Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy - Ra...

By BlazEllIce

Contains funny and memorable moments, angst, romance, etc. Requests are open. Also accepting CharacterxReader... More

A/N
The Half of The Abuse
🧡💙Shitennou Alert!❤️💚
The Melancholy of Rodan Gasgus pt. 1/2
The Melancholy of Rodan Gasgus pt. 2/2
The Red String of Fate pt. 1/2
The Red String of Fate pt. 2/2
Hang Out With The Shorties pt. 1/2
My Little Thief
The Day I Met You
A Lot More Than That

Hang Out With The Shorties pt. 2/2

203 8 6
By BlazEllIce

Part 2 of the previous chapter. Readers, enjoy!

Warning: A hint of disturbing content (not almost 18+), a lot of mischief, and loads of fun and cuteness, also a bit of shipping (cuz why not). And also, do not trust these four innocent little aliens.

A little info: The pic of top is my edit. Edit, not pictures. The pictures belong to the Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy guys.

*****

        The scene opens up in the Faram Dite base, basically the living room section. After some struggles of convincing Ryugel and Gandales, the two brothers agreed to Rodan that he and the visitors can use the living room...

As long as they don't cause any trouble.

In which Rodan "promised" that no trouble will happen.

(A/N: Actually, Rodan went all like: 😇😈)

        Shinsuke and Konoha, being the only humans, were a bit surprised that the four alien kids act like how... Normal kids would act. Rodan was on the sofa reading some comics, Ymir was beside him while studying on his tablet, Antwa was jumping on another sofa, and Urumi was by the wide screen tv, apparently trying to turn it on.

        "This isn't how I expected that might happen...", Shinsuke whispered to Konoha, who nodded it agreement, "They're actually serious about when they were told to behave.". Both of them actually expected something that's... A bit out of the ordinary.

        "Maybe it's a hobby for them to obey rules...", Konoha whispered back then went to Urumi, who just loaded a DVD in the DVD player of the wide screen tv, "Hey Urumi, are you gonna watch something?". Urumi nodded and turned on the tv. The program of the DVD started.

        "Hm, I actually like the hospital setting...", Shinsuke commented as he approached them while looking at the wide screen playing the video, "What's the plot of it anyway?". The three other alien kids were alerted by the video and stopped what they're doing to watch... Because they know exactly what the video is about.

"Okay, I'm ready! I'm ready!"

        A young woman's voice was heard from the video. "Hey, I think that's Urumi's mom...", Konoha said as she watched the video, "What's she getting ready for?". Sounds of scanning, moaning, and screaming were heard from the video. The four aliens just continued watching the video calmly. But Shinsuke and Konoha were getting a bit horrified.

        "Ahh...! W-Wait! Stop! What's happening!?", Shinsuke exclaimed as he covered his eyes then uncovered them as he looked at Urumi. Konoha whimpered and looked away, a bit scared. Urumi gave Shinsuke the DVD case, in which he accepted. He saw the front cover of the case has a white tape with blue writings that read "Happy Birthday Urumi Chapupu 💙".

That's when realization hits him.

Hard.

        "Wait a minute...", he said then looked at the video and then at Urumi, "Is this you being born!?!". Urumi nodded as she was still watching the video with her friends. Konoha let out an "eep" sound as she blushed a bit and Shinsuke was mortified. He knew something bad might happen. And if so, he would've called the team. But he resisted to call them.

He just has to wait for the right moment.

When things get horribly bad.

*****

        Everything went peaceful again after that... Video. All the kids are back to doing their businesses quietly. But the two little human kids are just standing in a corner, expecting something else might happen. Until... The wall clock struck at 12:00pm. The four alien kids were alerted and they narrowed their eyes, likely they have a plan and it started. Shinsuke and Konoha were confused as they saw the four alien children rearranging the living room in quick speed.

        "What are they doing...?", Konoha asked timidly. The four aliens were done. They actually moved the two sofas in the mids of the room, facing away from each other in a distance of 20 inches. The rest of the furnitures were moved away, some were pushed on the walls.

        "This is definitely not what you might see everyday...", Shinsuke mumbled as he started at the new living room arrangement. The four aliens put on their helmets, one for each and each helmet in their respective element color and element symbol in white color. They also gave Shinsuke and Konoha the remaining two helmets.

(A/N: The colors of the helmets are like this...

Shinsuke - Earth blue with a lightning bolt symbol
Konoha - Earth green with a star symbol
Urumi - Water blue with a water symbol
Rodan - Fire red with a fire symbol
Antwa - Nature green with a leaf symbol
Ymir - Darkness indigo with a moon symbol

Yeah, that's all it.)

        "What are these for...?", Konoha asked as she adjusted her helmet. She saw the alien gang getting what seems to be paintball guns.

        "Oh... Is this another game?", Shinsuke asked as he received a paintball gun from Ymir, who nodded in response. Of course a game of paintball shooting isn't gonna end up bad, right?

        "Alright, now we have to pick teams.", said Rodan as he looked at the others, "And I guess it would be clarified. Boys versus girls so it's equal.". The others nodded in response.

        "These paintballs are washable. So we don't have to worry about hard-time to cleaning all of the mess later.", Ymir remarked as he loaded his gun.

        "Ikuzō, min'na!", Urumi said as she readied her gun. They got into their teams on each of the sofas. And their game started. Splats of paint were splattered over the walls, their sofa fight-shields, and even so themselves. But they didn't mind at all as they were squealing and laughing as they continued their fight.

*****

"Okay, is the team still thinking about me and Konoha?"

"It says yes."

"Hm, they're concerned much."

"They care about us of course!"

"Is Arbega still mad at me after what I did on Gurdon?"

"Hm... Says yes."

