the last thing i wanna do (li...

By ronnieradke2006

lillian was always peep's friend, he was there for her through thick and thin. but she's introduced into his... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

eight

703 15 0
By ronnieradke2006

"lillian, wake up for your vitals." the nurse shook me awake.
i sighed. she took my pulse, blood pressure, and drew my blood. "can i go back to sleep?"
"no, you need to go get breakfast."
i trudged out of bed, freezing. i threw a sweatshirt on and went to the cafeteria. the lady gave me cereal and an apple. i sighed and sat at a table alone to eat it. this girl sat next to me. "is it okay if i sit here?"
"yeah." i took a small bite of my cereal, disinterested in my food.
"i'm amy. you're new?"
"mhm."
"what's your name?"
"lillian."
"what're you here for?"
i sighed. we weren't supposed to talk about it. i lowered my voice to a whisper. "suicidal actions, ptsd."
"oh. i hear voices." she smiled like it was a normal fact to say.  i nodded and continued to eat my cereal, forcing it down. "you're quiet."
"yeah." i finished the cereal and started to eat the apple.
"who's your best friend?"
"i don't have one."
"you don't? aw."
"yeah. well." i got up and let the nurse see how much i ate. once she approved it, i threw the trash away. god. i hated this place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 275 26
-"like hand prints in wet cement she touched me it's permanent"
4.7K 235 39
Book 3/3! Self destruction is such a pretty little thing 🗡 Reference to drug use and sex. Explicit language and content If y'all haven't read book...
199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
583K 11.7K 52
goddamn, she said i'm the man | rest easy, the love of my life, gustav elijah ahr