Drag Queen One Shots

By freddiesjawline

X Female!Reader (it's fiction, don't read it if you don't like it) Mostly smut. All is revealed in the firs... More

switch it up (katya)
never going home (katya)
come with me (lesbian AU!katya)
throuple for your thoughts (trixya x reader)

drag queen one shots

1.8K 14 16
By freddiesjawline

Hi babies!
Here's the rules/limits/whatever this is :))

Queens I will confidently write for:
- Katya *
- Trixie Mattel *
- Aja *
- Sasha Velour
- Vanessa Vanjie Mateo
- Scarlet Envy
- Violet Chachki

The (*) signifies the queens I will confidently write OUT OF DRAG material for.

I am more than happy to take requests if you want anything or anyone specifically! And if you do want a different reader other than female, let me know and I'll do one!

Lastly, my speciality is smut and I can get DISGUSTING. Dont be afraid to hold anything back because I will not judge you AT ALL mama.

ALSO

Remember that even though some of the queens I write are STRICTLY gay, this is a work of fiction and fantasy. I have a cross dressing kink and so do you. That's why you're here, Brenda.

Send me them requests, lovies.

Carys x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.2K 77
Lesbian AU Trixie is young Anxious and Naïve and thanks to the flexible Russian stripper she met on her birthday by fate she learns that things aren'...
10.2K 348 21
When you and a certain blonde bisexual Russian hooker can't help but fall into a steamy affair on tour. Then what?
1.6K 9 28
Where Trixie and Katya tell us their story 💞 Continuation of the book 'Twist of Fate'
2.5K 164 15
"One day you'll wake up and realize that you've spent all your life rushing towards your next goal, and not a second on enjoying what you've achieved...