The Augurey

Da Cilinia_

This story is based on the book: the cursed child by J.K. Rowling. On TikTok we started a # to visualise how... Altro

Chapter 0| Prologue.
Chapter 1| A new Lady.
Chapter 3| Dobby has heard of your greatness.
Chapter 4| the end of Summer.

Chapter 2| Albus?

47 2 0
Da Cilinia_

"Albus! C'mon man, this isn't funny anymore." Scorpius shouted. A cold wind blew him away.
"YOU LEFT ME!" Scorpius looked around in the darkness, but didn't know where the voice came from.
"Who are you? What do you want?" A bright light started to come at him. Scorpius crawled away and ran into the forbidden forest "Leave me alone!".
"Why? You are the one that summoned me." Scorpius stopped running and looked around confused. "Have you forgotten me already?"
"A... Albus?"
"Who else would haunt you Scorpius."
'Are.. are you dead?"
"Yes ... I am! And it's your fault!"
"No! You disappeared, I was looking for you and... and..."

Scorpius startled awake, his shirt was soaking wet. Is Albus really dead? No one knew who he is. There has to be an explanation for this. Albus can't be gone, that's not possible!
I would never kill my best friend.

Scorpius was wide awake at this moment. He decided to go and sit before the fireplace in the common room and drink some tea to calm his nerves.
I really should figure out what happened in this timeline. His mind started to wander and he relived every happy moment he spent with Albus.

"Hey, Scorpius! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Albus said. Scorpius was still half asleep, he rolled to the other side and put his blanket over his head: "Albus... what time is it?" he mumbled.
"Time to party! C'mon Scorp, there is hot cocoa!"
"hmmm.... five more minutes!". Albus sighs as he put open the curtains of their room.
"NO... The pain! It hurts! Let me be in the darkness! I belong in the darkness!"
"... Blimey, you're quite the drama queen, aren't you Scorpius? Get dressed now, I want to open the presents."
"Presents?" Scorpius jumped out of bed and put on his sweater.
"Yeah, that's what I thought!" Albus said as he walked out of the room with a grin on his face.

Tears started to fill Scorpius eyes. He took a sip of his tea and looked into the fireplace before him. The warmth of the fire comforted him a little bit, but soon he thought of his moments with Albus again.

"You know..." Albus said.
"What is it Al?" Scorpius looked a little bit confused, it seemed like Albus was about to say something important.
Albus picked up a small rock and tossed it into the black lake, "You know you're my best friend, right?"
Scorpius smiled, he stood up and went to Albus. As he picked up another rock and tossed it, he said: "And you're mine!"
They looked at each other for a bit and hugged.
"Alright... Al, are you okay? We never hug."
"Yes I'm alright, I just had a fight with my dad before we left." Albus said, as they were unknowingly holding each others hand.

Scorpius was now sobbing uncontrollably. How could he ever be without Albus? He was mad at the world. Why would they take him away.

"Scorpius?" a sweet voice filled the slytherin common room. Scorpius dried his tears and looked around.
He saw Summer holding her wand with a bright light.
"Yes, Hi... uhm" he stuttered for a bit because he didn't know her name.

"... Summer, are you alright?"
"I'm okay, a little bit homesick I guess"

"I get that, do you want me to stay for a bit?"
Scorpius looked at her and smiled: "yes please".

They ended up talking and laughing the whole night. Even in these dark times, Scorpius managed to find a friend. Maybe this one was worth trusting. He still needed some time to figure this out.

A little bit further a wind blew through the castle. It was Delphi.
She had to find out who Albus was. Up until now she had no luck. In the library she couldn't find anything about Albus - except for Dumbledore.

"Daddy?" she said, while she entered a dark room with only the light of a pensieve in the middle of the room. Voldemort looked up and said: "yes?".
"I couldn't find anything about this Albus person."
"That's alright, me neither, I've been going through my memories but the only Albus I came across is that dead fool that used to run this school."
"I'm sorry if I disappointed you." Nagini came crawling to Delphi and started hissing, it seemed like she enjoyed this failure.
"Maybe it's time to ask some students." Voldemort suggested.
"H...How? They could lie."
"Not if we use the cruciatus curse on them" He looked around the room, whispered something and all of the sudden a teacher, Rowena , appeared.
"YOU! We have an assignment for you..."
Delphi and Voldemort grinned at each other, this will unleash even darker times at Hogwarts.

A little bit further in the forest...

