Our Little Angel [Kuroo Tetsu...

Per HaZEr_JacK

The God of Fate made an error of incorrectly tying the fates of two people and because of this, he brought up... Més

*Disclaimer*
[Chapter 1.]
[Chapter 2.]
[Chapter 3.]
[Chapter 4.]
[Chapter 5.]
[Chapter 6.]
[Chapter 7.]
[Chapter 8.]
[Chapter 9.]
[Chapter 10.]
[Chapter 11.]
[Chapter 12.]
[Chapter 13.]
[Chapter 14.]
[Chapter 15.]
[Chapter 16.]
[Chapter 17.]
[Chapter 18.]
[Chapter 19.]
[Chapter 20.]
~[Author's Note]~
[Chapter 21.]
[Chapter 22.]
[Chapter 23.]
[Chapter 25.]
[Chapter 26.]
[Chapter 27.]
[Chapter 28.]
[Chapter 29.]
[Chapter 30.]
[Chapter 31.]
[Chapter 32.]
~ THANK YOU! ~
~ NEW BOOK ~ PUBLISHED ~ DARK HORSE
~ NEW BOOK ~ PUBLISHED ~ OF KINGS AND SLAVES

[Chapter 24.]

2.7K 144 108
Per HaZEr_JacK

KUROO TETSUROO

"Anyways, I think we should get going now." Kuroo san stated as he stood up and held a hand for me which I took.

As I stood up, he then put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"No matter what happens, don't ever think of cheating on her. Resolve your problems calmly and y'know, just do your best. She's a one in a million kind of woman. You'd never wanna lose her." he gently smiled at me and I nodded.

"Of course, but only if she'll see me as more than just a friend." I stated and he chuckled, "Trust me, she will." he smirked as we then headed inside the house. I watched Kuroo san as he walked in front of me. He sure is tall almost 6'4 and welp, we have the same hairstyle.

As we were about to round the corner, he suddenly stopped and I looked from behind him to see half the view of the living room obscured by a wall.

"-know why I built the Time Machine?" I heard Miss L/n state, "They're not yet done?" Kuroo san mumbled to himself as we stood there hearing them talk.

"No." I heard Y/n say and Miss L/n chuckled.

"I came here to help you, in your relationship with Kuroo. I mean, I have discussed other things with the scientists about topics that will surely help the past but of course, I have other things to do in the past too. I don't want you to suffer just like how I did before. And I still really love Kuroo, I really do, it's just that, anger gets to me so bad." she explained.

"I also came here to reminisce the past to see why I dearly loved him, but I'm still scared of giving him a chance." she continued, "With the way you talk, you really do love him. And well, thanks for the help but I think that should be all that you should be saying to me." Y/n said.

"You're right. And besides that's all that I plan to say too, if I say more, it'll ruin the past." Miss L/n stated and I peeked to see her standing up and fixing her clothes.

"And we should get going now. It's nice to see you, I hope things will work from now on." She smiled at Y/n who hugged her tightly.

"Thank you." I hear her say and Kuroo san turned to me.

"She still loves me." he said dumb struck almost making me laugh, "Well, it's up to you now on what you'll do next." I grinned at him as I then walked into the living room.

"I should go get Kairi." Miss L/n stated as she then headed upstairs and Y/n turned to look at me.

"Wanna talk later?" she shyly asked and I smiled at her, "Sure." and with that a smile made its way to her lips.

Kuroo san then cleared his throat as he entered the living room, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"So, how was your talk?" he asked Y/n.

"It went well and I and Miss L/n talked about a lot of things. I just hope from now on, you'll both be on good terms." she stated making the older man smile.

"I hope so too." he answered and then we heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

Miss L/n is carrying Kairi, her small head leaning against the woman's arm and chest as she silently doze off.

"Let me carry her." Kuroo san rushed to the woman who then gently put Kairi on his arms. I then headed to the couch to fix the bag of Kairi putting all her stuff inside, zipping it shut and handing it to Miss L/n.

"Thank you." she smiled and turned to me and Y/n.

"You both stay safe, okay? And I wish you all the best. Thank you again for taking care of Kairi, I'm truly grateful." she bowed, "It's okay, Miss L/n. Kairi is such a sweetheart and we enjoyed taking care of her." I stated and her smile widened.

"That's good to hear then." she said and rummaged through her pocket bringing out a small cube and tossing it to the floor.

A small glitch appeared and suddenly a portal appeared. Inside it is a swirl of neon blue electricity in what seems like a vertex full of it.

