Drag Queen One Shots

By freddiesjawline

X Female!Reader (it's fiction, don't read it if you don't like it) Mostly smut. All is revealed in the firs... More

drag queen one shots
switch it up (katya)
never going home (katya)
throuple for your thoughts (trixya x reader)

come with me (lesbian AU!katya)

1.9K 39 15
By freddiesjawline

Stripper!Lesbian AU!Katya x Female!OC

Requested by the lovely spookihoe :

"Can we have like a really dom lesbian Katya who was roommates with the reader who is pretty sub and they are finally just like heck it let's smut because they're so sexually frustrated and attracted to each other. ugh I love gay"

Don't we all sis.

I've made Katya a stripper in this. I am very sorry if you don't like it.

Hope this is satisfactory, and remember to send in requests!

Warnings: Mentions of hiding one's sexuality out of fear, Smut, strong language, Lesbian AU, dom!Katya, sub!reader, oral sex (both receiving), lesbian sex, slight bondage, slight BDSM, hair-pulling, biting, slight blood warning, anal play, 69, spanking, degradation, scissoring, multiple orgasms, vaginal fingering, slight anal fingering. Enjoy?? 

PS- This is the dirtiest shit I've ever written, you sluts.

---

"I told you, Kukla. No work for me today. I need to be with you before you go home." Katya plonked herself down beside me on the sofa, crossing her legs excitedly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, tilting my head to look at her. "You're so stupid, go to work." I scolded.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "You're so stubborn." I shook my head, looking at the TV screen, which was broadcasting some niche Russian reality show that even Katya couldn't comprehend at times.

"Da. I know that. But I want to be with you before your return to your home country, Lynds." She purred in that accent, the R's in her words rolling off her tongue with such deliciousness.

I met Katya when I was looking for temporary accommodation for my year abroad placement at university. I studied Russian literature and to be quite honest, I was pretty decent at it. Until I ended up in a strip club my first night in Moscow and met an enigmatic, charismatic, elegant yet crude woman in her early thirties - she moved with sophistication and knew how to leave you wanting for more. The men would sit at the edge of their seats, drooling over her lacy lingerie and her wavy blonde hair, the bright red lip accenting her perfect face. But the gag is... She preferred the company of other... ladies. Intriguing, to say the least.

I was situated in a hotel at the time, with it only being my first night. The woman at the club took me back to her apartment, and I was anticipating some kind of hot and lust-filled evening. Alas, we naturally ended up having a heartfelt conversation about movies and music. She introduced herself as Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova. But for short, you could just call her Katya.

My year abroad was sadly coming to an end, and I only had one more sleep at Katya's apartment before I had to hop on a plane for an uncomfortably lengthy journey back home. Here's a tip: if you stay abroad, don't get attached to the people you're living with. And more than anything, do not fall in love.

I could have used that advice.

I chewed the inside of my cheek, looking down at my lap as Katya shuffled next to me, moving her head into my eyesight. Her odd demeanour made me giggle, cracking a grin. "Can I help you?"

Her blue eyes shone upwards at me, her bright teeth exposed. "Da." She kept her manic grin before her erratic expression fell into a more melancholy and serious one. "I will miss you, Kukla. It has been, how you say it, a pleasure having you here." Why did she have to do that?

I had been putting off the thought of leaving, but earlier that morning I had turned in my bed and seen my suitcase and bags packed in the corner from the night before and I couldn't help but have a little cry to myself in bed. Katya didn't know. At least, I didn't think she knew.

"I know..." I said quietly, and as little as possible. I could already feel the sting of tears quickly approaching. "I'll miss you too, Katty..." She nuzzled her head against my stomach as she settled the upper half of her body on my lap. It wasn't the first time she'd embraced me so intimately, but it didn't mean that it didn't send inappropriately-timed pangs of arousal throughout my body. "You're staring, Lynds." Her voice had lowered and the tip of her finger came up to push some hair away from my face.

I swallowed and looked away from her, cheeks burning up. "Sorry..." I'm not sorry, I just want to kiss you and make love to you. I want you to take me and make me yours before I disappear out of your life.

