Stuck with you - g.d *discont...

By baby_dolinsky

So go ahead and drive me insane, baby, run your mouth, still wouldn't change all this, Lovin' you, hatin' y... More

00
i
iii
iv
V
A/N

ii

14 0 0
By baby_dolinsky

•Malia Rose•
Saturday, March 14th, 2020
3:46 am

My eyes begin to flutter open when I feel a heavy mass on the side of my head. I look up to see Grayson resting his head on mine.

"Please stay in your seats and put your seat belt on, we'll be landing shortly," the flight attendant says into the speakerphone thing.

"Gray... Grayson... wake up" I say

I shake Grayson and he slowly starts to wake up.

"Hey babe, everything okay?" He asked with a groggy voice, slowly starting to stand up.

"We're going to be landing soon"

"Oh wow, time really flew by huh?" He says chuckling with a sad expression.

"Haha yeah, I guess it did," I say matching his tone, looking down.

"Maybe I could get your number and we can meet up here and there throughout our stay?" He offered.

Finally! I was waiting for him to ask

"Yah sure! Give me your phone" he passes me his phone and I put it in my number.

"How long are you staying anyways?" He asked while I finished labeling my contact.

"10 days, what about you?"

"12 day-" he started but was cut off the flight attendant.

"We are now landing, once again, please stay in your seats and keep your seat belts on. Do not take them off until you see the lights come off. Lastly, take off all electronic devices. Thank you very much," she finished and walked away.

Grayson and I put away our phone and sit back in our seats

Soon enough the plane had landed and we all made our way off the plane to the baggage lane to grab our suitcases.

"You have my number okay? If you need anything or you're simply lonely, call or text me and we can hang out" I said in an overprotective tone.

"Okay, mom," he said rolling his eyes, giving me a side hug.

We part ways and I make my way outside. I look back to see if Grayson was still there. He was grabbing his bags and walking the opposite way.

I turned around and walked to the bus stop. 10 minutes later, the shuttle bus arrive and took the passengers to our hotel.

I take out my phone and plug in my headphones going to my Jack and Jack playlist pressing shuffle.

I create a dance routine in my head, but just sit down quietly, staring out the window.

Tell me the truth tonight

I'm reaching for proof 'cause I

Can't mess around with someone like me

If it's safe to love you, then promise me

After maybe 10 more songs, I reached the hotel. I grab my bags and make my way off the bus.

I walk inside seeing a jam-packed lobby. I stand in line waiting my turn patiently.

There were people arguing with the staff begging for a room. Thank god I booked everything months ago. Why is it so packed tho?

"Next!" The lady over the desk yelled.

I snap out of my daze and move forwards.

"Hey! I booked a room about 5 months ago, Malia Rose," I say to her hoping I wouldn't end up like the rest of the people in the lobby.

"Oh yes, you're very lucky, you reserved your room," she says politely handing me my keys.

"Why is there so much chaos anyways?" I asked with curiosity

"Sweetie don't you know? There's this deadly virus going around and people need a place to stay." She finished and my eyes widen.

How the hell did I not know about this?

"What the hell? I never heard of no deadly viru-" I was cut off by the lady behind me.

"Excuse me but you're wasting time, if you can move along so others can get their turn at the desk, that'd be nice," she said with a fake smile.

I look back at her and roll my eyes. I say thank you to the lady at the desk and walk away, going outside to find my overwater bungalow.

I walk down the wooden pathway looking for the bungalow with the numbers '169'

Once I find it, I push my keys into the lock and twist the nob, opening the door.

I stand in the corner and admire the room. It was gorgeous

I drop my bags and walk around the room noticing every little detail.

Once you walk in, there was a sofa with two couches and a flat-screen TV molded onto the wall.

Around the corner, there was a kitchen with marble counters, two high chairs, a stove, and a fridge. The cupboards held plain white plates, coffee mugs, bowls, glasses, wine, and champagne glasses.

One room held a queen-sized bed with a white comforter, grey pillows, and a brown headboard.

A separate room was where you find the bathroom. A modern shower with no shower head, the water comes out of the top of the ceiling.

Across the front, the shower was a bathtub to take a bubble bath and then a toilet and sink.

