The Turning

By CreativeExplosion

"The sixth member of a clan always meant destruction in the vampire world." I.M is the fifth member of the MX... More

(One)
(Two)
(Three)
(Four)
(Five)
(Six)
(Seven)
(Eight)
(Nine)
(Ten)
(Eleven)
(Twelve)
(Thirteen)
(Fourteen)
(Fifteen)
(Sixteen)
(Seventeen)
(Eighteen)
(Nineteen)
(Twenty)
(Twenty-One)
(Twenty-Two)
(Twenty-Three)
(Twenty-Four)
(Twenty-Five)
(Twenty-Seven)
(Twenty-Eight)
(Twenty- Nine)
(Thirty)
(Thirty-One)
(Thirty-Two)
(Thirty-Three)
(Thirty-Four)
(Epilogue)

(Twenty-Six)

128 5 0
By CreativeExplosion

Bright and early Thursday morning, Hyungwon sat down with his clan members, ready to share a meal. The conversation at the table was a lighter topic than usual. He pulled his chair closer to the table, a small smile on his face. His clan members deserved a moment of low stress within the uncertainty surrounding their lives. It was nice to hear the happiness in their voices. He focused his attention on the conversation, amused by the topic.

"Wait, am I hearing right?" Wonho asked. "You woke up and a little girl was painting your face?"

Minhyuk nodded, eyes twinkling. "I shouldn't have fallen asleep, but I couldn't help it. That is what I get for staying up late on my phone."

Kihyun shook his head. "You should turn off your phone at night. You'll get more sleep if you do."

Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "Thanks, Ki. But anyway, back to my story. I think my student thought it was the perfect time to paint me. I wasn't mad. I mean I love art. It wasn't a big deal."

"You shouldn't have left the paint out," Shownu said.

"It was art time," Minhyuk said. "She was painting at the right time. Just missed her paper by several feet."

Hyungwon chuckled.

"Well," Kihyun said, looking at his time. "I better go. I have clients coming in an hour. Set up will take at least thirty minutes."

"Wow, the concept must be complicated this time around, Kihyun," Shownu said.

Kihyun picked his camera bag from the floor beside him. "They are newlyweds. They wanted something flashy."

Everyone started to get ready to leave. Hyungwon watched them, a full glass of blood sitting in front of him. He kept thinking about what he needed to do next. He had to wait for his clan members to leave before he did anything.

"Wonnie, is there something you'd like from the café?" Wonho asked, eyes on him.

Hyungwon looked up at him. "Oh, that's okay."

When Hyungwon started to drink blood, he decided to adopt a new goal for himself. His new mission was to build up his strength in a short amount of time. Over a span of four days, he traded in his former diet for one more appropriate for a vampire. He no longer asked for pastries, fruit drinks, and chips. Instead, he made sure to drink blood just like his fellow clan members. Unfortunately, his clan members weren't used to his new diet. Often, he had to remind them he no longer needed human food.

"Really it's no trouble," Wonho said. "There is actually a new item on the menu I think you should try and—"

"It's okay, hyung," he said, raising the blood-filled glass. "I'm fine with this."

Wonho nodded. "Of course, I forgot."

Hyungwon didn't respond. It was clear to him that Wonho was uncomfortable with his knew diet. For some reason, the entire clan wasn't reacting well to his speedy recovery. It was odd. He expected more excitement over his transition from no blood drinking to blood drinking.

"It's 8 a.m.," Shownu stated, pushing his chair back. "We should all start heading out."

The rest of his clan members bid him a farewell as they rushed to the door. Shownu stood to the side, holding the door open for all of them. Their leader waved goodbye and headed out their apartment, closing the door behind him. The sound of the ticking clock in the living room filled his surroundings. Hyungwon wanted to get started with his plan, but he knew he had to wait.

As Hyungwon sat, he looked around the table and spotted several empty glasses. After a few minutes, Hyungwon got to his feet, collecting the glasses from the table. His clan members normally never left their glassware behind. But he didn't mind. They must have been in a real hurry this time around.

Hyungwon entered the kitchen with the glassware and set them in the empty sink. He grabbed a bright yellow sponge and squirted some soap on it. After he cleaned the last glass, he dried and put them away. He wiped his hands on the dish rag hanging off the untouched oven and then exited the kitchen.

