1 Deal, 7 Rules

By minkrokosmos

"Am I going to die a virgin?" Jimin. A Psychology student. Other than his pretty face and beautiful ass, the... More

00 / Must read
01 / Dream and Bus Weirdo
02 / His past and present
03 / Dating App and Him
04 / Cute but probably lame
05 / Fuck and forget
07 / Changing perspective
08 / The offer
09 / The deal
10 / An awkward night
11 / See you next fuck
12 / New guy
13 / Rules
14 / Kiss me on the lips
15 / Bad luck
16 / You smell like cum
17 / Flirt
18 / Jungkook goes grrr
19 / Worried
20 / Complicated
21 / Accident
22 / Meet up
23 / Plan
24 / Secrets
25 / Questions
26 / Goodbye?
27 / Goodbye.
28 / Kissed
29 / Problem
30 / Camp
31 / 34+35
32 / Woods
33 / Training

06 / Encounter

4.8K 329 68
By minkrokosmos

6:46 PM | Tue, July 6

Chim:
Ugh damn it, so I got dragged at a department
drinking party and my seniors are seriously
wasted lmao i promised to myself not to drink
alcohol even a single drop, ugh i hate its taste
Chim:
So, do you often go to bars? I think so. You literally
looked like a bad boy though

_JJK97:
Read 5:49 PM

||

"Hyung, you have no idea how much he irritated me that night. I've never met someone before who literally runs his mouth too much while having sex, for fuck's sake. I didn't even let myself cum because it really turned me off." Jungkook said as he remembered the incident last night.

Yoongi, his best friend since college just listened to his nonstop whines about the guy he dumped after pissing him off.

They were at a bar where they usually hang out together. For Jungkook, bar is the best place to find someone to hook up, but most of the time, he prefer to go to different bars whenever he has someone to meet in person from Keepr.

"What did he do after?" Yoongi asked, shaking his head as he wait for the younger's response.

"Well, he's still contacting me saying that we should do it again." Jungkook croaked. "One night stand doesn't work like that. He was so loud, it was so annoying."

"You should've stuff something on his mouth so he won't make any noise. I didn't know you like silent sex? Then maybe you should go fuck your one nighters inside a library."

Jungkook punched the older's arm and Yoongi just chuckled. From what he could see, Jungkook is really different in the eyes of everyone around him. He has this intimidating aura as if he's some character who's releasing dark orbs around his body. But with Yoongi, he acts differently, naturally and comfortably.

Afterwards, the conversation was interrupted by a continuous vibration of Jungkook's phone on the table. Yoongi noticed it and he stared back at Jungkook, telling him to check it.

"This guy is pissing me off." Jungkook muttered, frowning as he reads the messages.

"One of your one nighters?" Yoongi responded.

"No. Some random guy on Keepr who kept updating me about what he's doing. Isn't that weird?"

"A bit weird, yes. And? Is he hot? Can I see?"

Jungkook nodded and showed Yoongi the picture. He also checked the messages.

"Whoa, he looked pretty aggressive in sending messages." Yoongi laughed while reading everything. "Chim? He's cute though, why don't you hook him up?" Yoongi suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

"You know I don't fuck cute guys, hyung."

"Just give it a shot. It's too obvious that he likes you based from his messages. Maybe he wants to flirt with you."

"He said he was just looking for a friend." Jungkook scoffed, drinking the beer. "And, he even told me that we've already met. Remember the bus guy I was telling you? He said, he's that guy."

"Really? I mean, who the fuck looks for a friend on a dating app? If I were you, I will give it a shot. This Chim looks like someone who will cutely moan your name while you're fucking him." Yoongi bit his lip while staring at Jimin's profile picture. "Or if you don't want, I will. Just give him to me."

The younger rolled his eyes, but with what Yoongi told him, that made him think. For him, there's something nettling about Jimin. It annoys him everytime he receives a message from him. There's no block button features on Keepr but he tried to report his account several times.

"I'll just go out for a smoke." Jungkook breathed out and too eager to leave for a second. Yoongi vigourously nodded at the younger but before Jungkook leave, he turned his back to Yoongi. "He's not my type, Hyung. That Chim, you can have him."

||

"Yoowon-sunbae, can I go to the rest room first? I badly wanted to take a leak. I drank too much beer."

Jimin's body trembled at his seat but he can't leave because his sunbaes were blocking and cornering him.

"Hey, Park Jimin. Are you that eager to go home? I know you're just gonna sneak on us again. You did it last time! Come on, we're just gonna have some fun and set aside the school works first!" Hanbin shouted and raised the beer on his hand and asked for a cheers.

This is one of the reasons why Jimin doesn't usually go out with them whenever there's a party in their department. As usual, if everyone's finally wasted, juniors will take care of them. He can't refuse to their department head when he invited him because he's been ditching every department's drinking party whenever he had the chance.

"Take it easy Hanbin. Let him go to the restroom, if he leave again, I'll tell Mr. Choi." Chaesoo, the president of their organization teased.

"I won't leave!" Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up, making his way to the restroom.

Yoowon stared at Jimin when he passed by in front of him before paying back attention to what they were talking aboht earlier.

Fifteen minutes had passed, Jimin's still not coming back, but because everyone was having fun, they didn't even notice. Except for Yoowon who was looking around the bar. He was clearly waiting and keeping his eye on Jimin ever since they entered the bar.

"Won-ah, where are you going?" Jennie asked when Yoowon stood up all of the a sudden.

"I'll just go get Jimin." He replied, pulling his hand away from Jennie's grip.

"Oh right, go and check him. That guy is really making an excuse to leave." Jennie shook her head and shooed Yoowon away.

But when he went to the rest room to look for Jimin, he didn't see him there so there's one thing that popped up on his mind at the moment.

He already left. Damn sneaky kid.

The crowd was massive, everyone was dancing and drinking, some were making out in the dark corner. He shove people away so he could get out and find Jimin at the exit. A smile curved on his lips when he saw the guy standing and leaning his back against the wall. It was dark but he could tell that it's him. It's really easy to spot a pretty looking man like Jimin even if you're in the dark to be honest. His beauty always stands out.

"I'm actually surprised you didn't leave." He stopped beside him and leaned against the wall too. Their shoulders brushing at each other. Jimin scooted away a little and let out an awkward laugh.

"I just don't want to drink anymore, sunbae. They keep on giving me more drinks. I don't actually want to get drunk." He scratched his nape before shutting up again.

"Then do you want to leave now? I'll take you home."

Jimin's eyes widened, he looked at Yoowon whose eyes were already fixated on him since earlier.

"No! It's okay, sunbae! I just wanna get some air so I went here straight. I was going back inside but I didn't know you'd follow me here."

Jimin's nose wrinkled at the strong smell of alcohol from Yoowon. He was also startled when the older guy's hand brushed against his skin. Thinking that it was just a coincidence, he brushed the thoughts away but when Yoowon stood too close in front of him and held both of his hands, his heart raced, surprised from what the older did.

"S-sunbae, what are you d-doing?" He stammered, placing his hands on the older's chest to keep a distance.

"Jimin, I really like you." Yoowon blurted all of a sudden, finally found the right timing to confess, but Jimin didn't know what to say.

"W-what? Sunbae, you're really drunk huh, you're saying nonsense things." A very awkward laugh escaped his mouth. Jimin pushed the guy away and also tried to escape the very uncomfortable position he was in for the past few seconds.

"I know what I'm saying, I really like you Jimin." He stared at his lips and in just a blink of an eye, his face was moving closer to Jimin's. He was about to kiss him.

"I'm going back, they must be looking for me and-"

"Jimin, come on. Didn't you hear me? I said I like you." Yoowon grabbed his arm, their bodies were almost pressed together and Jimin kept pushing him.

"I'm sorry sunbae, I don't like you, let me go. I'm going back to the table." Jimin avoided him and pulled his arm back but Yoowon looked like he doesn't have any plan to let him go. "I said let me go-"

"Dude, he already told you to let him go. Are you deaf? Stop forcing him."

An insolent and authoritative voice caught both of Yoowon and Jimin's attention. A guy who's about a hundred eighty centimeters in height walked slowly towards their direction as he exhaled the last smoke from his cigarette before he tossed the butt on the ground, stepping and crushing it.

"Stay out of this if I were you." Yoowon barked back sternly and faced him.

"I was having a moment here in peace but I heard you two arguing and it's so annoying."

Jimin's eyes were still asking for help and when Yoowon wouldn't let go of his hand, the guy boldly grabbed the smaller man's wrist and pulled him into him which made the latter shocked.

"What the fuck."

"You'll get out of my sight and leave this guy alone or I'll report you to the police for sexual harrassment? You choose." He gave Yoowon a smile, the annoying smile which he's also famous for.

Without saying any words, Yoowon's hands balled in fists, stepping back, retreating and didn't even bother to go inside the bar.

Jimin hardly had the words left his lips when he shut his mouth while watching the unknown guy protect him from Yoowon. He was still unable to form a proper response after what just happened.

"W-Wait. Thank you but, my arm...y-you're gripping on it tightly." Jimin's upper lips twitched in discomfort. The guy is obviously bigger than him that he literally have his large hands wrapped around his small wrist.

He let go of his hand, and surprisingly, his behavior was completely different from the dauntless boy he remembered from earlier. It seemed like he immediately transformed into a prickly and cold person.

But still, Jimin wanted to thank him but he was lost for words. He doesn't know where to start and he was completely zoning out while the taller guy turned his back to him.

"Do you know that pervert?"

In an instant, Jimin came back to his senses.

"He's my senior and we're from the same department." Jimin replied, playing with his fingers while secretly checking the guy's look from head to toe. He was trying his best to get a look of his face since it was a bit dark from their position. "Uh, thank you so much, I don't what I'm going to do to repay you but, I want to thank you and-"

"I just did what I have to do." He quickly cut Jimin off. "You better report that guy so he'll be punished."

"But still, thank you so much for doing that, I really-" Jimin stopped for a moment when he saw the guy removed his bucket hat to fix his hair. "don't know how should I repay you and-" For the second time, he was so intrigued by the guy. "Wait, I think I know you."

"Me?" The guy finally faced him again.

As Jimin shamelessly checked the guy's face by moving closer to him because of curiousity, it gradually registered to his mind who he is when the guy lowered his head to meet Jimin's level, only leaving a few inches distance of their faces.

Jimin let out a loud gasp before dramatically covering his mouth from shock, pupils dilating when he realized everything. "User JJK97? You have a Keepr account, the dating app. You're him, right?"

Jungkook didn't answer but he was curious how this small guy know it was him.

"I knew it. I finally got to see your face this close." Jimin grinned, extending his hand for a handshake excitedly. "Nice to meet you again."

||

guys i need feedbacks hehe :) please leave some comments freely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1.1K 16
Jungkook: Shameless, serious, brutally honest, and emotionless. Jimin: Loud, outgoing, adorable...and most of all, extremely clumsy. Oddly enough t...
113K 5.2K 49
A sex addict and a virgin. What could go wrong? "I hate the way you think you can get whatever you want just because you're a smooth talker and you'...
465K 7.3K 22
Jin-a gets to a new university where she meets jungkook. The so called fuck boy. Their dormes are in front of each other as they have to see each ot...
14.5K 870 23
Jungkook and Jimin, two best friends, had been straight all their life. They had girlfriends and crazy friends. How could their life change ? Betw...