strawberries & cigarettes | m...

By -mintwinkle

❝ you taste like strawberries. ❞ ❝ and you taste like cigarettes. ❞ ❑ in which... More

intro :
casts
trailer
00 : prologue
1| 하나
2| 둘
4| 넷
5| 다섯
6| 여섯
7| 일곱
8| 여덟
9| 아홉
10| 열
11| 열하나
: update?
12| 열둘
13 | 열셋

3| 셋

333 22 7
By -mintwinkle

03.

I awoke to soft sheets, and the sunlight trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my eyes set on a man.

The guy was sitting on a couch with his head rested on his hands. I straightened up my posture as I eyed the unknown room I was in.

Where am I?

I stood up from the bed swiftly but my head started to hurt a lot as if something huge has hit it really hard. I held my head to decrease the pain but then everything came back rushing to me. 

'So we have to be quiet'

' Leave her. '

'd-dont t-touch me.'

Oh no. What the hell. What happened?

I glanced at the man again, gulping. He was still sleeping.

I ran towards the door without even giving second thoughts but to my bad luck as always, it didn't open. I started banging on door and due to the loud commotion I made, the male began stirring in his sleep. 

"Yah! Keep it down, will you." He spoke eventhough he was only half awake.

He groaned as he adjusted his posture. I looked at him through my shoulder

At that moment, I got scared a lot due to his deep voice.

"Why am i here? " I finally gained up some courage to speak. "I-I want to go home"

"I didn't know where your house was, so I brought you here." He opened his eyes slowly cracking his neck bones.

I was about to speak something but got interrupted when his phone rang. He got up from the couch and went near a long glass window attached to this room. 

He said something through the phone and later ending it as he began to make his way towards me. He then reached for my wrist, gripping it tightly as he faced the door, pressing his finger on the scanner near the door. 

The door opened automatically catching me off guard. He continued to drag me all the way downstairs and out of the house. I couldn't walk properly due to his fast pace plus my fear building inside me. He seems to notice how I stumbled along the way, time to time so he slowed down.

His house was really huge and I, without any doubt, can tell, I have never seen one like this before. The perimeter of the grounds was patrolled by armed security, and every inch of the property was wired with cameras, security lighting, and motion sensors.

House is a misinterpreted word. This is a mansion.

There were many bodyguards in black, standing on every corner of the place.

Who exactly are you? 

He brought me infront a matte black car, which was obviously very expensive. I just stood there mouth wide open.

He gestured me to enter inside.

He sighed as he saw no movement in me. "I'll take you home. Don't worry."

After a moment of hesitation, I obliged.

I looked outside to get the clear view of the surrounding.

Ivy and ferns grew through the crevices of the old winding stone path, which led directly to the colossal structure.

At its threshold stood the delicate marble fountain, the soft gurgling of the clear water melodic as it resonated in the surrounding silence.

 The mansion loomed proudly behind creaky iron gates, flanked by rows of skeletal trees crowned in crimson, swaying gently to the chilly autumn wind. 

The place was getting smaller and smaller as we moved even further.

"I live-" I was about to tell my address but he cut me off.

"I know.

What?

"You know where I live? How? " I was bewildered at his statement.

"Ways." He kept it short.

But still how? I wanted to ask but I kept it inside me. 

He just glanced at my face for a moment, which I could see from my peripheral vision, and later returning his gaze towards the road.

I stayed quiet throughout the way to my apartment. When the car came to a halt, I stared out surprised to see my apartment ahead. The guy had fixated his attention on me. 

I bowed at him, stepping out of the car and said "Thank-" He didn't even let me finish as he sped off at a very high speed.

___

[08032020]

why is he so.jgbufufrydet

-min.twinkle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.7K 21
He was ruthless , she was kind. He was devil and she was angle. Min yoongi , a ruthless mafia devil who can do anything to makes his. Girls are only...
280K 14.4K 35
{🚬} ❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲, 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲. 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 ── ❞ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "사랑" -', (in which a sw...
17K 1.3K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
29.9K 1.1K 25
Cover designed by MythicalWeirdo on YouTube. Go check her out! Warning! Sensitive topics may occur! Ten years after living in Goyang, Y/N is moving...