Last but not least, when you walk outside, there's a brown wooden balcony, then a ladder letting you go further down to a level where there's a hot tub and pool on one end and lounging chairs on the other end. A see-through canoe was tied to the lower level of the balcony.

This place is luxurious

It's only about 4:30 am and it's still pitch black outside. I decided to strip my clothes and change into some black shorts and a red tank top.

I get in under the covers and putting one pillow on the right side of the bed, one in between my legs, one under my head, and one to cuddle with.

I feel myself melting into the comforters, slowly closing my eyes, once again drifting into darkness, until my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say with a soft voice into the phone, forgetting to check the caller ID

"Hey! Malia, I'm so sorry, were you sleeping?" Graysons voice boomed through the phone and I sit up straight.

"No no, Gray it's okay, what's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked worried

"Well, I don't know about where you're staying but the whole lobby is chaotic and they have my room to someone else," he said in a weary voice.

"Oh no, where are you?"

"I'm outside the hotel I was supposed to stay at. I don't exactly have a place to stay, which is why I kinda called." He said pausing slightly.

"I was wondering if I could stay with you..." he said in a scared tone.

He has nowhere else to go, I can't leave him stranded.

"Of course Gray, come on over. I'm staying at Dolphin Royal" I say standing up and wrapping a robe around my body.

"I'm in a cab at the moment. He said you're not that far, maybe 15 minutes away," he said having a mini convo with the cab driver

"Okay, when you get here, come to room '169' and knock on the door."

"Okay, I'll shoot you a text if anything, thank you so much Rose" I blushed a little when he called me Rose but said no problem before he hung up.

Well, I guess I'm not going to sleep anytime soon.

I make my way over to the kettle to make some tea. I turn on the TV and flip through the channels to see what's showing.

I come across Max and Ruby. I haven't seen this show in ages.

I get caught up watching Max and Ruby until I hear the kettle finish boiling, I go over and make a fresh cup of hot tea.

Before I go back to sit down, I hear a knock on my door. I stroll over and open the door, revealing a tired but sexy Grayson Bailey Dolan.

"So we meet again," he says with a flirty tone.

I roll my eyes playfully and move aside, welcoming him into my hotel room. He bends down and hugs me.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay Rose, it means a lot," he says releasing me from the hug.

"Don't worry about it Dolan, you can stay here as long as you want" we walk back to the main room and he notices Max and Ruby playing on the Tv.

"Uhm... are you sure you're 23?" He asked with a little laugh

"Hey! I was flipping through channels when I saw this. I haven't seen this show in forever," I defend, slapping his arm. He looks at me and chuckles.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked walking over to the kitchen well he placed his bags beside the dresser.

"That would be nice," he said pulling off his shirt, leaving him in only his grey sweats.

Ha Gray was wearing Grey

I walk back and hand him his cup of tea. I couldn't help but stare at him. He has a six-pack and had such fair yet tanned skin.

It's was so clear too!

He was a Greek god and I couldn't handle it. I bite my lip checking him out from head to toe.

"It's rude to stare babe," he says teasingly, taking a sip from the cup of tea.

I look away biting my lip

"Don't do that," I grow confused at what he meant.

"Don't do what?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't bite your lip" he said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Why?"

"Just don't," he says acting like it his answer was valid. I roll my eyes and head outside.

It was almost 5 am and the sun was starting to rise. We had the perfect view of the never-ending crystals blue water. You can see the different colors starting to merge.

There was pink, red, yellow and orange all mixed together. I've always been a sucker for sunrises and sunsets.

"Beautiful isn't it? Nature always has a way of amazing me," he said standing beside me, both of us sipping out tea.

"The colors blend together perfectly. It's captivating." I say watching the sunrise in awe.

"Well Gray, I'm gonna go sleep, I'll cat you in the morning alright?" I say to him turning around heading back inside.

"Goodnight Rose," he said without turning around.

"Goodnight Gray," I say taking off my robe, climbing into my covers, hugging my pillow, and placing the other pillow back between my legs.

I finally drift away into the darkness, falling asleep.

________________
Oh woah 3 chapters in one day
Well technically 2 chapters in one day
But I started this book today uk?
Also, was Max and Ruby a world wide show? Idek
Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...