She hummed, lifting herself up so she was hovering slightly over me. "I really will miss you. I have become... Fond of you. Maybe a little too much." When she sensed my confusion and curiosity, she continued. "I dance almost every night for sleazy men who want nothing but my body. They want nothing but a night of hard fucking whilst their wives and children sit at home in front of late night newscast." Her slight inaccuracy in her English made my heart flutter. "When that music takes over my body, Lynds, it is you I think of. I see you sat at the side, cheering me on. It's you who helps me get through nights where I want nothing more than to see my only best friend. She waited for me every night and made sure I was happy and safe. Thank you, dorogoy."

She was dangerously close to me. I could smell the cigarettes and coffee on her breath, hairspray lingering off her from when she styled her hair into a half-up half-down do. She was so beautiful. And I was noticing that with each passing moment.

I trembled under her stare. My core shivered. I was under her spell.

"Katya..." I breathed out, finally taking in her words. "I'm going to miss you so much--"

"Shh..." She interrupted - her finger traveling around to press against my lips. "I am not finished. If I don't tell you this now, I don't think I will ever get another chance. From the moment I saw you, I knew I wanted you. I wanted you for a hot night of love. But now, when I look at you, I want nothing more than for you to tremble under me, your legs shaking, your body completely surrendered to mine. Every day. And now you're going home."

I breathed out. I must have been dreaming. I tried to convince myself of that, but she carried on.

"I need to know if you'll let me do all of that before you go. I need you to know how much you mean to me." Her eyes traveled down to my lips, face inches from mine. "Would you like that, Lynds?"

I swallowed thickly, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I looked up at her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, and sat up as straight as I could, which brought our faces closer together. A devilish smirk appeared on my face as I pulled out my best attempt as smooth Russian. "Yebat' menya, Katya."

With a low grunt, she grabbed the back of my neck and slammed her lips against mine. My hand instantly flew up to her neck, holding onto it as she deepened the kiss almost immediately.

I let out a small moan when she slipped her tongue into my mouth, and I moved to push her back onto the couch. Her hands gripped onto my hips and pulled me down closer to her, so my body was pressed against hers sinfully.

I sat up on her lap at her physical command and she reached upwards to pull my shirt off over my head. Her eyes feasted on my bare chest, the smirk on her face making it very clear she was happy with the lack of undergarments. She leaned forwards and pressed kisses down my chest, taking her sweet time. Her hands kneaded my ass, pulling me down against her every now and then.

As soon as I felt her lips wrap around one of my nipples, I melted into her. She swirled her tongue, looking up at me with those piercing blue eyes. She gave the same attention to the other breast before flipping us over so she was hovering on top of me.

"Are we really doing this, Katty?" I asked breathlessly as she travelled down my body.

"Da, detka. Are you going to be a good girl for me and shut up whilst I eat your sweet pussy?"

Her words did take me back, my heart sinking in the best way possible. I bit back a loud moan, afraid of sounding too eager. My mind fought between if this was a good idea or not. But at the end of the day, this was probably the last time I'd see Katya for a long time - I had to make the best of it.

"Yeah..." I nodded. "Sorry, Katya."

"Net, Lynds." She growled, pulling me to the edge of the couch and yanking my pants off, followed by my panties. "You don't call your own mommy by her real name, do you, detka?" I shook my head with my eyebrows furrowed and my pussy throbbing beneath her. "Then you don't call your bedroom mommy by her real name, do you?"

"No..." I shakily breathed.

I gasped when one of Katya's hands came down to smack my thigh. "No what?"

I bit down on my lip due to the stinging - the painfully pleasurable stinging - and answered her with a faux baby-voice.

"No, mommy."

"Good girl, dorogoy." She praised, laying kisses up and down my thighs, purposefully missing where I needed her the most.

I tried my hardest not to squirm under her, but the way her hot breath danced over my core was almost too much to handle and my hips wriggled in her tight grip, to which she glared up at me. Much to my disappointment, she stood up from between my legs and yanked me upwards.

"My bedroom, shlyukha."

I obeyed, swiftly turning and making my way towards Katya's bedroom. She took this as an opportunity to swat my ass lightly a few times, testing the strength of my knees. I managed to hold myself up, though, and I made it to her bedroom and her bed without crumbling.

I turned to look at her, fumbling my fingers together. My core throbbed as she proceeded to undress herself. Her tits were threatening to burst out from her black lace bra and her ass looked so damn tempting in her matching thong.

God, she was so beautiful.

"You like what you see, Lynds?" She leaned back against the wall, arching her back just to tease me further. I swallowed dryly and nodded. But she didn't like that. I stood there, embarrassed yet aroused as she pushed herself off of the wall and stood dangerously close to me. "Bend over the bed, lyublyu." She pushed me over, catching myself on my own hands and I automatically stuck my ass in the air for her.

"So obedient for me, detka." She murmured, running her nails over the supple skin of my ass. I could feel my growing wetness dripping down my thighs - it was spread across my skin as Katya ran her hand over it. I flinched at the sudden contact, letting out a small whimper. I hung my head down between my shoulders, just for it to be yanked back up by my hair. 

"Please..." I pathetically whined. She just chuckled evilly, bringing her hand that wasn't held onto my hair down onto my ass, the strong slapping sound echoing of her bedroom walls. I knew there'd be a bruising mark later. She grabbed the flesh of my ass, digging her nails into it. It was so painful. But I loved it. 

"Bad girls do not get what they want, suka. And you are a bad girl, no?" It was like she purposefully thickened her accent in order to turn me on me. And, boy, did it work. "Leaving me all on my own, in this godforsaken country. Where I have to pretend to like dicks for money. God forbid if I admitted I like the pussy. But for now... I can safely say I've been dreaming about this pussy for weeks, dorogoy." She rubbed the length of her fingers down my slit, where I tightened around nothing. 

Katya let go of my hair and pushed my upper body down onto her mattress, where I went completely limp. She pushed my legs apart before moving away. I whimpered under my breath, waiting for any kind of contact. 

I heard her rustling around behind me before feeling something wrap around my ankles. I tried to move my feet, but they were held in place by a metal bar between them. I was trapped, my legs spread wide open for Katya. 

"Look at you, Lynds... Dripping wet for me." She knelt on the bed beside me, resting her arm on my lower back, leaning over me. "Tell me if you want me to stop, detka." I nodded, taking a deep breath. There was no way I wanted to stop any time soon. "Good girl." 

Katya let a thick droplet of her own spit fall onto me, landing between my cheeks and running down to my throbbing clit. The sensation was almost too much to handle, and she virtually hadn't even done anything yet. I bit my lip hard, finding it enticing that it was her spit on my most intimate area. She used one hand to hold me open, whilst the other one ran down from my ass, mixing her spit with my juices. She then stopped at my clit, rubbing slow circles around the bud. 

"Fuck..." I breathed into the mattress, gripping onto the sheets with one hand and biting at my finger with the other one. 

"You're throbbing... So swollen... YA khochu prosto s'yest' tebya..." 

My stomach clenched at her deep Russian. "Please, mommy..." 

"Be patient, little girl. Mommy is going to take care of you." And with that, she lowered her head and strategically lapped her tongue against my asshole, slipping the tip in every now and then. 

"Ugh..." I groaned, arching my back. Katya reached around and grabbed one of my breasts, pinching the nipple in sync with the movements of her tongue. I felt the urge to touch myself, but I didn't want to anger her. "C-Can I... Can I touch myself, mommy?" 

She pulled away and spat on me, bringing her hand down to slap my ass. "Make yourself cum, Lynds. Be a little slut for me. I'm not stopping until you have cum at least three times." She snapped before resuming her actions on my ass. 

I immediately shot my hand to my pussy, slipping two fingers inside. I tried my best to match my rhythm to the one Katya had on my ass, but I was too lost in ecstasy to pay much attention to that. "God, fuck yes, Katty... God, you're so fucking hot." I rambled, reaching out my free hand to hold onto her leg, which was placed somewhat close to me. I reached as close to her pussy as I could, massaging whatever flesh I could get my hand on.

"Cum on your fingers, detka." She mumbled, moving her hand down to rub fast and hard circles on my clit. Everything was being stimulated and I couldn't hold back much longer. I whined and moaned from my dry throat, my walls tightening around my fingers. 

"Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, Katya, fuck, fuck..." I panted, babbling profanities as I pulsed and convulsed around my digits, Katya still vigorous with her own actions. After a few minutes of enduring the sensitivity, I tapped her leg, her weight lifting off of me. I felt somewhat empty as she moved away, but I knew we were nowhere near done yet. 

I fell the most I could on the bed, despite the metal contraption on my ankles digging into my skin as I did so. Thankfully, Katya picked up on my discomfort, and she unlocked me, letting my legs hang freely. 

"Now that you're nice and wet for me..." She started, reaching behind her and unclipping her bra, the material falling and being flung off the bed. Her tits looked more enticing than I'd imagined they'd be. "I'd like to taste you, lyublyu." 

However, instead of doing what I'd expect her to do and get between my legs in front of me, she crawled up the bed on her hands and knees, giving me them sultry blue eyes as she did so, and laid on her back, her head nestled on the pillows. I got up on my knees, looking over her form. She never broke eye contact from me as she dipped her hands into the band of her panties, pulling them down and throwing them amongst her bra. 

"Come here..." She beckoned me over with one perfectly manicured finger, to which I obliged almost straight away. When I got to her, she placed her fingers under my chin, lifting her own head up slightly to catch my lips with hers. We shared what could only be described as a passionate, lusful and hot kiss. Her tongue teased me, giving me a preview of what she could do by circling my own tongue with hers, flicking it in quick motions, before pulling away, a thin trail of saliva connecting us. "You're going to eat my pussy while I eat yours... Aren't you, devushka?" 

My stomach sank in the best way possible, my eyes drooping at the way she trailed her fingers along my neck. All I could do was nod and whisper a struggled 'yes' as I straddled her head, my thighs being tickled by the stray strands of Katya's hair. 

By the time her tongue was on my folds, teasing an entrance, she'd opened her legs for me, her pussy visibly dripping. I, for a moment, admired how she was able to keep her cool when she'd obviously been suffering so immensely. I leaned forward, her hands caging my hips and holding me in place. 

I pushed my hair to one side, resting one of my hands on the bed, lowering my head down between her legs. She tasted of heaven. 

I dipped the tip of my tongue between her own folds, drawing small circles on her clit. I felt her release a small breath as she mimicked my actions, just to take them a step further, her entire tongue licking strips up my aching pussy.  I moaned against her, and her hips jerked up a bit at the vibration. I smirked to myself, realising I had a perfect opportunity to make the master stumble in her glory. 

We both continued to out-lick each other, our movements becoming more and more vicious and determined as time passed. My face was buried between her legs, my entire mouth like a suction cup on her hot flesh. I would not stop my tongue until she'd come. I needed to hear what sounds she made as she came. But, I think my own release was being chased faster than hers. 

I had to pull my mouth away from her to breath and not pass out as I moaned obnoxiously loud at her pussy-eating skills. Her tongue was everywhere. It felt like a vibrator in itself as she flicked it against my clit and moved it around inside me. 

I leaned against her bent leg, looking down at her pussy as I took my hand and proceeded to rub harshly on it, so as to not hinder any of her pleasure at the cost of my own. 

"Fuck! I'm gonna come again, mommy." I squeaked, digging my nails into the back of her leg as I came hard on her mouth, the orgasm way more intense and mind-numbing as the first one. "Shit, it's so good..." I rambled nonsense yet again, but was soon snapped out of it by my need to finish her off. 

I climbed off of her, quickly travelling down the bed and spreading her legs wide, her soaked heat right in front of me. She barely had time to consider what was happening as I resumed eating her out. I slipped two of my fingers into her tight hole, moaning at her taste and the feeling of her wrapped around me. Her clit was swollen and throbbing on my tongue, and I wanted nothing more than to make it so painfully enlarged that she'd scream into air. 

Her hand flew to my hair, pulling at the roots as she began to grind her hips against my face. 