My mouth hung open as I stared at the portal which just appeared out of thin air.

"This time machine only exists in one galaxy. I can't make contact with the other galaxies because it's far beyond what I can control at the moment, and of course, it will take years for it to be possible to make. As for now, we can only meddle with the past, present, and future of this galaxy." she explained as she neared the portal along with Kuroo san.

"And I want you both to keep this a secret. This Time Machine project is a top secret of our organization and its only used for necessary purposes in shaping the modern or futuristic world. Can you promise me this?" she asked and both I and Y/n exchanged looks before nodding at her.

"We'll keep it a secret, Miss L/n." Y/n assured, "Don't worry, we keep secrets." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you." she stated before gesturing Kuroo san to follow her, "We'll probably visit from time to time if Kairi wants to." Kuroo san grinned earning a smack from the older woman.

"That's not for you to decide!" she scolded him who pouted, "I know, but I'm just saying for Kairi. I mean look, she won't even be able to say goodbye since she's asleep."

"I know that! But fine, we'll visit sometime. And you two kiddos take care, no sex just yet until you're older." Miss L/n said and I felt my face heating up.

That's too fast for now. We're not even in a relationship yet!

I then looked at Y/n who is blushing a deep pink.

"They know that already, Y/n." Kuroo san chuckled making the older woman cross her arms and say 'hmp' in response.

"Alright, we'll see you guys soon. Thanks again." Miss L/n smiled as she then entered the portal along with Kuroo san who smiled at us before disappearing almost completely along with the cube that was on the floor.

Silence engulfed the air as both I and Y/n stood next to each other.

"Sooooo, do you want tea?" I sheepishly asked and she answered with a soft 'yes'.

"Alright then, where do you want to talk?" I asked as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Hmmm, let's talk in the porch." she answered, "Okay, you can take some blankets if you want. For sure it'd be cold outside."

"Okay, I-i'll see you there." she hurried upstairs to take some blankets as I heated water for tea.

[HAIKYU]

THIRD PERSON

Under the full moon sat two young teens sipping on their tea as comfortable silence filled the air.

Blankets covered their figures as they sat next to each other cross legged while viewing on the small backyard of the Kuroo Household.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Kuroo asked as he watched the girl sipping on her tea and settling the cup on her hands.

"I wanted to talk about my feelings for you." she says as she looked into his eyes.

No more holding back.

She thought to herself seeing Kuroo's surprised expression.

She then looked down on her tea, "I know I've hurt you before because of issues within myself. I was afraid of getting hurt and trusting others. I overthink a lot and I thought of what if's and that further clouded my mind. But when I talked to my best friends about it, they made me realize that I don't want to lose you. That I have to understand that things do happen for a reason. That I have to take a risk and see what happens afterwards." Y/n stated as she paused for a bit and looked at him straight in the eye.

"That I already love you without realizing it. That I treasured every moment with you and Kairi. That I have to explain and apologize to you." she paused, "So, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'm so sorry for running from you and even prompting you to fix whatever happened between us when I should be the one who's doing so."

Reaching her hand out and resting it on his cheek, she smiled sadly, "So if you're still wondering, I love you. And I'm sorry for hurting you. You made me feel so special and that I mattered."

Putting her hand down from his cheek, she looked down, "It's understandable if you don't hold feelings for me or if you hate me already. I'm- I'm fine with that... I guess. Besides, it's my fault anyways so-"

"Shut up."

Hearing the stern tone of Kuroo, made the h/c head's eyes widen as she looked back at him whose eyebrows were furrowed.

"Don't say that, Y/n. If you're not entirely at fault, don't apologize. I'm at fault as well for not considering our friendship and well, I'm sorry too." his expression softened as he then looked down and put his tea beside him.

Leaning closer to her and putting a hand on her cheek, he softly smiled, "Y/n, I could never hate you. I could never hate a girl who made me feel so many things, and made me feel special too. I could never hate a girl who I love." he paused, "And hearing that you love me makes me really happy."

Closing his eyes and resting his forehead on hers, he whispered, "I love you."

Opening his eyes and looking at her in the eye,"Wait...... Does this mean-" he started but was cut off with the soft lips of the girl before him.

Eyes widening in shock, Kuroo froze from the contact but then eased up as he responded from the soft sweet kiss.

As they pulled apart, Y/n smiled sweetly and caressed his cheek.

"Yes Kuroo, gladly. I love you."

Grinning from the answer, Kuroo pecked her lips, "You're now officially my girlfriend then. I love you too." he grinned.

