Deviance | 18+ | βœ“ | REWRITING

By eclipsc

[PLEASE READ PREFACE/SUMMARY] ❛Shhh... take it like a good student❜ Now entering her final semester of colleg... More

p r e f a c e / s u m m a r y . [new]
p r o l o g u e . [rewritten]
i . [rewritten]
i i .
i i i .
i v .
v .
v i .
v i i .
v i i i .
i x .
x .
x i .
x i i .
x i i i .
x i v .
x v .
x v i i .
x v i i i .
x i x .
x x .
x x i .
x x i i .
x x i i i .
x x i v .
x x v .
x x v i .
x x v i i .
x x v i i i .
x x i x .
x x x .
x x x i .
x x x i i .
x x x i i i .
x x x i v .
x x x v .
x x x v i .
x x x v i i .
x x x v i i i .
x x x i x .
x l .
e p i l o g u e .
a f t e r w o r d .
e t c .

x v i .

543K 13.6K 17.1K
By eclipsc

Marie awoke to an empty side of the bed.

Turning over onto her back, Marie attempted to slip back into sleep. She didn't mind being alone - and she knew Nathaniel most likely had important work to get done in his office. Thus, she closed her eyes once again and let her body hug the second blanket Nathaniel had thrown over her at some point in the night.

But more importantly, Marie didn't want to think about the moments leading up to her falling asleep against his chest.

It was a moment of intimacy and vulnerability.

Two things Marie feared most in her life.

The sleep never came. Marie tossed and turned for a while before coming to the conclusion that her body was fixed on remaining awake.

Marie was feeling curious... and bold.

Before any hesitance could settle in, Marie slowly slipped out of bed, only wearing the oversized t-shirt the professor had given her.

She made her way down the steps to the main floor. Nathaniel's place was larger than most apartments. Marie thought about how the professor was single and living alone...

Marie wondered if he ever got lonely. She knew she did in her relatively minuscule studio apartment.

Marie paused before entering Nathaniel's study.

He had promised her one night. The sun hadn't risen yet...

Fuck it. Marie was here to get the most out of her time.

Marie pushed open the glass-paned doors of the office slowly, doing her best not to disturb the working professor. Nathaniel was at a black slate desk, his chin resting in the palm of his hand as he looked up from his MacBook. The room was much more modern and sleek compared to his office on campus which seemed more archaic.

Marie spoke before Nathaniel could. "You work too much."

Nathaniel felt the stress and budding migraine building up within him dissipate as his eyes fell on Marie.

Only in a t-shirt and her face puffy from having just woken up, she immediately assuaged the professor's tension.

He didn't let that show. Because Nathaniel had come here to work as a distraction. A distraction from Marie, who was stirring things inside of him he didn't want to acknowledge. 

"Marie..." Nathaniel began to say, his tone heavy with impending warning. "You need to sleep."

Marie took a few more leisurely steps into Nathaniel's home study, admiring the view of the city from the window. "You do, too."

"Your body needs to rest and your wounds need to heal." Nathaniel shook his head, rubbing his eyes. "Go back to bed, Marie."

Marie felt herself stiffen at Nathaniel's tone. She could feel him shifting into his dominant persona...

Marie knew she should tread carefully but the brat in her enjoyed the twisted game.

Instead, Marie ran her hands over a side table next to the window panning the entire wall next to her. She feigned great interest at the books and coffee machine placed on it.

Nathaniel slowly shut his laptop. Marie was playing a dangerous game.

"What are you working on?" Marie asked innocently, flipping through a worn book on biopsychology absentmindedly. The overly intricate diagrams made zero sense to her. She just wanted to push Nathaniel's buttons.

"I have to write a speech for a donor's charity event. He's a very important man." Nathaniel's demeanor had shifted... he seemed calm. Marie felt chills shiver down her body.

"Donor... like a friend? Maybe you could introduce me to him. I really liked Theodore, after all."

Nathaniel sprung from his chair with enough force to shake the room. Even if Marie wanted to run - which would've been futile - she couldn't have.

Pushing Marie back against the side table with his towering figure, Nathaniel took the book she was handling and set it aside. He took a few more threatening steps towards her until her butt was up against the ledge of the table.

Nathaniel's eyes were dark... darker than the night sky surrounding them.

He looked Marie up and down. 

"I'm going to say this one more time, Marie. Your purpose is for me to use you whenever and wherever I please," Nathaniel reminded menacingly.

With his threatening words, Nathaniel slowly removed the t-shirt he had lent Marie and let it fall to the floor, leaving her shivering and bare.

Nathaniel then hoisted Marie up onto the table, her legs immediately wrapping around his waist to keep balance. Any sound Marie was about to make in response to the sudden movement was muffled by Nathaniel's firm hand.

She focused on Nathaniel's eyes, mesmerized by a deviant glint.

Then her blood froze.

Marie felt something cold and metallic against her neck.

And sharp.

Pain was one thing. It was a physical sensation, reliant on the physiological communication of nerve endings in the body. But fear... fear was mental. It was psychological.

The two got off on it - the sadist professor inflicting it and the masochist student devouring it.

When the realization dawned on Marie that Nathaniel had a pocket knife up to her throat, the fear following spread through her body like venom. It clouded her mind and ignited something deep inside of her. Time completely stopped.