"Christ, Lynds, your mouth is so fucking good." She moaned, making my mind fog up, basking in her noises. "That's it, detka, right there... Ya sobirayus' konchit' po vsemu tvoyemu malen'komu yazyku... Shlyukha... Fuck... Ty moya khoroshaya shlyukha." I flicked my eyes up at her to see she had the hand that wasn't pushing my head into her pawing against her breast, her nipple tugged between her fingers as she arched her back. 

"God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Detka!" She pushed me hard against her, as she let out a combination of groans and moans, whines and squeals, riding out her own orgasm and using my tongue to her disposal. 

When she was finally coherant, she sat up and dragged my stunned form towards her, smashing her lips on mine. She bit on my lip harshly, drawing blood and lapping it up. Vampire freak. She used the remainder of her energy to flip us over, lips still connected. My hands travelled from her messy blonde hair, down to her back and then to her ass, where I kneaded the soft yet pleasantly firm flesh. 

She pulled away and got up on her knees, looking down at me. She lifted one of my legs up, swinging one of hers over it, before lowering herself down. I was throbbing again. 

She adjusted herself until her pussy was sat against my own. The sensation was weird, to say the least; I'd never experienced this before. But I sure was happy she was the first person I did it with. 

I let out an airy breath, masked in a moan, when she began to roll her hips, holding onto my leg. You hear about scissoring in fiction, porn, everywhere... And most question its authenticity and whether or not it actually works. 

It fucking works. 

I found out it fucking worked as she angled us correctly, our eyes connected with intense predelection, her hips speeding up by the minute. After a while, I had gotten the gist. And I started to move my hips in time and sync with hers. I lifted myself up, resting back on my hand as we both went at it like wild rabbits. She held onto one of my bent knees as I did the same to her. We pulled each other into one another, giving each other only the best of experiences. 

"You're so beautiful, kukla." She suddenly said breathlessly, her actions not stopping. 

I smiled the best I could, breaking to moan. "So are you, Katty. You always have been..." I threw my head back, moaning loudly. 

"Are you close, baby?" 

"Mhm..." 

"Good... Fucking come for me. You've been so good for me all day, Lynds. Come with me." She shifted herself closer, pulling my upper body against hers so our foreheads were leaned together. Our hips had minds of their own. 

"I'm close. Fuck, I'm so close." 

"You're gorgeous." She complemented with hot breath against my skin. "I don't want you to go tomorrow, fuck! I love you too much to let you go, detka. Please don't go." 

"B-But... I have to, holy fuck, yes." The orgasm awaiting was like a throbbing; I thought it was going to happen, but then it stopped, then it came back, and on repeat. We both came, however, at the exact same time, moaning against each other's faces. "Come with me." 

"I am." 

"No, I mean tomorrow."

"What?" 

"Fuck! Come with me tomorrow! Live with me and be with me, oh my God!" I fell back, revelling in the aftereffects of my orgasm, my mind numbed out into a white mist and my hearing temporarily cut off. 

When I opened my eyes, Katya was laid on her stomach next to me, chin rested on her hands. Her face was flushed red. Her hair was a mess. Her little smile was cuter than ever, despite the sex goddess I was witness to just moments ago. She was perfect. 

"Did you mean it?" She asked, slightly out of breath. 

Did I? 

Of course I did. 

I nodded, bringing my hand up to wipe away some sweat off my forehead. "You've made me... So happy whilst I've been here. And... And I love you. We can be together, build a life. I'll give you everything if you come with me... That's if you want to, of cour-" 

She pressed her lips against mine before I could finish my sentence. When she pulled away, I knew as well as I knew that I was going to die one day that I loved Katya with all my heart. 

"I'd love to come with you, Lynds." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 334 20
When you and a certain blonde bisexual Russian hooker can't help but fall into a steamy affair on tour. Then what?
159K 4.2K 77
Lesbian AU Trixie is young Anxious and Naïve and thanks to the flexible Russian stripper she met on her birthday by fate she learns that things aren'...
3.8K 150 8
Katya promises to provide everything Trixie desires. But clothes and jewelry are not enough for her anymore.
465 2 15
Warning: Bad excuse to practice writing smut. Contains F/F, M/M, M/F & F/M/M. I've added warning to each chapter but I'm sorry if I missed any. ...