Scars - BTS (Jungkook werewol...

Od 0Mystery_Writer0

"You. Are. Just. A Burden. Do. You. Understand?" "Thank you for everything. I am sorry that I am a burden for... Více

Author's Note
Preface
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Documents
Chapter 3: Start of the Night
Chapter 4: Dying
Chapter 5: What happened?
Chapter 6: Crimson
Chapter 7: Mate
Chapter 8: Werewolf
Chapter 9: Love at First Sight?
Chapter 10: Useless Nightmare
Chapter 11: Plan
Chapter 12: Who am I?
Chapter 13: Will he love me?
Chapter 15: Red Eyes
Chapter 16: Change
Chapter 17: Needles
Chapter 18: Abducted
Chapter 19: Mindlink
Chapter 20: Lisa
Chapter 21: Mate Bond
Chapter 22: Her pain
Chapter 23: One down
Chapter 24: Pitch Black
Chapter 25: Saved?
Chapter 26: Regret?
Chapter 27: Green
Chapter 28: Worried . . .
Chapter 29: Deal
Chapter 30: Emerald Eyes
Chapter 31: What have I done?
Chapter 32: Solution?
Chapter 33: Mark
Chapter 34: Genesis
Chapter 35: What have I done?
Chapter 36: Guilt
Chapter 37: Nice To Meet You
Chapter 38: Time For Revenge
Chapter 39: Full Moon
Chapter 40: New Me
Chapter 41: Letter
Chapter 42: Samara Evelyn
Chapter 43: Leave
Chapter 44: Wrong or Hurt?
Chapter 45: Finally, idiot
Chapter 46: Return
Chapter 47: Let's Play
Chapter 48: Through Their Worst

Chapter 14: Hurt

2.1K 103 85
Od 0Mystery_Writer0

Loneliness. It scares people who have seen love and friendship, it becomes a companion for people who haven't experienced either, or have lost both. She was heavily encompassed by it, and he never realized until she revolted.

Previously:

Will he ever love me? Do I deserve him?

Taking a deep breath I let my mind free to dream and my body to sleep.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Chapter 14: Hurt

3rd Person POV

There was a lot of pitter-patter throughout the house. Footsteps at various speeds were heard. The loud voices echoed across the house.

Sam was already awake. She had done her morning routine and left her room a little while earlier. She was a witness of all the chaos that was going on in the house.

She, on the other hand, sat by the breakfast bar, with her bowl of milk and cereal in her hand, silently eating, while staring around, getting entertained.

She never had any kind of close friends, well . . . except for Jimin and Jiwon . But they didn't visit her very often and they stayed busy most of the time. She didn't want to agitate them too much. So she never experienced much about friendship. She was used to loneliness. But seeing the people in front of her, she wished she had a best friend, or a friend she could call whenever she was happy, down, or just in general.

Sam's POV

"YAH, TAEHYUNG! Don't you dare touch my beauty masks! Otherwise you will see a frying pan coming at your dumbass!" Jin oppa was running around the room behind Tae oppa with a medium sized frying pan tightly gripped in his hands. It was a hilarious sigh so I had to try so hard to laugh.

"Hyung, these smell so good. I think you can eat them. You know?" Tae oppa opened the package and kept smelling the product. But little did he notice the broad shouldered man in front of him. Jin oppa cornered The younger male. Looking at his own accomplishment, he grinned widely.

Tae oppa startled, quickly ducked down and crawled between Jin oppa's legs, escaping the deadly weapon. Getting up immediately, he continued running.

Looking around the room, I found Yoongi oppa losing his hope in humanity. On the other hand, Hoseok oppa was teaching Namjoon oppa to dance.

"Sam, do you know how to dance? I really can't teach Namjoon how to dance. He looks like he pulled a muscle in his sleep while dancing." I think he was really losing his patience because of the way he held his forehead and spoke in a distressed tone. I nodded my head.

"I will come back to help you, oppa. I just need to give Jungkook his breakfast." I smiled trying to convince him of my absence for a few minutes.

3rd Person POV

Releasing a lazy sigh, she got up and headed to the kitchen. She carefully placed the bowl down in the sink after rinsing it. Washing her hands and wiping them dry, she walked to Jungkook's room.

After yesterday, she had officially become the one to take care of Jungkook. Jimin had told Jiwon about the situation they are in. Even the part about keeping Sam's identity as Jungkook's mate a secret.

He had tried to persuade Jungkook very much, but he couldn't go against a stubborn alpha, that too the next heir of the Southern land of Lycanthrope.

So yesterday night, Jiwon explained what Sam had to do to take care of Jungkook's wounds and his health. Starting from today, she was to take care of Jungkook. In the minds of the BTS, excluding Jimin and Jungkook, she had been doing this job for a while. So she had to be careful until she got used to it. She couldn't let them know that they were lying.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with the sound of the clink-clank beside me. Carefully opening my eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness in the room, I looked to my right.