If Marie screamed, she couldn't remember. Either way, it would've been in vain. Nathaniel only leaned in further, constricting Marie's mouth more when he saw her eyes widen and the blood from her face go cold.

"Shhh..." Nathaniel whispered softly into Marie's ear as her breath hitched, gripping the ledge of the table with white knuckles. "Show me what you do when you can't say your safeword."

With trembling hands, Marie snapped her fingers three times.

"Perfect," Nathaniel murmured, looking down at Marie while his parted lips grazed her ear. Marie felt her arousal instantly dampen at his approval.

"Will you be a good girl and listen to every word I say?" Nathaniel asked, his voice dripping with mocking sweetness.

He released Marie's mouth slowly to let her answer. Her bottom lip was trembling ever so slightly, her face paled.

Marie felt her mind, words, and thoughts all falter. Every part of her was so overwhelmed and overstimulated she couldn't get a sound out.

Nathaniel immediately pushed his body against Marie, the knife grazing the thin skin under her jaw. He had somehow pinned both of Marie's wrists below her with his other hand. She was caged in and at knifepoint.

Marie cried out, her throat breathy and scratched. Marie's cries were one of a kind - bewitching to the professor who always paused to soak them in. To feel them.

"Use your words, whore," Nathaniel demanded, letting the sharp blade kiss Marie's taught skin.

Marie's voice escaped stumbled and shaken. "I'll be a good girl, sir."

"Good girls don't barge into their professor's room and make demands," Nathaniel sneered, his blade never leaving Marie's neck.

Nathaniel had seen true darkness. He had felt it. Consumed it. Lived it.

But nothing could compare to the look he saw on Marie's face in the very moment.

The air and night sky went cold as the two indulged in their taboo act.

Nathaniel let his blade leisurely trail down the front of Marie's body, hovering over her breasts and stomach. Completely tensed up, Marie could feel the sharpened edge barely graze her skin. Any small movement and the knife would slip.

Marie gripped onto the edge of the table, her body as still as it could be. All the blood in her veins had rushed to her arousal, leaving her holding her breath and trembling.

Nathaniel's cock had never pressed up against his pants with such pressure before. But he forced himself to remain patient, drawing all the pleasure he could from Marie's exhilarating distress.

The professor took his time, drawing patterns over Marie's skin by hovering the sharp tip of the blade over her pallid skin. He felt his cock strain harder every time he heard Marie's breath hitch.

Marie felt the coolness of the steel against her inner thigh.

"Keep them open." Nathaniel pressed the side of the blade against Marie's thigh every so slightly, causing her to bite her bottom lip until it almost drew blood.

Marie pried her legs open wider for Nathaniel, exposing herself for his immediate approval. Nathaniel ran his hand over Marie's wet entrance.

"You're always so ready for me." Nathaniel pushed two fingers in. Marie immediately moaned at the discomfort, as the area was immensely sore from the night before.

Nathaniel didn't care. He kept expanding Marie's walls before stopping and motioning towards the waistband of his joggers. "Take it out."

With unsteady hands, Marie pulled out Nathaniel's hardened length. She moaned on sight, her relatively small hands unable to do justice to his girth. 

Nathaniel lined himself up with Marie's entrance, the head of his cock barely pushing in - leaving Marie whining in frustration.

She wanted to push herself against him, impale and fill every inch of her aching core. But Marie couldn't, Nathaniel's blade keeping her hips locked in place. If she moved slightly, he'd cut into her skin.

Thus, Nathaniel continued teasing and edging the wanton student. Marie whimpered pathetically, amusing Nathaniel as he chuckled.

"Tell me what you want, Marie."

"Please fuck me, sir."

"Like this?"

Nathaniel achingly entered Marie, feeling her tight warmth consume him. Marie immediately threw her head back at the sensation, hitting the back wall with a loud thud. She was still reeling from last night's brutality, with her entire body screaming at the intrusion of her sensitive area.

Nathaniel used Marie for his slow pleasure, ignoring her whining and small cries every time he pulled back from her depths.

Catching the young girl by surprise was one of Nathaniel's favorite fear tactics. Waiting till her guard was down before striking.

Suddenly, Nathaniel thrusted into Marie while bringing his knife back up to her throat. The blade kissed the thin skin as Marie screamed, her back completely pushed up against the wall.

Nathaniel didn't stop, fucking Marie to his satisfaction - deep and hard. Every time he pushed forward, the sharpened steel inched closer to Marie's exposed neck.

The mix of her soreness from the night before being exploited once again and the fear of the blade sinking into her skin was enough to push her closer to an extraordinary release.

Nathaniel could sense Marie's impending orgasm. Thus, he forcefully covered her mouth with his hand once again.

Marie knew she had to ask permission. Now she couldn't.

Nathaniel watched as Marie's eyes wavered and her body trembled. She fought back against Nathaniel keeping her silent, but couldn't get far knowing that the point of his blade rest right below her jaw.

Nathaniel finally released her mouth, grabbing her thigh and penetrating at an altered angle.

"May I come, sir?" Marie begged, her eyes glistening with brimming tears.

Nathaniel was beyond proud of Marie. She took on her role as a submissive like she had been trained and experienced for years. Nathaniel was aware he was pushing her limits and boundaries - and Marie accepted it with no hesitation. She accepted him.

"Come as many times as you'd like, Marie."

Marie felt like it was her fucking birthday.

She came. And came. And came. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...