Loathed Treasure

By FreshRawRot

Why does Jennette get all the love while Athanasia is overshadowed by her? Claude ignores his own daughter on... More

Note
Chapter 1: Face to Face
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Cold-Blooded
Chapter 4: Adventure
Chapter 5: Thoughts
Chapter 6: Destiny
Chapter 7: Lady Angel
Chapter 8: Worries
Chapter 9: Undead
Chapter 10: Surging
Chapter 11: Whole
Chapter 12: Pampered
Chapter 13: Gift
Chapter 14: Emerging
Chapter 15: Rise
Chapter 16: Stalemated
Chapter 17: Deceived
Chapter 18: Issues
Chapter 19: Encounter
Chapter 20: Debut
Side Story: The Maid and The Knight
Chapter 21: New Start
Chapter 22: Gone
Chapter 23: Lies
Chapter 24: Redemption
Chapter 25: Trickster
Chapter 26: Fame
Chapter 27: Charmed
Chapter 28: Grand
Chapter 29: Obsession
Special Extra: Bidding
Chapter 30: Conflict
Chapter 31: Frick
Chapter 32: Bloom
Chapter 33: Peace
Chapter 34: Farewell
Chapter 35: Familiar
Chapter 36: Relations
Chapter 37: Entrance
Chapter 38: Recognition
Chapter 39: Misery
Chapter 40: Despair
Chapter 41: Change
Chapter 42: Retribution
Chapter 43: Journey
Chapter 44: Cleave
Chapter 45: Fin
New Fanfic
Peek-A-Boo

Author's Note

2.5K 100 27
By FreshRawRot

It's the end, y'all. Wait no, not yet. Read this first. 

I want to thank all the readers that bear through the progress of the story. Thank you for your love and support, I'll cherish it well.

To be honest, I never thought the story will end like this especially with me creating an OC? Like damn, Anastasia was just unexpected. I actually did plan to have one character travel different dimensions from the very beginning but it wasn't supposed to be Anastasia. It was supposed to be Athanasia who travels the dimensions and then Lucas will bring her back.

ANOTHER THING!

I actually never intended to revive Diana and Penelope at all! I just planned to put Diana in there for a couple of chapters and then ascend to the heavens. But then I decided to spoil you readers and bring her back. Also.....

I never thought you guys will be shipping Anastacius and Diana together like what? I only planned to make them be like good awkward companions and not lovers. But yeah, I also spoil you guys with that ship.

I had fun doing this story and am a bit sad that it had ended. But you know, some things just have to come to an end just like this fanfic. However.... this is not the end... not just yet...

Also for those peeps that like them moments.

Get some towels and tissues but FFFFIIIRRSTTTT!

Do you hate it when blood spill from your mouth and create a mess?

Then you should get this exclusive white towel!

It will absorb all the blood in no time! You will know it's doing its job when it becomes red! It's reusable and can be washed many times! It's soft, big, and mess-free! Get it now with one vote!

But wait... Can't afford towels?

Then get this exclusive tissue box! Because one sheet is not enough!

It's disposable and will guarantee to suck up that blood! Don't worry about running out because each box contains 50 sheets!

Hurry up and get them before they run out! I'll be throwing them everywhere!

*Chucks it into the distance* TISSUES! TISSUES! GET THEM NOW!

Bye! See y'all in the next hawt chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 4.2K 14
Damian De Alger Obelia He reincarnated on a the novel he randomly bought just because his friend recommended it to him. But if he was reincarnated as...
13.7K 421 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...
538K 16.2K 40
In Lovely Princess what if Claude let Athanasia prove her innocence? If she were to survive what would happen? How would the story change? Will Athan...
182K 8.2K 73
Athanasia is an heiress to the company "Obelia". She is blessed with beauty, great leadership, and also intelligence. But she felt something was miss...