My Cute Mer (Mer! Bee x Reade...

By Olivia200312

Y/N was a girl that loved to go surfing and swimming ever since she was a child. One day, she went surfing an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 + Tagged
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

A/N

5.3K 69 13
By Olivia200312

I'd like to apologize for putting My Bee ON HOLD. I decided to write this cute book to make it up. So I got to know Merformers thanks to Bee and Charlie fan-arts that I came across. I immediately fell in love with the cuteness. I plan to do Mer Optimus too one day. I even planned to make Merformers x Reader too!

The story will be based of the fan arts that the artist. You'll take Charlie's place and you LOVE swimming and surfing. You'll meet Bee of course that will be stuck in a net. I promise that I'll update a chapter tomorrow. Sorry for the short A/N.

There aren't also many stories made about Merformers x Reader that I was like "Seriously?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 174 98
a young oni/dragon/human named onyx has her claws tied when she meets a certain bat king and prince, she is now fighting with them and has sworn to p...
2.7K 68 5
Currently On Hold. Might Be Re-Writing this in a male reader. This is a female reader so im sorry 💀 I do not own the cover or images used in this bo...
68.7K 2.2K 33
Youth by Glass Animals • You had started out feeling violated. Then, you were forced to have the child of the mech who made you feel that way...
6.2K 106 10
Я ничего не буду описывать прочитайте и узнайте, что же случилось с ГГ этого фф