"Do... you... EVER... stop... eating?!" Hermione shouted at Ron.
"i... m...ngr...y" Ron mumbled with their mouth still full of a squirrel they caught in the woods.

"Right... have you read those books I gave you already?"
"Bloody hell, how do you even expect me to read a book with no pictures in it?"
Hermione was perplexed, does Ron even care about saving the world?

"You two are really something, don't you think so Severus?" Draco entered the cabin with some fresh hunted squirrels and a fox. Even tho he's an undercover rebel, he does enjoy to be around them. Snape sighed and took the animals from him.
"Have you heard anything new?" Draco asked.
"The last thing I heard was some rumor about Scorpius going mental. He suddenly thought there was an other student named Albus at Hogwarts." Snape said.
The rebels all stopped with what they were doing and looked at Snape.
"C... could it ... be?" Ron asked.
"Ron, nobody, not even Dumbledore, could return from death!" Hermione added.
"The man was powerful, who knows what he could do!" Mikayla added.
Hermione looked at Mikayla with envy. She didn't trust her at all, not after she knew her parents were death eaters.

"I don't know who he meant, but I'm sure Voldemort would like to find out" Snape said in a disturbing way.
"Locate the kid and try to find out more about it!"
"I will, Hermione!" Draco said. Scorpius is his son, it would be easy to find out what happened.

Draco left the cabin and the rebels started to prepare their meal. They all felt a little bit uncomfortable. Something was about to change soon, but they couldn't tell if it was good or not...

Ron went to their bed and took a small box under it. They opened it and went through it.
It were pictures of their family and friends. From when Ron and Harry were still little kids, or when Fred and George were caught with a prank.
They smiled and a tear rolled down their face.

"I miss them too." Ron startled, turned around and saw Mikayla walking towards them, taking the picture of George.
"He really was like a brother to me." She said. "I'll never forget how Molly took me into your house like I was one of you."
"Well... you have the right hair color" Ron joked, as they both wiped tears of their faces.
Mikayla smiled, "you're a good person Ron."
"you too!"
"Are... are you scared?"
They looked at her for a second and said: "we have Hermione, as long as we have her we'll be safe!"

Hermione walked into the room.
"Ron showing feelings, is it really?" Hermione said, she looked a little bit jealous.
"Seems like someone is on their period..."
"Blimey girl..." Ron said.

"She's just messing with you Ron" Makayla said while she smirked at Hermione.
"You wanted some fun, right" Hermione added.

Ron rolled their eyes and closed their box of photos.

Back at Hogwarts, the Slytherin common room wasn't as quiet as always. Students were out talking, walking and being a chaotic mess. What was going on?

"No! It's NOT Dumbledore. Everyone know he's dead..." Sky shouted at Alpheus.

"Are you DUMB? Who ELSE do YOU know with the name 'Albus'?!" She shouted back.
It seemed like discussion night was back on the weekly schedule.

Sky and Alpheus were stating their cases as good as they could until a voice echoed through the tower.
"SILENCE!" it was Rowena, "you, both, to my office, NOW! The rest off to bed."
They followed the teacher while the rest of Slytherin house went to their rooms.

"Why do you both keep fighting?" Rowena asked.
Sky and Alpheus started at each other for a moment and then back to Rowena.

"We can't have any purebloods fighting with each other. We need to stick together so we can form an united front against the mudbloods. Am I making myself clear?"

They both nodded.
"I... Said.. Am... I... Making myself CLEAR!?" She shouted.
"Y-Yes Ma'am!" they stuttered.
Rowena nodded and the students went to their rooms.

"Al-Alpheus?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry if I seemed angry with you. It was just the heat of the moment"
"it's alright, I'm sorry too."
"D..Do you want to have breakfast together tomorrow?"
"I'd love to!"

They both didn't have many friends.

Delphi entered the Slytherin dorm. She might run this school with her father but she still had to take classes. She shared a room with her friend Skylark Greyberry, Sky for short, at first they wouldn't seem a great match but they quickly became fond of eachother.

"Went to play happy family again Delph?"
"Well, Sky, don't be jealous. You can adopt Nagini if you want a family so badly"
"That naked, slimy dog? I'll pass, thank you very much"
"C'mon, she's almost as slimy as you"
"Very funny Delph, got that humor from your father?"

They both smiled at each other.
"I need your help looking through some stuff in the library tomorrow."
"Are you transferring to Ravenclaw next week?"
"No, I just need to do some work for my dad."
"Ask me tomorrow again - right now, I want to go to bed."
"Alright, night Sky"
"Night!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

584K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC