SPELLBOUND ➵ L. Dunbar ²

Da -voidhybrid

Sequel to The Twins' Little Sister in which Ivy Steiner comes back to Beacon Hills, yet this year is about to... Altro

SPELLBOUND
act one
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
act two
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
act three
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven

chapter twenty-one

1.4K 38 2
Da -voidhybrid

SPELLBOUND

chapter twenty-one

Sinema was packed. The air smelled of alcohol and sweaty bodies, a scent that Ivy had recently gotten accustomed to. Seeing as the young Steiner girl was here almost every night since she and the chimera pack members had returned from the dead.

At first, it was strange, but Ivy pretty quickly got used to the atmosphere. She started to enjoy the loud music and all the sweaty bodies pressed up against one another. It was strange but yet oddly comforting.

Ivy, at first, used to stand in the sidelines keeping Hayden company while she worked. But now Ivy would join in with all the sweaty bodies dancing on top of one another. She would drink the night away. It was fun, while it lasted of course. Nothing really ever lasts forver.

Werewolves couldn't get drunk, thanks to their fast supernatural healing, which frustrated Ivy to the max, at times, especially right now. She wanted to experience being drunk and being able to forget about her problems. Though, it didn't stop Ivy from drinking. She may not be able to get drunk, but it doesn't mean that she has to stop drinking all the alcoholic beverages that she desired. To the human eye, one may think she was probably pissed off drunk by the amount of beverages she was consuming.

"JOSH!" Ivy yelled in excitement through all the loud music and people, as she saw her fellow friend/Chimera approaching her. Josh, along with her, had also been coming here a lot lately. Probably had to do with the fact that Hayden could easily get them inside. And also, the two of them were the only ones who had been having a really hard time getting used to being back alive.

A fast-paced song came on, and Ivy immediately enjoyed the beat of it.

"Come on, Josh. Let's dance."

Ivy pulled Josh towards the middle of the dance and the two of them let the beat of the music control them. Ivy laughed as she and Josh danced among the other teenagers surrounding them. Ivy enjoyed getting lost in the music, but it would only last so long.

She wanted to feel something, tipsy, drunk anything, but nothing was working, and she noticed that Josh was also having the same struggle as her.

Josh walked away from the dance floor, and Ivy watched him leave. She wanted to follow him, she want to make sure that he was alright. Ivy was heading to follow him when Hayden stopped her.

"Where's Josh going?" Hayden asked as Ivy shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't know. But I'm going to follow him," Hayden nodded as she watched her best friend go after Josh.

✯☾✯

Josh had left Ivy's side on the dance floor. While he had enjoyed their moment of dancing. He needed some fresh air, so he exited Sinema, not knowing that Theo would be outside waiting for him.

"How much did you take, Josh?" Theo asked referring to the amount of drinks he had taken.

"A lot. And I don't feel a thing."

"You won't. Your body heals too fast," Ivy heard Theo tell Josh as she stepped outside the club, having followed Josh.

"Yeah? Then maybe you should have left me dead."

Ivy sighed as she heard Josh. She knew that they were all struggling with coming back to life and dealing with the fact that they were made into supernatural creatures. And that nothing would ever go back to normal for them. It wasn't necessarily an easy thing to process. So she understood Josh's pain.

"Or maybe you just need to feel something else. Something better," Theo stated as Ivy carefully watched Theo give Josh a pair of jumper cables. Josh grabs them as Ivy walks closer to the pair.

Theo attaches the end of the jumper cables onto the car battery. Ivy watched as Josh power up from the electricity running through the jumper cables and transforms. Extra electricity jumps out from the jumper cables.

Ivy grew extremly jealous. She too wanted to feel something. She needed to feel something. "How come Josh gets to have all the fun and actually feel something?" Ivy wined as she complained to Theo.

Theo gave her a smirk "Want to feel something? Grab onto Josh."

Ivy rolled her eyes, "I said I wanted to feel something, not be electrocuted."

"Ivy, just place your hand on his shoulder, would you? Just relax and take it in."

