Babysitters Kiri and Deku

By double_entendre

Bakugou and Todoroki have to follow Kirishima and Midoriya around during a patrol since they don't have their... More

Cover Photo
Chapter 1: Breakin' Rules
Chapter 2: They so Little
Doodles
Chapter 3: It's Not Easy Being Three
Chapter 4: Tiny Classmates
Chapter 5: Student Struggles
Chapter 7: The Struggles Continue
Doodles 2
Chapter 8: Just Get This School Day Started Already
Chapter 9: Lunchtime
Chapter 10: In-Class Naptime
Chapter 11: Dadzawa time!!!
Doodles 3
Chapter 12: Bakugou Bout to Throw Hands
Chapter 13: Find That Child but What did That Child Find
Chapter 14: Gimme Some News
Chapter 15: Shopping
Doodles 4
Chapter 16: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 17: An Unwelcome Visitor
Chapter 18: Cool Down
Chapter 19: Babysitter Aizawa
Chapter 20: Hospital Visit
Special Drawing for You Guys
Chapter 21: Answers
Chapter 22: Reverse Uno....Oh no
Doodles 5
Chapter 23: Big Boys
Chapter 24: Back to the Dorms
Doodles 6
Chapter 25: It's Friday, Friday, Gotta Get Down on Friday
Chapter 26: Just Make it to the End

Chapter 6: *sigh* It's only Tuesday

8.5K 268 163
By double_entendre

Kirishima and Midoriya sat at one of the tables down in the common area with a laptop, waiting for Bakugou and Todoroki to make their way down. They'd been waiting for a decent amount of time. But it wasn't enough to get concerned yet

Then fifteen more minutes passed.

They heard little footsteps from the staircase and watched as a little spiky blonde head came into view. 

Well there's one.

"Bakubro, it's okay if you need help with the stairs. We've been waiting forever." Kirishima pointed out with a laugh. 

Bakugou glared at him "I ca' manage." He grumbled, making it all he way down and stomping over. He was wearing some dark grey sweatpants and a little red tank top as pj's. Kirishima must've picked it out earlier since they resemble his normal big-self's pajamas. 

Midoriya tapped his foot some impatiently, "I'm gonna go check on Todoroki." He said, standing and heading to the stairs. 

"We'll work on our parts." Kirishima called, beginning to type away at the presentation they had up. Since they didn't get to finish their patrol fully due to unforeseen circumstances, they had to make a slide presentation on patrol safety and all the do's and don't's. Since, obviously, someone in their group broke one of the rules. 

Midoriya turned on the landing between the fourth and fifth floors to see Todoroki just sitting at the top of the final staircase. He had his phone out and seemed to be tapping away at some game.

"Uh, Todoroki, what are you doing?" Midoriya asked as he made his way up.

Todoroki looked around for a moment before shrugging, "Sitting." He answered honestly. Was that a trick question? Isn't it kind of obvious what Todoroki is doing right now? 

"Yeah, but why?" Midoriya continued, taking a seat next to him. Guess he should've been clearer with the first question. 

Todoroki shrugged again, looking down the stairs, "Kinda steep. Kinda high. An' I'm kinda tired." He answered. Midoriya couldn't help but smile.

"Have you been sitting up here all this time?" He giggled.

Todoroki was a little confused. What was so funny? "Yeah." He replied, turning his attention back to his phone.

"You know you could've texted me so I could carry you down." Midoriya pointed out.

"Oh..." Todoroki mumbled, "Didn't wanna boder you." He explained. To be honest, the idea of texting someone for help him in something so trivial as getting down the stairs never occurred to him. He's not used to asking for help anyways, much less on something as dumb as this. So he kinda made up that last part. While still true if he actually thought about asking for help, that wasn't the reason he'd been just sitting here for the past half an hour. 

Plus, he was really getting into this game. It was called Angry Birds or something and it was very addicting. 

Midoriya just smiled and stood, picking Todoroki up and adjusting him on his hip before heading back down to the common area. 

Bakugou was leaning on the table with his head in his hands as he watched Kirishima type, stopping him and correcting him at any spelling or grammar errors. It was kind of a funny sight to see. A 16 year old getting corrected by a physically three year old.

Midoriya sat down and set Todoroki down in the seat next to him.

"Took ya long enouf." Bakugou stated.

And so they went the rest of the evening working on their project. Midoriya had to basically put the laptop in Todoroki's lap just so he would participate. And even then, after barely doing one slide, Todoroki handed it back insisting that he literally could not stay focused. Bakugou called bull on that but Midoriya said it was fine considering the situation. 

It was almost done, just needed the sources to be put in MLA format and everything, which Midoriya planned on doing the next night.

Everyone went to bed, Midroiya made sure Todoroki made it to his room and got settled before going to his own and quickly falling asleep. 

