beloved(On Hold)

Oleh haleysiddique1234

The series of short stories . few chapters . Enjoy ! romance alert . All the pictures are from google , I don... Lebih Banyak

1 Cinderella
.
.
2.K h o o n b a h a
.
.
.
.
SWEET LOVE
.
.
.
.
.
The Dumb Beauty
.
.
.
.
S a c h i M u h a b b a t
.(Part of The Dumb Beauty)
.
.
.
.
.

.

5.5K 231 14
Oleh haleysiddique1234

"Tomorrow , he will throw us all out , " Naheed bibi yelled loudly . "young lady , Why were you not doing something about it ." 

"I gave you my full salary , but you deci-" Momina was brutally cutoff by her 'mother' , when she slapped Momina on her face .  Saying nothing , Momina went up to her room . Mainly a store room . Few tears leaked her eyes , but she wipe them off immediately . 

Earning 1 lac in one day is impossible ,  Momina don't want to lose her only memory she held dear to her heart . Her father's house . She wants to see it keep standing . 

The house was a big one , for 4 peoples to live . There are many bedrooms which Miss Naheed refused Momina to used and told her to pack her stuff and make her stay in a dull colored and extremely dirty store room . 

From outside , the house look unique , dull and worn out . As many workers left the house 5 years ago , having no one to look at outside wall and architecture , the house have several web forms outside .  The garden , however was very beautiful , 'cause Momina take extra care of it .

Momina knew , her father was very fond of natural beauty . Flowers and tress , all planted by her father , now came in her possession and hers duty to take care of .

From inside the house look clean , as Miss Naheed make sure to get the house cleaned all by Momina once or twice a day . From washing clothes to cleaning and then to cooking , Momina was instructed to so that all by her very own hands . There was no one to help her . 

Her two step sisters through , make sure to make Momina's work as tiring and as difficult as they could . Once a princess of the house was now turned into a damsel .

Momina's thoughts drafted to the young man Suleiman Hussain . She have been thinking about the proposal since the day she met him . Maybe , because she was well aware that she could muster up all that much money in such a less time .

But being married to a practical stranger was something she don't want to do . Seeing the fact that she never have good childhood and now if the stranger she thinks to get married who claimed to love her turned to be an abusive husband  , then her only way to escape through this hell will come to an end , knowing she is entering into another .

If not marrying him , Then they would be on road just in some couple of hours . 

On 9:00 PM , in the dark night , she decided to give it a try . Putting a stone on her heart and feeling her dreams to be shattered , she dialed the number written on the card . 

As her 'mother' and so called 'sisters' are in their room after giving her loads of work , seeing today is off and she will at home all day . Momina pressed the telephone close to her ear waiting for someone to picked up . 

"Hello , Who is it ?" Came a manly voice , sending a good kind of shiver down her spine . 

"I am Momina , I wished to speak with Mr . Hussain ." She said slowly , with each word expressed clearly . 

"I am here , " Again that manly voice , Which belongs to Suleiman answered .

"I acce-pp-t y-ou-r Proposal ." She said timidly and slowly .

"OKay . Good , Tomorrow shall we get married and I will transfer the money you need in you account ." He replied calmly as he was accepting it .

"I want the money , now . The landlord will come tomorrow morning first thing ." She said . 

"I will talk to him , get yourself ready around 1:00 pm in the afternoon , so that we can go to the magistrate office ." He said . 

"Thankyou ." She said . 

" NO Need ." He said and without any further conversation , Momina put the phone down on the coffee table again .

Momina thought to tell her mother about this and walked up to their room . After knocking twice slowly and getting a loud 'come in' in response she entered the lion's den . 

"Mother !" She said , wanting to gained their attention to her . 

"What ? , Did you figure out a way to pay the required rent  ?" Naheed bibi asked as angrily as she could .

"Yes , " She said .

"How ? Have you finally decided to sell that worthless body of yours or what ?" One of her sister , Maham taunted her . 

"I am getting married ." She replied as nicely as she could , although Momina wants to smash the near by vase on her pretty head but still she controlled her self . 

"Nice , to whom ?" Naheed bibi asked , not a least bit interested .

"Suleiman Hussain ." She said . And then narrated the the story o her 'mother' , only about their second meeting . 

"Have you been on drugs , lately ?" Her other sister Aiman asked .

"Its impossible that a rich person like Mr.Suleiman wanted to get married to a piece of trash like you ." Maham retorted .

"I am not lying ." She said .

Her mother get up from her seat and slapped Momina second time a day and then without any further do grabbing her handful of hairs , she took Momina to her room , basically the storeroom and pushed her inside then locked the room .

Momina , yelled and banged the door loudly for her 'mother' to opened the door but her mother didn't listen instead Place the key in the vase laying near the table outside the gate of the storeroom . 

Naheed bibi went downstairs and gather her girls wanting to deliver an important message . 

"Girls , listen up . As we all know Momina never lie . If the man will come according to her on this address to take Momina , you girls might have a chance . If only any one of you tried to win his heart from your looks ." She said ." You can get married to a rich businessman ."

Both the girls laugh loudly and unladylike like and said yes to their mother . Excited for tomorrow , all three of them sleeps soundly and peacefully . 

As for Momina , She cried all night . As the morning arrived , around 10:00 AM she looked her self in a shattered mirror placed in the store room . Her milky white cheeks have a dark red fingerprints gifted to her by her mother .

She had worn an Light blue and white frock , her blonde hair tied in a side braid of tomorrow leaving some hairs to decorate her face . To Momina herself , she look like a ghost due to her red nose and dull and red eyes , clearly indicating that she have cried all night . Signing deeply , she once again tried opening the door , but failed to do so . 

She went up the window and opened it letting the nice cold breeze fanning her hairs and skin . she sit down on the dirty floor , not caring about getting herself dirty . She put her head on the wall in such a way that anyone could see her from outside if they want . 

Her cat came up to her and seats her self on her lap and curled herself , as if feeling the pain of her beloved .

On the other side , Naheed bibi and the girls get themselves ready in a fine new outfit , putting every variety of makeup on their faces . Maham dressed her self in a grey sleeveless frock and Aiman in a yellow one . Putting makeup and laughing loudly among themselves they looked very happy after making someone unhappy .

As Miss Naheed looked outside , she noticed 3 expensive looking cars making their ways to their house , she instantly told her daughters to straighten up and look presentable like a manner full lady .

Upon hearing a knock , she opened a door to find Mr. Suleiman standing there .

"Assalam o Alaikum , I would like to meet someone ." Suleiman said very sternly and professionally .

"Walaikum Assalam , son . It would our honor if you come inside ." Miss Naheed said .

"I don't have much time , I would like to gave this diary  to its rightful own-" He was cutoff by Maham . 

" Its mine , I love writing one . Its mine ." She yelled loudly stepping forward . 

"Sorry , but seeing it have the name Momina  written on it , are you ?" He asked surprised at their blunt lie .

"Yes Yes , " She said .

"She is lying I am Momina and her name is Maham ." Aiman lied .

"No I am Momina , and this diary is mine." Maham said , angrily looking up at her sister , before Aiman or Maham further embarrassed Miss Naheed  she gave them a glare telling the girls to 'shut up '

"No one with a name , Momina lives here . " She said . 

Suleiman opened the diary on the spot and once again looked in it , the address is same . This same address was also given to him by his investigator . Its only means one thing that the ladies are lying .

" But the address is same , And I received a called from this house tomorrow night ." He said calmly . Although , he is starting to lose his patience but still seeing the old age of lady he respected her .

" I told You , No one with the name Momina lived here . You may leave ." With this being said Miss Naheed pushes him slightly outside the door and proceeded to closed the gate on the billionaire's face . 

A loud noise came from up stairs , A loud 'meow' of the cat . Miss Naheed and Suleiman looked up to noticed a cat and Momina there with Momina's head on the ceiling .

"Call her ." He demanded . 

"She is just a maid , she hav-" Miss Naheed was cut off by him .

"Call her or else I will throw you and your daughters on street , if you dared to waste my another minute . " He said , 

Miss Naheed , seeing him this serious regarding his words , nodded her head in yes and walked up stairs to opened to the storeroom , as she opened it Momina looked up to her than behind her to see Suleiman , She stood up from the floor and dusted the little dirt she could from her clothes .

"You may leave now Miss Naheed , now ." He said , with a glare to Momina she left .

"Hello ." Momina said , knowing nothing about the former situation she settled to just a timid and low 'hello' .

"This diary is yours I presumed ." He said , forwarding her diary in her direction . She took hold of it and murmured a low 'yes' . 

Suleiman came up to her and bend down in front of her , opening a blue colored velvet square box , he pulled out a ring and forwarded it in to her direction . 

"I love you Momina , Sine the very first time I saw you in that park . Will you marry me , with your will and heart . " He said . 

Seeing , his this much love , that he is willing to fight for her against her step family , helping her to gain her father's house back and like a gentleman , kneeling down on the ground and asking for a Halal  relationship with her means a lot to her . She decided to give it a chance and said 'yes.' 

After , Two hours they get married and a prince and princess lived happily ever after . Numbers of problems , obstacles and difficulties came in their married life , but Suleiman love for Momina didn't decrease one bit but only grew more stronger . His love teaches Momina to love her own self . 

Momina , didn't regret her decision one bit . She felted her all dreams to fulfilled and completed . She also started to love him with the passage of time . 

The End  

--------------------------------------------

Author's Note 

09/07/2020 

12:07 PM 

Thanks to @Luckyme997 , @patil12 ,@zaynabwaseem . For liking the last chapter in such a short notice .  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

728K 31.1K 75
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
519K 20.6K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
226K 13.7K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...