Wait For Me.

De Kid076

"Could you do that?" Mai multe

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

2

758 28 14
De Kid076

"I'm back"

Dion POV

  "D, come to this party with me." Dira said as I tilted my head. "Who you meet?" I questioned as she laughed. "Yo shut up. We're done with school for the week and you don't have to work for the next two days. Let's make use of that." she said as I though the idea over. It has been a minute since I did something fun so I guess she has a point there. "Ight I guess I'll pop out." I said as I heard her thank God. "Yo shut up. You coming over here or you want me to meet you." "Open the door." she said as I looked at my phone weirdly. 

 I opened the door to see her standing there with her clothes in hand. "Now just show up unannounced." I laughed as she walked through. "You love me so I get a pass. My rag and allat still in the bathroom right?" she asked as I nodded my head. "Yeah, freshly washed too. Ya welcome." I rolled my eyes. "You are appreciated." she said imitating Tupac. "Get the fuck outta here." I said as I burst out laughing. "I'll be back. Get dressed." she laughed as she made a dash to the bathroom. Shaking my head, I walked into my room to get dressed. "Ooooooh I love them sneakers." she said scaring the hell outta me. 

  "Can you knock or something. Jesus." I said clutching my chest. "My fault but yeah wear them. You wearing your chain?" she asked as I looked at said box. I never go without it. "Yeah imma wear it." I said as she nodded her head. "I'll be back. Give me a few minutes." she said as she walked out the room. I spent the rest of my time scrolling through social media while I waited. "How do I look?" she said as she walked back into the room. "Like a meal duh." I said twirling her around. "Only fuck with bad bitches." I added. "Facts!" she said as I laughed. "You calling the lyft?" I asked as she pulled out her phone. "Already did. They'll be here in a 2 minutes." she said as I fastened my chain.  

  "Lemme take you out D." Joey said as I looked at him. "For real. I can show you the world. Just gimme a chance." he said as I laughed. The last time him no, he went and fucked 3 bitches. Three consecutive days after that. How'd I find out? I always do. "Uh huh." I said as I walked towards the kitchen and got something to drink. "I know you heard about me fucking three different girls after you told me no. That's not true at all." he said as he continued to follow me. I'm honestly tired of hearing this. "Dance with me." I simply said as I downed the last bit of my drink. "That's just how we do it, do it, do it." Chloe and Halle sung as I danced with him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. 

  I looked up to see Dira smiling at me. I shook my head and kept dancing. "Yo, just let me be ya man. Please." he said whimpering in my ear. I just laughed as I pushed him away. "You have a good night Joey." I laughed as I walked back to Dira. "I saw you. Why don't you give that boy a chance. You're torturing him." she said as I laughed. "D, now you know." I said as she laughed. "That boy has it bad for you. I'm just saying." she said with her hands up. "Until I say no. Regardless of whether or not it's true, I'm not putting myself in that position. Though he is cute." I said as I took a look back at him. He motioned for me to come back to dance for him. 

  "I see. You two have great chemistry. If only he wasn't a fuckboy." she sighed. We did a quick toast as I went back to him. "Don't come back pregnant." she laughed as I flipped her off. "Back for round 2?" he smirked. "Just keep up." I laughed. "Can I just get your number?" he asked as I laughed. "Keep being on your best behavior and you just might." I said as he smirked. He pulled me in for a hug. "Keep playing hard to get. I like that" he whispered into my ear. He can be a handful. "Uh huh, I hear you." I laughed as I broke the hug. "I'll see you around kid." he said squeezing me one last time before leaving. "You don't want him huh?" Dira said as I laughed. 

  "Girl get outta my face." I mushed her as we continued to dance. We finally decided that we had enough and called our ride home. "Dira don't you throw up in this mans car." I said laughing as my words slurred. Nobody told her fast as to down the remaining half of henny like it was water. "I-I-I'm not. Just feeling a little woozy that's all." she said with her face in her hands. Our driver was driving so carefully to not upset her stomach further. "Thank you so much!" I screamed as we got out the car. A little too loudly if I must say so. "No problem." he laughed as I grabbed Dira and headed upstairs. "That was fuuuunnnn!" she said as we both burst out laughing. 

