Pave My Way to You

By shimrara

Copter and Tae was loving each other very deeply even though they weren't starting off with a good terms, to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 50

333 25 11
By shimrara

"Let's have dinner out tonight." Tae was suddenly asked Copter while they were having lunch together, making the guy almost choked on his food, that Tae had to hand him his drinks. Copter was taking the drinks and sip on it, calming his coughing fit earlier.

Seeing Copter was calm and okay, Tae continued. "I said, let's have a formal date. I wanted to bring you to a special dinner tonight, only you and me. What do you say?" Copter was swallowing his saliva instead of his unfinished food in front of him, looking straight at Tae's face, confused. He didn't know how to react nor to answer the guy.

"Please, tell me what you were thinking about, Cop. I want you to open up to me, even for little things, so I could understand you better. What did you think if we were to have dinner out tonight? Or maybe I hope we could have it from time to time. So, what do you think?" Tae was persuading Copter, hoping for the guy could be opened up to him.

Copter then put down his spoon and fork and was putting down his hands on his laps, fidgeting with his fingers and was looking down on it before answering Tae. "I don't know P'Tae. I'm sorry." Tae was smiling at it because he was expected as much since this wasn't the first he was trying to ask the guy.

"Are you afraid you will have your attack and you will make a problem for me?" Copter was looking up to Tae hearing his questions. To be honest, Tae was right but he still doesn't feel right to take the risk outside when he couldn't help himself even in the shop he was working at.

"How about I cook for you? We can have dinner in your room." Tae was sighed to that. "I wanted it special for you, Cop, not for me. Of course, I would love to eat your cooked food, I missed it. But, can we give it a try? You cannot avoid it forever Cop. Let's give it a try for today, and I promise you I will be with you all the time. So, if you felt afraid, you could just hold me tight, whenever and wherever. Please."

Copter was biting his lips. He actually felt bad for refusing Tae's request over and over again. He was already lost counts of how many times he did refuse the request, and he will felt guilty if he ever refused it again. But then, he couldn't help it, but to feel afraid of himself. It was something he couldn't control up to now.

Every time he saw a group of guys, the image will come back to him right away that he was afraid to the extent of paralyzed all his muscles, and sometimes, he felt hard just to breathe normally and it was hard to get himself out of it too. In the shop, Bas, his P'Tae and his P'Godt would always be there to cover for him. But to be outside, he wasn't sure.

"Cop." Copter was out from his own reverie when he realizes Tae was already kneeling beside his chair, holding his fidgeting hands. He looks down on him while Tae was looking up straight to his eyes. "Love, I know you felt afraid, and that you were worried more you will humiliate me in front of other people. I can see right through you, Cop. I hope you could understand me too. No matter what, all I want is the best for you, My Love."

Copter biting his lower lips hard, trying to fight the tears from falling. 'Why would his P'Tae was stuck with someone like him when he deserves someone better and someone normal. He was far from normal, and he was feeling bad for his love. Was he been selfish?

"Why are you such a cry baby, my love?" Tae would wipe his tears that were falling. "What if I humiliated you, P? I......" Tae was holding his hands tighter, making Copter stopped with his trails of words. "You will never humiliate me, Cop. No matter what happened."

After so much persuasion, finally, Copter gives in to Tae's request. So, here they are on the way to the restaurant that Tae was already made reservations earlier that day, and was borrowing Kimmon's car. He thought it was inappropriate to bring Copter to dinner with a motorbike, so here they were together in the borrowed car with Tae was smiling widely while driving and Copter was quite nervous, fidgeting in his seat.

Tae would hold his hands with his left hand while his right hand would stay on the wheel steering, driving at a normal speed, calmly drive to the restaurant. Arriving there, after Tae had parked the car and turning off the engines, he would be getting out of the car right away, running to the other side of the car so just he could open the door for Copter.

Taking in a deep breath, Copter was moving his legs coming out of the car, where Tae was waiting while still holding the car's door. Tae was never even once lose his smile and Copter could see how happy his P'Tae is when he didn't even do anything. It makes him smile too, unconsciously since consciously, he still feeling nervous with the whole dinner things. And he could see the restaurant was an expensive one.

"It's an expensive restaurant, P'Tae." He said while looking up the big door of the restaurant in front of him. The parking lot was the open area in front of it. Tae was closing the door and was intertwined his right hand's finger with left hand's fingers of Copter, pulling him getting closer to the restaurant.