"Fine, but if I get electrocuted it's on you," Ivy gave in and did as Theo instructed. She carefully placed her hand on Josh's shoulder and allowed for whatever Theo was hinting at to come through. Soon enough she felt a rush of energy pumping  through her body. "WOAH!" 

"How does that feel?" Theo asked Josh and Ivy. Josh snarled, as his eyes turned purple, while Ivy's eyes turned golden-yellow as she too snarled, before a laughter of joy escaped her lips.

Theo laughed as he watched two of his pack members enjoying themselves at the moment. The energy pumping through Ivy from Josh was enough to give her a moment of joy. She was definitely going to take advantage of this from now on.

Ivy tapped in to her werewolf hearing to listen in to the music pumping inside of Sinema. She waved her head to the side before her legs picked up the rhythm of the music. Channeling in on Josh's energy gave her a rush of excitement, one that she very much enjoyed.

Theo sensed someone spying on the three of them, so he turned his head back to notice Ivy's boyfriend, Liam, watching them. Liam had his eyes locked on his girlfriend who was currently dancing as she absorbed energy from Josh. Liam noticed that Theo had caught him spying and left the parking lot.

After seeing Liam leave, Theo turned his attention back to Josh and Ivy who were both currently having the times of their lives. Theo chuckled, noticing that Ivy hadn't even sensed her boyfriend's presence nearby. The witch-werewolf hybrid was definitely lost in her moment of thrill.

✯☾✯

The next day, Liam was with Mason at the high school, telling him what he saw last night.

"I went to the club looking for Ivy, and there's Josh. Standing there, completely alive. Just like Ivy and Hayden, because of Theo."

"First of all, why would you even go looking for Ivy at the club?" Mason questioned.

"Hayden works there, remember. I'm pretty sure that's who Ivy has been staying with."

Mason nods, before returning the conversation back to Theo, "Theo brought all three of them back. That's what he's doing. He's, he's building a pack. His own pack of dead Chimeras," Mason concludes.

"Yeah, but Hayden and Josh both looked pretty alive to me. And Ivy isn't a chimera. But none of them are the same. There was something about Ivy. There's something wrong about her. You should have seen her last night, I barely even recognized her. I don't get what Theo wants with her."

"Maybe that's what dying does to you. What if it, what if it like darkens your soul. Maybe that's what's wrong with Ivy. What if they're all evil now, including Ivy?" Mason questions but Liam doesn't get the chance to respond.

The door opens startling both Liam and Mason.

"Hey, guys!" Corey happily tells Liam and Mason who are both looking at him in a bit of shock. "Are you volunteering for the library clean-up, too?"

Both Liam and Mason stammer, "Yeah." "Yes." "Yeah." Knowing they if they wanted any information on Theo, Corey might be the best way to go.

✯☾✯

Ivy chuckled at Theo's choice of wardrobe as she opened the door to his blue Ford pickup truck.

"Nice sweatshirt. Pink suits you." Theo rolled his eyes. "No, I'm serious Theo, pink looks good on you."

"Just get inside, would you?"

Ivy chuckled and entered the truck. Apparently, the pair were on the way to the Sheriff's station. Ivy knew Hayden would be there since her sister had her on major lockdown since she disappeared. Though she wasn't sure why Theo needed to bring her along to talk to her best friend. But she didn't dare question it. If Theo brought her along, it must be important, and if anything she could always ask him later.

As soon as Theo and Ivy arrived at the station, Theo led them to the cells, where they waited for Hayden's arrival.

Hayden sensed Theo and Ivy in the building and walked towards them. "You shouldn't be here," Hayden directed at Theo, not really caring about Ivy being in the sheriff's station. Seeing as the two of them had spent just yesterday here.

"Why not? My record's spotless. Are you going to tell me what you saw last night?"

Ivy stared at Theo, confused. If they were here to question Hayden about what the creature that the pair had witnessed last night, why not just ask her. Ivy was there with Hayden, but she had a feeling this had to do a bit more than what they saw.

"It was exactly like the painting," Hayden informed Theo, while Ivy added, "Exactly what you said." Theo gave both Ivy and Hayden a quick glance.