The next morning, Midoriya woke up a little earlier than usual. He wanted time to get ready himself and make sure Todoroki got ready on time. Like, he's pretty sure his friend is still mentally fifteen but that was more of an educated guess if anything. 

He headed upstairs, passing a few other students who had already gotten ready and were going down to grab something for breakfast. 

He gently knocked on Todoroki's door, hearing a phone alarm going off from inside the room. When he got no response, he went ahead and cracked the door open. 

Todoroki was curled up on his bed with his pillow covering his head. Midoriya just smiled, walking over and dismissing the alarm. 

Todoroki, surprised by the alarm suddenly turning off, poked his head out from under his pillow. He spotted Midoriya and blinked a few times, kind of confused, "Oh, good mornin' Mido'iya. Tanks." He mumbled, sitting up. 

Midoriya smiled some and rose one of his eyebrows, "Why didn't you just turn your alarm off??" He asked, watching as Todoroki stood and walked over to the grocery bag to pick out the outfit for today.

"Mm...di'n't know whish button was whish." He answered, pulling out a half sleeve baseball-style shirt and some jeans. 

That just confused Midoriya more, "One says 'Dismiss' and one says 'Snooze'." He pointed out. 

Todoroki glanced over, blinking a few times, "Oh." He mumbled.

Midoriya narrowed his eyes some, "Todoroki, could you not read the buttons?" He asked slowly. Maybe their whole mental reverting process has started. 

"G'ess not." Todoroki said quietly, taking off his shirt with a bit of difficulty and slipping on his new one.

Not gonna lie, it kind of scared Todoroki that he didn't realize he couldn't read something on his phone. He didn't even realize it was something that was meant to be read. It just looked like the language on his phone switched to something completely incomprehensible. Thinking back now, the numbers in the time didn't seem to mean anything either. Like they were just random symbols. He knows he should be able to read but it's just like his brain can't understand what all those symbols mean anymore. 

But, at the same time, he didn't seem to mind any of that. Honestly, all that was prodding around in his mind was that he really wanted some apple juice. 

Todoroki let Midoriya help him brush his hair and brush his teeth. Todoroki couldn't exactly see in the mirror or reach the sink or even squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube. It was kind of embarrassing but it had to be done. 

They headed down to the kitchen and, much to Midoriya's surprise and kind of amusement, Todoroki immediately made a B-line to he fridge. He practically threw the door open and grabbed the giant jug of apple juice, holding it with both arms against his chest. He couldn't reach the counter or table to set it down so he just kind of stood there for a moment, contemplating how exactly to get this juice into a cup and ultimately into his belly. 

Midoriya giggled, "Want me to pour that for you?" He asked. 

"Sure." Todoroki answered quietly, letting Midoriya grab the jug and set it on the counter. 

As Midoriya poured, Kirishima and Bakugou walked in. Midoriya snapped a lid onto the cup and stuck a straw in before handing it down to Todoroki. Can't be too safe. Considering it's obvious Todoroki's starting to revert to being a true three year old, Midoriya didn't want him spilling juice all over the place. 

"Hey Kacchan," Midoriya said as Bakugou managed to climb up onto the counter to get into the higher cabinets. He wanted his damn granola bar and he was getting it by himself goddammit. 

"Eh?" He asked, still not fully awake and alert.

"Can you still read?" Midoriya finally asked.

Bakugou glared at him, "Yeah." He answered defensively, jumping down from the counter.

"What's this say?" Midoriya wondered, holding up the back of a cereal box. Bakugou snatched it with a 'tch' and grumbled some annoyed curses as he looked at the box. 

And then he went silent.

Kirishima was grabbing a strawberry poptart as he watched, curious about what was happening.

"Kacchan...?" Midoriya said quietly.

Bakugou's face turned bright red in anger as he gripped the cereal box, staring intently at the words on the back. 

He didn't know what it said.

He knew there were words there but none of the symbols or combinations made sense in his head. 

He couldn't read.

_______________

A/N: Bum bum BUUUUUM

Wow two chapters in this short amount of time! 

Hope you're liking it! I'll try to do another doodle chapter soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.3K 50
(If you haven't read My hero academia x ohshc, go read that first so this can make more sense!!) This is a bnha x ohshc fic!! Second part!! *SLOW UPD...
112K 4.5K 16
[COMPLETE] Book #1 of the Hybrid Trilogy! •°•°•°• "Ha?! Why do I have to take care of those bastards?!" "Because your agency is the closest to theirs...
439K 14.8K 19
The League of Villains attacks UA High, leaving great consequences. More specifically, they turn certain individuals back to children... How will the...
36.7K 1K 16
An impossible mission and Aizawa-sensei give it to Todoroki and Bakugou. Will they fail it or they will came back with victory? Will Bakugou and Todo...