"You don't have to think about anything. I just want you to enjoy our date tonight, okay?" Hearing the word 'date', Copter felt a little heat on his cheeks. A 'date' sounds nice. So this is officially their first date as a couple, right?

"This is our first formal date, so I want it to be special, just for you." Tae was talking, as if answering his inner thoughts, making Copter smile to it. He turns to Tae and smiling while nodding his head. They were walking into the restaurant when a receptionist approaches them.

"Reservation for Tae Darvid." Without waiting for her to ask, Tae was telling her right away. With a little nod bowing, she gestured her hands asking Tae and Copter to follow her. They walked past the table area at the front, which Copter couldn't help but to feel self-conscious with all the eyes turn to them, and at the same time, he felt like they were ogling his boyfriend making him make a fist on his free hand.

He was holding Tae's hand tighter, afraid he would fall for the beautiful woman or the handsome man around. What would happen to him then? Feeling the shaking of Copter's hand, Tae was patting their intertwined hand, trying to calm the guy down. He was turning to Copter and give him his soft sweet smile.

They were walking through a hallway a little bit before the receptionist opened a door for a private room. Copter couldn't be happier, at least, they had space only for them. But then, he could see the romantic setup of the room. There was only a table with two chairs opposite to each other. The room was decorated in white and red, with candles on the middle of the table.

There was soft music playing in the background, which he couldn't hear from the outside. Tae then was pulling him right away, coming into the room, taking him out from his thoughts and observation. Tae was taking him deeper into the room and was pulling the chair for him to seat makes him frowning.

"Did you have to do this?" Tae was laughing. "Yes, I will do this for you my whole life. Get used to it." Copter was shaking his head, but then he was smiling and take his seat by the way. Tae then eagerly took his seat later.

"Do you like it?" Tae was asking Copter right away once he settles on his seat. Copter was nodding his head while smiling. "Wait after you taste their food. I bet you will like it. I've been here long before, so I hope the taste was still maintained just like their reputation. If anything you don't like, just tell me okay?"

Copter was nodding his head again, doesn't really feel like talking. Not long after that, the server came with a food trolley and was serving the appetizer with the main course, and left right after that. Copter would start eating right away, unaware of Tae who keeps on watching him eat for a while before he realized something doesn't right.

"Why are you not eating? Did the way I eat was weird?" Copter referred to the knife and fork that he needs to use making Tae smiling widely. "How is it? Do you like it? Is it delicious? Is it suit your taste?" Copter put down his knife and fork and was looking straight at his P'Tae while smiling.

"P, don't be so conscious about every little thing. You know how I am with food. I'm not a picky eater, and I can eat everything as it is. Can we fill our stomach now, cause if you keep disturbing my pace of eating, I'll get mad." Copter was making narrow eyes, trying to emphasize his mad mood making Tae laugh out loud. He was happy Copter could be casually talking to him and eating normally.

Once they were finished taking the meal, Tae was asking the restaurant's signature juice instead of wine, since Copter didn't drink wine. They were taking a few sips, when suddenly Tae was standing up and was heading to side table at one of the room's corner, choosing a song.

He then makes the light of the room turn dim, just to boost the romantic environment in the room. Then coming closer to Copter, hold out his hand in front of him, "Come, let's dance to the song." Copter was hesitant since he didn't know how to dance, or precisely, he never had a chance to dance, so he shaking his head to that offer but then Tae was just pulling him up.

"Don't worry, we just have to shake our body just a little bit. I want to hold you in my arm while enjoying the music. Don't have to think much about the dance." Stunned Copter would just let Tae pulled him in his arm and after a while following Tae's rhythm of shaking side by side, Copter was relaxing in his arm and was putting his head to Tae's firm chest, hearing the fast heartbeat along the music played. Somehow, the sound of the heartbeat of Tae was more calming to him than the background music. All in all, he enjoys the night and he was happy.

End of Chapter 50

p/s: Double update for today.

Anyway, the story is almost near to the ending. Thank you for all your supports and thank you for reading my stories na.

I still didnt have any idea of the new story, though i had a vague idea of it. Not really sure if i could pull it off.

Anyway, please stay tuned for this story to end. i might start a little but later for new story, so please look forward to it.

Thank you for stopping by;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.9K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
16.5K 807 9
Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N Hey guys. This is short story about Godt...
509K 31.4K 104
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...
39.1K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...