SLAM DUNK INTERHIGH: KANAGAWA...

Od sendohakiradot7

When rebounding is not the only thing you know about basketball and relationships, then prepare for more hear... Více

Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.1
6.2
6.3

Chapter 7

270 6 9
Od sendohakiradot7

Dayani woke up with her alarm clock ringing like crazy. She got up and turn her alarm clock off. Today is her first day of college, time flies so fast that her high school life felt like it was just yesterday but, it was already 2 yeas ago. Yet, she can still feel the happiness of what happened in her last year on high school and the excruciating pain that forced her to runaway and move on. That day......

(A/N: Didn't expect the time skip? 😂😂😂😂 well y'all I'm unpredictable. Let's see what will happen to Dayani)

SHINTAI UNIVERSITY

Shintai University has one the strongest basketball team in japan and one of the most prestigious school in japan. It has also a great academic practices. Maki Shinichi, Akagi Takenori, Tooru Hanagata, Tsukubu Captain Odai and Masashi Kawata attended Shintai and now in their third year college.

A lot of new players was scouted in the past two years. In Shintai University, Dayani wished to have a fresh start but as they've said, life without a thrill is boring.

*Front Gate

*College Building

*Lobby

*Library

*Basketball Gym

Dayani saw the prestigious school and asked herself if she can do it. She changed since that day, compared before she doesn't have that much confidence now. She attended Shintai since it's the only university that scouted her ever since she left basketball because of depression. She clutched her shoulder bag and  walked towards her classroom, just like a usual first day of school it's quiet. Well, except for the guy near the window who has an unstoppable  mouth and shouting curse words to the silent guy in front of his seat.

Dayani was shocked knowing who is the loud guy in her class, her face suddenly lit up and run towards the red haired guy, who's seem to be unaware of her presence, dayani pulled the red haired guy and hugged him tightly. "SAKURAGI-SAN!!!!!!!! IT'S  REALLY YOU!" dayani shouted while hugging the clueless guy, sakuragi did not recognized her because she dyed her hair back to black. "Who are you? Why are you hugging this tensai? Let go of me! Haruko-san will see you! What if she gets jealous?!! Let go!" Sakuragi said and trying to pull away from dayani's hug

"Sakuragi-san, this is me! Dayani Matsumoto. I'm your kanojo" she said and The silent guy, who is rukawa looked at her and when she look back at him, rukawa's face turn expressionless again. Rukawa sigh "now i have two doaho (idi*t) in my class. Can my life get any unlucky?" Rukawa said and walked out from the room.

"NANDATO???!!!(WHAT?!)" both dayani and sakuragi shouted at rukawa. "Baka kitsune ( st**id fox) tch" sakuragi said and looked at Dayani's face, he was staring at her for awhile so dayani hugged him again "i missed you sakuragi" she said. Sakuragi seemed surprise and hugged her back "kanojo, where have you been, why did you suddenly disappeared, why did you hide from me, why did you not tell me anything, why?" Sakuragi asked feeling lost with his questions to dayani.

Dayani tapped the guy's back and pulled away from the hug, she smiled trying to mask her true emotion "it doesn't matter anymore, by the way. Sakuragi san i know you can make it to this Academic school! Now, i believe you're a lucky boy! NYAHAHHHAAHAHAHA" dayani said trying to dodge the topic. Sakuragi noticed it so he just go with the flow and dayani was thankful to sakuragi. "Hey! I'm a tensai! Of course i can pass here! The lucky one is that kitsune (fox: referring to rukawa) he's no compared to this tensai NYAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH" sakuragi said and dayani smiled. Sakuragi is still the same, just taller and more handsome. Sakuragi's hair is still the same.

"Kanojo, you will play basketball again right?" Sakuragi asked worriedly, dayani just smiled and pulled sakuragi outside to eat in the cafeteria. She's walking with sakuragi when two girls approached them. The other one looked shy and bothered "Uhhmmm.. sakuragi kun can you be my boyfriend?" The girl with a cute face said. Dayani was utterly shocked with the unexpected confession that she witnessed. "Sorry, I already have someone that i like" sakuragi said calmly and that shocked dayani even more.

The two girls looked at her and she felt the intense of their glares. Sakuragi pulled her hand because she was stucked in her place. Dayani was still shocked and when she recovered she bombarded sakuragi with a lot of questions. Sakuragi told her that In their last year in shohoku, they won in the national, Rukawa and him were invited by Japan's National Basketball Team. Since then,they became famous sakuragi even added that he's the star in during their games with japan team.

Since Dayani Stopped going to school for a year, she missed so many happenings. She heard from sakuragi that Sendoh and Miyagi are now in their second year of college in Shintai taking Mechanical Engineering. Dayani's heart almost choked in her chocolate cake roll when she heard that name. She forced a smile when sakuragi went into further details about the basketball team. Sakuragi also said that Rango Koichirou is in the team and he's pissed because rango likes haruko too.

He told her a lot of story of what she missed. Sakuragi said that the basketball team has been practicing a month before the semester even start.  "And what annoyed me even more kanojo is that wild monkey kiyota is also here! Ughhh!! i can't  stand him!" Sakuragi said whining.
Mitsui, Miyagi, Akagi, Rukawa, Kogure and Sakuragi Attended Shintai. Kogure passed the Entrance exam along with akagi when they're in their first year of college, Miyagi and Mitsui did too. The power of duo got invited by shintai that's why they're here.

In kainan, Maki, Jin and Kiyota. In Ryonan, Sendoh, Fukuda and Koshino. In Tsukubu, Just Rango and Odai. From sannoh, it's masashi.

(For those who doesn't know. Sannoh is the strongest high school basketball team in japan)

Also from sannoh, Eiji sawakita, Masahiro Nobe and kazunari Fukatsu attended tokyo university same with kenji fujima, dai moroboshi from aichi(aiwa prefecture, also a powerhouse in national) high school and Hiroshi Morishige from meiho tech, he's the new first year of Tokyo University team(remember the guy who bumped into sakuragi and the one who injured moroboshi).

Every college team is strong and the competition is really tight. Last year Tokyo University beat Shintai In the summer tournament with only one point. Kenji fujima, Eiji Sawakita, Dai Moroboshi, Kazunari Fukatsu and Masahiro Nobe lead the team to its victory. In Championship game with 7 games, the team who won 4 times in the 7 games, wins. It's 4-3, it was a only a single mistake from the captain of the team. That captain graduated already and was drafted to play pro. After the loss, a lot of players quit the team, all of them are 3rd year and 4th years. That makes Maki the Captain and Akagi the Vice-Captain. Maki Lead the Team in the Winter Cup, winning the Championship.

Since that event, Shintai was strict in recruiting players. Dayani and Sakuragi headed back to their classroom and arrived at the teacher asking the students to introduce their self.

When it's rukawa's turn, a lot of girls are squealing that made the teacher address rukawa as Mr. Celebrity and as always the self proclaimed tensai introduced himself as the tensai and rukawa can't beat him. Some girls snarls at sakuragi especially the Ru-Ka-Wa girls (of course they're here too hahahaha) and sakuragi teased them more by smacking rukawa's head. That starts the karate show inside the room, dayani stopped them and warned them with a widen eye. Good thing they stopped. When it's dayani's turn she smile in front of everyone and introduced herself

" 1st Year college, Class 2, Bs Mechanical Engineering. Dayani Matsumoto. Nice to meet y'all" she said and clutched her uniform, she look so intimidating but inside she's nervous.
Some boys are looking at her, some recognized her as the first ever girl that has been allowed by the japan sports association to play in the boys basketball team during high school and some was just plainly admiring her. Dayani smiled at everyone before going back to her seat. The whole day, was boring since it's just the first day.
The afternoon came and The team has an afternoon practice too, all of the athletes need to stay in the university dormitory.
"Kanojo I'm going ahead, see you tomorrow" sakuragi said then left with Rukawa. Those two were roommates, they complain about it at first but akagi smacked them and they just have no choice at all.
Meanwhile dayani rushed to her dorm inside the university, once she opened her room, she didn't bother to look at her dorm and just run towards her assigned room to change clothes. The design of every room were divided into two rooms and one kitchen and bathroom. She was rushing too much and just wear whatever she grabs from her cabinet. She didn't even bother if she wore the proper attire.

Once again she run in the gym only to find out that there's still no one there except the coach of the basketball team.
The coach smiled triumphantly and offer his hand for a shake. Dayani took it and smirked " you will not regret for returning on the court, this team waited for you Dayani Matsumoto" Coach Karasawa Said (Shinta basketball team's Coach).
They talked for a minute and the coach said that the team doesn't know about dayani. She suddenly got nervous, she sat at the center of the court to feel the familiarity of the basketball court in her grasp. She's getting into it when she heard noises getting nearer "They're here" the coach said.

Dayani's heart started beating so fast that she forgot to stand up. The Big door opened and the whole Shintai Basketball Team Showed up in front of her. Dayani contained herself and with her current position she strike a small pose and introduced herself.

"Yo, Long time no see everyone" she said still sitting at the court with a ball in the middle of her legs "I'm the new member of Shinta University's basketball team" she said trying to break the ice between them "Dayani matsumoto desu ( I am Dayani Matsumoto)" she said her name and that's where the team get out of their reverie. Ayako and haruko came to her running and hugged her.

Dayani smiled hearing Ayako and Haruko's questions, just like sakuragi's questions if you may asked.

A/N: Konbanwaaaa!!!! Sorry for the slow update 😂😂 i mean very slow update 😂😂😂 so imagined Dayani and i draw her, coming with that. I'll be updating this story with my sketches from now on 😁😁😁😁😄

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.1M 238K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
237K 8.3K 41
[ COMPLETED ] A Reader x Sakusa Kiyoomi fanfic, where you both fall in love at the most unexpected circumstances. You are not part of the volleyball...
141K 5.5K 25
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝘣𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘬. gn!reader 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚...
13.9K 495 37
[SLAMDUNK] Mirai, Rukawa Kaede's older sister, comes back to Japan after two years. She was immediately assigned as an assistant coach of the Shohoku...