Behind The Scenes

By Mehak_9

There are many different fan-fiction stories on Wattpad....BUT this one is special, especially for Varshra (V... More

Authors Note
Varun Shraddha VM
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|

- Introduction -

668 26 20
By Mehak_9

I have decided to add a character and setting list. Just for a more clear understanding of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Characters:

Shraddha Kapoor

Varun Dhawan

Settings:

The household of both the actors include their family living in them. It's like a family mansion where all the family members, domestic help and support workers live.

The apartments are places where both the actors stay most of the time. It's their own with a good security outside the building. No domestic help is allowed inside, as this is their personal space.

The Studios are the place where the art is created. This is their personal space of work. All the scripts are recited here all the acting, dance or singing practice occur here. They also have a personal gym where they often go to.

This is the University, that Varun and Shraddha attended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is the introduction to this book. Which includes the character boards and the settings of the book. If there are going to be any other settings, they will be added here later on.

On a personal note, these were so freaking hard to make. I Nearly pulled my hair out.

Anyways I hope you now have a better understanding of the visuals of this book. See you soon in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 450 15
˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩...
90.1K 4K 30
"So, you didn't love me at all?" I asked hoping that it was all a bad dream. Unfortunately it wasn't. He chuckled and looked into my eyes,"I never l...
62.5K 2.9K 37
Myra Kapoor. Rich. Successful. A fashion designer. And an entrepreneur. She has everything in life. Money. House. Best friend. But what she doesn't h...