Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 73

1.7K 28 5
By ieyatsusawada

Kaien POV

I was with Kaname.. He tell me that Yumika agree to his demand.. When..

Knock .... Knock....

"Come in..." I ordered.. The door creaked open and Zero's twin come in.

"I thought I have the letter of recommendation from the council and I've already passed the entry test and interview.. Why do I have to be here?" Ichiru-kun asked me.

"I'm sorry for bothering you.. But I want to introduce you to this person here from the Moon Dorm." I gesture my hand to Kaname.

"I guess it's nice too meet you.. Ichiru Kiryu-kun.." Kaname look at him seriously.

"What does the Head of Night Dorm want with me? Do you want me to become one of the pieces to your game?" Ichiru-kun asked Kaname.. "How troublesome! Just because you guys live forever is why it always looks like you are looking for something to mess up with.." He added.

"Troublesome or not, You are in the game for sure." Kaname replied and look at Ichiru-kun seriously. "Who are you aiming at?" Kaname asked.

"Even if you know it.. You can't do anything about it.. Right.. I'm just a normal 'human'.. So you can't do anything to me right? That's why the council of Ancients is using me.. But if I'm your way.. Then why don't you just remove me once and for all?" Ichiru-kun asked smirking before leaving my office.. I slump at my chair touching my forehead with my hand.

"Don't you think it's bold for me to gather like him here that like to play with fire?" I asked him.

"You are right. This is the place that you built to accomplish your belief of pacifism.." Kaname answered me.

"It will not gonna happen with her... Yumika was the one who made it come true after all.." I answered back.

"Yeah... That's why I'm not thinking of destroying it either.. The place Yumika love so much." Kaname replied back.. I smile.

"Of course I trust you.. She is right after all.. The one that can make her dream come true wah Yumika.. And beside I promise to you right?? That the final decision that having anything to do with the vampires inside the Academy will go to you Kaname.." I sat up and said seriously.

End of POV

Kaname POV

After Ichiru Kiryu-kun leave the Chairman's office.. I was looking at him he was a bit dejected.. When..

"Don't you think it's bold for me to gather like him here that like to play with fire?" Chairman Cross asked me

"You are right. This is the place that you built to accomplish your belief of pacifism.." I answered him.

"It will not gonna happen with her... Yumika was the one who made it come true after all.." Chairman added.. Well not that I can deny that.. Chairman was the one who establish the Academy for the co existence of Humans and Vampires.. But Yumika was the one who bring it to reality..

"Yeah... That's why I'm not thinking of destroying it either.. The place Yumika love so much." I answered back.. Chairman Cross look at me and smile..

"Of course I trust you.. She is right after all.. The one that can make her dream come true wah Yumika.. And beside I promise to you right?? That the final decision that having anything to do with the vampires inside the Academy will go to you Kaname.." He sat up and look at me seriously.. "But about Yumika's matter? I'm a little worried about what you want to do with her.. Who would've known you wanted her to be your lover?" Chairman Cross asked me.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No.. In fact.. I'm a bit relieve.. And beside... You want it to right?? To be her lover?" Chairman asked me serious with a hint teasing tone.

"Stop it... I hide my flushed face and leave the room.

End of POV

Yumika POV

I was in my room.. Remembering the scene earlier..

"I didn't expect this.. I know it's not right... But still I want to love him even if we are different.. I hope to remember a bit of my past... I want to know them.... My parents... If I ever had one... I want Kaname-sama to meet them..." I smile to myself before I drift to sleep..

Yumika's Dream

"Huh... What this... Where am I?" I asked myself..

"Yumika........"

"Who are you?? Do you...." I stop when the voice reach her blood stained hand to me...

End of Dream

I woke up suddenly... And scream... I get up and hold

"Yumika!!" Yuki-neechan and Zero-niichan barged in my room.. "What's wrong??" Yuko-neechan asked me..

"No... Stop... Stop it..." I grab my head and close my eyes.

"Yumika.. Calm down..." Zero-niichan ordered me to calm down..

"Nee-chan..... My head..... It hurts..." I said... "My head... I feel like my head is going to explode.. It hurts..." I added to myself..

"Yumika... Calm down.. Take a deep breath and relax... After you relax get some sleep.. Zero and I will just be downstairs..." Yuki-neechan said.. I obeyed her.. After I calm down.. They leave me alone for me to get some rest.. I try to close my eyes and get some sleep... But everytime I close my eyes the same dream always come into my mind..

End of POV

Zero POV

I was with Yuki in the living room.. She was leaning against my shoulder.. I was holding her waist..

"Yuki... Are you alright?" I asked her.

"Zero.. I'm worried... Yumika's memories are coming back little by little.. Me and Kaname-niisan always put her first.. We never want her to see the bloody truth of our family... She never want anyone get hurt.. That's why...." Yuki said a bit lonely.. I lift her chin up hand kiss her... After our kiss she blush.. "Zero..." She called my name lovingly..

"Don't worry.. Everything was gonna be alright.. Even though you and Kaname Kuran decided to bring her back.. I'll be always by your side.." I hug her... "Yuki....." My mouth was in her neck..

"It's okay... Kaname-niisan explain it to me... If you drink my blood we can stop your transformation into a Level E.." Yuki added... I licked her neck and suck her blood.. After I was done she was looking at me..

"Don't worry.. I'm sure whatever past she has... I'm sure she will be still accept it just the way she accept us.." I answered her.. She just smile at me and lean against my shoulder amd close her eyes..

End of POV

Yuki POV

I was in Zero's arms.. And started to think.. Kaname-niisan told me he make Yumika's lover.. In exchange he'll tell her about her past.

"It's gonna be alright... We can still peotect her as a human.. Just like mother did.." I started to think..

End of POV

Takuma POV

I was with Shiki in the car.. We're already going back to the Cross Academy.. I look at the passenger seat and look at Shiki.

"Shiki.. We are almost there.." I announced to Shiki.. But this man is not Shiki... Kaname... Protect her.... Protect Yumi-chan.. I snap back when Shiki replied with a deep tone.

"When the real heir comes, How are the two of you going to react? I can't wait to meet you two.." Shiki mumbled to himself.. I just look at him seriously.. 

"Kaname... Yuki-chan.. Everyone... Protecr her... Protect our Yumi-chan.. This man is dangerous..." I stated to my head.. But I can't let them hurt Shiki... I'm sure Yumi-chan can bring Shiki back but... This man was after her life.. "Rima.. You gonna help him.. Help Shiki.." I pleaded.

Don't let him ruin it.. The Academy Yumi-chan love the most...

I just hope that legend was true... The one who can give birth to two daughters in a pureblood line.. She can create nd destroy the world.. If that legend is true then.. She is the only one who can help us.. But it's not.. No one in the Pureblood Vampires lineage give birth to that one powerful girl...

We need to defeat this man once and for all...

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.9K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
4.1K 108 29
Oka Ruriko is the last of her family, who is believed to be completely lost forever. But when Oka starts attending Cross Academy at the request of on...
225K 6.7K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...