The redo (Harry Potter- golde...

Por boredhumanalert

It's post war and Harrison 'Harry' James potter is depressed. He's depressed that all these people gave up th... Más

Chapter 1 - Deaths time turner
Chapter 2 - reborn
Chapter 3 - Home
Chapter 4 - Godrics Hallow
Chapter 5 0-1 years old.
Chapter 6 - Halloween
Chapter 7 - The aftermath
Chapter 8 - growing up
Chapter nine - acceptance letter
Chapter 10 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 11 - Hogwarts Express
Chapter 12 - First Day
Chapter 13 REST OF FIRST YEAR
Chapter 14 - Second year
Chapter 15 - Summer to third year
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
EPILOGUE

Chapter 16 - beginning of third year

23K 735 154
Por boredhumanalert

Harrison's POV:

When we all sat down, Dumbledore did his star of year speech welcoming the firsties. But then went on to talk about how the dementors were not friendly and to not give them a reason to attack you.

Then finally he introduced Moony.

"This is your new Defence against the dark arts teacher, Remus Lupin."

He did a small rather awkward bow like last time.

"Good luck professor!" Dumbledore said cheerfully.

—————-skip————————-

Me, the boys and Hermione were in our dorm, after sneaking Hermione up there, were planning our pranks. We had to do our annual first breakfast of the year prank.

"What about if we let fireworks go off in the hall?" I suggested.

"Oh merlin thats great Harrison!" Neville cheered.

Hermione nodded and then added, "also we should put a special time of glue on the floor near the Slytherin table so it activates every now and then. They'd get stuck in weird places and odd times. It would be hilarious."

We all agreed instantly. And laughed evilly.

"Well I should probably get back to my dorm,"
Hermione said.

"Nonsense sleep on the spare bed mione!" I told her.

"Are you sure? Won't we get caught?"

"We've never been caught before and the girls will cover for you like always." I told her completely not worried.

"Ok then, night boys."

"Night!" We all said.

———skip—————

The next morning was great! Before anyone got to the hall we snuck down using my invisibility cloak and poured glue all over the floor where the slytherins table was, then put fireworks all around the room that would activate when I said Firework show.

We snuck back up to the common room and warned them all. Every single one found it hilarious even the really academical ones.

Then us four walked casually down to the great hall and took a seat. All the teachers were there, and so were the slytherins. It was time to start the prank. People already looked wearily, wondering where the prank was as we always did one at the first breakfast.

I looked at the other three and they nodded.

"Do it Harrison."

"Firework show!"

And all hell broke loose.

Remus' PoV:

As I watched Harrison and his friends sit down it reminded me of my school years. There were four of us and four of them. James was like our leader, Harrison was there's. James and Sirius were basically brothers and it seemed Harrison and Ronald were too.

Then I noticed they all had mischievous glints in their eyes, especially the boys.

Oh merlin. A prank.

Then suddenly fireworks went flying around the room. Not just normal fireworks, oh no. They were all either red or gold. Then the last one went off and it was a lion. It chased after the Slytherins who for some reason looked very panicked but yet stayed still but then one person, Malfoy I presume as he was nearly identical to Lucius shouted, "IM STUCK TO THE FLOOR!"

I very almost laughed at the pure bewildered look on everyone's face after it ended. I looked over at the four young Gryffindors and they were howling with laughter. Harrison and Ron were on the floor they were laughing so hard. Neville has his head on the table, shoulders raking in suppressed laughs. The girl, Hermione was holding on to Neville for support.

Then suddenly the boys on the floor stood up on the table and shouted, "GO GO GRYFFINDOR!" The chant used in quidditch games.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I watched the rest of Gryffindor join in. Then I heard a chair scrape to my right and I looked up at the person.
It was Minerva.

Oh dear, boys you better run.

"POTTER! WEASLEY! LONGBOTTOM! GRANGER!" She shouted, furiously.

"YES MINNIE?" Harrison shouted over the laughs.

I couldn't help it this time, I laughed.

Just like James and Sirius he is.

"DETENTION MR POTTER! TONIGHT CLEANING THE TROPHY ROOM ALONG WITH MISS GRANGER. MR WEASLEY AND MR LONGBOTTOM YOU WILL BE DOING LINES IN MY OFFICE!"

"OH WHAT? YOU CANT SEPARATE ME AND RON!!" He pleaded.

