The Lust Anthology ✔️

De naughtychristian

MATURE CONTENT A collection of short stories. The stories are a variety of lengths and a mixture of supernatu... Mais

Preface
Marine- One Shot
Spice It Up - One Shot
Phone sex- Chapter Two
Phone sex- Information

Phone sex- Chapter One

79.9K 693 147
De naughtychristian

To read the improved, extended version, you can find this story on Amazon, titled Calling Elia x

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Elia's POV. (Elle-ee-ah)

📱: It's incredible! How can I ever repay you?

I send the text to my best friend, Meg, as I wander around her gorgeous apartment.

She left the keys for me at the front desk and I let myself in ten minutes ago. I've spent every minute gawking at her beautiful flat.

Meg moved in a few weeks ago, and I still hadn't gotten around to seeing her new place, she only start living in it last week. The first two weeks were spent redecorating and I can that see her hard work paid off.

The entire flat is painted sky blue and most of the furniture is white. It's light, open and stylish.

It makes my shitty little flat look like an absolute hole in comparison.

To be honest, mine is a bit of a hole anyway. But I refuse to pay over half a month's wages on rent. I'd rather live somewhere shitty for a year or so and save up for my own place.

Yesterday, a pipe burst in my building, flooding the apartment above mine. We've all had to evacuate for five days, leaving me with no place to stay.

My incredible friend has offered to let me sleep on her sofa for the rest of the week.

I look around her place and feel guilty that her living room has been ruined by the piles of my stuff, that I was asked to remove from my flat whilst they renovate upstairs. They said there was a danger the ceiling might cave, so I should take anything valuable with me.

I get out my laptop and decide to work for a bit before Meg gets home.

I'm a grant writer. I write out grants for universities when their lecturers need to apply for grant money. It pays well and I can do it from home, so there's no commute and I choose my own hours. The only problem is, it's not a social job. Hence why I only have Meg to rely on.

I get a couple of hours of work done. I'm just finishing a draft when I hear the front door unlock.

Meg steps inside and my eyes widen as I take in her haggard appearance. She's as pale as a ghost, has a red nose and watery eyes.

'Jesus, are you okay?' I ask, knowing that the question is a stupid one.

'I know how you can repay me for the flat,' she says croakily.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

'Are you kidding me?' I ask incredulously and Meg gives me a deadpan look.

'Please, Elia,' she pleads. Her voice is gruff and scratchy.

'But, I don't even have experience with that sort of thing!' I protest and she rolls her eyes at me.

'You've heard me loads of times, I know you, you've got a dirty mind, you'll be fine.'

I stare at her for a minute, considering my options.

Meg is a phone sex worker. She works for a huge porn company who hires out escorts and offers phone sex. People can call in specifically for phone sex, or they can choose what Meg calls 'the girlfriend package'.

Meg offers conversation, not just phone sex. Guys call her to talk about their days, or complain about their lives and she listens compassionately. She obviously offers dirty talk as well.

'Please, Elle,' she implores me, 'I've managed to get one of my friends to take my shifts for the rest of the week, but I need you to do tonight or my boss will kill me and I can't have another strike, she'll fire me.'

I chew on my bottom lip as I try to convince myself to do this for my friend. I've never had phone sex or even talked dirty to a guy. Hell, I haven't had sex in months!

'Fine,' I mutter quietly and she grabs me and hugs me tightly.

'Hey, you've still got a cold, you're contagious,' I tell her and push her off of me.

(Please, no Covid comments, I cannot)

'Sorry gal, here, let's have some dinner and I'll talk you through it.'

We sit down to eat, Meg has soup for her throat. She explains the basics to me, but she's right, I've heard her loads of times so I have an idea of what to say.

'They might love that you're new and you've not done this before, you know what some guys are like, they love taking charge,' she says.

Her voice sounds like she's been smoking all her life, and she coughs between sentences. I get why she can't work tonight, unless the callers have a thing for sore throats.

'My regular, Jimmy, will call at seven, he'll only want to talk about his day, so he's easy.' I eat as she fills me in. 'Francis will be after that, he likes you to take control, just tell him how you want to spank him for being a naughty boy and he'll cum in under three minutes.'

I grimace but keep eating. This is gross dinner conversation.

'After eight, it's new callers, so I have no idea what you'll get, but I can sit with you, if you'd like.'

I consider her offer but shake my head. 'No, I'll be way too embarrassed with you listening.'

'Fine, I'll be in my room, just come find me if you need me.'

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

I get more and more nervous as seven o'clock nears. Meg hands me her work phone and I settle myself on the sofa.

She's pulled it out into the bed and now it's covered in pillows and a spare duvet. I'm comfy, but anything but relaxed.

At exactly 19:01, the phone rings.

Fuck!!!

I steel myself and swipe the bar to answer the phone.

'Hello?' I answer, hoping my voice doesn't sound as nervous as I feel.

'Uh, Crystal?' A nasal, male voice asks. This must be Jimmy.

'I'm sorry but Crystal is not very well tonight, she's asked me to step in, I hope that's okay,' I reply and it goes silent for a moment. Worried that I might lose him, I continue, 'Talk to me, I want to help.'

'What's your name?'

Shit! I didn't think of one!

'Leah,' I reply. It's a nickname I used to have as a child because my friend couldn't say Elia.

'Okay Leah, can I tell you about my day?' He asks, sounding more relaxed.

Good, I've got to keep him happy.

'Of course, tell me all about it,' I reply easily and wriggle into the pillows.

Half an hour of whining later, Jimmy finally hangs up. I groan and put my head in my hands.

