Witchery. | Scott McCall

By PatheticFckinfool

As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from... More

Introduction/Description.
Where Were You Guys?
Sweater and Jealousy.
The Opposite side of the table.
Jealous much?
Sharp.
You're odd McCall.
Be Careful What You Wish For.
Darkness Is Bitter.
Dying Friend, Awkward Dinner.
Parent Teacher Conference.
Bonding Near Death.
Make Him Work For It.
Thanks Mom.
Understanding.
Always Loved.
Dating and Learning.
Neutral.
Leadership.
Restrain.
Distracted.

Don't Get In My Way.

1K 19 8
By PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Nineteen

When walking into school, I now had all three following me around. Little did I know Derek was planning shit behind my back. I walked into class with Isaac and sat down in front of Scott who tapped my shoulder. "We need to talk." He whispered and I looked at him.

"About.?"

His eyes motioned to Isaac and I sighed nodding. "Okay?"

"Okay," I said and rolled my eyes to the side. That's when stiles burst in and I turned around. I was starting to have a problem with Scott. Even though last night was nice he seemed so distant.. but maybe I was too. oh, how I didn't wanna become insecure over a boy. I've always been soft for him. Tonight I had a plan anyway. To finally answer my questions but that was when I had a vision.

LYDIA!

Scott? What gonna happen to Lydia? I looked down at my hands and closed my eyes. "Answer me," I whispered and I had another vision.

Lydia eating some kind of gooey substance dripping off rock candy, and Derek watching from afar.

That's when I knew I was being lied to. I whispered under my breath. "I know what you're doing," I whispered and he looked at me. My eyes had a low tint of purple.

"I'm just following Derek's orders."

"Yeah and he didn't tell me shit," I said and got up mid-class and walked out. I had a headache breaching and heard Scott come after me but I turned and held my hand up. "I'm fine. Go back to class, I just have a headache." I said and he bit his lip and nodded.

****

In economics, I sat next to Lydia and was writing in my Book Of Mischief about the Kanima, but there were a few words I couldn't decipher, I knew Lydia could but I didn't wanna drag her in quite yet. I saw her go up but- I had, a vision? This was different, felt like my body shook, and  I couldn't even tell if this was a vision or reality. Because when I looked at the board I saw Lydia crying and writing words backwards, but someone standing in her ear and whispering and he shot his head to look at me, it was Peter, I flinched, and suddenly he pulled me from my seat and said.

"Get in my way kitten, and I'll destroy what you love."

And suddenly I shot up from my desk to a standing position, and they all looked at me, I stood straight across from Lydia, as we stared at each other. I slowly moved to sit. And looked down at the book.

When I walked into chemistry and saw Scott with Lydia and Stiles, I saw Erica immediately and sat next to Allison. When class started Scott was paired with Erica and Id be lying if I didn't keep my gaze on them completely. Until I felt someone grab my hand and I looked seeing Isaac holding my hand. I glanced back to Scott who was now looking at us.

"Please don't hurt her Isaac.?" I said looking at him and he sighed.

"I don't want to, but I have to." He said smiling and his hand drifted up my arm slowly I quickly turned to make my mixture and he chuckled pushing my hair back and that's when I saw Erica aggressively grabbing Scott's hair I went to move but Mr. Harris rang the bell and Isaac stood up walking to Stiles, and I got someone random, I saw how my mixture formed a crystal, and then I looked forward to seeing Lydia, and I looked at the window seeing Derek outside, I softly looked down and sighed audibly. That's when I saw Isaac giving Lydia the candy, and as she was about to slip it into her mouth, Scott stood up abruptly.

"LYDIA!"

She looked at him confused. "What?" She mumbled and he looked around and at me. Sitting back down.

"Nothing.. never mind."

****

In the coach's office, I sat on the desk. "Derek's outside waiting for Lydia," Scott said and I looked down.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison asked.

"If he thinks-"

"He does. He does think she's the Kanima." I said. Stiles leaned on the table next to me.

"It's not her!" Stiles said and I nodded in agreement.

"I doubt it's her either. It doesn't matter though, he thinks she is and he isn't easily persuaded."

"He won't do anything here," Scott said

"What about after school?" Allison asked and I looked at Scott. "What if we can prove him wrong?"

"By 3?" Stiles said

"What if there's something in the bestiary?

"I read through it and couldn't find much but I need help, I can't read some things," I said

"I know someone." She said and I nodded.

"I'll talk to Derek but if anything happens, let me deal with it."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I and Allison said in unison.

"Well, you guys can't heal like me, I don't want you hurt." He said and I got up off the desk pulling my blades from my boots and Allison cocked out a mini crossbow, electricity wrapped around the blades.

"We can protect ourselves." We said and he sighed. Looking at me especially.

"What Scott?" I said and he looked down grabbing my hand.

"I don't want you hurt. Please just call." He said and I looked down putting the knives in my boots again.

"Okay," I mumbled and Scott walked to the door we heard a trigger and I quickly shot my hand grabbing the arrow. "Stiles," I said and he handed me the bow.

****

Allison and I stood in the counsellor's office and she looked at us.

"Mind me asking where you got this?"

"Family heirloom," Allison said and she nodded.

"I'm pretty familiar with most romance languages but this is really out of my league."

"Just try," I said and she bit her lip nodding

"Ka-ni-ma." She mumbled and I nodded. "Like the wolf its power, it's greatest at the peak of the moon." She said stuff I already know. I nodded to her and she laughed. "Sounds like a werewolf." I giggled. "Some words I don't-"

"Try. Please." I said and she nodded at me.

"Alright. Like the wolf, the Kanima is a social creature, but the wolf seeks a path. The Kanima seeks a... friend." She said and I looked down.

"Why a friend," Allison mumbled.

"Maybe it's lonely."

"Like a teenager," I mumbled but it didn't make sense. At all. I took my phone back and walked out into the hall, to go to the library. I snapped my fingers and bumped into Matt and he looked at me and smiled. I almost instantly went to slip away, but he grabbed my hand and bit his lip.

"Hey I was wondering-"

"Matt I'm a little busy. Super stressed." I sighed and walked away again and met up with Jackson. "I need your help," I said and he nodded.

****

We walked into Scott's house and I closed the door. My brother is 10x extra... he locks every lock and then puts a chair down. I rolled my eyes and walked to the living room sitting down. As it got dark I saw a car pull up and I got up.

"They're here." I said pulling out my knives I walked to the door and Allison looked like she was about to have a breakdown "Look calm down, I'll go to Lydia, you stay," I said and she nodded grabbing my hand. "We do this together," I said and she nodded smiling. 

"History repeats."

I then ran upstairs and I froze at the top, having a vision, seeing Lydia and Jackson making out, but his neck had scaled up the neck. It was Jackson. I heard huge bangs and Lydia came out, I grabbed her. "Someone's breaking in," I said pulling her into the closet. "Stay here.. call the police," I said and Allison came running in, and I looked around and saw the liquid dripping from the window, and grabbed her arrow, covering it in the Kanima shit and putting it back in. I and I nodded at each other and Erica burst in. "Know, I always wondered what it was like to steal a girl's man, I think I'll do Scott as my first subject." She said and I twitched

Allison shot and she caught it looking at us laughing. "You didn't think that would work?"

"We did," I said and she looked at her hand seeing the liquid.

"Bitch." Allison said and we walked out, that's when I saw Scott and I smiled.

we threw them out the door, and Derek looked at us, but refuse to make eye contact with me. "I think I finally understand why you refuse me, Scott. You're already an Alpha, of your pack." He said and I moved into the street away from them. That's when I looked up seeing the Kanima, and I thought.

"Oh yeah, btw, it's not Lydia," I said and Lydia came running out. "It's Jackson," I said and she looked at us all.

****

I sat next to Lydia and looked at her. "Look Lyds. You can't tell anyone what happened tonight." I said and she scoffed.

"Okay, if you tell me what the hell just happened."

"Okay well, tonight.." I looked down and I held my hand out to her. "Take my hand," I said and she looked at me confused. But took it anyway, I closed my eyes and showed her all the werewolves, Kanima, and what happened tonight. She ripped her hand away and looked at me. I nodded slowly.

"You just-"

"Yeah. I'm a.. witch." I said and she nodded slowly.

"You showed me. Scott too." She said and I looked at her. "Is that what it feels like? To have a boyfriend Like that?" She whispered and I looked at my hands and nodded.

****

"Y/N."

"NO!"

"Please let me-"

"Fuck off Derek."

I sat at my desk that night, and as he stood behind me, I couldn't Fuckin breathe that's how mad I was.

"Y/N."

"You fucki- you lied to me. Didn't tell me, and got them to go against me and my friends. Why, why should I believe anything you say?" I said getting up and walking toward him and he looked down at me.

"I know what I did."

"Do you? I can not be your adviser, witch, whatever the fuck, if you're gonna fucking keep shit from me. You just ran off to catch and KILL MY BEST FRIEND!" I snapped and pushed him back. My phone went off and I looked at reading the text. "I got to go, stay away from me," I said leaving.

****

I walked over to them next to the gay club and looked at Stiles and Scott.

"He's here?" I asked and they nodded as Scott ripped off the handle, and grabbed my hand pulling me inside with my brother. We walked around and Scott looked confused. "Dude everyone here is a guy!" He yelled and I looked at my brother as he got groped by drag queens. I laughed and pointed at him and Scott looked surprised. We walked to the counter and stiles pounded the table

"two beers!"

"I.D.'s?"

They handed them and I looked around, I felt like I stood out like a sore thumb. Considering I'm a girl in a gay club. I looked at the bartender and said.

"Whiskey?" I asked and he nodded.

"I.D?"

I reached into my wallet pulling out my. Fake ID and handed it to him, he looked it through and nodded handing it back going to get me whiskey. Once I got my cup and felt Scott let go of my hand I chugged the cup and heard screaming, we all backed up and I looked seeing them collapse, I saw Scott leave and I followed out as fast as I could. The alcohol hitting pretty hard.

When we got Jackson in the car and dad pulled up I ducked back. Stiles got out talking to him and I looked down at Jackson as he started to wake up. I looked down at him and looked at him. "Uh, Scott??" I said and he bit his lip looking at us.

"What's happening?" Jackson started sitting up.

"Uh Jackson, I'm sorry but-" he punched Jackson in the face and I squeaked.

****

I lay in front of the police truck with a headache. Scott slid in the front next to me. "Stiles is talking to Jackson. We should go to school-"

"No, I'm gonna stay with Stiles. I don't wanna do anything today." I said and he nodded leaning over and kissing my lips I nodded slowly

Hours went by, and by, soon, after we'd switched spots, we all stood on the edge talking.

"If Jackson doesn't remember being the Kanima that he's not going to remember stealing the tablet." Scott sighed.

"Why would he even steal the stupid thing.?" Stiles groaned

"What if someone else stole it?" Allison mumbled

"Then someone else knows what he is?" Stiles waved his arms

"Well, what if someone's protecting him?"

"As the bestiary says, the Kanima seeks a friend."

"Hold on so Jackson record himself turning into the Kanima and someone erases it so he wouldn't know?" He shook his head. "Who would do that?"

I slipped my cold hands into Scotts and I felt this, emotion wash over me. "There something else? that thing you found online? What was that? it goes after murderers, what if that's true?" Allison mumbled

"Can't be, he tried killing all three of us."

"Not true, he blew right past us, and didn't kill you in the maintenance shop," I said.

"Well, what about me and Derek?"

"Did he?" I asked.

"It would have if we got out?"

"Or was he trying to keep you in?" I asked and stiles narrowed his eyes at me, his mouth went agape.

"Why do I feel so violated?"

"Because something else is happening and we have no clue about it," Scott said.

"Alright, problem solved, we kill him."

"No!" I yelled. "He helped us, against Peter! And he's my friend you psycho!"

"Yes, but what did we just find out, he got the bite, how odd is it that he still gets what he wants when he helped us??" He asked and I looked down silently.

"That doesn't mean he's not worth saving," Scott said.

"It's always something with him though?"

"He doesn't know what he's doing!"

"So what?"

"I didn't either!" Scott looked at me. "You remember when I almost killed you and Jackson? I had someone to stop me. He doesn't. He has nobody."

"That's his fault."

"Doesn't matter, if we can save him, we need to try."

"ENOUGH!" I yelled and they looked at me. "Enough of talking about this, about him. He's been through enough. He's still going through, he has me, Danny, and people who care about him, but yeah maybe it's his fault he's 10x more distant since he found out he was adopted." Suddenly I started to cry, and I didn't know why.

"Y/N are you okay?" Stiles asked

"No. Just... stop." I said walking to Scott's car and getting in the front.

In the woods still, currently, it was now dark out, and Scott was outside with stiles, I was inside his car still, looking out into the sky. That was when I saw him run past and get in, I looked at him and sighed, a smile spreading on my face. He leaned over and I did too, leaning on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Stiles went to talk to Lydia, she still didn't forgive him for promising to talk to her in her car and then ditching her." He said and I sighed.

"Rough.." I felt his hands run through my hair

"I thought this would be normal. Us, school. My grades." He said and I shook my head.

"You'll pass, we can study together," I said turning soft music on, he kissed my head. I rubbed his chest and closed my eyes enjoyed this. "I wanna fall asleep in your arms all the time." I whispered, "but when I wake you, you've left."

"Well, I don't want you to wake up."

"I'd rather that than not get to see you. I wanna be like this forever."

"You'll be able." He said. "High schools only two more years.." he whispered.

"But I wanna be like this after high school.."

"College too.. my grades suck though.." he said and I looked up at him. I held my breath for a moment before whispering.

"Past college, Scott.." he stared at me for a moment. "I'm dead serious," I whispered and he nodded slowly.

"I know.." he leaned down and kissed me softly, to which I deepened. I moved to get in his lap and pressed the bottom making the seat go down, I looked down at him and he smiled we kissed and his hands ran up my shirt, and I shivered, feeling myself get goosebumps.

"Scott—"

That was when we got a knock and I looked seeing stiles and Allison. I got out and helped Scott too. Only to find out Jackson was gone.

****

I left with Allison, and we walked into her place, we walked in and I saw Lydia.

"Uh-"

Allison turned the lights on and jumped seeing Lydia...

"Lydia, we need your help," I said before any words were exchanged and she nodded. I pulled up the page on my phone. "Read that line."

"Like the wolf, the Kanima is a shapeshifter, but as the wolf seeks a path. The Kanima seeks a Master." She read aloud and Allison looked at me.

"That's not what the counsellor said. She said, friend."

"She was wrong. It says, master." Lydia said. "It is important?"

"Someone isn't protecting him.. they're controlling him.." I said and Lydia finally understand.

****

I sat at my desk writing in a book when I heard my window open. I looked seeing Derek. "Go away," I said and he looked down.

"You missed-"

"I wonder why," I said. "Go. Away." I said and he sighed. That's when I got a call from my dad. "I need to go-"

"Will you help during the full moon?"

"No," I said walking out.

I stood next to my father. "I don't see why she needs to be here, I'm not getting it on Y/N," Jackson said

"Can I ask why son? She was ap-"

"She's my best friend, she tried stopping them." He said and I rubbed my neck.

"She's here because she's Stiles' sister, she knows, she'll make sure it stays in check," Dad said. "Plus I'm pretty sure she needs to know either way, so can I begin?"

Jackson's dad nodded. Dad started listing and I moved to stand next to stiles. "Okay, what about school?"

"You'll attend regularly while trying to maintain 50 feet apart."

"Okay what-" I gripped his shoulder tightly and Jackson's dad noticed looking at me and I smiled at him. "Ow.. okay I'll stop" Stiles whispered.

When we walked out I was behind Melissa and she stopped Scott. "I don't have any idea what's been wrong with you, not only this, which is a new low, It's the failing class, bizarre behaviour, late nights at home, begging Harris to let you retake the test. you're grounded." I watched and she sighed.

"What about work?"

"Except work. But no TV."

"My TV is broken."

"Okay, no laptop."

"I need that for school.."

"Fine.." she looked around and saw me. "No Y/N." She said looking at Scott and I tensed.

"What no-" I started and she held her finger up

"No Y/N., and give me your keys, lost key privileges." She said and he looked defeated. "GIVE THEM TO ME!" She yelled and I flinched, Scotts eyes fell on me. He quickly handed them to her. I looked down, was this my fault? Did I not push hard enough to stop this? I walked out to see Jackson smirking, and I looked down. This was a part of his plan. her? The master's plan. I sighed and leaned on the wall sliding down the wall slowly into a crouching position. "What is going on with you?" She asked. "Is it something I don't know about.?" She asked and I watched stiles shake his head.

"Do you really wanna know?" He mumbled looking at me.

"Is this.. about your father?" She asked and I saw him look at me and I looked away, I wasn't budding in on this one chief. "It is isn't it? Okay know, we'll talk about this at home, I'll go get the car." She said and walked past him, over to us.

"I'm the worse son ever." He said and Stiles looked at dad who was getting an ear full by Jackson's father.

"Yeah well, I'm not exactly winning any prizes either." Stiles sighed. Scott looked at me.

****

I walked into the library with Allison and walked down the aisle of the library and held the book up pushing it through to Scott and Stiles. "That's everything me and Lydia could get out and believe me, the girl was Hella confused," I said and Scott laughed.

"What you tell her."

"That we're a part of an online community that battles mythological creatures," Allison said.

"Stiles is-"

"I am in an online community that battles mythical creatures." He said and I chuckled.

"Besides she knows about all this..." I whispered.

"O-Oh."

"Does it say anything about whos controlling it?" Scott asked.

"No not really, but stiles, you were right about the murders, there's a story in there about the South American Priest. Who uses a Kanima to execute murders in his village." Allison said

"See so maybe it's not all that bad," Stiles mumbled.

"Uh- yeah, until the bond grew and grew, strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to," I said writing all this down in my Book of Mischief.

"All bad-"

"Here's the thing, the Kanima is supposed to be a werewolf-" I slowed seeing women walk by. "A werewolf but it can't be..." she walked into our aisle.

"Until it solves the past that which manifested it," Scott mumbles reading from the tablet.

"That means Jackson could use about a few thousand hours of therapy, I coulda told you that myself," Stiles whispered.

"It has to do with his parents.." I mumbled realizing. "His real ones," I said looking at Allison

"Yeah does anyone-" Scott looked at me. "Do you know?" He asked and I shrugged.

"A little but not much why?" I mumbled

"Can you find out more?" He asked.

"Yeah well, no restraining order on me soo."

"Want me to..."

"You have a make-up exam," I said and he sighed nodding.

"Look if he does any-"

"Scott, I'll be safe, I'll yell and scream," I said and he nodded slowly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 2.7K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
1M 43.8K 40
[ COMPLETED ] An unexplainable spark ignites within Gabriel when he meets his brother's best friend, Alexander, the perfect example of a walking sex...
21.8K 987 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...
417K 14.4K 45
After everything that has happened with Boyd, Derek can't stand living in the loft. When he is offered to live with the Stilinski family he doesn't k...