☙⚝Ensemble Stars⚝ One-Shots |...

By Rin_0505

❃◆━━♮━━◆• •✠•❀•✠ • •◆━━♮━━◆❃ Hello! It's Rin! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ It's my first time writing so I'm sorry if I make a l... More

❧Rei X Koga🍋
❧Leo x Izumi
❧Ritsu x Mao
❧Arashi x Female Reader
❧Leo x Izumi 🍋
❧Arashi x Female Reader
❧Tsukasa x Female Reader
❧Rei x Female Reader
❧Hiiro x Aira
❧Mao x Female Reader
❧Kaoru x Kanata
☙Leo x Tsukasa
❧Ritsu x Female Reader

❧Rinne x Niki

720 15 13
By Rin_0505

5 October, 2019
─────────────────────
It's raining. People started to walk faster and took out their umbrella. But not for a red haired boy.

"Hee? What are you doing? It's raining! ", a boy with a long grey hair approached him.

"Oooooii~ Don't ignore me~", the boy said.

"Ah! Finally! Someone!", he surprised to see Niki standing infront of him. "Stranger-sama please let me stay at your house Pleaseeeeee? I'll pay for the cost when I win a gamble pleaseee~", the red-haired begged.

"Ah! A beggar! You must be hungry, right? I'll give you something to eat! ~", he patted the red-haired's shoulder.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Niki's House
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Niki's pov
─────────────────────
That boy looks hungry! I have to make him a nutritional dinner! Maybe this will do~
I smiled. Looking at the dishes I just made. He will love it for sure!

Normal pov
────────────────────
"Here you go, eat up~", Niki smiled as he placed the dishes in front of the boy.

"Whoa, it smells good! ", he immediately picked up the chopsticks. "Itadakimasu~".

"It's delicious! ", he exclaimed.

"Of course!", he let out his "Nutritional Niki smile".

Rinne only needs 5 minutes to eat that many food. Niki is happy to see people liking his cooking.

─────────────────────

"Thanks for the food! Magnificently delicious! I can eat it everyday! ", he yelled as he licked all of the plates.

"That makes me happy~! Then I'll cook for you everyday!! ~", he giggled.

"Huooooooo~! Thank you stranger-san!".

Niki hummed while he washed the dishes.

"My name is Rinne Amagi. I'm the luckiest guy in the world! I ran away from home because I want to seek for a thrilling expirience!", he said, helping Niki dry the dishes.

"Hee? Did I just help a bad guy who tried to escape?! ", he yelled.

The other boy chuckled, "Heh, you're pretty funny, stranger-san.  Don't worry. I'll pay my living cost. ", he patted Niki's shoulder.

"He? You have a job? I thought you were a beggar. ", Niki asked, surprised.

"Nope. I'm a super lucky gambler! And I also play with my beautiful Onee-sans! ", he smirked, proudly pointing at himself.

"Then, I'm counting on you from now on! I'm Niki Shiina! I'm a cook at SKM restaurant! ", he smiled.

"So that's why your cooking is so tasty, Niki! ", he laughed.

"Um-Hm!! "

"Niki, can I use the shower? It's cold and my clothes are all wet. Well that kinda makes me hotter though. ", he chuckled.

"Okay!  I'll show you the way! ", he then led Rinne to the shower.

Rinne took off his wet cloth, then turn on the water to shower. While showering, he sing.

"In life, everyone’s gambling
Taking the dice and tumbling
Using bluffs and troubling
Bring it on! Yeh! Yeh!
Over too soon? Can’t change that, though
The goddess of victory has spoken
A lethal dosage contains enough satisfaction....----", suddenly Niki opened the door.

"You have a really cool voice, Rinne-kun!! Come sing at our restaurant! Boss will love it for sure! ", he said with sparkling eyes.

"N-Niki! I'm showering! ", he yelled. "Well I don't mind if you want to see my gorgeous body~", he teased.

"Yeah! You have a beautiful build! ", he examined Rinne's body carefully. "Oops, I'm interrupting! ", he then slam the door.

"Hmm~ What a unique reaction~", he smirked.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Rinne-kun! You'll come to the restaurant tomorrow, alright? You don't have anything to do, right? ~", Niki stand right in front of Rinne after he finished showering.

"Well I actually have a plan with one of my onee-sans, but if it's for Niki then I'm free~", he smirked, closing the gap of their face.

"Yay! I'll tell boss then!", he jumped out of happiness.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
6 October, SKM Restaurant
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Niki told me that you're good at singing. You can work here if you want. But first---", A red eyed-man said, but his sentence was cut by Rinne.

"I don't need a job. I'm only here because Niki told me to. ", he replied.

"Then, piss off. ", another red-eyed boy said while yawning.

"C'mon, Ritsu~ Don't be so harsh~", the older boy said to the younger one.

"Tch. "

"Hello, rinne-chan~ Welcome to our restaurant~ I heard that that one annoying boy Niki made you come here? ~ Such a shame you have to be friend with him~", he said smiling sarcastically.

"Excuse me? Did you just insult Niki infront of me? ", Rinne glared at him.

"My, my~ Don't be so serious~ Ritsu was only joking~", Rei, the older boy grinned.

"Then, I feel bad for Niki, he had to work with two bastards like you. ", he said as he left the restaurant.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Niki's house
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Rinne-kun~ I heard from the boss that you're not working at-----"

Before Niki could finish talking, Rinne slammed him to the wall. "Please be honest.. Those bastards are bullying you, right? "

"U-Umm... ", Niki stuttered, glancing at the kitchen to avoid Rinne's eyes.

"R-Right! Why don't we eat steak today Rinne-ku------", surprised, he felt Rinne's lip meeting his.

"Answer me, Niki. ", Rinne looks worried.

"They used to be so kind to me. I used to work as a waiter there. Ritsu is the cook. Despite the appearance... His cooking tastes good, really. But... After heir father.. Mr. Sakuma, know that I am talented in cooking he... Switched my position with his. "

Rinne nodded.

"I feel like... Since then.. They're always.. Bullying me. Hitting me.. And..---"

"Take off your clothes, Niki. ", Rinne said.

"R-Rinne-kun I--"

Niki could feel Rinne glaring at him. He then took off his clothes.

Rinne was shocked. So many bruises. What did that brothers did to him?! Then he saw a bite mark on his shoulder. "Just what did they do to you?! ", he yelled, holding back his tears.

"They're vampires.. And they need blood, so... "

"Why don't you resign?! You can find a better workplace...!", Rinne grabbed Niki's shoulder.

"It's just... Seeing the customers of the restaurant.. Eating my food happily.. ", Niki cried. "I'm sorry Rinne-kun... You have to see me like this... It's.. Embarrassing.. ", Rinne wiped out the grey-haired man's tears with his big hands.

"Shhh.... Don't cry. It must've been hard for you... I understand.. ", he hugged Niki, caressing the boy's beautiful hair.

"Thank you... Rinne-kun... Give me some time to think about my resignation ", he smiled, hugging back Rinne with smiles on his face.

"Okay. I trust you. ", he smiled, slowly kissing Niki on his lips.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
27 January 2020
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"You decided to resign? That's too bad. Our customers love you. ", Rei said, reading the letter Niki gave him.

"Yes. Thank you for taking care of me. ", he bowed at Rei, leaving his room.

Little did he know, Ritsu's glaring at him. "That bitch thinks he can do whatever he wants... Tck. "

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
20 July 2020
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
"Thank you for watching our performance!"

"Thank you for the tips too!"

Yep. They're now a duo. They're really famous, and people always come to watch their street performance. They have a lot of fangirls that they need to wear sunglasses if they don't won't to be noticed.
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Huaaaaaaa~ Performing makes me hungry~ Ah!  I know! Let's bake a cake Rinne-kun!!", Niki hugged Rinne.

"Anything for my precious Niki. ", Rinne said, kissing his cheek.

"Yay! I'll teach you how to make a strawberry cake, Rinne-kun! Since your hair looks like a strawberry! ", he said, excited.

"Alright~", Rinne patted Niki's head.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

"Gaaahhhhh~ I'm full~ ", Niki sighed. 

"I'm so tired... Just making a single strawberry cake makes me more tired than performing 10 songs. ", Rinne complained.

"Teehee~ You really suck at this, Rinne-kun. ", Niki giggles, kissing Rinne's cheek.

"Well I'm sorry then! ", Rinne pouted.

"Well, that way you'll always need me! And we'll be together forever! ", Niki smiled, staring at Rinne's blue eyes.

"Yeah... We'll be together...forever.. "

╬╬═════════════╬╬
-Stop reading here if you want a happy ending, scroll if you want to read the real ending. -
- A little gore warning-
╬╬═════════════╬╬
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
5 October 2020 
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

Rinne's PoV
─────────────────────
It's Niki's birthday today. And, it's also exactly one year ago, I met him at the street. What a coincidence~
As today is his birthday, I want to surprise him. I baked a strawberry cake for him. Well.. It doesn't taste really good, but hey!  At least I tried. He still hasn't got back from shopping.. It's been 3 hours....

Normal PoV
─────────────────────

Riingg
Riingg
Ringgg
.
.
.
.

"Yes Rinne here how can I---"

"Fufu~ I'm glad I didn't call the wrong number~ Come to the XX street now. "

"Ritsu... You.... ", Rinne clenched his fist, immediately going to the street Ritsu mentioned.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
XX street
✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄
Rinne turned pale, not believing he saw Niki there, unconscious.

"Niki! ", he ran at Niki, finding a bite mark on his neck.

"If only I was faster.... ", he cried.

Niki's not breathing. His heart is silent. His nutritional smile is gone. His beautiful eyes,  is now closed. Rinne can't see any of it. The promise is broken. They can't be together forever.

"Wait... I know... We can still be together... Niki! "

He carried Niki bridal-style to his house. Lying him on the bed. Then kiss him.

"You can still be inside me.., right? Together.. ", Rinne smiled, looking at Niki's face.

He carried Niki to the kitchen, turning off the oven.

He cut Niki's body to pieces. Blood everywhere. Organs scattered on the floor.

"As I thought... You're really beautiful...  Niki. ", he smiled. He opened the oven, then insert the pieces in it, then bake it.

"A special cake... On your birthday... "

He ate all of them. But it's the same. He didn't feel nothing. Niki can't talk. Niki can't smile. Niki can't ---

"You're... Not here.... Niki.... ", Rinne cried, screaming, yelling, throwing things on the floor.

"Let's be together forever.... Not here... In the other place... ", Rinne cried, but also smiled.

He choked himself to death.

─────────────────────
Yo! Rin here! It's my first time writing a sad ending story lol. I hope it's not too bad. And gosh, 1600+ words. I'm sorry if it's too long.

Also, thank you for helping me! _Koshi

Sorry for my mistakes (typos, ooc, grammatical mistakes, etc)

Thank you for reading! Stay safe~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 688 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
23.8K 747 19
!Cover Photo DOES NOT belong to me! Top Naruto x Bottom Reader I now have a second book. But it's Bottom Naruto x Top Reader. They aren't connected. ...
115K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
69.1K 1.3K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...