As he took a seat, his phone vibrated. He retrieved his cellphone from his pocket and scrolled through the text messages. According to the messages, his clan members were at their respective jobs. He got up from the couch. It was time for him get started on his next course of action. He tucked his cellphone in his back pocket and headed for the apartment door.

~~

Hyungwon stood in the elevator, watching the numbers decrease. For the past four days, his health had been his highest priority. After a few days of a proper diet, he knew he was ready to take the next step. A dinging sound filled the space as the elevator doors slid open. He stepped out of the elevator, taking a look at his cellphone screen.

He looked up from his phone screen, eyes wandering to the young redheaded woman standing behind a counter. Hyungwon gave the younger woman a warm smile and then closed his mouth. Humans weren't usually kind to vampires. It would be better for him if he didn't show his fangs to everyone.

"Have a nice day out, sir!"

Hyungwon paused, eyes wide. He had only walked through the apartment lobby twice during his stay with the MX clan. This would be his third time walking past apartment staff. None of the humans ever talked to him. Instead of answering the worker, he gave her another smile and walked toward the revolving doors.

As soon as Hyungwon exited the apartment complex, he ran. A grin spread across his lips. There was something magical about being able to run extremely fast. He moved past a large group of teenage boys and girls. He would have spread his arms wide, but he didn't want to hit anyone.

The vivid memory of him waking up as a vampire entered his mind. He remembered the day clearly. All he wanted that day was to escape. And somehow, he did. On the day of his awakening, he was able to hide in plain sight. It had been a shocking discovery and he wanted to test the ability out again.

Shops and street vendors zoomed past as he ran. He didn't know how his ability worked. When he first used the power, he was under immense fear and stress. He ran past another street vendor as he forced himself to concentrate.

Hyungwon spotted a purple and pink bakery sign up ahead. He slowed down as he moved closer to the bakery. Seconds later, he stopped in front of a glass door with the name Sweet Cakes printed on the surface. Through the glass door of the bakery he spotted an older woman staring at him. He probably looked strange to her. He moved away from the door and stood to the side. He wished he knew how his ability worked, but he didn't.

A sigh left his lips.

Hyungwon rested his back against a wall by the door and closed his eyes. He imagined he couldn't be seen by anyone. When he opened his eyes, he looked at the people passing by. No one looked at him. He turned his attention back to the bakery, looking through the glass again. It was time for a little experiment. Hyungwon opened the door and entered inside. At the counter, an old woman arranged pink, blue, green, and purple cupcakes on a wooden tray.

"Gosh, the wind so powerful today. It opened the door."

A smile graced his lips. He was standing in the middle of the store. The older woman looked through him at the door. It worked. Whether he mastered it or not was another issue, but he decided to worry about that later.

"Mari," the old woman said, turning to look at the back. "My dear, I need another batch of cupcakes. Our afternoon rush will be coming soon."

Hyungwon thought about snatching one of the cupcakes from the tray, but then changed his mind. He didn't want to give the poor woman a heart attack. If anyone saw a floating cupcake, they would surely be frightened. So, he waited for her to go to the backroom. Once she disappeared, Hyungwon picked up the cupcake tray and walked it over to the entry table by the door. He put the cupcakes down and then stood by the table.

The woman turned around and froze. She glanced at the surface of the counter, hands on her hips. Hyungwon tried to suppress his laughter as he walked toward the counter. Hyungwon stood in front of her but she didn't spare him a single glance.

"Mari, where are the cupcakes?" she asked. "Mari?"

He read the name Byeol on her tiny cookie shaped name tag. Part of him felt guilty for disrupting the older woman's peaceful workday. But then again, he didn't know how else to test out his power. He didn't want the MX clan to know about his ability either. He had no choice but to test it outside of their apartment.

Byeol walked around the counter and past him, unaware of his presence. She stopped by the entry table, frowning. Her warm eyes searched the room for several minutes. It was amazing to witness. Each time she searched the room, he thought she would see him, but she never did.

"Hm, I must have set them down on this table," she said, running fingers through short grey hair. "Oh, maybe I forgot. Well, this is a perfect place for them anyway."

The woman turned around and Hyungwon slipped out the front door. Outside of the bakery, he ran, overjoyed by his discovery. When he turned invisible his first day in the MX clan's apartment, he thought it was a one-time thing. A burst of joyous laughter escaped his lips as he ran. The power he had was real and apart of him.

