always does love and cheer for Naruto from a far. She watches as he overcomes the many obstacles placed before him and gain...
3.1K 115 12
another narusasu? yes it is ^~^ and I plan on making it one of the best ones yet. Naruto is a boy who just moved from his old town and he meets a lot...
46.4K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...