"Come here." he gestured on the space between his legs as she then obeyed and cuddled up to him. His arms wrapped around her waist as warm blankets covered their bodies keeping them warm from the chilly evening breeze. 

"Oh yeah, I was wondering a lot since you told your best friends about me. What was their reaction?" Kuroo asked earning a giggle from Y/n.

"It was...scary and hilarious at the same time." she answered.

[FLASHBACK]

"Wait...hold up, you have a child with this Kuroo guy?" Iwaizumi asked dumbstruck.

"Y-you you ain't a virgin anymore, Y/n chan?" Oikawa asked making the girl laugh seeing his soul almost leaving his body.

"No silly! Kairi-"

"Oikawa, do you have a chainsaw?"

"Its downstairs in the basement, what more do we need?"

"Cleaver. Don't forget a shovel and a sack."

"Okay, okay, is there more?" Oikawa asked taking notes on a piece of paper.

"We need gloves, extra clothes, liquified gas and lighter, masks too. Y'know that skull ghost mask, we need two of those."

"Guys-"

"Okay, noted. Is there more?"

"Guys stop-"

"We need a location."

"The forest?"

"No, even worse."

"Oooooooh, I know where!"

"Guys seriously-"

"Y/n give me his address."

"No way!"

"C'mon Y/n chan! How dare he taint you!"

"And besides, you didn't even tell us anything about this guy and that hurts."

"That's right! I thought we were best friends?! We tell each other everything!"

"GUYS STOP!" Y/n shouted making the two males flinch.

"Seriously? You're planning a murder in front of me? Oh my gosh guys. Kairi is from the future ,okay? I don't know what the hell happened but the child appeared in Kuroo's doorstep claiming him as her father."

"WHat?" the boys asked in unison making the girl sigh as she explained from there on.

[...]

"Oh...... now that's some batshit crazy scientific shit." Iwaizumi says in disbelief.

"Its awesome though, I mean we're talking about a Time Machine here. But seriously, the proof is right here." Oikawa stated looking at Y/n's phone wherein a selfie of her and Kairi is displayed.

"We couldn't believe at first too, until we saw the photo album and our older selves in the pictures. It was just... unbelievable. But for now let's keep this a secret." she gestured with a finger to her lips.

"Of course, we'll keep it a secret." Iwaizumi asked.

"Mhmm, don't worry about it Y/n chan." Oikawa says as he put down her phone and looked at her earning a questioning look.

"You gotta introduce your boy toy to us tho." he deadpanned, "See if he deserves you." 

"Wha- he ain't a boy toy idiot!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, you still gotta introduce him to us." he nonchalantly says flopping on the pillows beside him.

"I know, and besides I think you'll all get along since he plays volleyball." 

"We'll see to it." Iwaizumi shrugged as he leaned on the girl making her fall on Oikawa's head.

"OUCH! Y/n chan you're hurting me!" 

"Iwa chan leaned on me!"

"meh."

"HEY!" both Oikawa and Y/n shouted at the male who didn't seem to care as he continued laying down on her while staring at the ceiling. 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Hmmm, your friends sound scary." Kuroo murmured while resting his chin on her crown.

"True, but don't mind them. They've always been over protective, but they're really good friends." she smiled tilting her head back to see him to which he kissed her forehead as he chuckled.

"I'd want to meet them too, I'm just scared maybe they'll come at me with a cleaver and whatnot." he stated making the girl laugh, "They won't, I'll make sure of it." 

Chuckling to himself, Kuroo then once again rested his chin on her crown and stared at the garden before them. The silver rays of the moon provided light as it shone brightly.

"I love you, Y/n." he stated making the said girl giggle as she intertwined her fingers to his own, "I love you too, Kuroo." 

~[HAIKYU]~

You'll always be my Day One

Day zero when I was no one

I'm nothing but myself, you and no one else

Thankful you're my Day One~

A/n: Ya'll this ain't the end yet hahahah, gotta edit some things there for a sec tho.

There's a lot more coming peeps!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

20.6K 546 6
❝ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. ❞ Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
92.6K 2.2K 16
Tsukishima Y/n has been pretty misunderstood most of the time. But despite this, she had a love of sports, volleyball in particular. She was also tal...
21.4K 969 15
Sometimes love deserves a second chance, cause time wasn't ready for the first one. Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader
423K 9.7K 21
✧˖*°࿐ you were brought to a volleyball ceremony to congratulate your brother, wakatoshi ushijima. following wakatoshi were the two other aces, who se...