"Have you two told anyone else?" Theo asked the girls but Ivy picked up that the question was more towards Hayden than the two of them combined.

"I didn't think you'd want me to," Hayden confessed.

"You're right. What about you, Ivy?"

"No, besides I was with you and Josh for the remainder of the night."

"But I don't know why," Hayden expressed.

"And you don't have to. Look, that thing out there is going to kill a lot of people. But it's not going to kill us. Not if we're together."

Ivy knew Theo wasn't talking to her, and he didn't have to. Theo already knew that Ivy was on his side, the problem was convincing Hayden. It's why he brought Ivy along with him. Hayden would feel more comfortable in his pack if her best friend was there.

Ivy was going to help convince both Hayden and eventually Corey to join his side, though she just didn't really know it. In a way Theo was using Ivy as a security blanket for Hayden and Corey. Knowing that the two chimeras were fond of Ivy.

Hayden's phone vibrated, causing her to pull it out of her pocket and check the message that her sister texted her. "It's my sister, I have to go."

"Do you want me to help you get her off your back?" Ivy asked, more than happy to help out her best friend. Hayden appreciated Ivy's suggestion, "Thanks, but I got it."

"Text me, if you need anything," Ivy told her.

Hayden was about to leave when Theo spoke up, "Anything else you want to tell me?"

"Not really."

Theo gripped Hayden's arm, "Look, I don't want this to sound like a warning, and I definitely don't want it to sound like a threat. But you can't hide anything from me, Hayden. Same goes to you, Ivy. Remember that."

Theo let go of Hayden's arm and she walked away. Ivy sighed as she watched her best friend leave them behind. Theo didn't want to threaten his pack members, especially Ivy, but he didn't appreciate them keeping secrets from him. He knew both girls had sought out their boyfriends when they came back to life, even after he told them not to.

✯☾✯

Once again, Ivy rode shotgun in Theo's blue pickup truck.

"So, are you going to tell me why you needed me there when you spoke to Hayden about the same creature that I witnessed alongside her?"

"Figured Hayden would be more comfortable with you there."

"Yeah, huh. I know there's more to that, but I'll drop it, for now. Where to next?"

Theo gave her a smile, loving how it wasn't hard to convince her to help him do his dirty work. "The high school," Corey was their last target.

✯☾✯

Theo and Ivy entered the empty hallways of Beacon Hills High School. Ivy sensed that Corey was nearby, but he was camouflage. An ability, Ivy low-key wished she possessed.

'Like honestly, how useful would that be in spying against your enemies?' Ivy thought to herself as she followed Theo. 

"You don't have to hide from me, Corey," Theo spoke as Corey became visible against the row of lockers.

"I was trying to do something nice," Corey explained to Theo, which caused Ivy to smile. Corey was really a kindred spirit.

"You were trying to do something normal."

"I think it's cute, doing something normal. It can help keep us sane," Ivy told the pair, but Theo ignored her while Corey gave her a small smile.

"But you don't have to be normal anymore, and you definitely don't have to be nice."

"Well, I'm not going to hurt them," Corey reasoned.

Ivy smiled, "And you won't, Corey. Don't worry."

"I don't want you to. In fact, they don't know it yet, but we're going to protect them."

"Just think about it, Corey. We'll get to be the heroes in this story. Definitely more fun than a high school library clean up, and we're definitely be remembered in supernatural history," Ivy voiced.

"I'm going to protect you-" Theo stated, while Ivy interrupted him, "You also have my protection as well, Cor."

Theo turned to Ivy, "Ivy, let me finish would you?"

"Sorry, continue!"

Theo turned back to Corey, "So you're going to come with me and you're gonna do everything that I tell you because I know you don't want to die again. Do you, Corey?"

Corey shook his head, he definitely didn't want to die again. Theo placed a hand on Corey's shoulder before wrapping his other arm around Ivy, as he began to lead two of his pack members out of the high school.

They had work to do. It was time for Theo to expose his brand new pack to Scott. Let's just say Theo was never one to take rejection to kindly.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။