Getting The Guy

By Fetish-for-melody

Meet Vannessa Walters, a teenager who lives a lavish lifestyle. She has things that most teenagers can only d... More

Chapter 1: The Truth Hurts
Chapter 2: The Change
Chapter 3: The Unbreakable Bond
Chapter 4: The Gala
Chapter 5: The Agreement
Chapter 6: The First Step
Chapter 7: The Attitude
Chapter 8: The Insecurities We Feel
Chapter 9: The Things We Hope For
Chapter 10: The Thoughts Of You
Chapter 11: Who Knew?
Chapter 12: The Start Of Something New
Chapter 13: The Butterflies
Chapter 14: What Do You Mean?
Chapter 15: The Thoughts I Face
Chapter 16: The Nerves
Chapter 17: New Friends?
Chapter 18: The Road Trip
Chapter 19: The Beautiful Mistake
Chapter 20: The Confrontation
Chapter 21: The Master Plan
Chapter 22: The Pain You Give Me
Chapter 23: These Flaws Of Mine
Chapter 24: The Concert
Chapter 25: The Aftermath
Chapter 26: The Final Step
Chapter 27: The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 28: The Fit Of Rage
Chapter 29: The Great Disregard
Chapter 30: The First Downfall
Chapter 31: The Things You Do
Chapter 32: The Indecisive Heart
Chapter 33: The Step Up
Chapter 34: The Sleepover

🍂INTRODUCTION🍂

54 6 0
By Fetish-for-melody

Hey Beautiful People!

This is my second story and I promise you that it won't disappoint. This is a little different from my first book, 'ALWAYS WITH ME ' which is still being edited at the moment...

But just to keep this introduction short and sweet, this story is kind of a fan fiction. But at the same time not really, so please bear with me when you hear a few celebrities being mentioned here and there. Also, I am not British, so sorry if there are any mistakes regarding the British slang/language.

This story will be more organized and along the way you will learn a few life lessens which I hope will encourage you in some way or the other.

Here are a few quotes that I thought suits the story (created by yours truly):

Quote #1 - "People always have something to say whether it's a positive or a snide remark so just try to move past the negatively and live your life."

Quote #2 - "Always try to find something to smile about, even in the deepest darkest period of your life because life is so beautiful and there are so many amazing things waiting for you to discover."

Quote #3 - "You are special in each and every way so don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Quote #4 - "The insecurities you feel can be the uniqueness that makes you so very special and adored by the people around you."

__
____
_______

If you read this far into the introduction, you are a wonderful person and I'm grateful that you clicked on my story and I do hope you'll enjoy. Also, there might be a few editing and grammar issues along the way so just giving you a heads-up in case you cringe at some parts of the story. Anyways...

Enjoy!!!

Your amateur Author,
Brit 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 209 29
"Death isn't just one thing that happens and is over with. That description fits life more. Death is eternal. I mean that's how I view it. Death brin...
635 27 25
Vanessa believes that her life is perfect , but when something dramatically changes her life she loses everything she ever dreamed about. Her best f...
222K 5.8K 38
They were friends. He was a player, and she, she just existed. But, they were friends, who trusted each other for more than a decade. Echo, an or...
584 0 40
Sebastian Walters. He is someone who has everything: ladies, fame, music gifts, good looks, wealth, seriously everything. But there is one thing: he'...