I snorted again. It was honestly like looking as James and Sirius.

I could see her lips twitch, trying to keep a scowl on her face.

He's got her wound around his finger.

"No exceptions Mr Potter."

"Awwww man." He huffed and then pouted.

And there's the Sirius side of him. With the pout.

I stood up and walked to my classroom with a smile on my face as the memories flood through.

And I had one thought on my mind.

He's going to be hard to handle.

———-skip————

It's finally here! Finally Moony's DADA lesson with us. And like last time we were doing boggarts except this time I had no idea what it would be as I no longer feared dementors as I could literally talk to them.

What do you think Killian?

Young master I do not believe you will have one...

Oh? What should I do?

No worries Young master it just means you don't really have a massive fear of anything.

Oh cool!

Yes although Remus may find it weird your not even scared of boggarts and your classmates.

Eh who cares.

Exactly Young master.

And with that I cut off the connection.

Like last time Neville was up first and again it was Snape that came out the boggarts.

"Go on Nev!" I cheered for him.

He turned Snape drag. With his grandmothers clothes on.

"Wow Neville that vulture hat is a nice touch for snivy!"

The entire of Gryffindor sniggered.

"Mr Potter please refrain from calling your professors names." Remus warned.

"Hypocrite.." I muttered enough for him to hear but nobody else as he was a werewolf.

He merely ignored me and pulled Ron up next.

——skip time Harrison's turn————

I stood in front of the boggart but this time it didn't morph into anything, a black shadow (the boggart) flew back into the closet in fright after not being able to scare me. Everyone was confused. Remus looked shocked.

"Well it seems Mr Potter here doesn't have a boggart."

Everyone was in awe at the fact I was basically fearless, of course there were a few small fears here and there but they weren't big enough to frighten me like a boggart would normally. So it couldn't really turn into that.

"Bloody freak!" I heard a voice that I knew was Malfoy say.

Remus was just about to say something when I turned around and said:

"Shove off you blonde ponce, we all know what your boggart would be, running out of shampoo for your hair. Complete opposite of your godfather snivilous."

The class roared in laughter whilst Draco went bright red.

"YOULL MEET THE SAME END AS YOUR PATHETIC PARENTS POTTER!"

I merely sniffed and said in the most sarcastic voice I could, "yes so pathetic they died to save their 1 year old child that your daddies master was after because he was throwing a temper tantrum like a toddler not a lot older than I was. So once more Draco yes there Soooooo pathetic...twat."

Once more the class laughed at Draco.

The finally Remus managed to get a word in and said, "10 points from Slytherin for insulting a fellow students family."

"WHAT! WHAT ABOUT HIM! HE SAID MY FATHER HAD A MASTER!"

I cut Moony off as he was about to say something.

"I was merely stating facts ferret."

He went even redder and stomped out the classroom.

"Oh the temper on that one! Maybe he needs his nap. Daphne be a darling and check on him."

She snorted and said, "sure whatever Potter." And walked out after him.

"Ok...that's the end of the lesson everyone! Mr Potter can you stay behind please."

I nodded at my friends to go on and walked over to Remus.

"Yes sir?"

"I am merely going to ask you how you knew I was being hypocritical about the name calling?"

I snorted, "eidetic memory Uncle Moony. If I may still call you that?"

He nodded, "of course cub. If I may?"

I nodded.

"So an eidetic memory aye?"

"Yeah it was probably on my birth certificate but uh I don't exactly expect you to remember it as there was quite a lot on there."

He snorted, "that's an understatement cub."

I smiled and then my self restraint snapped and I hugged him tightly before saying, "I missed you uncle Moony."

He was a little bit shocked by the big but quickly hugged me back and said, "me too cub, me too."

After a while off catching up he said I was welcome back whenever and with that I left for charms.

-B

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

201K 5.2K 44
It was in 1977 with the Marauders era when James Potter tried to get Lily-pa- I MEAN Lily Evans to go out with him but declined him saying she doesn'...
104K 3.7K 36
"Your not a bad person, you've just done some bad things." ***************************************************** The wizarding war is over, the dark...
3.4K 120 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...
55.2K 1.2K 32
Best Rankings | #1 in OlderHarry | #1 in HarryBlack | #6 in HarryxFleur Harrison Black and his half-brother, Harvey Potter, faced the Dark Lord that...