The Need To Know ✔️

By kayesanae

"Tryna keep it low, keep 'em all on the need to know." Y'all getting a rewrite for sure. First update coming... More

copyright/disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
tntk cast.
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
disclaimer/please read
A/N

nine

6.3K 423 126
By kayesanae

DISCLAIMER: 250+ views and 30+ votes... thank y'all so much💕y'all don't understand how much this means to me. I greatly appreciate it. Also, did y'all want pictures of the characters or do you not mind?

Artist Sincere DuBois

"But I'm sittin' here tryna tell y-"

"SHOULDN'T NO OTHER BITCH I AIN'T HEARD ABOUT BE IN YOUR MOTHA'FUCKING PHONE!" Lauren roared at the top of her lungs.

"What the fu- bruh, Ike and Tina, y'all niggas gotta go." Heir shook his head.

Vinny smacked his lips, putting his girlfriend—or whatever the fuck she was—on mute. "Man, fuck you. It don't matter if I'm here or not, you still gone fucking lose."

Heir turned and looked at him. "You done?" He started the mission over.

"Nigga, I know you ain't got me on no fuckin' mute!"

Me, Dre, and Heir looked as Vinny let out a frustrated breath, and then let her off mute. "YEA, I GOT CHU ON MUTE CAUSE YOU ON BULLSHIT!"

"Nigga, who the fuck is you screamin' at!"

"Aye! Take that shit outside cause don't nobody wanna hear y'all fuckin' argue!" Heir spazzed.

"On God." Dre nodded. 

"Man, fuck y'all." Vinny huffed, getting up from the bed and walking out the room. "Lauren shut that shit up."

It finally got quiet when he left and we was all sitting on Heir's bed while he played GTA. When we hung out, we really ain't do shit but sit and watch this nigga lose at this fuck ass game.

"Yeah, I'm comin' out there for my thanksgiving break. So I think my momma a let me come then." Evre's voice rang throughout the hallway. "I miss you too." She gushed, sounding like she was smiling hard as fuck.

Who the fuck she talking to?

She kept talking, but when she got further up the hallway, shit became muffled, and then I heard her door close.

I cleared my throat and scratched my head, then sent her a text.

Lil ass girl.

Who you talking to?

Lemme hit u back later.

After a minute, Andre stood up, shaking out his dreads. "I'm finna go make me a plate. That shit smell good."

I stood up as well. "We a be right back." Heir nodded and me and Dre walked out the room.

We walked down to the kitchen, and I squeezed through the crowd and made me a plate and dipped before anybody noticed I was gone, and headed back to the second level of the house from the opposite stairway since it was closer to Evre's room.

"Yeah, so I got stats, and then I got AP English. Them like my hardest classes. 'Specially that AP stuff, bruh."

Without knocking, I walked into her room. She looked my way and gave a nod, then focused her attention back on the phone, cheesing like she was about to let her bottom jaw pop out her face.

I walked over and got on bed bed, laying down next to her, while she kept talking like a nigga wasn't in the room.

Now If I fuck around and football kick her big ass head off her block ass neck I'd be wrong.

They talked a little while longer, and I stared a hole in the side of her face, debating whether I wanted to strangle my homie lil sister to death or not.

"Stooooooopp." She dragged, blushing. "You doin' too much."

"Aight," the nigga on the other line said.

She ain't have it on speaker, but her call volume was just that loud to where I could hear it through the phone. I hadn't really been paying attention for the last five minutes, cause I was texting Myra. If Evre ain't wanna act right, she would.

"Keep fuckin' around and imma break up out this bitch, you know what the deal was. Fuck around and have another nigga's blood on yo' hands if you want to." Her smile dropped, and I snatched her phone out her hands.

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Nobody." She frowned, grabbing for her phone and I pulled it back, looking at the screen. It wasn't nobody name on it, just a dumb ass emoji with the tongue out.

I hung it up and she snatched it from me.

"What chu do that for?" She twisted her face up.

"Cause you keep fuckin' playin'," I snatched it out her hand again, putting it in my pocket. "And you bet' not call'at nigga back, either."

"Don't tell me what to do." She ate some macaroni from her fork.

I shook my head. Evre was the most difficult girl I ever ran into. One day she was cool, one day ain't answer the phone, one day she wanted to be all up under and on the phone wit a nigga, and then the next she wasn't fucking wimme.

And don't even let me get started on her fucking disrespectful ass mouth.

But, I did like the way she was able to keep conversations, and them lil "you okay" and them "hope you have a good day" texts—even when I didn't text back was really encouraging to a nigga.

I let out a breath. "How yo' day was, E? What chu do?" I asked her, getting comfortable on her bed as we looked at reruns of A Different World.

She shrugged, ripping off some of her fried chicken and eating it. "Why you in here? What if somebody saw you?"

Well damn, bitch.

I scrunched my face. "You'on wont me in here?"

"I never said that, love."

I shook my head and sucked my teeth. "You need to lose yo' fuckin' attitude then. Fore you fuck around and get fucked up." She didn't say nothing at first, just looked around my face, tucking her lips into her mouth. I laid back, getting comfortable on her bed, and brought her up with me, to where she was laying her head on my chest but we was still able to look at the TV.

"Boy, fuck you. Talmbout some "you need to lose yo attitude" bitch, you ain't my daddy." She said, and I stared at her blankly, before she sighed. "My day was cool, bruh."

"What chu do?"

"I just went to a friend house, we did homework."

"On a Sunday?"

"Yeah, on a Sunday!" Her voice excitedly raised a little and she flipped over on her stomach, looking up at me. "That stats work is hard." She said.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked, looking down at her. Evre was real life pretty as fuck. She ain't even need ass cause her face made up for it. Even her voice had a nigga stuck, I could listen to her soothin ass talk all day.

"Yeah. And then I'm takin' a senior class, so it's a lil harder for me too. I'm the only black girl," she rolled her eyes. "And the only junior, so I feel like I gotta work harder than everybody else." She expressed.

I reached out and moved some of her hair out her face. The first two times I met her, she had her hair pressed, but I liked it better when it was up in her curls, or down in a slick curly ponytail like she always had it. Today she had her curls all out and free, framing her pretty face. That shit made her even more attractive.

"So what typa senior classes y'all got?" She asked. "You good at math?"

"Shitttt," I scratched my chin. "Ion 'een know."

"What chu mean?"

"Ion be goin' to school like that. When I am up in that bitch, Ion really be focused."

Her eyebrows furrowed and her lip poked out. "Why not? You be stressin'?" She reached up and brushed her hand over my curls.

I shrugged. "Some' like that."

"What chu be stressin' about?"

I looked down at her, and she kept her gaze on the TV, while she twisted my chain in between her fingers. "Why you wanna know so much?"

Smoothly, she looked up at me and answered, "Cause I care."

• • • • •
Who do you think Evre was talking to?

Thank you for reading😘
Remember to vote & comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.7K 86
Requests are currently closed! Cover created by @nonconsenual !
474 0 32
this started as a joke but now we're all too invested in this. i don't have an update schedule sorry --- completed july 15, 2020
280 22 22
Keep reading to my story .❤️❤️❤️
164K 3.7K 46
June 2021 - July 20. 2022 I'm bad at showing how I really feel but I want you to know I care about you. You showed more than my own parent could, mo...