|๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•œ ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ค| Tenya I...

Oleh NikkanLen

"I could even break all the rules just for you..." (Art from the frontpage is NOT mine) Lebih Banyak

๐•ก๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ๐•˜๐•–
๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™|
|๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›|
|๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ|
|๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 5|
|โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 6|
|๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 7|

|C๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš|

371 17 12
Oleh NikkanLen

It has been some days now. You stopped teasing Iida a bit because you were still thankful for what he did. It was Sunday now which means no school. Your parents are currently in Tokyo so you will just stay in the dorms. It was 12:32 now so you were already downstairs just chilling while scrolling through your phone until you felt someone standing right behind you. You looked up and saw this usual angry look on Bakugos face.

Y/n: What's up Katsuki?

Katsuki: Ugh, I don't wanna go to my parents today. They are annoying and no one is here. I'm bored I wanna do something.

Y/n: I swear to god, after our last training you blasted my face like 5 times

Katsuki: Dumbass, I don't mean training. I want to stress out.

Y/n: Hmmm what about you just sit down here? We can watch some movies or something.

He nodded slightly as he sat next to you and tried to find some movie.

Y/n: You can choose, im okay with everything.

He didn't respond and just played the movie.

Y/n: Wait wait wait!

You yelled as he jumped.

Katsuki: Dumbass! Don't scare me like that!

Y/n: We cant watch a movie without popcorn!

He sighed and stopped the movie.

Katsuki: Quick.

You nodded as your legs hurried to the kitchen where you could find the snacks in a 'secret' place that only you and some of your friends knew about. You couldn't find the popcorn but there were many other snacks so you just picked up some randoms and got back to Bakugo.

Y/n: I couldn't find the popcorn but I got some other snacks!

Katsuki: Whatever.

You rolled your eyes at his response and sat down on the couch but you felt something uncomfortable.

Katsuki: Ow! Shitty face get off!

You looked down and noticed Bakugos legs laying on the place you were sitting on before.

Y/n: No, you get off! I was sitting here before!

Katsuki: Yeah right, before

He laughed and stayed in his position as he played the movie again.

Y/n: Ugh Dummy...

Katsuki: What did you say!?

Y/n: Nothing!

You laughed to yourself and sat down on the floor which wasn't very comfortable but you stayed there for a couple of minutes until you got an idea.

Y/n: Oh no~ the floor is so cold and uncomfortable!

You said dramatically to catch Bakugos attention. He looked at you but ignored it but you didn't give up.

Y/n: It would be so nice if I could sit on a comfy couch...

This time you said that much louder to annoy him. He gave you an irritated look.

Katsuki: Ugh! Fine! Just shut up already.

A big smile appeared on your face as you finally sat down on a comfy couch. In fact, Bakugo gave just a little tiny bit of space but it was still better than nothing. You tried to follow along with the movie until Bakugo kicked you. It was obvious that he did that on a propose. You tried to ignore it but he did that more and more so you gave him a 'death' look.

Katsuki: What? I didn't do anything

Y/n: Yeah, right...

You turned back to the tv but another kick distracted you.

Y/n: Okay now you're dead!

Your hand quickly picked up a pillow that was laying on the floor and hit Bakugo in the face.

Bakugo: Oh you little-

He took a pillow that was laying under him and hit you back. You laughed and continued the fight. Suddenly he pinned you down by your hands. Your pillow fell down on the floor so you didn't have any 'weapon'. Both of you looked into each other's eyes.

Katsuki: Ha! And what are you gonna do now!?

He laughed and you did as well. Katsuki was an asshole but he was kinda 'nicer' when you two were alone. It was actually pretty nice to see him like this. After a good 2 minutes of laughing you two just glanced at each other. You felt your heart raising, you didn't really know why.

Do I like him? You thought.

Out of nowhere, he leaned closer and closer to you. Your face felt hot as the distance between you two was smaller with every moment until he finally kissed you. It felt so unreal when his soft lips were touching yours. Even though you didn't really know what is just happening, you didn't complain and you actually kissed him back. He was really passionate about the whole situation. You really felt something, kinda like butterflies inside your stomach that were flying around with a good speed. You wanted this moment to never end but sadly, it ended as you two heard someone sneezing right behind the couch. Katsuki quickly got off of you and turned to the side to see the person, you did the same and the person or more like a boy that was standing there...was Denki, he was staring at you two with happiness in his eyes which quickly went to fear when he looked at Bakugo that was about to make a fight.

Katsuki: You...

Denki: U-uh, Hi Bakugo!

Katsuki: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!

You took Bakugo's arm and sat him back on the coach.

Y/n: We can't fight in the dorms remember?

You sighed in relief when he actually listened to you and just crossed his arms.

Y/n: Denki... How long have you been standing there...?

Kaminari looked a lot less stressed when you were talking to him so he put his cocky smile on again.

Denki: Hehe, long enough to take some pictures.

Your face went all red in one little second.

Katsuki: YOU DID WHAT?

Denki ran out of the dorms as fast as it's possible. Of course, Bakugo chased after him and you chased after Bakugo to prevent from hurting Denki.

Y/n: Katsuki, w-wait!

Finally, you were able to hear Bakugo's scream so you quickly teleported to the boys. Katsuki was trying to get Kaminari's phone.

Denki: Bakugo stop! I already sent the pictures to the others!

Katsuki: OKAY, NOW IM PISSED AS HELL-

He was about to use his quirk on him but he couldn't.

Katsuki: Huh? What the hell?!

Unexpectedly a deep voice was able to hear between Katsuki's screams. You already knew who it was. Your teacher obviously.

Aizawa: How many times do I have to explain that there's no fighting in the dorms or school area? You two are going to get extra cleaning work on Monday.

He said as he looked at the boys. You didn't want them to be in this alone so you decided to lie.

Y/n: U-ugh sensei?

You could hear a 'hm?' From him.

Y/n: Well I should get the cleaning work as well.

Aizawa: huh? And what did you do? And why are you telling me this? Dont you want to avoid the punishment?

Y/n: W-well... I...

You looked around to find something.

Y/n: Well I punched Bakugo right in the face!

Katsuki looked at you with a questioning face.

Aizawa:... I don't see any bruise on his face.

He looked at you suspiciously.

Y/n: Pfft! Of course not! His face is really uhmm...durable! Yes i-its the perfect word...

You said nervously.

"... Okay then all of you on Monday will have an extra work..."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

211K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC