✿4 ✿

Hey readers, if you could look back at the info page I'd greatly appreciate it I put pictures of all of the demon slayer characters and their roles in Kimetsu Academy (if you have not read the manga it may have some new characters) they are made by Gotouge so credit to him the best manga artist in the world 💕

But it would be great if you could look and see what's happening, cause I have some plans with the characters, I recently found them online so I posted all the pictures.

Onto the story

You groan and lye in your bed burying your face into your pillow, it seems like your parents won't be home tonight, alone again.

You lift your head and peek out your window looking at Inosuke's house. He's not outside, and you can't see him through the windows. His foster parent is outside though, she's sitting on the Chair on the padio.

You sigh and plop back down on your bed.

"I can't believe pretty boy lives across from me, this is just great." You groan.

You whip out your phone and decide to watch some anime, since your bored.

So you continue where you left off on your last anime.

After awhile you fall asleep, and take a fat nap.

...

You wake up a few hours later to your doorbell ringing.

'Who the hell?'

You stretch and slip on your sandals, your hair is a mess from your nap but your too lazy to straighten it, you walk down the stairs and reach your front door.

You peek out the window, and you see Inosuke and his foster parent, Inosuke seems annoyed as hell and his foster parent still has a smile on her face.

'Oh god.'

You open the door, Inosuke flinches and stares at the ground angrily.

"Heyyyy..." you say awkwardly.

"Greetings child, we met briefly before, but we wanted to properly introduce ourselves, you know... since we are neighbors." The elderly woman says.

"You can call me Hisa san, are your parents here young one?" Hisa San smiles.

"Oh, no, I'm afraid they aren't, my parents are very busy and work at the office most of the nights, they aren't home that often." You smile awkwardly and scratch the back of your head.

"I see, well Inosuke and I made some cookies, and we would love if you could take them." Hisa san says looking at Inosuke.

Inosuke continues looking at the ground angrily and hands you a paper plate of cookies.

"I figured we could invite you and your family for dinner sometime... I thought it would be delightful considering you and Inosuke are the same age..." she says.

"WHAT?! NO! I TOLD YOU WE'RE RIVALS WE CANT BE NICE TO EACHOTHER OLD HAG!" Inosuke shouts.

"HEY DONT SHOUT AT HER LIKE THAT!" You yell at Inosuke.

"We would love to come over for dinner!!" You say somewhat lying, but you want to be polite.

"Lovely! Please just knock on our door and we can set a time.." Hisa san says.

" will do, thank you for the cookies ma'am." You bow.

"Haha.. you should thank Inosuke, he did all the work I just guided him." Hisa San says.