He reached into his pocket and glanced at the time on his phone. He needed to get back to the apartment. His clan members would be back soon. He forced himself to move faster, a burning sensation spreading through his legs. The wind whipped past him, blowing strands of his black hair from his eyes.

Hyungwon's vision blurred. Buildings and people swirled together creating an unidentifiable mess. There was no way he could keep running, so he stopped. He couldn't see. He couldn't see a single thing. His lips trembled as he waited for his sight to come back to him. He closed his eyes, trying to his best to ignore the people cursing at him. He didn't understand. Why couldn't he see?

Seconds later, his vision cleared. Relief washed over him as he took off in a run. He didn't know what happened, and he didn't have time to think about it. He needed to get back to the apartment.

Up ahead, he spotted the familiar apartment complex. He was almost there. All he needed to do was get inside and ride the elevator up to their room. He gritted his teeth, trying his best to ignore his aching limbs. His fingers wrapped around the handle of the door, a throbbing sensation forming at the base of his skull. His grip on the handle loosened as darkness surrounded him.

~~

Hyungwon opened his eyes and searched his surroundings. He was in his room at the penthouse but the last thing he remembered was being outside. His eyes drifted toward the door once he started to hear voices. It sounded like the rest of the clan was standing outside the door.

"Shownu, when I found Hyungwon, he was lying on the ground unconscious."

"Unconscious?"

Hyungwon sat up at a slow pace, ignoring his sore arms and legs. The word unconscious continued to repeat in his head. He thought back to what happened and remembered having blurry vision. It didn't make sense. He had been focusing on his health and drinking the appropriate amount of blood. There was no reason for him to still be struggling. He was supposed to be better.

The door opened somewhere in the living room.

"I had to come home as soon as I got the call."

Hyungwon sighed. Kihyun was back home from work. Soon everyone would be back, and he wasn't ready to talk to them yet. He didn't know what to say.

"Kihyun, I found him unconscious outside."

"I'm glad you were able to get to him. It'll be okay, Min. Hyungwon will be fine."

A frustrated groan slipped from his lips. He was supposed to be on the road to recovery. Instead, there was a stubborn ache at the base of his skull. It wasn't fair. Chorong was counting on him. His clan needed him. He had to get better. There was no time to waste.

Minhyuk opened the door and entered the room. The familiar heaviness of anxiety and fear weighed him down. He winced at the negative emotions washing over him. He gripped the sheets, lips pressed into a thin line. If only he could shield himself from the shared emotions of the clan. Unfortunately, he didn't have that ability.

"Hyungwon?" Minhyuk asked, walking toward him.

Minhyuk sat next to him on the bed. The older vampire reached out taking a hold of his hands. A pair of bright red eyes searched his face. Hyungwon gave the pair of hands a squeeze and smiled. Minhyuk removed his hands from his and then rested his head upon his shoulder.

"You scared me," Minhyuk said.

"I'm sorry," Hyungwon said, wrapping an arm around Minhyuk's shoulder.

Kihyun sat on the other side of him, brows furrowed. "Hyungwon, why were you outside?"

Hyungwon avoided eye contact. He knew how protective the older vampire could be when the clan was involved. He had seen it the first day he arrived in the penthouse. Overtime he learned how much he cared for them all. It was both heartwarming but also frustrating.

"I just wanted to walk around, do some running," Hyungwon said.

"Were you out because of I.M.?" Kihyun asked, leaning forward. "Were you trying to go to him?"

"What are you talking about?" Hyungwon asked, looking at Kihyun.

" For a while now, we have been feeling I.M's distress in the bond," Kihyun said. "I know you feel everything at a higher degree. So, be honest with us. Were you trying to go to him? I remember how you were on the first day back and—"

"Do you think I'm reckless?" Hyungwon asked, eyes narrowed.

Kihyun eyes widened.

"I wouldn't go to the council when I'm not strong enough," Hyungwon said.

Hyungwon couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yes, he missed I.M. dearly. He was also extremely worried about Jooheon, Gunhee, and Yugyeom. There were several times where he stared out the window, wishing he could help his friends right away. But he knew better than to run to the council with poor health.

"No, I wasn't trying to go anywhere," Hyungwon said. "I just wanted to get out and move around. I did some running. It's nothing serious."