She sat there, on one of the stools next to my bed. Sam. She held a tray with her delicate hands. In the tray, there was medical equipment like gauze, ointments, plasters, and a few pills, probably for my wounds. She looked up at me, realizing that I woke up, she immediately smiled at me.

"Good morning, Jungkook! I'm here to dress your wounds. And I also brought you some breakfast," she said. I nodded my head at her as she slowly got up placing the tray on her lap on the side table. There were two trays on the side table: one with food and the other with medical equipment.

I knew that she was going to take care of me after the huge discussion we had last night with Jimin hyung, Jiwon hyung, Mr. Park, and Sam. I wasn't very happy about it. I didn't want her near me. But we had to go according to the plan.

She helped me sit up and pulled the blanket off. My bare body was on display and I didn't like it. I know that she is my mate, but she is a human. She is one of them.

Sam's POV

I tried to be as gentle and soft with him. I helped him up and off of the bed so that he can wash his face before eating. I could see through his empty stare. I could see his pain with every movement. Despite all that pain, he pushed himself to work his body on his own. He kept refusing my help after he got up. My heart was breaking deep inside me, but I still smiled at him to be polite.

It took him a good few minutes to come back outside. He still declined my offer to help him. He struggled to sit down with his bad wounds.

"Please just let me help you. I can't see you like this, Jungkook." I said. A small sad smile covered my lips. He sharply looked at me before nodding. My smile brightened.

I was already on my two feet. Carefully reaching for his arm and supporting his back while trying not to make him uncomfortable, I helped him sit back on the bed.

I meticulously pulled off the old bandages on Jungkook's body. They were slightly stained with the crimson color. I didn't like it. I didn't like him hurting. Throwing the plasters away, I gently cleaned his wounds with some alcohol. He was fine with the light stinging pain, but his body seemed to be slightly tense, probably because of our close proximity and physical contact.

Trying to ignore his blank stare observing my each movement, I continued on with my work, quickly finishing it. I started with the light bruise on his cheek, applying an ointment like Jiwon oppa said. I was avoiding Jungkook's eyes at any cost, because I knew that the minute I look into his eyes, I would blush to an extreme level. And right now I was trying so hard to keep myself together today.

Continuing on, I cleaned the two injuries on his abdomen. The stab wounds. My eyes were burning with the need to let my tears out, but I had to keep myself together.

Dabbing the wound with a cotton ball dipped in alcohol, I cleansed it, then applying an ointment on it and wrapping a piece of gauze around his waist.

Not until I finished dressing wounds did I realize how hot he looked. His messy bed hair falling onto his forehead covering most of it. His sturdy shoulders and abs on display for me while I worked on his wounds. His eyes, which stared at my every movement, were fierce but damn hot.

Finally, his pink lips . . . Gosh what am I thinking. Jungkook stared at me with not much of an emotion. But I could see his uncomfortable state through his empty stare. Breaking off from my brief trance, I got up and cleared the tray of the medical equipment placing them back where I got them from.

My face had visibility reddened with my thoughts from earlier. My back faced him as I put away the equipment, secretly trying to hide my face from him.

Turning to him after a few minutes of trying to relax with careful breathes, I spoke. "I am done with your wounds. So . . . here is your breakfast." I walked back to the side table, taking the food tray placed there and placing it on his lap without dropping anything.

Yoongi's POV

These idiots are literally eavesdropping on the two through the slightly opened door of Jungkook's bedroom. They had to bring me here because it was like a romantic movie to them and they didn't want me to miss out on the love story.

"Guys, shut up. They will hear you." I whisper-yelled at them. All of us were leaning on the door while looking through.

"Awe, my babies are growing up." Jin whispered, clasping his hands together.

"Hyung, we don't even know if they are mates." It was Namjoon this time.

"You are babying her already, hyung?" Jimin whispered with an awed tone.

Hoseok and Taehyung, on the other hand, had a bowl of popcorn in their hand silently enjoying the scene in front of him.

All of a sudden The door swung open and one after another we fell onto the floor like dominos. Jungkook and Sam stared at us with wide eyes.

"Oh, shit!" I heard Tae.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

Sam's POV

It's almost been a week since all of the members fell into the room. Jungkook got really whiny after it while the members kept bugging Jungkook, asking if he was my mate. But of course, he denied it each and every single time.

The members also kept asking me as well and I had to keep it a secret. But I'm pretty sure that they are already suspecting our relationship.

The past couple of days, Jungkook has been ignoring me completely. I felt like I was an invisible ghost walking around him. He ignores my presence, my comments, and avoids giving off any kind of reaction to me. He just answers my basic questions, nothing more, nothing less.

I felt the bond, even though I am a human, and my heart was hurting seeing the one I am supposed to spend my entire life with ignoring me without even a minute of attention to offer me. It was burning me from the inside.

My insides were slowly crumbling like a house of cards. But I covered it all up with a genuine smile and a thankful state of mind for such sweet people being a part of my life.

» ⊱ ──── ┈┈┈ ──── ⊰ «

'Time flies' they say. It has already been 2 weeks since I first opened my eyes here. A week and a half since Jungkook showed up in my life. And a week since I met all of BTS. I didn't know which way my life was going. It was like a fantasy novel I would enjoy reading. I had never expected for my life to become such a roller-coaster ride. I met new people and I broke connections with old ones.

I am so grateful for the people in my life right now. They are taking care of me, while I am just being nothing but a burden to them. Yet they smile and try to help me as much as possible.

Mr. Park was gathering profs about mom and Amira's attempted murder on me. Jiwon oppa helped out by testing my blood and getting the reports ready. They were gathering evidence on the case that is building up about my disappearance.

The news channels somehow managed to get my pictures, but lucky they were of the times when I was in middle school. I had changed a lot since I was in middle school.

Another advantage for me was that they kept mentioning my full name in the news channel. Samara Evelyn. Only Jimin oppa, Jiwon oppa, and Mr. Park knew my full name, so it hasn't been a concern about blowing my cover away.

After we have all the proofs, I will be getting out of hiding and going to the court. If we win the case, my whole life would be devastated. Not that it already hasn't been. But for now, I have to remain in hiding.

BTS, on the other hand, was having a fun time, while they were staying here. They are very nice to me, and are almost like older brothers I never had in my life. We watch movies together, cook together, and chit chat all the time, although it is mostly them talking and me making subtle comments about it.

Jungkook continued on with his ignorant state towards me, but he definitely got better in terms of his health and wellness. He was able to walk and move around, which he is very happy about because he hated staying in the bed all day while I was the one to assist him. It was nice seeing him better. It is nice when he smiles, even if it is because of the other members.

"I have never cared for anyone so much. He . . . definitely is changing me." I muttered barely audibly. Looking at the wall carrying the clock, I checked for the time. 1:30 am. Everyone was asleep. But here I am, not able to call the drowsiness upon me to sleep, thinking about all the things that have happened in my life.

I stared at the full moon intently. Such a beautiful view.

I loved the moon. For me, It was like a person whom I could tell about my happiness, sadness, and intentions. It is the only time that I opened up about my true feelings. Everything that I had bottled up within me comes out like a bursting balloon.

"I have fallen for him in just a week and half. I don't know what to do. But it is hurting me to see him ignore me. It hurts to see him detest me."

This was something I don't do often; speaking with the moon. I have always been the type to keep things to myself, and sometimes, keeping things to myself gets so bad. Like they say 'suffering in silence'. That was me, all on my own, drowned in my own misery.

That is when I speak to the moon.

"I promised them that I am okay and will be fine with the plan, to keep our bond a secret. Only until he becomes the Alpha, like Jimin oppa said. But it hurts. It hurts so bad. Mates are destined partners for each other, right? They are made for each other, right? They are supposed to love each other, right? But why does he not like me? Why does he loathe me so much?"

I was a very quiet person outside. I seemed like I had everything under control. I seem like I am a very mature person. I seem like I am very happy. But all of these are the things I want them to see. There is much more to me than just these.

"He could at least look at me. Smile at me if he doesn't want to talk to me. It is not much to ask for right?" Tears started to pool at my eyes, "I am trying so hard. I am trying to be nice. I am even trying to be positive."

I have never been a very positive person in my life. I was the pessimistic one. So it was very hard for me to stay positive. And being able to feel the mate bond, makes it so much more worse.

"I have never had anyone value me in life. Now having a werewolf mate, is it wrong to hope that my mate would at least value me for starters, forget the part about love?" A bitter smile covered my lips.

Jimin oppa said that once mates meet each other, no matter if they are a human or werewolf, they would feel the bond, and the love. And the stronger the mates, the stronger the bond would be even before they mark each other. In our case, Jungkook is an alpha, and the heir of Southern Land of Lycanthrope. Oppa also told me that he is the strongest that history will ever have. So our bond will be the strongest, even before we mark each other.

"I don't want them to see my pain and I am trying so hard to hide it. I just wish that he would understand me. I wish he would speak to me. I wish he would be a friend to me. I wish he would love me."

3rd Person POV

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night to get some water. His heart felt a little heavy and maybe even slightly depressed? Ignoring it, he got off of his bed and tippy toed out of his room, trying not to make any kind of noise that would wake the living beings in the house. As soon as he stepped outside, he heard her.

"I wish he would love me." The voice was very faint, but his werewolf capabilities allowed him to hear her, crystal clear. He froze. He leaned on the door to hear her voice better. "D-does he not feel the m-mate bond?"

She was there on the other side of the door. Leaning back on the door, she let her tears stream down. Her knees pulled up to her chest and she wrapped her hands around them. Her hair was let loose from the messy bun that she generally wore.

She was breaking. Because of him.

Sorry guys, this chapter is pretty long. I hope it wasn't too boring. Any ideas on what will happen next? Let me know in the comments. I will try to update soon as possible. (-Mystery Writer😊)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2M 49.6K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
158K 5.7K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
492K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
388K 11.8K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...