Chapter 2

Lindsey's Pov
I wake up in Val's apartment in the Guest room because Janel and I had slept over. Janel is still asleep so I walk downstairs and Val is making breakfast. "Goodmorning Val!" He looks up " hey Lindsey glad your up I need your help today we're going shopping with Witney." "Okay" I say we then eat breakfast and Val grabs his keys and we leave.

Janels Pov
I woke up and Lindsey and Val are gone. That's weird where did they go? I grab my phone and text Lindsey.
Janel: where r u and Val? Breakfast?
Lindsey: rehearsals and Pancakes in fridge :)
That was weird she and Val didn't say she had early morning rehearsals but okay! I go downstairs and eat breakfast then get ready to go shopping with Bethany. ( doorbell rings) I run downstairs and answer it. " janel I missed you!!". It's Bethany we go shopping and everything was great until I saw Val he wasn't at rehearsals and he was with Witney. Such liars. Bethany tried to distract me but it didn't work. I called Val.

Val's Pov
Witney and I were taking Lindsey shopping for Janels engagement ring they were her friends so I knew they could help. And Bethany was supposed to keep her out of the studio. I got a call from J.
V: hello
J: where are you?
V: the studio with Lindsey and Artem working with her
J: really your not at the grove with Witney.
V: no why would you think that?
J: cause I'm here
V: Lindsey Artem your back great lets get back to work got to go love you J baby
J: pathetic liar
"Bethany lets go shopping" I said I'll deal with him later. We shopped for 3 hours. I went to the studio to pick Lindsey up.
Lindsey: hey janel I had a great day!
Janel: glad someone did. We're going home please. And Val I'm heartbroken.
Val: baby lets talk
Janel: nope you love Witney obviously so I will leave you too it.
Lindsey: it's not what it looked like
Janel: thanks linds love you but it was sorry Val ( hugs Lindsey)

Val's Pov
I'm lost her she left I text Lindsey
V: hey what did she say?
L: nothing yet she's crying in her room
V: okay we're doing it earlier tonight!
L: k yay! Love you😘
V: you too!❤️ sis4life
L:😂😘
I call Peta and tell her plans in motion tonight and everyone is ready. I call Maks to help decorate the house and he and Meryl come over.

Janels Pov
Lindsey is really happy while I'm broken I don't know why though. I see a text from Peta.
P: hey j dinner tonight me you wit beth Meryl Sadie and Emma
J: sounds good but is witney ok with that?
P: yeah why not
J: well she's the one who broke up me and my bf so just making sure.
That sounds rude but oh well. I grab my red dress black heels and curl my hair. Then Lindsey says she would like to visit Meryl. I say how about you go to Sharnas instead. She says no Meryl's. I finally gave in. I drove her to Meryl's and asked her to watch Lindsey. She said yes of course. I drive to Petas where we're meeting and I walk in and see Val and Maks. I was so confused and mad I walked out the door. But I ran into Witney in the hall. Dang it!
W: what are you doing j?
J: leaving
W: why? I promise stay I'm not going to even touch your boyfriend I promise your my babe.
J: he's yours now but fine. 20 min
I walk back up with Witney and Val walks over to me.
V: baby your hot
J: please stop
All about us starts playing 🎶
Janel Meilani Parrish I love you so much will you marry me? Ever since day one I knew you were the one for me !
Yes! I love you Valentin Chmerkovskiy!