  "No more mixing liquors for you. Doing too much." I laughed. "I just need to sleep it off. I'm good." she said as we made it to the couch. I put a waste bin beside her just in case. I'll kill her if she throws up on my floor. "We'll see in the morning in your lying or not." I laughed as I headed towards the bathroom. I took a shower before heading to bed. "Dion?" she slurred. "Yes baby girl?" "Thank you for always being there for me." "No problem. I should say the same to you. Get some sleep baby girl. I'll see you in the morning." I laughed. "I love you." "Love you too." I said as I stumbled to my room.

  "Why did you let me mix liquors?" Dira groaned as I walked into the room. "I told you not to but 'live a little! Not everyone likes to play it safe' remember?" I laughed as I fired up the stove. "I smell cinnamon. You clearly remembered my hangover remedy." she slightly laughed as I poured the pancakes on the now hot pan. Her hangover remedy is cinnamon pancakes, don't ask how but know that it works every time. "Sooooo you and Joey were real comfortable last night." she said as I shook my head. "Don't start this again. Besides he got comfortable with someone else." I said showing her the phone with him kissing a girl on Instagram. "Oh well nevermind." she said as I shook my head. 

  "You have classes today?" I asked her as we ate. "Yeah one but that's at three. Besides I have to talk to my professor today too." she said as I nodded my head. My classes were done for the semester so the only thing I had to do was work. "Oh well I hope it's nothing bad." I said laughing. "Don't play with me. I'm not failing thanks to you but she said it was something important." she said as I nodded. Wonder what that could be about. Shrugging, I continued to eat my breakfast. "Don't worry about it. I'll tell you as soon as I talk to her." she said reassuring me. "See you later." she said as she got up from the table and headed out the door. 

  I continued to scroll through social media before cleaning up and heading back to bed. I was scared out of my sleep by someone banging on the door. "Whatever it is, I didn't do it." I groaned as I walked. "Boy shut up and open the door." Dira said as I grudgingly opened the door. "D, get packed!" she said as she jumped up and down. "Are you having a sugar rush? What is going on with you?" I said looking at her concerned. "Get packed! Get packed!" she said again as I started at him. "Not until you tell me why." I said with my arms folded. "Ugh, always want to be precautious." she said as she stopped. "I got accepted to study abroad and I'm bringing you with me!" she said as we both jumped up and down. "Wait you lying?" "Nope." she said showing me the email, confirming what she just said.  "I put in a clause that I'd only go if I could take you." 

  That's a real friend right there. "Oh my god. Thank you! Thank you!" I said as I hugged her. "Anything for you. I told you, you need a break. Here it is." she said as we danced. "When are we leaving?" "Tomorrow morning." she said as I stopped. "What about my job? I have to work." I said as she laughed. "Go look at your phone." she said as I walked into room for my phone. My manager was telling me that she got the news and that she'd see me in 3 months. "You was on it huh?" I said as I walked back into the room. "Yup now get packed! I'll be back with my bags." she said as she quickly left. She didn't even tell me where we traveling to. "Looks like I'm winging it." I said as I shook my head. 

  Once I was done packing, there was a knock on my door. "You all set?" she asked as I nodded. "Where are we going?" "Madrid." "Spain?!" I asked as I got super excited. She nodded her head in confirmation. "Oh fuck that! I gotta rearrange some things. " I said running back to the room to rearrange my suitcase. I heard her laughing in the background. "Now are you all set?" she said as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "Yup." "Good now go take a shower because our flight leaves at 9." She is just full of surprises. 

  "D, we gonna miss our ride if you don't come on." she said as she laughed. "I just wanted to make sure I got everything." I said as doubled checked myself. "OK let's go" I said locking the door as I followed behind her. "Hey mom." I said answering the phone as I got in the car. "Hey sweetie Dira told us what happened. Congratulations to you both." she said as my father peeped his head in the camera. "You two be safe out there and call us when you land." he said as I nodded. Dira leaned over and said hi to them. "We sure will." "Have fun and take the most from this experience." he added as I smiled. "Thank you guys. I will." I said answered. We talked for a bit more before we made it to the airport. "Have a good time. We upgraded your plan so you'd have service over there." my mom said as I thanked her. 

  "Ready to go have some fun?" she said after we passed through the check points. "Yeah." I responded. "Wait the flight is how long?" I asked as we boarded the plane. "11 hours but who's counting?" she said as she shrunk in her seat. Good thing I bought my battery pack and some headphones. "You lucky this is for a good cause." I said shaking my head as I put my headphones in. "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Madrid" the pilot announced as I took a look out the window:

  "This is so cool!" I said as I could feel myself getting excited. "See I knew you'd forgive me." Dira said as I glared at her. "You're not off the hook yet. My arm is numb." I said as she laughed. "This airport is huge!" I said as we walked down said area. "I know and they have different stores than ours. I love looking at airports in other countries." she said as I agreed. "Need a cab?" "Need a cab?" "Looking for a ride?" these cab drivers asked bombarding us. I kinda felt like a celebrity. "Sorry guys but our ride is already here." Dira said bursting their bubble as she pointed to a car. 

  "When did you call it?" "Right before we walked out the door. I must say their response time is way better then ours.  "Something we both can agree on." I said as we laughed. "Welcome to Madrid! First time here?" the driver asked as we got in. "Yep. I'm excited." "Well I know some good places for you to visit while you stay." he said as Dira pulled out her phone. "Name em." she said as he did just that. "Thank you so much for the ride and conversation." Dira said as I waved. "Do we even know what our place looks like?" "No but Mai gave me this address and said to give my name so here goes nothing." she said as we walked in the building. 

"We're staying here?! This is beautiful!" I said as she opened the door:

  "Mai really has taste!" Dira said as we roamed around the place. "Let's go put our bags down. I wanna see what the nightlife is like." she said as I nodded my head. It was no surprise that the people here were bilingual. We did a quick refresh before heading out. "OK so the driver said we should try this place called Water. He said it's a popular club and that we'd love it." she said as I nodded. I called our lyft as we made small talk. "This place is packed." I laughed as I took a look at the rapidly moving line. 

  We took our spots and got our ID's ready. We handed them to the bouncer as he gave us a warm smile. "Long way from home eh?" he said as we laughed. "Yeah long way indeed." "Well welcome to Madrid my friends. You'll love it here. Enjoy your night." he said as he stamped our wrists. The music was loud as Water by Kehlani played. OK current music for the win! "Swimming away to Pisces every night. Ain't really that deep but he deep inside." she sung as we bopped. "Give it up to our Pisces themselves." the announcer said over the mic as men came out dancing. "Let's go to the bar." she said as we did just that. We ordered our drinks and continued to dance to the music. 

  "Let's hear it for the fellas." he said again as everyone cheered. I turned around to see one of them a few inches away from me:

  "Oh he's fine! If I had some cash on hand, he'd def be getting that plus a tip." Dira said making me laugh. I can't even lie, she right. I went back to drinking my drink though. That's enough salivating for one day. We continued to drink and dance our night away. "So what did you think about our first night here?" she asked as we got in the car. "Oh I have a feeling we're gonna have a good time!" I said laughing. 

Let's Party!

Thoughts?

Dira?

Dion?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Delivery! De Kid076

Ficțiune generală

226K 9.1K 37
"Yeah, my baby knows that I deliver"
198K 6.5K 23
"You deserve better."
87.3K 2.5K 28
"Things don't last forever but I know we will." -Edited- -Complete-
2K 109 7
Inside