"You fainted."

Hyungwon glanced at the concern shining from Shownu's eyes.

"You lost consciousness in broad daylight where the whole world could see you," Shownu said. "You were practically on display for any slayer that was looking for a vampire today. So, I have to disagree with you. It is very serious."

"Okay, maybe I should have taken things slow," he said. "But to be fair I didn't think that would happen. I've been drinking blood every day, three times a day. I felt so much better than I did before. I knew I was ready to go out."

"Well you misjudged your abilities," Kihyun said. "You aren't ready. And honestly, I know you won't be ready for a while. I think you should focus on bettering your health instead of endangering it."

"And how do you know when I'll be ready, Kihyun?" Hyungwon said. "How do you have any idea what time and day I'll be ready? Please don't make me mad. I'm too tired for this."

"Hyungwon," Minhyuk said. "Kihyun cares about you. We all do. We are just worried. Please, understand that."

Hyungwon shook his head. "I don't need someone telling me what I can and can't do. I can make my own decisions and I decided to go out today. I promise to take it slow next time."

"Next time?" Minhyuk asked. "I really don't think that's a good idea. You should really consider taking it easy. Recovery takes time, Hyungwon."

"Wonnie!"

Hyungwon turned his attention away from Minhyuk. His eyes widened at the sight of Wonho standing in the doorway. The older vampire still had his apron and nametag on. He must have run all the way from work. Wonho entered the room and knelt beside his bed.

"What happened Wonnie?" he asked, interlacing their fingers.

"I'm fine, really."

Wonho smiled at him and then looked at the rest of the clan. "You all should have called the café if it was an emergency. I always forget to take my phone with me once I clock in. I didn't get the message until after I clocked out. I could have been here sooner."

"We are sorry," Shownu said. "We should have called your work. We weren't thinking."

Wonho turned his attention back to him, sadness shining from his eyes. Hyungwon wished he could change the facial expression. It didn't feel right. Wonho wasn't supposed to look sad.

"What happened?" Wonho asked. "All the message said was Hyungwon wasn't doing well."

"I found Hyungwon unconscious outside the apartment complex."

Wonho looked at Minhyuk and then Hyungwon. "What? Hyungwon, why were you even outside?"

"Hyungwon went for a run," Kihyun said, arms crossed.

"Running? Hyungwon, I don't think you should be running just yet."

Hyungwon massaged his temples, exhausted and annoyed. "I'm aware that I pushed myself too far, I'll just make sure to drink more blood."

"More?" Wonho asked. "I guess but—don't you think you should take your time? Just a few days ago the sight of blood repulsed you. The first day back you screamed at Kihyun when he tried to give you blood. It's worrying that all of a sudden you are drinking so many glasses a day."

"You don't make any sense. Why does it matter if I went from zero blood to three glasses a day? I'm a vampire. I'm supposed to be drinking blood. I'm supposed to be better now. I have to be better. I don't have time."

Hyungwon gripped the bed sheets, trying his best not to scream from frustration. His clan members didn't seem to understand the bigger picture. All they could see were the little things. Yes, he shouldn't have pushed himself too much, but he had no choice. If he wanted to be useful, then he needed to push himself to the limit. The troublesome throbbing at the back of his skull increased. He wished his clan would take a giant step back so he could achieve his goals. He'd tell them the truth if it didn't mean ruining the future plans. But he couldn't tell them anything. It was so exhausting.

"Time?" Shownu said, sitting on the bed. "Why don't you think you have time?"

Hyungwon shut his mouth, eyes wide

"Hyungwon."

"Can't you all just accept I'm getting better?" he asked.

"No, we can't. Not when there is something else going on," Kihyun said.

Hyungwon closed his eyes, avoiding all the concerned gazes. "I'm tired."

"Hyungwon, please talk to us," Shownu said.

"Please, I'm tired. I want to sleep more."

Shownu sat for a second and then got to his feet. "Okay, we'll let you rest."

Hyungwon opened his eyes just as most of his clan exited his room. Shownu stayed behind, resting his back against the wall. He wondered what his leader wanted to tell him. He knew his clan was suspicious about his behavior. It was so stressful, not being able tell his clan the truth.

"Get some rest, Hyungwon," Shownu said, eyes on him. "Call if you need anyone of us."

"Okay."

Shownu smiled and then bid him a farewell before he left, closing the door behind him. Hyungwon rested his back against the headboard of the bed. He wished he could tell his clan the full story, but he knew it wouldn't be wise to share the details. Chorong didn't want the rest of the MX clan to know anything about his part in the plan. He had no choice but to keep it a secret.

~~

Hyungwon walked down the hallway and past the opened room doors of his clan members. It was early in the morning and he was ready to sit down for a meal. He arrived at the glass table and pulled out a chair for himself. As he took a seat, the chatter stopped. He glanced around the table; his brows furrowed. The rest of the clan were all staring at him.

"Hi?" he said, reaching for the pitcher in the middle.

"Morning, Hyungwon," Shownu said.

"Morning," he said, pulling the pitcher closer. "I'm sorry. Did I miss something?"

"We've been discussing." Wonho said.

"Ah, right without me of course," Hyungwon said.

No one responded. Hyungwon frowned as he poured himself a large glass of blood. Once he started to focus on his health, the constant aches lessened. He wasn't completely better, but the usual sensation of excruciating pain in his arms, legs, and head diminished.

"What did Chorong tell you?"

Hyungwon turned to Shownu. "What?"

"During one of our meetings, Chorong sent us away," Shownu said. "She said there was someone she wanted us to meet and that it was important. She also said she wanted to have a talk with you. I allowed her to talk with you. But I don't know what she said."

Hyungwon assumed Chorong had been in his room without permission. It didn't occur to him that maybe the MX clan allowed her to come into his room. He wondered why the older vampire escaped through his window. The council member acted like she wasn't supposed to be there.

"Hyungwon?"

"Yes, Shownu?"

"What did she tell you?"

Hyungwon tapped his fingers against the glass table. He couldn't answer his leader's question. If he told them, then everything would be ruined. Unfortunately, he would have to continue lying. He didn't want to withhold the truth, but there was nothing he could do about it.

"Don't you all have work soon?" Hyungwon asked, hoping to distract them.

"We all called and told them we weren't coming," Kihyun said. "Answer Shownu's question, Hyungwon."

Hyungwon sighed.

"She told me I should get better."

Minhyuk looked at him. "She told you? How do you just tell someone to get better? I understand get well soon but it doesn't sound like that is what you mean at all. No, it sounds like Chorong is an insensitive beast who could care less about anyone."

Shownu searched his face, looking for answers. "You are telling the truth about what she told you."

"I want to get better," Hyungwon said, voice just above a whisper.

Wonho reached out placing his hand upon Hyungwon's. "And you will, but this isn't the way to do that. There is no need to rush recovery. It takes time. I'm glad you are drinking blood but if blood still repulses you than take it slow. Drink some blood and take some supplements. That's a great way to start. Hyungwon, we care about you a lot. And we are just so worried."

The pure love and adoration shining from Wonho's eyes made his chest hurt. He removed his hand from underneath Wonho's. Hyungwon turned his gaze to the glass table. He dug his fingernails into his thighs, lips quivering. Withholding the truth from them was also causing him so much distress.

"Hyungwon, I wouldn't be a good leader if I didn't care about my clan members," Shownu said, voice soft. "So, Hyungwon please, tell us what is going on. We love you too much and we don't want you to be hurt. "

Shownu continued to prove to him that he was a phenomenal leader. He cared for all of them equally. The way their leader sacrificed himself for their well being was amazing. Any leader would have gotten rid of him the moment he arrived in the penthouse, but Shownu made the decision to give him a chance. Even with the fear of Hyungwon potentially turning feral Shownu waited. He wished he could repay the favor.

Hyungwon glanced around the table, looking at the concerned faces. He turned his attention to Shownu's warm, caring eyes. It wasn't fair. Ever since he arrived at the penthouse his mere presence had caused so much trouble for everyone. The clan was crafting a plan that didn't seem promising, his friends were trapped at the council, and I.M took his place as a prisoner of the council. The least he could do was work hard and prepare himself for his role in the plan. The MX clan deserved to survive. Hyungwon refused to be the reason his clan was destroyed.

"I'm so sorry," Hyungwon said, voice wavering. "I'm so sorry for causing you all so much trouble."

