The Goddess of Light to An Av...

By TheRookies5

You as a female in your previous life in the era before the very modern age were a goddess of light at an ear... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0: Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: Your Life Reincarnated Anew
Chapter 2: Friends (Tomodachi) and Family (Kazoku)
Chapter 3: I'm Tired of These High-Tiers Lying!
Chapter 4: Feelings With You
Chapter 5: The Change of Fate
A/n Note
Chapter 6: Sunday Changes Us
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 8: For Who's Responsibility or Authority
Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back
Chapter 10: The Learning and Truth Exam
Chapter 12: Popularity
Chapter 13: Knowing The Ways
Chapter 14: Rainy Situation
Chapter 15: Rainy Emotions
Chapter 16: Your Current World Was A Lie
Chapter 17: Destroying The String Of Abuse
Chapter 18: This Is The End! (End of the Book) (REWRITE)
Author's Message

Chapter 11: Being a Girl's Caretaker

117 3 0
By TheRookies5

Your Dream POV

I sleep well with Anna, but it came to mind about her relationship with her old friend. I open my eyes and see myself...

No, Sarah Neveula playing with her best friend outside, Anna. They were both happy, even that they are playing in the playground in their younger age.

Sarah was like a hero of the youth that protects her friend. Anna wanted to be happy with her who never wanted to make her sad. They were both alone for a long time since elementary. Sarah was acting that she was truly special, even she was dealing with things by herself.

She wanted a happy life with her friends and Anna's relatives, but furthermore...

Jealously of the nobles have already taken her away. Someone, someone who was powerful than her...

They threaten her and her family, causing them to leave Anna because she was secretly a noble without her noble knowledge. If that's the case, why did she end up being in her own house alone?

If it comes to death and power of destruction, it's them. I wish I wanted to avenge her death, but everything will be in vain no matter how much effort I put into. It is impossible for me to deal with this alone. I'm powerless with no proof and authority from the people who respected me.

Those people with power and authority as nobles have no sense of love in their hearts nor minds. That, I will defeat them if I must by force if they tend to go this far no matter how little they do.

They enslaved Anna and they killed Sarah and her family for their good, so...

I will...

"..." I reach out my hand to the outside with my eyes open in reality. "Anna..." I say out in a full name while putting my body up. "A dream that her memory will never fade away...it was full of happiness..."

I got downstairs to cook down some breakfast for me, Remi, and Anna. This time, I'm cooking Anna's sweet breakfast that her relatives just made.

Pancakes or french toast? What does she like the most?

...

Well...there are not enough ingredients for french toast, so I'll just do pancakes as usual.

I look through the ingredients and see what Anna and then what I brought for. It will be easy than professional or raw ingredients to create a pancake.

Anna's POV

I fell into a dream again...

I look over through the place that has been destroyed with explosions and engulfed in flames. The cars had been the same and the people have been brutally killed. I was all disgusted about what happened out there. "What is all of this?" I felt scared. "Why would all these people have to die?" I look at them through until I see someone standing. A blue...or H/c hair...

"Sarah-chan..." I look at her still standing over around the ruins. "Sarah-chan!" I tried approaching her.

"..."

"Sarah-chan." I got close to her at last. I always missed her by the time being. "Let's get out of here!" I grab her wrist. "We can't be alive out there anymore! We can...!"

"..." She turns her face slowly, but her eyes became yellow and glowing as I let go of her wrist and stand back.

"Sarah..." I watch her with her body being fatal wounded and then a mysterious phantom appears out from her body, floating above her. "Who are you?" I look and see a familiar figure of her appearance. "Are you really...!?"

"..." She holds out her hand to me and so does the phantom.

"...!" I felt that shot being sharp. I look down staggered. The shot pierced through my chest. It was her, the one who shot me. "Sarah...!" I tried reaching out to her. I was planning on getting her out of that phantom, but I can't reach her.

"Sarah!" I cried with my eyes opened. The reality is what I am in now, the bedroom where Y/n and I sleep together.

I thought back about my only friend from childhood. She always turns her back away from me no matter how much I want to see her in my dream. What else can I do now...?

Why did I ever...no...

By the time comes for Y/n to get away because of her friends she has now, I'm going to talk to her no matter how many excuses that she's trying to make. Y/n or Janne, I have to know why.

3rd Person POV

Remi and Anna woke up as they got down to the kitchen. You manage to finish cooking pancakes in time as you set them down on each plate. They both see them and they look very surprising.

Remi: Y/n, is this?

Anna: Pancakes, for me?

Y/n: Both of you actually. I thought you both love sweets.

Remi: Yeah, this is great! I haven't had those for a long time! Since when did you learn this!?

"Oh, uh..." You must have been experiencing the desert cooking with the instructions you read many times. "It's some experience from my part-time job." You smiled nervously.

Anna: ...

"That's more than just experience from that restaurant, Y/n." Remi giggles.

"(Remi...)" Anna thought that it's strange that you and Remi are living in happy terms by now. It's different than what Anna and Sarah have been together. Even you were together with Anna by now. You look at Anna, thinking about the promise that you would go with her to the park, even the playground. She wanted to remind herself of her old friend. You look similar to Sarah, even you made the right choice for Anna. Unfortunately, she must be holding grudge against you since she already dreams about your true past and you currently living in Sarah's body. "(Sarah...I'll save you from someone controlling her someday. Maybe then than now.)"

Remi: So, anything planned for Sunday?

Y/n: We'll meet with Agari's house to see what it looks like. Anna and I didn't manage to see it throughout the day.

Remi: Really? I always wanted to go somewhere than just visiting someone's house.

Y/n: Well, we will invite Agari for the daytime. Later on, we're going to visit her house, ok?

Remi: Yeah, sure...

Anna: Why Agari for Sunday?

Y/n: Because we haven't had plans for ourselves. We didn't have fun with the activities we have been through. Do you want to come, Anna? I'm sure there some fun stuff going on.

Anna: ...Ok.

Remi: Are you ok, Anna? You don't look happy.

Anna: Happy? Um...I'm just having some nightmares, that's all.

"Nightmares?" You thought about how dreams predict from reality future and someone's secrets. "What nightmare did you have recently?"

Anna looks silent by the time she tries to speak what she saw from her mind. "It's about that place." She starts to answer. "The place where everything was a mess."

Y/n: Mess? What place?

"It's the city," Anna responds. You know about the city that has been attacked by the terrorist. "I see dead people all around me. I went on and see an old friend. She looks all hurt but she's more powerful than any normal people. After that, she killed me."

"Killed you? Who?" You question what a person is going to kill Anna.

"It's someone...who looks like Sarah." She answers. You and Remi were shocked. "The Sarah I knew would never have done that. So I look up and see a phantom who is controlling her. She looks similar to the goddess of light, Janne. She was controlling her body, but for what? What is it that approached me?" Anna looks suspicious at you. "Y/n, do you really know about her? How can you be special, even if you tried protecting other people rather than me?"

Remi: Anna, Y/n tried her best to live her own life. We're still resting in this week, so we should have fun until then.

Anna: Own life...huh.

Y/n: Anna, just relax. I know it's sad that you've lost your friend, but you're not alone anymore. You have us now, so...

"Why do you feel relaxed after all of that?" Anna finishes up her pancakes and she stands up. She tends to go out first. "..." She looks darken as she left.

Remi is worried if Anna knows your true identity from a thousand years earlier. She might know the consequences if you can't tell her the truth sooner.

Remi: Y/n, should you really tell her about your true self? I'm feeling worried if she ends up ignoring you later on.

Y/n: If I tell her about what happened, then she would be devastated. Even if she knows about Sarah's true fate, will she still acknowledge me as her friend?

Remi: You are a replacement for Sarah. How can you take care of her like that?

Y/n: I don't know. Maybe best to tell her after school in the park.

Remi: Park, why?

Y/n: Well, not just park, but a playground. She had good memories with her friend at that place. She wants to remind herself about her past when she was happy with Sarah during childhood.

Remi: I wonder what kind of playground she was having. She looks cheerful and caring for her only friend. I just don't know how you can deal with her while you're in Sarah's body.

Y/n: By myself alone, I will look after her. Remi, you should go do something instead of staying at home with nothing else but if you have homework to take care of. I promised her to go look for her at the park, so...

Remi: Alright. I'll take care of what's coming.

"Thank you," You reply to her answer.

Your POV

We got to school as I tried to change my shoes at the shoe locker.

"Y/n-senpai!" A familiar voice came to me.

I look at the direction where Neon and Bailey meet up with me. "Neon, Bailey. Did anything happen so far?" I ask them.

Neon: Well, your combat style for the Magic Circuits: Parrying Rogue looks rather fast but it does have a weak knock impact effect. I'm not sure how you can deal with heavy enemies though.

"Really? Let me think..." I start thinking about how I fought with Darick.

Bailey: You show it with fast speed and agility, but it lacks attack power and defense. Do you know how you can improve this?

Y/n: Magic circuits are the reasons that improve your speed, but it weakens physical proficiency. Instead, well, of course, you hit them physically, you major deal spirit or nerve damage that may stun opponents.

Neon: So, your Assault Absolver only deals with physical damage while Magic Circuits: Parrying Rogue deals spirit and nerve damage? That's a major difference.

Bailey: You're saying that Parrying Rogue focuses on crippling or debuffing enemies?

Y/n: That's true enough. Right now, it focuses on speed and agility but sacrifices physical attack and defense. That's what the trade-off when you focus on speed. The guarding ability and grabbing proficiency have been weakened because of magic circuits, so that's why you have to come up with the alternative instead of working on those two abilities. For example, the guarding ability is replaced with evasion, dodging enemy attacks. Grabbing and dragging enemies around ability is disabled, so just throwing him immediately is the only option.

Neon: You said that one in your journal before.

Y/n: I did?

Bailey: Maybe you should spend some time trying to come up with your special moves while you put on your magic circuits. That would give you some time to study through that fighting style project. As you said, Faint Rogue because you faked your escape that you fooled Darick and then you smashed him while he dropped his guard.

Y/n: Ok, I'll keep that in mind.

"Thank you for helping us by the way, Y/n-senpai." Neon and Bailey bow to me. "Visit our club if you do have one!" They left.

Remi: What was that about?

Y/n: Just some help needed to be done.

Remi: It's more like they're researching your fighting techniques.

Y/n: I'll deal with that if I have the chance. You should get to class by the way.

"Yeah, sure." Remi starts going to her class. "See you later, Y/n."

"You too, Remi," I reply to her.

Timeskip: Chibi Y/n and the other classes going through the teacher's lesson while Anna still being silent and darkened.

Teacher: Now then...

Y/n: ...

Anna: ...

It's now lunch hour as I tried seeing Anna and her friends if they're ok because of her.

"Ms. L/n?"

"...?" I turn and see Vari asking me. "Vari-sensei?"

"Come to the student guidance room. There's something I want to ask you." She requests me. I turn back to Anna. She's currently looking fine with her friends. Not too much, just a bit.

"Ok. I wonder what is it." I accept her offer. I follow her to the student guidance room. I place my lunch box at her desk. She finds a chair for me to sit on and it happened. "Vari-sensei, can you tell me what this is about?"

Vari: ...It's about your friend, Anna.

"Anna?" I question her answer. "What happened? Is she ok?"

Vari: She's fine. She was worried about her past and the nightmare she was in.

Y/n: She told you that?

Vari: Yes. She's serious when she's alone. Y/n, she talked about you since you have befriended Remi, Agari, Yui, Rachel, Neon, and Bailey. Anna even mentioned about a phantom or a ghost that can possess someone as a dead body. One of the dead bodies she encountered was her first friend, Sarah Neveula.

I took a pause until I tried asking Vari who Sarah looks like. "Vari-sensei, what does she look like?"

"..." She silently took out a picture from her phone.

That's me! She remembered about her by the time?! Her appearance is the same as what I am now. Sarah's life is dead and I took over her body because of her goal that is similar to mine. I already gave up my love for her and I ended up living in this body forever in this modern world. I can't sense her awakening. I don't know what I'm going to say to her anymore.

"That's what she showed it to me." Vari puts her phone down. "I didn't believe that she looks like you, but I'm surprised. This is Sarah in her younger age with blue...or your hair for instance. No matter how much I look at it compare to your appearance, you both look exactly the same! But I heard that Sarah is dead, but you're here as Y/n." She seems confused. "I don't know what's going on, Y/n. Please tell me what's going on."

"I know it's all going to be crazy, but...just meet me at the rooftop and I'll tell you. Ok?" I ask her.

"Very well then," Vari nods. I took her to the rooftop where no one can hear my secret and my true identity. I got the door locked for safety measures.

Y/n: Ok, there should be no one here

I told her everything. My true identity, my reincarnation after my first death, the power I showed her in a secret that no ordinary human can do that, and even I put her in the illusion where I showed her my original form. She shows her terrifying emotions and with her knees on the ground. I can hear her heart pounding faster. "...Vari?" I ask her.

The way she looks at me, she's now afraid of me. "Are you really...Janne Queliea?" She nervously asks me.

"That's right." I agree with her question.

"No," She shakes her head. "No, that's not possible!" She stands back against the fence. "There's no way that you as a goddess would ever exist here!" She must have read those historical facts about me.

"True," I replied to her. "It's impossible without reincarnation." I just stand and watch her tremble down. "But because of me, this is how I end up in this situation."

"What are you going to do now? Now that you're here and have the power restored, are you going to take over the world like this?" Vari is shaking.

"No, I can't do that. I'm going to live my life as a human. Why waste my time acting as a goddess again ever since I have been nothing like a tool?" I decline that option.

"Tool?" She questions. "What do you mean by that?"

Y/n: Remember about during the history back then? How the commoners and nobles looked at me that way?

Vari: They all were afraid of you?

Y/n: That's right. I tried to save everyone who was weak, but the nobles dared to call me a traitor. As commoners, they treated me as a noble's pet. This power is absolutely not mine to bare with. It belongs to the authorities the entire time.

Vari: So all this time...the reason that they are afraid of you because...

Y/n: It's because of the authorities that put me this way. Even that hero that I believed in. They're the ones who tried to kill my family and my brother I looked up to. They and the nobles are nothing but hypocrites who just take anything away from the owners of their values.

Vari: Janne...

Y/n: My name is not Janne anymore. I'm Y/n now, Y/n L/n who will live in my own path. Don't try to stop me because you think that I'm a goddess no longer.

Vari: Then what about Sarah? She was Anna's best friend!

Y/n: I don't know, but she cannot wake up. Not even when or where. I presume she's dead already. I have no knowledge of what to gain from anymore.

Vari: ...

"Are you done, Vari? If so, I should get going." I unlock the door. "Oh, and don't tell anyone else about what happened. You know what will happen to the world, right?" I leer my glance to her. She stood silent as I left her.

Timeskip: Chibi Y/n left Vari unwell on the rooftop.

Vari: Oh...ah...

Y/n: (I'm sorry...Vari)

It's an afterschool activity as I left school. I see Anna waiting for me at the school gate. "Anna," I call on her.

"Y/n-chan..." She responds.

"Are you ready to head out?" I ask her.

"Yes, let's go." She said. We both head out to the park first to get the view of how nature makes their way for everyone.

Y/n: I'm not sure why we have to be at the park first because of how kids like to play at the playground for a while. So...

Anna: Well, we're not kids anymore. More with that, then things would have been weird.

Y/n: Is it that because you love to be in the playground that much?

Anna: Maybe, but we don't have time for that anymore. For once and the last time.

We walk through the roads, the bridge over the small river, a large landscape space with people around. I can feel it at any time.

Y/n: These places look so interesting. I can't wait to record all of these in my playbook.

"...?" Anna looks at my gaming club's journal. "Why did you have to record stuff like that? Most of all...why taking pictures of some places using your phone?" She questions my side quest objective.

"If it comes to labyrinth or fantasy worlds, they may alter some appearances. They may look similar but fantasy-like later on." I answer her. She silently watches me while we sat down on the grass at the open space of the park.

Later on, we start to head out to the playground, just as Anna planned for today. It looks empty for now, so we take the chance to visit there.

"..." Anna looks at it while she tries to remember the place. "Hey, Y/n. Do you know how my friend and I used to be together?"

Y/n: Yes. You and your friend have been close to each other. Is there something wrong with that?

Anna: No. I just want to remind myself of the reason why she left me.

Y/n: Left you?

Anna: Yes. She was all afraid later on because of the people they treated her. She was strong but she hasn't done anything wrong.

Y/n: What did she do to deserve this?

Anna: I don't know. She showed me some light magic that she has the power to protect. She's an ordinary girl from the start, but I never know why she ended up like this.

Y/n: She had the power of light before?

Anna: Yes. I just wanted to know how she tried to do anything to change the world and such. She would have shown her true ability to everyone, but I'm not sure what will the rich people say about this. But I know that she would never give up like that!

What is she doing? Is she trying to regain her memories that her family sealed her memories away?

I keep watching her doing her own way of reliving her memories until now...

"Anna, are you ok?" I tried asking her.

She tries to remember furthermore as she triggers a sealed memory coming towards her mind. "Agh!" She feels a severe pain to her head as she suddenly collapsed.

"Anna!" I came to her, catching her with my two hands. "Anna, what's wrong!?"

"Sarah...!" She gasped. "Sarah...please, don't leave me! Don't...die...!"

"What?" I watch her consciousness fade away. "Damn it, why now!?" I have to take her to the hospital right away! I equipped my magic circuits and...!

"YOW!" A dog cried.

"Huh!?" I notice it happened. "Damn it, at all times!" I set Anna and my stuff on the bench as I run over to see the visit scene. "This better be quick!"

3rd Person POV

In a different area closer to the playground, a small dog lays down and can't move because he's heavily wounded.

"Yeah, take that for the team!" A random male cheers on with his friends.

"Fuck yeah! Come on, let's hit another one for the team!" Random male 2 said.

"Eat shit!" Random male 3 throws a rock at the dog and it yaps in pain. "Take that you little shit!"

"Aw~, he's sad. Can we just put him else somewhere?" A random female asks.

"How about we *graphic zone* for him?" A random male 1 tries to take the dog, but...

"Stop it!" The two little girls block his way. "You're beating him up! Leave it alone!"

"Huh? And who are you trying to make me do?" He turns to his gang as they laugh. "Better get lost because-." He tries to push them away, but suddenly you appeared out with your Acceleration Kick, destroying the side of his head. The two little girls watched you destroy him out of the way.

"What the hell?!" Random male 2 exclaims. You ready up your stance for a next special move as you move fast as lightning! "Huh?" You got behind and strike the back of his neck with a karate chop. You then punt him to the wall where he crashes. He is unconscious.

"What the...?" Random male 3 looks at him while you dashed elsewhere. "When did you-!?"

You went Faint Rogue and got to his blindspot. You went on a full-force kick at the side of his head. You look up and see him suffering from a headache that was made from your attack. You dash quickly to finish him with a Mirage Zero. You slash him at all directions until you make a final blow with your Spiritual Blast Punch at his stomach. No knockback effect, but he is defeated.

The random females are afraid of your fighting tension as you face the two of them next.

"I-I didn't know that they are your friends or something like that...!" Random female 1 stood back while the other one sat down.

"We just need a break from all of this! Don't hurt us like hell like that!" Random female 2 exclaims.

"..." You are about to show no mercy to them.

"Hey, what's going on here!" An unknown female exclaims.

"...!" You quickly escape as someone as a woman coming here in the scene after you left.

"What just happened?" She asks the two little girls.

Girl 1: We were protecting that poor dog against these meanies, then there's this girl with some H/c haired girl came in and saved us.

Girl 2: It's the truth! We saw her beaten up these bad guys fast!

"A(n) H/c hair and came fast to beat them up like this. Could that be...!" She must have watched that video from that Sunday before.

Your POV

I finished up dealing with a dog yapping for help. The two girls and that woman took care of it by any chance. Anyhow, I need to get back and help Anna...!

"Anna!" I got back to her while she's still unconscious on the bench. I couldn't even think about what will happen if she continues to act like this. "...Anna, I'm sorry." I tried to put some magic on her head with my magic circuits still equipped. "But it's for the best to return to your normal life as always, so you can stop worrying about your dying friend." I look over her memories and see her memories that were sealed up. "(I have to take them by any chance before we can move on.)" I took the past of her memories away as her memories flowing to my magic circuits. There should be no more nightmares about Janne and Sarah, no more tragic past, and no more concerns that struggles with our friendship. Just a normal life is all you need. So Anna, please forgive me...

Timeskip: Chibi Y/n carrying Anna back home while she's sleeping.

Anna: Zzz...

Y/n: She's back to her old days at this time of the year.

I carried Anna to my house. I put her on the bed in my room as I tried to help her relieve her severe headache. I changed her clothes to her pajamas and put her in a light blanket. The towel is cool wet, but I squeeze it to get the water out and then put it on her forehead. "If it's a fever, then I'll be damned." I finish up preparing to recover her mind for a while. "Now...what should I do?"

...

It's nighttime...Remi should be home by now. Shit, what am I doing!? I have to start cooking for her and Anna too!

Remi's POV

I worked hard from a part-time job that Y/n introduced me. Even without her, I still doing ok.

Em/n 1: Not bad, Remi. You seem in good hands with Y/n around.

Remi: Yeah, she told me that she was going to take care of her friend.

Em/n 1: You mean Anna?

Remi: Yep, that's her alright. She does care for her at first.

Em/n 2: Wait, is she now?

Remi: She's still taking care of her until tonight. Nothing special about that.

Em/n 3: Aw man, to think she would have her as her girlfriend.

Em/n 4: Shut up, Em/n 3! Don't ruin the moment here!

Em/n 3: What? I was just...!

Remi: Anyway, Y/n told me to do something instead of not doing anything to just sit at home.

Em/n 1: And why is that?

Remi: I don't know. I didn't have a lot of homework today, so I should be fine for tonight.

Em/n 2: Speaking about homework, shouldn't you ask Y/n about that?

Remi: I...I didn't know about that...

Em/n 1: You should for tonight for now. But next time if you have any concerns about not doing anything but doing homework for school.

Em/n 2: Yeah. I did spend time with something else once. After that in the next day, I end up facing terrible consequences and I got a degrade for my average class grade.

"..." I remember how I got crippled, losing my focus on my studies to maintain my average grade throughout my school year. Darick hated me much as hating my father. He must have hated his blood that is attached to my body and Sharion. Of course, this bastard is going to pay and I hope that I'll be stronger someday to beat his ass as soon as I face him once more or later.

Em/n 3: Damn,  Em/n 2. You sure know how you can take care of yourself by just doing nothing but seeing your work not being handed in. That's sucks if you don't like education.

Em/n 2: Come on, I get too much work at the end of the school year! How can I help myself with that!?

Em/n 4: Well, you know your responsibility as a young adult, not a little kid. Just like at work, you have to work without any sweaty breaks.

Em/n 5: Yeah, at cooking, I can't get my eyes off from it!

I giggled how the employees chat about homework in school. Darick always tries to wreck my paperwork because of my relationship with my father. I wonder why he hates me so much.

Em/n 1: Remi? Why are you laughing?

Remi: It's just some reminder that everyone keeps on bragging about schoolwork and education progress issues. It does remind me about how I got similar issues with maintaining my education too.

Em/n 1: Is it because of Darick, your stepfather?

Remi: He's not my stepfather. He's more like a scum who threatens Sharion for not loving him back. If she did, what will happen to me if I was like their child?

Em/n 1: It's more likely that you will get the same abuse no matter how much you try to get away from him. He won't stop until you or Y/n plan to defeat him for the last time. We're not as strong as what our manager did.

Remi: Kyoa-san?

Em/n 1: Yep. We're just ordinary people until these thugs tried to harass us. Right until Y/n came up and saved us from them. She wanted a job for money for the apartment, so she won't be homeless.

Remi: I know she was living in the apartment. Was she ever that cold to them?

Em/n 1: You got that right. She looks all cold because she had no mercy from anyone who cared about her feelings. She did brutalize the thugs because of what happened back there. I'm just not sure how she feels because of what happened three years ago.

Remi: Three years ago why she's cold...

I owe Y/n for saving me, so I should ask her about that...

Em/n 6: Remi, we need a table cleaner here! Em/n 1, I need some help for section 3! A group of 5 people!

Yep, just keep working until the very end...

And of course, my chibi-self just carrying heavy boxes and some dirty dishes to the sink. And also there is chibi-me trying to clean the floors and the tables. I'm sweating like a panicking rookie girl.

"Remi, you seemed good today," Kyoa said to me. She's the manager of this restaurant. Y/n had a job with her because she saved her from the thugs that kept harassing her and her employees.

Remi: Yes, your employees do a really good job of keeping the customers enjoyed.

Kyoa: ...Is there something in your mind, Remi? You seem quite upset a little bit.

"Really?" I question her comment. I rub my eyes while I start to talk back to her. "I was just thinking about how Y/n got a job with you guys and acting up as a guardian because of what happened."

Kyoa: Oh...

I was thinking about how Y/n got a job while as a human while being cold as a goddess. She's actually an ex-goddess now. She already experienced how much risk she tried to have of becoming the strongest, but then everything in her life changed due to the betrayal from the authorities and the hero she looked up to. I thought everything about this war was normal as they fight against the demons, but she said that it was all part of the authorities' plan. All they ever wanted is control and power. They show no kindness to the people who were begging for help. I was like that too by the time that Darick became a stepfather that tries to kill me. He just used his words of the authority to threaten us all. Thanks to Y/n, he became furious and much harder than I've expected. Too bad that I have homework today, so I should go ask her a favor tomorrow or Sunday.

Kyoa: Remember about how she lost her parents and her adopted family due to the war that ties with someone powerful and wealthy than her?

Remi: The people who look down on her?

Kyoa: Yep, that's right. She ended up living in her own life. She wanted a life without any interference with them. That's what it made her traumatized. She had no hope of getting her revenge.

Remi: Then...how did she do it?

Kyoa: ...?

Remi: She said that she already had help for her justice, but then she lives alone in her way. How did she have that?

Kyoa: I don't know. Some powerful organization, I guess.

"A powerful organization? Is it someone with greater authority?" I question her guess.

Kyoa: No, but it's like black ops. Meaning like a top-secret.

I felt silent about not knowing what to say to Kyoa. Right now, Y/n is living in her life. She is powerful on the inside, but not taking her time with patience seriously on the outside. She had help from someone in a secret, but why? I thought she didn't want any help from powerful people.

Timeskip

I got back home where Y/n and Anna live in. "I'm home!" I called.

"Hey, welcome back." Y/n smiles. She seems happy to see me.

Remi: Where's Anna? Isn't see with you?

Y/n: She had some headaches due to memory issues, so I put her on the bed in my room.

Remi: When?

Y/n: When she tries to regain her memories that her parents sealed it.

Remi: Then does she remember anything?

Y/n: ...I'm sorry. I...took away her memories for her own good.

Remi: What? Are you insane!? What is she was put in danger if she doesn't have any knowledge!?

Y/n: If she tries to expose herself about her lost friend, then what will everyone say about this? How can she find happiness, even without Sarah by her side? She's dead, Remi. There's no hope of seeing her true heart again.

Remi: Truth may be hard to bear, but she'll understand later on.

Y/n: If that is the case. We'll have to wait and see if she really wants it after she wakes up.

"..." I don't know if this is ok to just leave Anna like this. She was happy but sad about her friend. I can't believe that Y/n would try to leave Anna just as she was have been. But...was that really ok?

We both have dinner and then we visit Anna as she was already awake.

"Anna..." I gave her a response. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, I just got a headache out of nowhere." Anna groans.

Y/n: Are you sure that it was just a headache?

Anna: ...I hope so. I don't want to go full fever before tomorrow. I might end up missing the entire school time with my friends around.

Y/n: That's great, Anna. I was very worried about anyway. Just be more careful for now on.

Anna: Yeah, I'll try!

"Yeah, I hope so too," I said. She looks ok and childish as always. It's like I'm seeing her happy side again. I'm not sure if Y/n would want this, but to me, it's a bad idea. Are you saying that escaping the past was a good idea for her?

(A/n: What's coming up next, I wonder? Zzz...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 3.8K 30
U+Z ဒီနေ့မင်းလွင် + ဒီယောရာဇာဓိရာဇ်
145K 3K 69
In a different version of the story Miia and the others are placed in the care of Desirae Hanafuda, a Japanese girl. Only she's not just a girl she's...
3.8K 63 5
ချမ်းသာတဲ့မိသားစုကနေဆင်းသက်လာပြီး အချစ်ကိုအယုံအကြည်မရှိဘဲ မိန်းကလေးများနှင့်အရှုပ်အရှင်းကင်းတဲ့ နေရဲဈာန် နဲ့ ဘ၀ကိုရိုးရိုးရှင်းရှင်းဖြတ်သန်းပြီး မဟုတ...
58K 3.2K 26
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်