☆ɢєṭ ȏȗṭṭѧ ṃʏ һєѧԀ! ☆(Inosuke...

By sun_ve

(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up wi... More

Information.
✿1 ✿
✿2 ✿
✿3 ✿
✿4 ✿
✿5 ✿
✿6 ✿
✿7 ✿
✿8 ✿
✿9 ✿
✿10 ✿
✿11 ✿
✿12 ✿
✿13 ✿
✿14 ✿
✿15 ✿
✿16 ✿
✿17 ✿
✿18 ✿
✿19 ✿
✿20✿
✿21✿
✿22✿
✿23✿
✿24 ✿
✿25✿
✿26✿
✿27✿
✿28✿
✿29✿
✿30✿
✿31✿
✿32✿
✿33✿
✿34✿
✿35✿
✿36✿
✿37✿
✿39✿
✿40✿
✿41✿
Tempted to make a sequel... or a new Inosuke x reader
Apology

✿38✿

8.9K 317 1.2K
By sun_ve

About an hour had passed and the nurse wakes you up, you open your eyes to meet the nurses gaze and then you see Inosuke alongside her, he looks as tired as ever.

As soon as you see him you immediately jolt up and tightly embrace him, even though you feel really tired, you have been longing to hold him and feel him.

"Ah! Be careful! He's still in some pain!" The nurse says.

Inosuke winces to the tight embrace so you quickly let go, and look down awkwardly.

"My bad, sorry Inosuke." You blush.

"Nn." Inosuke grumbles half asleep.

You hold his hand, and help him walk to the waiting room. And you text your mom asking to pick you up. You both find 2 empty seats and sit down in it.

Inosuke sits in the chair next to you and stares at nothing, so tired he seems emotionless.

"Hey, how was the surgery?" You whisper in his ear.

"F..ine.." he grumbles.

"I heard from one of the nurses that.. you were dead for a few seconds.." you say.

"Hurt... it hurt.." Inosuke groans laying his head against your shoulder.

"I bet." You say, wrapping your arm around him.

"How'd you do that? How'd you come back?" You ask.

"...couldn't.. leave you.." Inosuke groans, slightly gripping you hand tighter.

Your heart skips a beat.

He faught, he faught so hard, he faught even death itself just so he could stay with you.

"Inosuke..." you say.

"You faught so much, all because of me." You say, patting the top of his head.

"Thank you.." you whisper in his ear.

He nuzzles his head up to the nook of your neck affectionately. You kiss the top of his head.

Your phone suddenly vibrates and you pick it up. It's your mother, she texted you saying that she's here.

You help Inosuke up and you walk outside, and look for your mothers car, it was pretty easy to spot, and you walked right up to it and opened the car door.

You and Inosuke slid on the back seat, and you shut the door behind you.

"Someones got a biiiiiig story to tell." Dad says, mom nodding to his words.

"Hey, Inosuke sweetie, how are you?" Your mom beams.

Inosuke opens his eyes slightly and weakly lifts up his arm giving a thumbs up, and slumps back down against your shoulder.

"So what on earth happened?!" Your parents say.

"So you see..." you begin.

                                                ...

During the drive home you explained everything to your parents, except the fact you visited Inosukes dad, you simply said on your way back from the "camping trip." You and Inosuke went to visit his mother and ran into the murderer who also so happened to kill his mother, and how he shot you both.

You parents believed you especially since they saw you both leave the hospital with their own eyes.

After a while you arrived on your street.

"I'm going to walk him to his bed, he had a big surgery, and he's really tired." You say.

Your parents nod.

You cross the street with Inosuke hand in hand, and open his door. Hisa San smiles at the both of you.

"Good evening, sorry we arrived so late, you see we-" you begin but Hisa San raises her palm cutting you off.

"It's okay, dearie, you have nothing to worry about!" Hisa San beams.

"I- uh.. okay...?" You say confused.

"Your parents already informed me, everything." She says.

"Ah.. okay." You nod.

"Thank you for taking good care of him my dear." Hisa San smiles.

"It's nothing really, you don't have to thank me." You laugh.

"Such a sweet girl." Hisa smiles, as she watches you walk up the stairs with Inosuke.

You open his door and walk towards his bed, and lay him down.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry you had such a hard day. You got shot twice.. I.. I never should have agreed to take you there! If... if only I could have done better.." you sigh, burying your face in your hands.