Minhyuk's eyes widened. He got up from his seat and rushed to where Hyungwon was seated. He wrapped his arms around him, resting his head on top of his. Hyungwon sat, enjoying the warmth surrounding him. He needed the embrace. Often it seemed as if he was separated from his clan members because of his secrets.

"Please don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong," Minhyuk said. "Yes, we would prefer if you didn't lie to us but really as long as you are safe well—it's okay."

Minhyuk pulled away from him, smiling. Hyungwon frowned. A chair scraped against the ground. He turned his attention toward Shownu, confused. The older vampire stood up a surprisingly bright smile on his face.

"Okay, let's go clan," Shownu said.

"Go?" Kihyun asked.

Minhyuk removed his arms from Hyungwon. "Hyung, go where?"

"Let's head out together for a little bit," he said. "I know things aren't stable right now but let's try and do something differently. We'll be cautious of course. But I say we should push aside this negativity and try and go out. Maybe try some street food."

Hyungwon looked at their leader, confused. "I thought you all said you can't eat human food."

Shownu looked at him. "We can eat it. We just don't because there is no nutritional value. But that shouldn't stop us. Our bond has been under attack for weeks now. Things have been painful, but let's just try to be a little more positive. Plus, I'm sure I.M would appreciate it. He can still feel what we are feeling no matter how far away. Let's give him a little peace of mind, don't you think?"

Minhyuk nodded. "We've all felt bad for so long and I'm sure I.M feels just as bad. Let's fill the bond with good stuff for him."

"Yes, that's a great idea," Wonho said.

"I'm sure I.M would appreciate it. And I think we could benefit from it as well," Kihyun said, quietly. "Okay, hyung. Where do we go first?"

Shownu shrugged his shoulders and Hyungwon chuckled. He hadn't seen this side of their leader much. Things had gotten so bad lately. He wondered if Shownu used to be a lot more carefree in the past. He pushed the thought aside and stood up, eager to get outside again. Wonho suggested a food vendor several blocks down from the café.

"But we have to make sure my work doesn't see me," Wonho said. "I'll never hear the end of it."

Minhyuk cackled.

"Okay, then it's settled. Let's head out!" Shownu shouted.

Hyungwon got up from his seat and followed behind their leader. He didn't know what to expect but the once heavy feeling in his chest lessened. After a few minutes, they all exited the penthouse and headed out. The early morning sun greeted them once they stepped outside. Hyungwon smiled. He couldn't wait to spend the time with his clan.

~~

Later that night, Hyungwon sat eyes focused on the television screen. On their way back, Minhyuk decided they should watch a new movie. He suggested they should find one online. They all agreed. Hyungwon enjoyed their movie nights and couldn't wait to watch a movie.

Minhyuk wrapped him up in his arms. Warmth, love, and acceptance filled the bond. He grinned basking in love like the sun warming his face. For most of their outing, they enjoyed each other's company. He hoped I.M could feel their love and adoration from the council. He hoped I.M knew how much they loved and missed him.

While he sat, head resting on Minhyuk shoulder. He began to think about Chorong. Even after the exciting adventure outside, he still worried a bit. One tiny mistake could lead to the entire plan falling apart. On screen a man tripped, pushing down a paper towel display. Wonho laughed, pointing at the screen. Hyungwon grinned. From that day forward, Hyungwon promised he would continue to work on himself. It was up to him to make sure the MX clan claimed a victory in the end. His clan deserved the best, and he would do all he could to help.

~~

Hey everyone! Here is another update! I hope you enjoyed it. 

Fun fact: This was supposed to be all one chapter with the previous chapter before it but it would have been too long. Lol.

I want to thank everyone, reading, voting, and leaving comments. I appreciate the support! All of you put a smile on my face! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 620 21
✔️COMPLETE✔️ A land ruined by war. A group known to survivors as "Monsta X" or "The Clan" set out to restore peace in their city. On their travels th...
82.8K 4.1K 27
"I could never love anyone the way I love you." Jaebum whispered, his hand cupping Jinyoung's cheek. Jinyoung's lip started quivering, showing that h...
191K 8.4K 39
"that mark symbolize that you're mine now, all mine, and mine only." Jake was living a peaceful life; no regrets, no worries, just pure happiness. No...
690K 27.3K 68
"once they get a taste of blood they never forget it" "they lose themselves to the mental high and sexual rush." "human blood is just like a narcotic...