Legend of Zelda ONESHOTS!

By aixyraus

updated as of 9/8/2023. requests are closed! read my recent story! More

Requests! (CLOSED AS OF 9/8/2023)
Sidon x Reader: Nice to Meet You!
Sidon x Reader: Nice to meet you! Pt. 2
Was it worth it?: botw!Link x Reader
Hyrule's Sake: botw!Link x Reader
Lover?: Revali x Kind! Reader
Princess/Prince: Sidon x Reader
Friendzoned: Midna x Reader
Cuddle Buddies: Revali x Reader
Music to my Ears: Kass x Reader
I'm Worth Nothing: Zelda and Sibling!Reader
Is It Enough?: Riju x depressed female!Reader
KWARINTAN - Modern! Link x Reader
Let Me Help You - Urbosa x Reader
I Choose You - Zelda x Link
Found You! - Mipha and Monster! Reader
Sorry, I Think I Like You - Gang Leader! Link x Reader
Spend Time With Me? - Zelda x Gamer! Reader
It's Okay, You're Okay - Revali x Reader
WOAH THERE BUDDIES
There For Me - Zelda x Mipha
For Who You Are - Revali x Female!Reader
Lover? Revali x kind!Reader pt.2
I Want To Be Like You!: Link and Sibling!Reader
it's been a while
requests closed

Stay - Mipha and Male! Child Reader

4.5K 26 7
By aixyraus

"I just want to escape."

Y/N is a male child living on the streets of a loud and cramped city. Being an orphan with nowhere to go, he always struggled with the simplicities of survival, such as food, water, shelter, and much more.

One thing had irritated him the most, though. He absolutely despised witnessing the dark alleyways of the city, and also watching as people just passed by him and not caring for a boy who had been through so many traumatizing events. He hated the city, he wanted to be set free from this life. Not in the way that most people think it would be, but to just exist somewhere more thriving. With few to no people, and absolutely everything was gorgeous and just naturally beautiful. He could have made his own life in such a place. But no matter how hard he tried, he could never be able to leave the place. This was his home, where he was born.

But he had to let go of the past, and let go of everything had bothered him. Worrying over such a thought wouldn't get him anywhere. So maybe he should go. Maybe he could be free once again.

Y/N stood up from his place on the ground. In this one narrow place in between two large apartments, many thoughts had laid there. He couldn't live here any longer, and would kill to get rid of the retched scent that surrounded the area. With all of that in mind, he started walking away, to a place far away from here. There was nothing left in this particular city for the boy.

~ Mipha's POV ~

Hyrule was a complete disaster at the moment. At one certain point in time, I had gathered around the east gate of Necluda, patiently waiting Princess Zelda's arrival with Link. And the next thing I knew, I was swimming around the borders of the deep lake where Ruta had resided. Calamity Ganon, he had finally arrived after 10,000 years of building his strength. Not a single soul had believed that he would arrive at such a time in life, but time waits for no one. I had not even said goodbye to my own friends once we had all figured out that Ganon was on the rise. Daruk instructed that we all immediately go to our divine beasts so we could travel to a decent vantage point to help Link when he had to face the Calamity head on.

I was about to confess my undying love for Link to the whole group until a rumble had been detected from under the ground. I tried my best to stand upright and not fall, and when I heard an uproar from the castle, I had recognized what was happening. It was all so quick: I dived into the water without hesitation and made my way without taking a break. I knew that everyone would be trying their best to keep Ganon from ruling Hyrule over. It's was like all the past generations, they had all protected Hyrule and its people, so I had to do the same. With Vah Ruta by my side, I would be indestructible.

That was, until I step foot into Ruta. I had felt an eerie feeling in the main room, and with a shaky breath I had stepped towards the control room, where a malice-infested terminal had waited for me. I could have sworn that before I left, there was no trace of dark magic in the beast. So whatever creation was in here, it had beat me. But I still stepped forward, not aware that a loud pitched scream would ring.

There was a huge, yet frail and skinny creature, all covered in the same guck that had been surrounding the terminal earlier. A blue spear had been summoned from the beast, and floated its way into the critters hands. Red and black particles had rose into the air, and I swiftly took my trident out.