'Jimmy's all good!' I tell Meg as I pop my head in her room.

'Amazing, thank you so much baby!' She smiles at me and continues hugging her hot water bottle.

It's July.

The phone rings. I shut Meg's door and rush over to the bed. I swipe the bar and answer with a breathy 'hey'.

I have to go with through the same explanation with Francis, explaining why 'Crystal' won't be talking to them tonight.

'But she's told me what a bad boy you've been,' I say and grimace at myself, 'she told me that I need to punish you.'

A strained groan comes from the end of the phone and I silently gag.

'Yes mistress, I've been so bad, punish me.'

Fucking hell.

I take Francis through his punishment. Telling him to bend over and take the paddling I'll give him. He groans and grunts throughout and finally, he orgasms.

I mime shooting myself with a gun.

He hangs up and I wretch. I storm into Meg's room.

'That was disgusting, I don't know how you don't have to shower after talking to him,' I comment and she laughs at me.

'Yeah, Francis makes some very special noises.'

I shudder at her words. 'Don't remind me, that was horrendous.'

I go back out of her room and sit on the bed. I eye the phone warily whilst checking my messages on my own phone.

It begins buzzing at quarter past eight.

Fuck, newbies!

'Hello?' I answer, trying to make my voice breathy again.

'I want you to tell me what you're wearing,' a man on the other end orders.

I wrinkle my nose at his high-pitched voice, but play along.

This is for Meg.

'A silk nighty, nothing else,' I reply and I hear the squelching of lube being squirted out of a bottle.

Fuck sake. This is not how I wanted to spend my Thursday night.

'Fuck yeah, tell me about your breasts, are they big?' He groans and I look down at my perky, but definitely not big, breasts.

'They're huge baby, double D's, they're straining against my nighty,' I reply, rolling my eyes at myself.

He seems to love the response, and I hear him working away at his dick.

'Tell me how wet you are for me babe, are ready for my dick?' I shudder in disgust at his words.

I guarantee his dick is four inches long.

'I'm so wet for you baby, it's dripping down my thighs,' I moan out.

I know my moans are realistic, I fooled my ex for a year. 'Shove your big dick in me baby, stretch me out,' I beg as I inspect my nails, completely uninterested.

'Ah fuck, you're gonna make me cum,' he groans and it sounds painful.

'Cum for baby, fill me up,' I plead with a breathy voice.

It does the trick. He cums loudly, with a cringeworthy yell that has my stomach turning. I have to pull the phone away from my ear.

'I hope I can speak to you again, babe,' he says and I fake agree.

He hangs up and I breathe out a sigh of relief.

My confidence now built up, I take another two calls, dragging them out to try and make as much money as possible for Meg. Luckily, neither of the callers is as creepy as the previous one, and I don't have to fight the urge to throw up on the phone.

It's ten o'clock, the time that Meg said I could sign off. I turn out the lights and say goodnight to her. She's already half asleep, bless her.

The phone begins buzzing and I curse under my breath, I forgot to turn it off.

I get under the covers in the dark and reach for it. One more can't hurt, right?

'Hello?' I answer, getting comfortable.

'Hey, is this the sex line?' An amused voice answers and I frown.

'Yes, it is,' I reply cautiously and I hear multiple chuckles.

'Look, my friend has been single for months, he needs some help getting back out there, think you could help him out?' The guy asks.

'Yes, of course I can,' I reply, sounding more confident than I feel.

'Great, hold on a minute.'

I hear distant chatter and music, they sound like they're at a party. A minute later, I hear a more attractive voice talking with the guy on the phone.

'Are you fucking kidding me? When you said get back out there, I didn't think you meant fucking phone sex, what the hell!' I listen to the deep voice protest whilst the other one pleads with him.

'Come on mate, I'm paying for it, it's just a bit of fun, she's ready and waiting for you.'

They converse back and forth, quieter now so that I can't make out what they're saying.

'Look, go upstairs and have some privacy, it's your bedroom for God sake, you might as well christen it,' the guy coaxes him.

I hear some scuffling, perhaps it's the phone being passed over, and then the sound of footsteps.

A door opens and closes, I hear the distinctive click of a lock. The man sits down on something and then it's quiet for a moment, I can only hear his steady breathing.

'Hello?' I ask, questioning whether it was a good idea to answer this call.

'Hi. My friend called you, this wasn't my idea,' his deep voice reaches my ears and I smile. He has the nicest voice I've heard all night, it's smooth and sexy.

'That's okay, do you want to talk to me?' I reply and it's silent for a moment.

'What about?' He asks and I can hear that he's nervous.

'Whatever you want baby, you could tell me about your day, if you want,' I respond, 'or you could stroke your cock for me.'

I hear him curse under his breath.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆✥⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

To read the improved, extended version, you can find this story under my works as 'Phone Sex'.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

403K 765 11
⚠️WARNING →🔞Mature Audience Only🔞 Before you continue reading, please keep in mind the following. Each story was written by me, and everything you'...
127K 874 17
A collection of one-shots and stories short enough to read in just one night. Individual blurbs are in the Story Blurbs chapter, check them out and s...
4.4M 8.3K 19
PUBLISHED. CHECK THE WHOLE BOOK on AMAZON - http://amzn.to/2jwaCGB Featured by @KatyDreams for BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 3. THE WRITER AWARDS 2016 - Best S...
1.5M 6.3K 37
This is an ongoing compilation of short sex stories. So, if you are looking for a short smutty read, this book is for you. New chapters every week. ...