He reaches his hand out and removes your palms from your face, cupping your cheek with his hand. He stares at you, with his calm emerald eyes, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

"(Y/n).. it's not your fault... please.. don't.. blame yourself." Inosuke says.

"Im sorry.." you sigh.

"Dont be, idiot.. you're fine. It's not your fault.." Inosuke smirks.

"Okay... get some rest.." you say, giving him one last little hug.

He wraps his arms around you too. And closes his eyes. He relaxes to your touch, the only thing the both of you can hear is your breathing.

He breaks the hug and runs his hand around your neck and pulls you down to where you're faces meet.

He kisses you, you kiss him back and put your hand against his cheek, and run your hand through his soft locks of hair.

You break the kiss and run both of your hands to cup his cheeks.

"I love you so much." You say.

"I love you so much." Inosuke repeats back.

"You get tons of rest okay? And I mean tons. Your body is still healing, you have your arm and your stomach." You say, ruffling the top of his head.

"Mmhm." He says.

You kiss his cheek one last time.

"Goodnight." You say and close the door.

...

You walked back home and went to bed for the night. However, it was now morning.

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping. You looked down at your belly and checked your stitches, you places a finger on them and pressed on it.

Yep, still hurts.

Today is Sunday, you grab your phone and look at your notifications.

Nothing.

School on Monday is canceled, and Prom is being held Monday night as well. Oh my goodness that's tomorrow!

You have to get a dress!!

You stand up and let out a big stretch and then grab your phone and call Aoi. Aoi picks up immediately.

"Hey you, umm I was wondering if you could help me pick out a dress for prom, today?" You ask.

"I was gonna ask the same thing..!" Aoi giggles into the phone.

"What?? Someone asked you out? Spill the tea sis!" You laugh.

"Murata! You know that guy in my 3rd hour who's probably in your 4th hour? He had black shiny hair parted in the middle. He's pretty cute so i said sure why not." Aoi says.

"Aw Aoi! That's adorable! Now we all have dates! Zenitsu is going with Nezuko, Tanjiro is going with Kanae and I'm going with Inosuke and you're going with Murata!" You grin.

"I'll be outside your house in a few mins and then we can go shopping for prom dresses okay?" Aoi says.

"Alright, I'll be waiting." You smile and hang up.

You place your phone on your nightstand and whip on some clothes, brush out your hair and do whatever else you must do to prepare your day.

You run downstairs and plop against the couch and grab your phone and open the texts between you and Inosuke.

Gm stoopid 💖

Gmmmmmmmm

Hey I just wanted to remind ya proms tmrw! So if u dont have a suit u should get one

Ah fuck ok

How you feeling?

Better, I made myself some food do u want some :3

Oh sure! I'll drop by for a sec, Aoi is gonna be here soon tho cuz we're going shopping for dresses.

Can I see the one u choose :0

No

>:0 why

It's a surprise silly

Fineeeee

I'm crossing the street rn :3

Oki

Right when you're about to knock on the door it already opens for you revealing Inosuke already wide awake and bright as ever.

"(Y/n) (y/n) (y/n)!!" Inosuke shouts engulfing you in his arms pulling you in a tight embrace.

"My my you're very lively this morning!" You chuckle.

He breaks the hug and cups both of your cheeks in his hands and stares at you with a big toothy grin.

He pulls your face up close to his and kisses you, smiling throughout the kiss, you're surprised at how affectionate he suddenly got and giggle throughout the kiss, and place a kiss on his cheek.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you last night, I'm so happy to see you. You look really... pretty.." he blushes.

"Hehe! You're in a good mood today, you look cute too pretty boy." You smirk and ruffle the top of his head.

"U-um! Anyway, here! I made pancakes..." Inosuke smiles shyly handing you a pancakes shaped Ad a heart.

"Oh my gosh! You prepared yourself haha! You're so cute!" You chuckle.

"I'm just excited to go to the prom with you." Inosuke grins, all red faced looking at the ground.

"So am I! Oh I think I see Aoi across the street, I'm gonna have to go I'll catch ya later! Bye!" You grin and give him a quick kiss on the cheek before running up to Aoi.

He watches you run off and places his palm on his cheek. He has a stupid little smile slapped on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208 20 12
Uni who was saved by Tomioka Giyuu, has been training under him since that day. After bumping into another demon slayer, Uni was stuck with another g...
1K 18 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...
127K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
30.8K 1.2K 23
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...