And thus, started the beginning of the end.

~~~

You ran as fast as you could. Even though there was no reason to do so, you kept your pace at a fast rate. Had you so desperately wanting to get away from the rotted and deformed city, and now you were doing so. Talk around the city had gave you information that there was a place beyond the city that reached a whole bundle of mountains and beautiful life, and the country protected the wildlife and the area, so everything was in its natural form. And a bonus for you, it was exactly the place that had been on your mind.

You grinned for the first time when you saw at least one green tree, and as you kept running, foot after foot, you could see more trees in sight, all a dark green with healthy bark as the wood. Clouds were blocking the sun from making its way to touching the earth's grass, but you could see the bright outline of the yellow star shining through the puffs of white in the air, making such a beautiful capture in mind. When you got to the main area, on top of one short mountain, you could see sparkly blue water so gently falling from all the different blue-shaded lakes, making a gorgeous waterfall. Bushes and trees had been scattered along the rock surfaces, and the bright green grass had been swaying every time the breeze had passed in one direction.

As you eyed the wonderful sight, you had spotted a cave, which seemed to have a little light coming from it. Curiosity peaking your interest, you climbed down from the rocks and ran at full speed to where you were going. You tripped over many rocks and sticks on the way, but with your adrenaline running you didn't realize it. You ducked when you came into the cave, and you witnessed little light peaking into the cave, giving you light to see that a fountain of water was running throughout the whole cavern. It seemed that it was all naturally made, and green still lurked in there, giving that not as much light had came in through the rocks on top.

You smiled, seeing as this was your chance to bathe a little bit before wandering off some more. You stepped into the pond and went a little deeper until your feet weren't touching a surface anymore. But once you did, you made a big mistake when you realized...

Oh no. I can't swim!

~ Mipha's POV ~

How could it come to this? Was it possible that I was... defeated?

I was on one of the four platforms that floated on the surface of the water, breathing shallowly before standing up and seeing that my torso had been cut open. I also had some other injuries around my body, and I was almost to the point where I would black out, but I wouldn't let myself.

As for the monster, which I've come to know is called Waterblight Ganon, was still up. But I wouldn't be injured without a fight, because the blight had its arm severely cut and its head had a bad hit.

The monster picked its glowing blue spear once more, getting ready to aim it at me, but once it did, a blue bubble had surrounded me. I gasped softly, not knowing if this was going to be my demise or if I was protected, but Waterblight screeched again. The bubble had a source of water in it, and suddenly started whirling around.

I yelped from the sudden action, and was sucked into some sort of portal.

~~~

The next time I had opened my eyes, I saw a little light peaking through some rocks. What happened?

I got on my knees and lifted myself up before realizing that.. I wasn't in Hyrule. This place had a different feel in the air, something I couldn't comprehend. I had wanted to walk but I had soon come to observe that I still had my wounds. I was in some sort of cavern, with some water and a few bushes and trees.

I heard some noise. Someone's voice!

"Help me! A-" The voice coughed. "Anyone!"

My champion instincts came to me. I had immediately got up, I was lucky to be moving since the adrenaline kept me from passing out. When I had looked out from behind the rock, a little boy had been drowning in water. Me being a Zora, I was able to jump into the water and carry the coughing boy out. When I got a good look at him, he was really cute. I wasn't expecting to find someone at a deserted place, but I guess miracles happen, right?

The kid coughed after a few minutes, signaling me that he was awake. I sat him up and let him gather his senses. He jumped back one he saw me, and I backed away from him.

"Who are you?! W-What happened, why am I here?!" He stuttered. I bent down and looked at the boy, curious as to why he was questioning why he was here.

"Well, I am Mipha of the Zora. You had drowned, and I got you out of the water before you could drown. Tell me, do you have any injuries?"

The boy stared at me before shouting and moving away. I was shocked to see this happening, but I still moved closer until he said something.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A FISH!"

I was kind of hurt from this, but shouldn't the kid know that I'm a Zora?

"I am a fish? Aren't you supposed to know who I am?" The boy might have bad memory or something, this couldn't be possible.

"I uh, I don't know what... huh? You ARE a fish then? But human fish don't exist right?"

Human fish? What kind of nonsense is that?

"Let me properly introduce myself, apologies for that. I am Mipha, the Zora princess of Zora's Domain, champion of Hyrule, and that who controls Divine Beast Vah Ruta. Does... any of that sound familiar to you?" I was getting pretty worried. If I was in a different land, people wouldn't know who I am? But this boy looks just like a hylian.

Except... This particular boy doesn't have any elf ears. Could I truly be somewhere far from my home?

Now that I think about Hyrule, Calamity Ganon had been striking, and I am just here, in a completely different place than before. It's peaceful, and very calm. It did look like my home, but with no domain. How long would I stay here for?

"You sound like you've been transported from a completely different world." He put his finger on his lip, trying to figure out what I was saying. I was not going to lie at all, this boy is probably about the cutest boy I've ever came across. He's so adorable! Sorry, Sidon...

"But I don't mind that, what happened to you?!" He looked straight at my wound. I nervously chucked and put my hand over it, afraid that we would be scared. "Please, let me look at it..." I obeyed the boy and uncovered my bloody hand from my stomach, letting him observe it.

"You really need help. But... I don't know how to help you." He mumbled, almost sounding ashamed about that.