"Psh... Typical."

"You already know why he's mad at you."

"Scary~!"

        Their war-game ended up messy but yet fun. The scene shifts on and they were hanging out in their made pillowfort. They also have spare cushions so they can relax a bit. Anyway... As they were in the pillowfort, they were playing a game with an origami fortune teller, where they ask random questions and the origami will somehow predict it after someone move-switches it 6 times. Now it was Konoha's turn to ask a question.

        "Um... Does Kusaka really like me?", she asked in a shy voice. The remaining kids looked at each other in confusion. Antwa, who was holding the fortune teller origami, move-switches the origami 6 times. She looked at the answer and showed it to her friends.

        "Mm... It says maybe.", Urumi said as she read the answer, "But that's considered as a yes, right? After all, everyone likes you, Konoha! You're so sweet, and kind, and pretty... And further more, what's the difference if you ask if the Kusaka human "really" likes you?". Konoha buried her face in the cushion she was hugging and she was now blushing very hard.

        "Um... I think I've heard of it from the team.", Shinsuke said as he giggled a bit, "I wasn't there yet. But during their match on Earth against Mach Tiger and... Hehe, Kusaka asked her to be his girlfriend, but Konoha said she wasn't ready, but maybe in the future. He said that so she can have more confidence. She actually has a crush on him!".

"I do nooot!", cried a very embarrassed Konoha as she hit Shinsuke with her cushion, letting the alien kids laughed. However, Antwa believed she'd heard of Kusaka wanting Konoha to be his girlfriend around the time Earth Eleven's match against Ratoniik Eleven. She actually thought she heard it wrong.

        "I just think he's nice...", Konoha said as she sat on her place while hugging the cushion again and she smiled a bit, "And he may be berserk, but we both understand each other's feelings... I don't know...".

Silence went by.

...

...

...

        "Okay, I'm getting the phone!", Rodan suddenly announced as he ran out the pillowfort and got the living room telephone. Shinsuke followed after, knowing what Rodan was actually planning. The others followed as well. Shinsuke started dialing Kusaka's number and Rodan heard the other line was now ringing. He instantly gave the phone to Konoha, who trembled a bit as she held the telephone head. She almost jumped when she heard Kusaka picked up. She covered the microphone end with her hand.

        "I don't know what to say! You guys take it!", she panicked as she was blushing and tried to give the phone to the others, but they refused.

"Nuh-uh! It's your time to talk, Konoha!"

"Just hurry up with it."

"You can do it, Konoha!"

"Okay, maybe I'll talk! Give it to me."

        Konoha was relieved that Urumi actually volunteered to talk for her. So she gave the telephone head and Urumi cleared her voice a bit to sound like Konoha. "Hello Kusaka-kun! This is Konoha speaking!", she greeted with a cheery voice, having the others to cover their mouths while snickering, "I just wanna tell you that I think you're an... Upstanding person and you're really understanding for me—okay, bye!" She hung up quickly. 

Silence again.

Then the six of them started laughing. 

Konoha was laughing as well. 

She actually found it a bit cute and funny.

And just when she and Shinsuke thought things will go wrong even more...

They were just judging books by their covers.

*****

BONUS!

        Later that day around 5pm, the base's entrance door opened, revealing the Earth Eleven being led inside by the Baran brothers. Everything in the base seems to be so peaceful. No trouble done... Yet.

        "Are you still thinking about that call from Konoha, Kusaka-kun?", Sakura asked as she looked at Kusaka, "At least she was able to speak without stuttering. I'm proud of her though.".

        "Yes... But I'm a bit confused about the way she spoke so confidently. Further more, I don't think this is her number...", said Kusaka as he rechecked the number on his phone. A sudden screaming alerted them. It was coming from the living room. They all rushed in and gasped.

The living room was a complete mess.

        "I can't believe this... I thought Rodan promised no trouble will happen...", Ryugel said in disbelief as he looked around.

        "What do we do now, Ryugel-nii?", Gandales asked as he looked at his older brother. Another set of screams made them all jump. They turned around and saw the six little kids were sitting on one of the sofas while watching something on a laptop.

        "Min'na, there you are!", Tenma exclaimed as he approached them, "What's going on? What's with the screaming in here? And... What did you all do?".

        "Um... It was an unexpected...ly fun hang out with them.", Shinsuke replied as he scratched his head then showed what's on the laptop, "We're just watching a movie.". It was in fact a horror movie; The Conjuring.

(A/N: Yeah, I watched the movie myself around years ago. And I can't get it out of my head.)

        "It's scary yet so thrilling~!", Urumi chirped with a smile and gave peace signs. The other three alien kids nodded in agreement.

        "Okay, fun's fun. Now we have to go. It's getting late.", Aoi said as she picked up both Shinsuke and Konoha, "You guys can hang out some other time.".

        "Actually, we're gonna stay on Falam Orbius for a little longer though. Lalaya did say there's a reunion for all teams in two days. At the palace.", Tsurugi explained then looked at the four alien kids, "You guys can visit our train base tomorrow if you like. Just no more stealing.". He looked over at Antwa, who was trying to hide the empty chip bag evidence of her committed thievery.

        "Hm. That's actually a great idea.", Ryugel agreed then looked at Shinsuke and Konoha, "What about you two? Ready for another house-wrecking round with these guys? Except not literally house-wrecking.". Shinsuke and Konoha looked at the four alien kids. They still watching the movie, behaving properly...

While having a bunch of permanent paint spray cans behind their backs.

Gonna be used for their later pranks.

The two little humans looked at each other, smiling nervously while sweating a bit.

"We'll think about it."

*****

Words: 2065

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 297 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
140K 5.2K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...
201K 1K 192
Mature content
237K 36.7K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး