Welcome To Hell

By Dragostell

A young man at age 20 saves a child from a bus, but dies insted and because of a mistake ends up in hell inst... More

Welcome to hell ch.1
Welcome to hell ch.2
Welcome to hell ch.3
Welcome to hell ch.4
Welcome to hell ch.5
Welcome to hell ch.7
Welcome to hell ch.8
Welcome to hell ch.9
Welcome to hell ch.10
Welcome to hell ch.11
Welcome to hell ch.12
Welcome to hell ch.13

Welcome to hell ch.6

5.9K 54 38
By Dragostell

The first thing i see after the amazing time with Ember are the mountains of treasures, but soon i realised my head is still between Ember's massive breasts and looking at her face i see that she is awake, looking at me with a beautiful smile.

Ember: Hey there handsome have you sleeped well?

You: It was beyond amazing especially with these amazing pillows.

Ember: Glad you love them my love.

Ember then got out of bed beginning to stretch giving you a spectacle with her incredible body especially the way her ass and breasts moved.

Ember: You can't keep your eyes off me can you?

You: Can you blame me with such a beautiful and sexy dragon goddess?

Then i turn her to me beginning to kiss her while one of my hands was groping her breasts and the other her ass making her moan.

Ember: I love you so much Y/N. I would have never thought that i would find such an amazing mate especially down here.

You: I love you Ember and i can't wait for you to give birth to our eggs to see them hatch and help them grow together.

Ember begins to shed tears of happiness at my words and feels when i put my hands on her stomach putting her hands over mine.

Ember: I'm yours my love now and forever the mark between my legs is proof of that.

Then Ember shows me the mark and just the same as Aria the mark is right above her pussy, but is different.

You: It's beautiful and i have to ask, you can't leave your territory can you?

Ember: No why do you ask? You don't want to stay with me?

You: Of course i do, but i can't, i have to find the lost mansion and fix the seals that protect this place from the male demons that started to atack because i promised Aria.

Ember: Wait, you know Aria?

You: Yes she is also my mate hope you are not mad at me.

Ember: Of course not, male dragons can have multiple mates so it doesn't make me mad that you will have other mates and i'm happy it's Aria, just as long as you treat us all equally.

You: I'll treat you, Aria and any other mates i will have equally, i promise.

Ember: I'm so happy to hear you say that, but before you leave i would like to give you something that will help.

Ember then goes to search through some of the treasure then after several minutes comes back with 2 items.

Ember: My love i would like to give you 2 of my most prized possessions, the first being a holy sword that will help you kill the male demons faster.

You: It's an amazing sword.

As i reach for the sword, the gauntlet on my arm and the sword begins to glow very bright causing my and Ember to close our eyes and when it ends the result surprises us both.

Ember: Oh my! With such a weapon the male demons will run with their tails between their legs.

You: Thank you very much for this sword Ember, but what is the second object.

Then Ember shows me a lamp made of gold with diamonds.

Ember: I'm not sure about what this object does, it was given to me by one of the ancestors of the female demons many years ago and i was said that it will help me when it will be necessary, but it never worked so i'm giving it to you, maybe it will help you.

You: I'll try to find the mansion as fast as i can and when everything it's all over well have a big family together.

With those words, Ember gives me one last kiss and then leads me through a tunnel.

When we reach the end of the tunnel the only exit being a hole in the roof of the cave.

You: How i'm going to get up there?

Ember: That's easy, you just have to concentrate at the dragon power within you and activate it.

Doing as she said, i begin to concentrate and soon begin to feel something inside me, then i grab it with my mind bringing it out, making me transform.

You: This is the most incredible thing that has happened to me in my life.

Ember: Oh my! You really know how to make me horny, my love.

I turn to Ember seeing her rubbing her thighs together in arousal.

You: When all this is over, i will make sure to fuck your brains out and make you my horny bitch.

Ember: I will always spread my legs for you and be your personal whore.

Ember then left back to her treasure room with a sway of her wide hips and big ass seductively.

After i was done staring at her, i took flight and exited the tunnel being back in the forest.

You: Well now at least i can fly.

As i continue to fly for about 2 hours, i begin to feel something is wrong and silently landed and what i saw really shocked me.

An army of demon males was marching towards the woods and the apparent leader began talking to his troops.

Demon leader: Our time has come my brothers to finally claim those females that have been resisting for so many centuries and make them know there place as our sexual slaves. Now atack them will all your might.

I soon leaped in front of the army and stopped their attack surprising them.

You: I don't think so, you all will stop here.

All the demons laugh at me thinking i prezent no threat to them.

Demon leader: You think you can stop us from claiming what is ours. Looks like those bitches found an idiot to play hero for them. Kill him!

The entire army attacks me, but i was not worried and pulling out my sword prepare for them.

(After 1 hour)

Most of the demon army has been destroyed and the rest retreated.

Demon leader: You will pay for this, it's not over, we will return.

After they ran off, i deactivate my armor and prepare to leave when i hear a voice behind me.

??? female: I must say you taught those idiots a lesson to not piss off a dragon and thanks for the help.

I turn around to see who the newcomer is and was very surprised at her appearance.

You: Hi my name is Y/N what is your name?

??? femle: My name is Elsa.

You: Pleased to meet you Elsa, hope i'm not disturbing you right now.

Elsa: Not at all and i have to say that the way you fought those idiots really made me horny.

Elsa got off her horse allowing me a clear view of her amazing body and her wet pussy.

You: Are you by any chance related to the headless horseman?

Elsa: Yes he was my father, but he sacrificed himself to save me and my mother.

You: I'm sorry for your loss.

Elsa: It's ok it happened a long time ago and i got over it.

Elsa then looks at my arm and she sees the 2 mate marks i have making her gasp in surprise.

Elsa: You are Aria's and Ember's life mate?

You: Yes i am.

Elsa: Then you must be very special if my sisters mated with you, especially Ember who hates humans.

Elsa then comes toward me swaying her wide hips and groping her large breasts in a seductive way.

Elsa: Would you be interested in having me as your life mate?

You: Well if you are sure then i wouldn't say no.

Elsa: Take me!

I then kiss her, even if her head is made of flames i was still able to feel her lips on mine.

You: Do you want me Elsa?

I said grinding my hips into hers making her moan at feeling what lay beyond my own bit of clothing i had on.

Elsa: Yes i want you!

Said Elsa gasping when I cupped her breasts before i pinched, rubbed, and played with them that made her pussy wet.

You: Do you want me to fuck your brains out over and over again?

I said seeing her nod as my response while her hands pressed against my muscled torso.

Elsa somehow used her hands to pull my clothes of me and after taking off my boxers she was impressed with my big cock.

Elsa: Your so huge!!!

You: Like what you see Elsa?

Elsa: YES!!!

Yelled Elsa before jumping on me, her body which fortunately was lighter and felt my mouth bombarded by her kissing me while her legs wrapped around me.

I began returning the kissing while positioning himself over her moist entrance, and without another thought entered her breaking through the virginal barrier there before kissing the woman before she let out a scream from it.

The female in question did in fact scream out in plain, but it was soon replaced with pleasure at feeling my cock deep in her womanhood and with a single thrust upward, i caused a whole electrical shock to run through Elsa's being while she couldn't help the scream of pleasure that left her before she called out my name with each thrust i gave her, hearing her womanhood making noises with each thrust while the juices that escaped leaked on the ground.

You: I'm going to cum and I'm going to cum hard!

I started moving faster now with Elsa's eyes glazing over at the sensation of my dick in her pussy.

Elsa: So good! So good!! I'm going to cum too!!!

You: I'm cumming!!!! Take it all you horny bitch!!!!

As i released my seed into Elsa, who welcomed it inside her making her cum and scream in pure ecstasy making her stomach bulge.

Elsa: That's was incredible.

Loving the actions my cock were doing before moaning again at my mouth biting her breat's nipple.

You: Were not done yet, i'm still up for antoher round.

Before i begin thrusting into the woman resulting in her screaming out my name repeatedly loving the sensation of my cock in her body.

Elsa: I can't take much more of this Y/N!!!

Said Elsa having already gone through one orgasm and didn't think she could survive another.

Acting quickly, i pulled out of Elsa, flipped her around and before she even knew i had exited her i was back in taking her from behind thrusting into her even harder.

You: You want my seed Elsa? You want to be my girl?

I said amongst Elsa's screams of pleasure that filled the forest while i pounded deep into her pussy from behind.

Elsa: YES! YES! GIVE ME YOUR CHILDREN MAKE ME YOUR DUMB BITCH!!!

Yelled Elsa her mind so lost in the pleasure while she had another hard orgasm.

You: Thanks Elsa. Here's to being my girl...among others.

Before releasing my seed into her pussy depths loving how it felt and i was sure Elsa loved it too, making her look like she's 9 months pregnant.

Soon the both of us fell asleep after our incredible orgasm, with me holding Elsa in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 1 41
Cereza was going to be a junior in high school who thought she would never find love. All her friends had somebody they love, but not her. It started...
30.2K 475 40
ยซ TW WARNINGS ยป โ€ข alcohol โ€ข weapons โ€ข character deaths โ€ข drugs โ€ข blood โ€ข rape โ€ข abuse ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™-.. ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
112 14 32
After giving up on life a young man gets transported to another world to start over except as a demon how will he adjust to his new body and surround...
25.7K 225 4
On a Halloween night, a young man at the age of 21 goes at a party with his friends and on the way they make jokes about him believing in the paranor...