Crazy Life

By hannahlee667

A run in with Actress Janel Parrish leads Lindsay a 15 year old aspiring singer to move to Los Angeles and pu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

125 4 1
By hannahlee667

Lindsey's Pov
I wake up in Val's apartment in the Guest room because Janel and I had slept over. Janel is still asleep so I walk downstairs and Val is making breakfast. "Goodmorning Val!" He looks up " hey Lindsey glad your up I need your help today we're going shopping with Witney." "Okay" I say we then eat breakfast and Val grabs his keys and we leave.

Janels Pov
I woke up and Lindsey and Val are gone. That's weird where did they go? I grab my phone and text Lindsey.
Janel: where r u and Val? Breakfast?
Lindsey: rehearsals and Pancakes in fridge :)
That was weird she and Val didn't say she had early morning rehearsals but okay! I go downstairs and eat breakfast then get ready to go shopping with Bethany. ( doorbell rings) I run downstairs and answer it. " janel I missed you!!". It's Bethany we go shopping and everything was great until I saw Val he wasn't at rehearsals and he was with Witney. Such liars. Bethany tried to distract me but it didn't work. I called Val.

Val's Pov
Witney and I were taking Lindsey shopping for Janels engagement ring they were her friends so I knew they could help. And Bethany was supposed to keep her out of the studio. I got a call from J.
V: hello
J: where are you?
V: the studio with Lindsey and Artem working with her
J: really your not at the grove with Witney.
V: no why would you think that?
J: cause I'm here
V: Lindsey Artem your back great lets get back to work got to go love you J baby
J: pathetic liar
"Bethany lets go shopping" I said I'll deal with him later. We shopped for 3 hours. I went to the studio to pick Lindsey up.
Lindsey: hey janel I had a great day!
Janel: glad someone did. We're going home please. And Val I'm heartbroken.
Val: baby lets talk
Janel: nope you love Witney obviously so I will leave you too it.
Lindsey: it's not what it looked like
Janel: thanks linds love you but it was sorry Val ( hugs Lindsey)

Val's Pov
I'm lost her she left I text Lindsey
V: hey what did she say?
L: nothing yet she's crying in her room
V: okay we're doing it earlier tonight!
L: k yay! Love you😘
V: you too!❤️ sis4life
L:😂😘
I call Peta and tell her plans in motion tonight and everyone is ready. I call Maks to help decorate the house and he and Meryl come over.

Janels Pov
Lindsey is really happy while I'm broken I don't know why though. I see a text from Peta.
P: hey j dinner tonight me you wit beth Meryl Sadie and Emma
J: sounds good but is witney ok with that?
P: yeah why not
J: well she's the one who broke up me and my bf so just making sure.
That sounds rude but oh well. I grab my red dress black heels and curl my hair. Then Lindsey says she would like to visit Meryl. I say how about you go to Sharnas instead. She says no Meryl's. I finally gave in. I drove her to Meryl's and asked her to watch Lindsey. She said yes of course. I drive to Petas where we're meeting and I walk in and see Val and Maks. I was so confused and mad I walked out the door. But I ran into Witney in the hall. Dang it!
W: what are you doing j?
J: leaving
W: why? I promise stay I'm not going to even touch your boyfriend I promise your my babe.
J: he's yours now but fine. 20 min
I walk back up with Witney and Val walks over to me.
V: baby your hot
J: please stop
All about us starts playing 🎶
Janel Meilani Parrish I love you so much will you marry me? Ever since day one I knew you were the one for me !
Yes! I love you Valentin Chmerkovskiy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
95.8K 1.9K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
885K 37.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
212K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc