pride โœฟ ๐ค. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง

By -lynnswrld

"i could never forget my love for you." ~ ๐ค๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฏ๐/๐ญ๐จ More

๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

eighteen๏ฟผ

4.1K 111 22
By -lynnswrld

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚛𝚊"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After the barrier was taken down, Azalea immediately left, going to her own to plot her revenge. All she wanted to do was kill Jeremy and Elena. After all, they were the reason the man she loved was gone, but she couldn't think of that; not until after she avenged him.

Then, she heard something wonderful. Jeremy Gilbert was dead and Elena Gilbert turned off her emotions. That would make it all the more easy for Azalea to find her and capture her.

Once Azalea had been in New York for about a day, she called Damon. "What do you want?"

"Where are you and Elena right now? Figured I'd rip a few hearts out before I head to the theater."

(^that's kind of iconic ngl)

"Wouldn't you like to know, blondie. You won't find us." Damon said.

"Cocky, much? In a city of eight million people, you were almost right, it was nearly impossible to find you." Azalea admitted. "But I've been around for a long time. If I want to find someone, I'll find them."

Azalea hung up, her eyes on Damon and Elena. She sped up to them and took them to the nearest alleyway. "And you don't know how badly I wanted to find you."

Azalea was quick to snap Damon's neck, leaving only her and Elena. "Elena Gilbert. I'm still debating how I should kill you. Cut off your head, guillotine style, inject you with werewolf venom, maybe remove your spinal cord and see if it'll grow back."

"Your still mad we killed Kol? That's kind of pathetic, honestly." Elena said, rolling her eyes. Azalea laughed.

"Actually, my original plan was to kill Jeremy, then kill you, but Jeremy managed to execute my plan pretty good on his own. Tell him I said thank you when you're on the other side." She grinned.

"So, are you just gonna keep talking, or are you gonna fight me?" Elena said, breaking a piece off of a wooden pallet that was next to her, hitting Azalea with it.

"Bitch!" Azalea exclaimed. "Hate to say it, but I liked you better with your humanity on. Trembling and defenseless was always a better look on you." Azalea grabbed her by the throat, pinning her to the wall with ease.

"So, what? You're just gonna kill me right here?" Elena asked, struggling to talk.

"Poor, naive Elena. Did you really think that? No. I'm going to make you suffer like you did Kol." Azalea growled, before snapping her neck.

When Elena woke up, Azalea had taken her to the kitchen of a closed down restaurant. She had been tied up with vervain ropes. "Where in the hell are we?"

"Mario's Pasta Kitchen. It got closed down after a major health code violation. If only they knew what was gonna happen here now." Azalea said, jumping down from the tall counter that she sat on. "So, allow me to run it back, first, you stabbed Kol multiple times with a butcher knife."

Elena slowly nodded as Azalea picked up a butcher knife and admired it. "Then you hit him with the vervain water, which was hard to find, but I got it. Lastly, you stabbed him with the white oak and he burned to death. All after I was the one that pulled you down from that damn wall."

"Yeah, you did. So, maybe it's your fault Kol is dead. After all, you told me to teach him a lesson." Elena taunted. Azalea looked at the butcher knife, before throwing it into Elena's chest, she yelled in pain. Azalea was about to pull it out, when she received a call. It was Klaus.

"Nik. I hope you aren't looking for me. I went on a vacation."

"Yes, I heard you've gone to New York City, and I also heard that you have Elena."

"Who started that rumor? She's probably fine, just running away from Damon because he's such a bore."

"Aza..." Klaus said, in a warning tone. She groaned.

"Fine. Do you want to talk to her? She's right here." Azalea looked back at her.

"Azalea, I'll ask only one time. Return Elena to Damon."

"Sorry, Nik. I finished listening to you when you didn't do anything to the people that killed Kol. I'll talk to you later, though. Maybe I'll gift you Elena's corpse. Bye, now." Azalea hung up, turning back to Elena. "Where were we? Ah, yeah, target practice."

She pulled the knife out of Elena, receiving a groan. "Now, how many times did you stab him? Eh, It doesn't matter, I'll just do it another ten times."

So, she did, it was a repetitive process of stabbing Elena, Elena's screams, taking the knife out, and doing it over again. Next Azalea picked up a five gallon bucket.

"Now, this," She looked at the bucket, "is concentrated vervain. I have no idea how to make it, but I know it hurts like hell."

"Can't you just kill me?" Elena begged. Azalea laughed.

"That would be far to easy. You deserve the death you delivered." Azalea said, before pouring the contents of the bucket on her. Elena screamed, her skin burning at a rapid rate. "That has to hurt."

Azalea dropped the bucket, picking up a stake. "Next, Jeremy stabbed him."

She tossed the stake up catching it in her other hand.   Elena was still panting from being burnt badly by the vervain. She stabbed Elena with it, making sure to barely miss the heart. She let go of the stake, leaving it in. "And for the finally, he was burned to death."

Azalea picked up a matchbox, grabbing a match. "I always thought it was so funny. Vampires are these immortal creatures that should be scared of nothing, but they can be so easily defeated by a toothpick and a match."

Azalea heard the door open, and lit the match. "Damon, I hope you aren't here to try and save Elena."

She turned to see Damon standing there. "No, actually, stay. You can watch her die."

"How come you turned out to be such a crazy bitch?" Damon asked. She shrugged.

"I dated the man with one of the highest kill counts in the world. Can you blame me?" She tilted her head a little. "Anyway, say goodbye to Elena Gilbert."

Before Azalea could drop the match on Elena, Damon rushed towards her, pushing her back. He grabbed the stake that was lodged in Elena's chest, stabbing Azalea in the stomach with it. She doubled over in pain, as Damon grabbed a knife and cut the ropes around Elena's wrist.

Azalea pulled the stake out of her stomach, looking up to see Damon and Elena gone. Out of anger, she screamed and punched the wall. She kept punching it until her knuckles were beyond bloody and the wall had a hole in it, revealing the rest of the abandoned building.

She picked up the stake she'd used earlier and slowly brought it up towards her heart. She took a deep breath, reared it back so she could stab herself, and then she got a call. She stared at her phone for a few seconds, before answering. "Bex."

"Aza. Is she dead? Did you kill her?" Rebekah asked, talking about Elena.

"No. Damon got her." Azalea answered with a frown.

"Damn. Are you okay? If he hurt you, I'll-"

"I'm okay, Rebekah. I'll be back soon." She assured Rebekah.

"Okay. Be safe. They're gonna be after you, since you went after Elena."

"I can take them. I'll see you." Azalea said, before hanging up. She threw down the stake, deciding to go back to Mystic Falls.

When Azalea got back to Mystic Falls, she stayed in the shadows. Only the Mikaelson's knew she was back, and she intended on it staying that way. Rebekah had gone with Elena to find the cure, which Katherine had, and Klaus had called Azalea, because Silas had stabbed him with the white oak stake.

"Nik? What have you gotten into this ti- Caroline?" Azalea said, as she walked into Klaus's art gallery.

"Azalea, leave. Now!" Klaus yelled, writhing in pain. Azalea instead went over to Klaus, eyeing Caroline.

"You sound like a bloody idiot. Let me help you." She scolded, examining his back.

"That's not Caroline... It's Silas." Klaus told her, making her face fall as she slowly looked over to Silas.

"It can't be..." Her eyes widened. That's when she became fearful for her life.

"It is. And I just promised Klaus that if he doesn't get me that cure, I would bring him unending misery. How about I prove my seriousness?" Suddenly, Silas was in front of Azalea, with her heart in his grasp.

"Azalea, Do you have any last words to say to your best friend?" Silas said, looking between the two.

"Screw... you..." She said, in pain. Silas shrugged, before ripping her heart out, and watching as she fell to the floor.

"Remember this moment the next time you think about defying me, Klaus." Silas said, before leaving. Klaus struggled over to Azalea's body, sitting her up in his lap.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'..'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

ok. i killed her, but this is far from the end. wink. wink.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 6
This is a tvd soulmate story.
573K 21.1K 45
๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ | โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž? โž...
1.5M 40.6K 44
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ข๐“พ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ป๐“ฎ...
49.3K 1.3K 21
Stefan Salvatore's love story โ™ก Where Stefan stayed for the doppelganger but instead fell for her friend. *There will be some changes in the plot!