A book where i can do whateve...

By microwaveness

You can request if you want Not really oneshots, some of them may be ideas to a new book Or sometimes random... More

Yandere ???
Yandere dragon
Yandere prince (pt-1)
Incomplete idea for a yandere knight
Incomplete
Just an idea
Peak Capitalism (an idea)
(Y/n)s I have made pt1
Snippet of yandere whatever
A mini rewrite (yanderexreader)
bird idea
AAAAÂÄ TQ SM
Plants
Lockers
neighbour
The librarian (an idea)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA)
Illegal trafficking (IDEA PT2)
Get yourselves out of hot water (Yxr idea)
Cat
Paid for you (mini idea that will probably be trashed)
Young dumb and dumber (idea that will probs not catch on)
Young dumb and dumber (part 2/ pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 3/pizzaria boy!?)
Young dumb and dumber (part 4/pizzaria boy!?)
Q and A
Author's explaination
Ignorance is Bliss
The answers to the q and a
Vasilios x Lizard imagines
Vasilios x Lizard imagines pt2
PLEASE READ
PLEASE READ
A bouquet of red flowers just for you
How odd (a drabble?)
Harlowe's (from Blind Date) Spin off
Small snippet of an idea
Behind the camera
book idea: I'll try Again and Again
I try to care, but I really don't (idea)
Killer reputation
this will not update anymore

Picky friend hunter

1.1K 75 68
By microwaveness

You sat alone during lunch. It's your first day at school and everyone seem to have their own friend groups. You're too shy to approach anyone, oh well.

You took a bite out of your bland sandwich you bought from the cafeteria. Unfortunately, your phone died, so you had nothing to do to make it look less pathetic.

You wanted to die on the spot, this is really sad.

Sighing, you finished your sandwich up and walked away. Throwing the wrapper into a trashcan in the process, no one noticed that there's new face.

Hm, you still have some time to kill. Let's explore the compound, maybe you'll find some other lonely student to make friends with.

Or you could always go to your english teacher to gossip. But... you don't know if she welcomes the idea of it.

Exploration it is.

You pushed your hands into your pockets and scan your surroundings. Man, are all the kids in the cafeteria? You would expect to see one or two outcasts roaming around too, but you were wrong. The hallway is deserted.

You scratched the back of your head, gee. You need to make friends.

Let's go to the bathroom next. There is a chance that you'll meet an outcast there.

As you propel yourself forward, your ears perked up at the sound of loud banging and faint screams for help.

"Anyone there!? Anyone out there!? Please help me! I'm stuck in this locker!" Your face lit up. Sounds like a lucky catch!

You grinned to yourself, hell yeah. First friend in this foreign school, you pray that he or she isn't that problematic.

"Which locker are you stuck in?" You asked.

The person knocked on the metal door, it was just a few lockers down.

You looked at the combination lock. "What's the combination?" You asked.

Whoever is in that metal box sounded like they're sobbing.

"I—I don't know! I d-don't know... I'm sorry!" You rubbed your chin. Is this worth your time? You want to help out in exchange for a friendship, but... you're kind of lazy to start playing detective.

"Who's locker are you in?" You asked.

"Mine!"

"That doesn't make sense."

"I-I'm sorry! I blanked out a-and I— I reme—remember my combination now! It's 1543!" Their voice is shaky.

You proceed to spin the knob. 1543.

Doesn't work.

"H-huh? Sorry! I- It's not 1543! It's u-um... 1453!" You then spun the knob again.

Click!

That's the correct code. Soon, a small, scrawny boy came tumbling out of the locker. You were surprised, he has such a feminine voice....! And feminine face too!

Wait a minute. You can't tell if this person is female, male or non-binary. It's not nice to assume anyways.

"T-thank you...! I'm sorry for inconveniencing you, I'm sorry—"

"You sure do like saying sorry." You commented.

"I'm sorry!" They squeaked, wiping the tears away from their face.

"What's your name?" They shied away from you. This is going to be hard, but what can you do? No matter what, you need friends. You need some connections or else you're probably going to be the punching bag for bullies.

"U-um, sorry. I'm— I'm..." They gulped, hugging themselves. You're starting to feel uncomfortable around them, maybe you should give this one up and continue your friend search.

"...I got somewhere to be. See you around." You interrupted their pathetic spluttering. You gave them a polite smile and wave before walking away.

The student you just freed from their locker watched you walk away with teary eyes. No! They blew it! They weirded you out!

They sobbed in their hands, they lost their chance to make a friend. Why can't they do anything right?

You watched a boy play basketball in the empty basketball court. You sat on the bleachers and watch him professionally dribble it.

This boy is a bit... questionable. He has the looks, the physique, the talent, the height and the charming aura. Why isn't he with his friends? Where are the girls admiring him from afar?

You initially wanted to be friends with him, but his circumstances seem... suspicious. For all you know, he could be bad news and you want to choose your friends carefully.

You deduced that he's somewhat snobbish and arrogant. You were watching him for a while now, on the bleachers, very visible to him. He did not once bat an eye at you, no 'hello', no 'hi', no waves and no smile.

You checked your wrist watch and shook your head. He is not worth your time and the title of your friend.

You stood up and began turning around until—

"Hey!" You turned your head to him and gave him a wave. He had a curious and wary look on his face, the basketballer approached you.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. Wow. Rude.

"(Y/n)(l/n), just transfered here. Nice to meet you." You extended your hand out for him to shake. He did not accept it, the boy just stared at it.

"...not a guy for handshakes, huh? That's cool. What's your name?" You asked.

"What were you doing?" He ignored your question.

"Watching your great balling skills. Good job." You gave him two thumbs up and a toothy grin. He seem surprised by your reaction, did he expect something else?

"Go away, you're distracting me." He snarled. Oops, bad choice coming here and talking to him.

"Sure thing." You mumbled, walking away from the spot, making a mental note to never come here during lunch or else you will meet a very arrogant jerk.

"Wait." He called out.

"Got places to be. 'Scuse me." You did not stop.

Then, you gasped when the boy grabbed your wrist. Now slightly horrified, you positioned yourself to attack him in case he tried something funny.

"Can you play basketball?" He asked, you swore you could have felt a bit of desperation in his voice.

You relaxed your shoulders and wrenched your wrist away from him.

"Don't ever touch me again. And no, sorry bud. Can't jump to save my life." You turned back around and quickened your pace. You don't feel safe with him, you could see why he's alone, his anger issues and lack of social skills probably drove everyone away.

"I can teach you!" He jogged after you.

"Sorry again, bud. Not the athletic type." You dismissively waved. The boy stopped in his tracks to glare holes on your back.

"Fine! Go do whatever stupid shit you want! Like I care!" He snapped.

"Sure thing, bud." You nonchalantly replied before leaving.

Phew, that was a dodged bullet. Thank (your god or fav fictional character) for not making you gullible enough to try and be his friend.

"I tried to be nice and I get this in return! I'm sick of it! I'm sick of it all—" you tuned out his yelling. You tried not to look back and potentially have him attack you.

What a shame. He has the looks and talent, but his personality sucks.

You're not going to stay around to be his personal therapist either. Best to never make contact with him again.

You trudged around even more. Sounds of smacking, slurping, moaning reached your ears.

You turned your head to see a couple shamelessly making out in a dark corner.

You slouched and looked away, best not to be friends with them. They're probably drowning in drama, you don't want any part of it.

Before you could fully walk away from the scene—

"Hey." The woman caught your attention.

"Yo." You gave her an downward nod.

"Please don't tell anyone what you saw." She buttoned her shirt up. Wait a minute, she looks too old to be a student— hold on, she's your english teacher.

Hm. No upcoming tests yet. But this information will be proven useful soon.

"Sure." You nodded and started walking away from them. You could hear the clacking of her high heels, she's walking away in shame.

You sighed dejectedly. Looks like you're going to need to make friends from your classes. You can't keep on walking around like a ghost, picking up outcasts.

You jolted in shock when a hand clasps down on your shoulder.

"Whoa!" You exclaimed, prying the hand away from you.

You turned around and see... the person who your english teacher was making out with. Another boy with good looks and charm. Just that... he gives you a 'playboy' aura.

"Never seen you around! Hello! What's your name?" He asked with a cheeky tone.

He's not really someone you want to be friends with. But it doesn't really hurt to... try?

"(Y/n)(l/n), a pleasure to meet ya." You extended your hand out for him to shake. He smiled at you as he held it and—

—kissed it.

You yanked it away and delivered a powerful slap to his face.

"What..." he cradled his cheek. He was in shock, that was strong.

"...don't do that again, please. I'm a bit of a germaphobe, shaking hands is already bad enough, I don't really need spit on it. Hope you understand." You pursed your lips and turned on your heel.

"No hard feelings, I forgive you. Just don't do that again." You added as you walked away, wiping the back of your hand onto your shirt, wishing that you have some sanitizer on you now.

The boy watched you in shock as blood dripped down from his nostril. Damn! How strong was that slap?! You must really hate germs, huh.

-
"Hey there, buddy." You cooed at a student who is crying in the bathroom. You're going to try and 'pick' this one up.

"H-Hi..." they sniffled.

Hold on. Is this the one you saved from his locker?

"You 'kay?" You asked, they nodded. The both of you stood in silence. Now what? You don't think it's very polite to push the matter further.

You heard footsteps outside, the student gasped and bolted into a stall and lock themselves in there. They lifted their legs up so that no one can identify that they're in there.

Soon, a group of intimidating looking students marched into the bathroom. Delinquents.

You grimaced, damn. What have you gotten yourself into?

"You!" The largest one pointed at you.

"Me?" You pointed at yourself.

"Who else? Where's that piece of shit!?" You furrowed your eyebrows, playing dumb. You know very well who they're talking about.

"You talking about this small kid with the bow tie?" You asked calmly.

"Yes! That bitchboy! Where is he!?" Oh. He's a boy, huh.

"Saw him cryin' here a while ago. He ran outta here once I step foot." You cooly replied. They did not say anything, they stared you down.

"You're lying." One of the feminine ones accused you.

"No ma'am. I'm not." You said that much.

"I really saw him runnin' out." You continued.

Another one growled at you. "I hate your face."

Well, that was out of the blue.

"Me too, bud. I've been trying to fix it for a while now." The largest one snorted.

"We got a comedian here. I like you." Your eyebrows twitched up in surprise.

"Why, thanks. I like yall too." You gave them a thumb up.

All of them exchanged each other glances.

"We believe you. But if we ever find out that you were lying to us, we'll beat that ugly mug in." A member threatened.

"Sure." You nodded. They left without saying another word, they don't even bother to spare a look at you.

One...

Two...

You counted until ten in your mind before gasping for air. You hyperventilated and grabbed your chest, sliding down the wall. That was a near death experience.

You wheezed and gulped, now you really can't be seen hanging out with that scrawny boy. You don't know what he did to face the wrath of those delinquents and you don't want to know.

You heard the stall door unlock and soon, he comes out of it.

"T-thank... thank you, I-I'm sorry that I—"

"You can repay me by staying very far away from me. Nothing personal, I'm just trying to survive. Good luck and don't speak to me ever again." You immediately left the area.

The weak boy felt tears welling up in his eyes again. How he wished that he's strong enough to defend himself and you from the bullies. He just wanted a friend...

Meanwhile,

You scuttered out of the bathroom, looking spooked and shaken.

This did not go unnoticed by someone, namely, the temperament boy from the basketball court. He saw the whole exchange between you and the gang.

And also between the victim.

He doesn't know what to feel about that.

You don't seem to have any ill intentions, but you don't have a heart of gold either. You're just... morally neutral and that's not very common here.

You don't seem to be the type to tease people either. That's good.

Maybe if he's nice enough towards you he could become your friend. As much he hates to admit it, he's very lonely.

The boy grumbled as he trudged away with a red face. No! He doesn't need a friend! He's fine on his own for years! It's not like you would accept his—

"Yo." You gave him an upward nod. It's nice to greet him although your initial meeting with him isn't that... good.

"What?" He snarled. You jolted in surprise, why is he suddenly so hostile?

"Nothing. Bye." You quickened your pace, not wanting to face his wrath.

Upon realization, the basketball court boy scowled in irritation, why did he do that!? Ugh! He hates himself!

The boy took his anger out on a locker by kicking it. Causing a loud 'bang'! To resonate throughout the hallway.

You shuddered in fear. That boy is dangerous and you should never go near him at all.

Then—

"Ow!" You bodyslammed into someone.

"Ouch..." and that someone was the boy who made out with your english teacher.

You quickly took a step back and grimaced, shielding yourself with your hands.

"Wait, wait, wait! I'm sorry about earlier, can we start over?" He held his hand out for you to shake.

"Listen, that's nice and all but... I don't know where that hand came from. It's either you wash it with soap first, or we don't touch each other. Okay?" A goofy grin made its way to his handsome face.

"Haha... 'touch each other'. Very subtle, (y/n)." He gave you a flirty smirk.

You gave him an uncomfortable frown.

"I don't think we can be friends... or even acquaintences."

"So, lovers?" He snickered. You were not amused.

"'Scuse me, I got somewhere to be." You walked past him.

"Wait! Okay! Sorry, I want to start over and I mean it." He chased you.

"Flattering, but no." You continued walking in a brisk pace.

"C'mon, can't handle a little teasing fun?" He laughed, maybe this will work.

"No. I really can't. I am uncomfortable with the way you... say things. I can't handle jokes and I am sensitive." You calmly explained. He widened his eyes, well, that is new. Usually people will get flustered and maybe yell at him with a blush.

"...which makes you, insensitive. So please, I don't want to be your friend. Respect that." You added, staring deep into his eyes.

"You're no fun..." he pouted.

"Yeah, I've been told." You turned around again and walked away.

"But mark my words! I will be your 'friend'!" He playfully yelled.

"Yeah, it's been marked." You boredly replied.

The male huffed and crossed his arms. You're just sensitive and can't handle his jokes.

...which... makes him insensitive. Huh, the thought of it didn't really sit right with him. Oh well, it's nothing.

He brushed it off before walking off to pester other boys and girls.

_______________________
A/n: im trying to write bout those cliched highschool yandere x readers haha but this is gonna be abandoned cause like i can feel the kringe emiting off this chapter

Idk what names 2 put, so i strategically dont put it at all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 429 28
Basically just some headcanons/scenarios/oneshots of the squad if they were yandere for you :) Hope you enjoy reading! ¡This book is old so most of...
977 47 26
Hello there this is my second story where I write request from you please read and write any requests unless by the following in the beginning Also a...
25.4K 699 11
Hello! This is my second oneshots book...which will focus mainly on yandere male characters x male reader stories. The chapters will be updated slo...
17.7K 170 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...