I widened my eyes slightly, taking everything he said into consideration.

"Oh no! I very much appreciate your worry, but I myself can take care of my wounds. You see, I have obtained a very gifted blessing from someone I look up to, and it lets me heal myself." My gaze softened as my land lit up a ocean blue color. I put my hand over my stomach, and the both of us watched as my cut had slowly closed up. The boy's eyes filled with curiosity as he got closer to the light. He also had some scrapes on his ankles, which I would fix later.

"You have a power?!" He smiled for the first time, and he was still very cute. I giggled and nodded, already feeling comfortable enough to open up to this boy.

"I never got to know your name, what is it?"

The boy blushed in embarrassment and laughed. "I'm Y/N..." Y/N sounded like he felt negative toward his name, which had made me curious.

"Why do you sound sad about that?" I spoke with all the care I had, hoping that nothing had happened to him. Y/N sat down, and while that I was healing his scrapes.

"I don't know... I just," I couldn't hear the rest, he was not very confident in public speaking. He took a deep breath and spoke louder. "That's the only thing I remember."

I gasped softly. "What do you mean?"

Y/N looked at me. "I'm what you would call.. Homeless? My parents sort of... died so I've been on my own. For a while now." He rubbed the back of his head. "But I'm okay! You don't have to worry about me. I'm usually fine on my own."

I would not take any of this reassurance as an excuse. Clearly this boy is in trouble! I would not stand by idly and watch him suffer.

I hugged the boy. "N-No! As a champion I need to take care of you! Anything! You just have to be safe!"

~ 2nd person POV ~

You were taken aback. This Mipha... she was very pretty, even when she was mad. Your mouth gaped open, unsure what to say now. Someone was hugging you. A warmth you've never felt in your life.

"Please, let me take care of you. We can find a way for you to live better!" Mipha took your hands.

"I-I-" You were about to burst into tears. "Would you really do that?"

~ Time Skip ~

Currently, it has been a full month since you met Mipha. She had told you many stories from her world, a place named Hyrule. She had absolutely no clue as of how it is doing now, since the last time she was there, everyone was in a life or death situation. But now, you both have come to the conclusion that she would never be able to go back to her home land. She was sad in the first few weeks, but soon enough she was able to get over her sadness and spend all her time with you. She even said that you remind her of her little brother, somebody named Sidon.

And everytime she told you a story, she would cuddle you, or give you little kisses on the cheek. These were simple but meaningful gestures to say that she loved you so much, even though you only met but a month ago. You act as siblings, playing around and chasing each other around the place you had both met. When you both went out on adventures, Mipha would give you piggy back rides, and she would swim up waterfalls with you on her back, which was also something very talented of the 'Zora'. And sometimes, you would even cuddle cheek-to-cheek and sleep next to a steamy pool of water, sort of like a natural hot tub.

You had both decided to live in the natural area. You had built a tiny place for the two of you in that dim cave, and it couldn't feel more like home. Mipha taught you how to fish, and cook really tasty meals. You were so surprised that these foods had existed, because you had rarely eaten, and when you did it was just leftover food from a soup and bread kitchen.

You loved your current life. But no matter what lifestyle you lived like, one thing would never change. And that is that you were forever grateful to live freely, and be happy. With Mipha.

Because no matter where you lived or how you lived, she would always be there to help you live the best life there is.

APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIES APOLOGIESSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE!

I hated not updating and just having unfinished drafts just lay there.

IM ALSO SO VERY VERY SORRY TO THE PERSON THAT REQUESTED THIS @paultiteuf360 THIS WAS MADE RIGHT WHEN YOU REQUESTED IT AND NEVER GOT FINISHED UNTIL TODAY

I'm so sorry and I promise I'm working on requests and more oneshots. But I was also preparing for ATEEZ's comeback, which that is...

INCEPTION IS OUT NDVKNWIRPNBPIWDNPIRNPINPEIBI MELODY ARE YOU DEAD YET CUZ I AM holy_hwa ATEEZ WORLD DOMINATION

I have so many excuses to say about not updating but I swear I'm back!

Sorry for the long outro and the terrible ending but I FINALLY FINISHED IT!

Goodbye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 64 16
It has been five years since the defeat of Calamity Ganon. As Hyrule and its inhabitants strive to rebuild from the ruins of their despoiled homeland...
68.9K 1K 37
Princess Zelda, her trusty knight, Link, and her fellow champions of Hyrule go on a desperate mission to find and defeat Calamity Ganon. However, whe...
7.9K 309 29
This is the sequel story to The Princess and Her Knight. It would be helpful (but not necessarily imperative) to read that story before this one. One...
1.8K 120 27
"I'm one hundred percent sure," he replied as he carefully took my hands in his. "Everything will be fine, I promise." +++ Link and Zelda are running...