The Model (Jastin)

By FatalBizzle

You would think a model would have more self confidence. . . More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20 [FINAL]

15

241 13 0
By FatalBizzle

Jason McCann

"thanks jason" amaya hands trailed my shoulder to my back. she's a model. she's pretty. we had a fling or two when i was a upcoming photographer, but i'm with justin now.

"yeah" i said not paying attention. i felt her kiss my neck and i immediately moved my head. "woah i got a boyfriend"

she raised an eyebrow. "justin? that's a fling jase..c'mon one round" she pouted grabbing my hands. she tried to look seductive but i didn't feel anything towards her. of course i still thought she was beautiful but she wasn't justin.

"amaya, no" i took my hands away and started packing my stuff. "i ain't push up on you when you were with bryan. let me be happy"

"whatever jason, when that little fling is done. don't call me"

"i didn't plan on it"

():():()

i texted justin to check up on him. He's been recovering well. he doesn't argue with me when i tell him to eat. he's been taking his medicine. he's doing well. i'm proud of him.

jay baby you ok?

he responded with a yes, hurry home

i smiled at the message. home

my home is his home. it makes me happy that he is becoming more and more comfortable. we took a shower together yesterday. we are making progress

flashback

"i feel so weak to stand up in the shower" justin coughed.

"so let me take on with you" i joked.

"for real?"

i sat up, with my eyebrows raised. "i mean yeah. you can hold on to me and stuff. i'll even lotion you up" i smiled. Justin blushed before nodding. i held his hand taking him into my bathroom.

i was patient. i helped him take off his shirt and pants. he was embarrassed and didn't want me to take off his underwear, so he did it himself.

i discarded my clothes and turned on the shower. "too hot?" i asked.

"uh..no" justin said innocently.

"i won't try anything" i chuckled. "don't be nervous love" i kissed his forehead.

flashback over

i couldn't help but smile at the thought. i missed him. it's only been 3 hours and i miss him.

<~>

"babe! i brought starbucks" i yelled locking my door.
"jay?" i called. where is he?

"justin?" i called as i jogged up the stairs. no answer. i texted his phone before i saw my name again on the news.

amaya and jason mcCann dating?

jason mcCann cheats on supermodel justin bieber

my stomach dropped to my ass. fuck. how?

i called amaya immediately. "i knew you would call" i couldn't see her but i know she was smirking

"amaya did you tell the paps that we were together!? now they think i'm cheating on justin"

"jason of course not. i wouldn't do that." she spoke. she didn't try to sound seductive or soft. she sounded honest and i know i could believe her. "after you told me about justin i just shrugged it off. someone on set probably took pictures or something"

"i hope your not lying"

"there's no point of lying jason. why do i gain from ruining your relationship? you were right. you left me alone when i was with bryan. i respect your relationship with justin" i sighed.

"alright-well i'll gotta figure this out..later" i hung up. fuck.

justin, it's not true baby.

i texted. no response.

this is fucked. i'm fucked. i'm just starting to earn his trust and this ruined it. He's never gonna trust me. especially when i'm working. how can i fix this?

"jase?" i heard my door open. "oh your home" he dropped a bag of groceries. he was wearing sunglasses with a beanie and my oversized sweater. i guess this was him in disguise.

"justin" i ran towards him. "before you go on the media-"

"amaya called me" my eyes widened. "she told me the paps were spying on you guys and that you told her you had a boyfriend"

"oh thank god" i sighed in relief. "i almost lost my fucking mind" i chuckled. "i thought you left for good" i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"you thought you could get rid of me that easy?" i kissed his nose before peaking into the grocery bags.

"your cooking?" i asked.

"no but your mom is" justin smiles softly. "she called me earlier. i guess you told her about the hospital visit. she said she wants to make her famous ravioli"

"oh that's amazing. i love her ravioli. i used to force her to make it every time i got a good test score" i remembered the taste. "what time she said she's coming over?"

"6" he unpacked the groceries.

"how is she getting over here?"

"i told her i'll send her a uber"

"babe why i would've picked her up" i face palmed. "don't spend your money"

"jase it's 30$, it's not gonna kill me...plus it was supposed to be a surprise i thought you was coming home later"

"well i had to rush home to my babyyyy" i grabbed his cheeks. "gimme kiss"  justin got on his tiptoes before pressing his lips against mine. i heard a knock on the door and felt justin pull away.

"it must be your mom" justin spoke before opening the door. a man i never seen before rushed in. "jeff?" justin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"justin this is no good!" the man exclaimed. he looked at my face before glancing at justin. "you!" he yelled.

"justin who the fuck is this?" i spat. how are you going to bust into my home and point fingers at me.

"jase, this is my agent jeff" justin face palmed. jeff grabbed justin by the shoulders before yelling into his face.

"do you not see the news!?"

"it's fake" justin replied. justin's demeanor suggested that  jeff is always yelling at justin, to the point where he doesn't argue.

"that doesn't fucking matter" he shakes justin. i put my palm on this jeff guys shoulder.

"chill"

"don't tell me to chill! when you have my client look like he's a mistress! like he doesn't deserve to be with someone who doesn't cheat on him!" jeff barks.

"didn't you just hear what he said! i didn't cheat on him! i would never do that" i argued. "it was just the paps making shit up. it'll blow over"

"how!? it's everywhere!" he pulled over his phone. as soon as you google mine and justin's names those pictures are everywhere.

"i'll just put out a statement" justin voiced over us.

"don't you remember what i said in miami? nobody can know you two are together!"

"and why not?" i asked putting my arm around justin. "he's my boyfriend. what if i wanna show him off or something" i looked down at justin who was a bright red.

"because" jeff squeezes the tips of his hair. "you are fucking up Justin's career"

"right, like the guy who allowed justin to go shoot when he hasn't eaten for days! can talk" i spat. "he was in the fucking hospital miserable and who was there with him!? me! and where were you!?"

jeff's face softened. he looked at justin before asking him "is that true" justin nodded in response. jeff sighed and sat on my couch.

"let's start over"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.9K 34
In which Jason McCann babysits a teenage innocent boy name Justin Bieber who loves to wear skirts and cute clothes.
46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
46.6K 2.7K 25
Where Justin meets Jason McCann in an online group chat.
47.6K 2.8K 21
Jason McCann is your typical rich boy, he's a brat and will do anything to get what he wants, he always has his ways with people and is good at manip...