My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 53

14 0 0
By c12376

Nighteye:*faint* I suspect something nefarious is at play here. They have a plan. Stay alert! Prepare for anything!

Rock Lock:*faint* Yeah yeah,we heard ya. Who the--?! Lockdown! You're with the League,aren't ya!

Eraser Head:Rock! What's wrong!? | Midoriya:Stay back! I got this wall!

Midoriya kicks down the wall and sees two Rock Locks,one on the ground with blood while the other seem to be checking it out.

Midoriya:Rock Lock! | Rock Lock:Hey,this impostor clone just appeared out of nowhere and attacked me! Be careful! I bet there are more enemies nearby. (Eraser jogs to the body with a stab wound) Midoriya,are you okay? | Midoriya:Yeah,we should keep moving!

Suddenly,Rock Lock grabs a knife out of his suit and raised it in the air. Eraser Head turns around and erased his quirk,to which revealed Toga smiling with a knife in hand.

Midoriya:Himiko Toga?! | Toga:That's me! (strikes down her knife,to which Midoriya dodges) You're darling in the flesh! (she goes for a thrust,and Midoriya dodges again)You remembered me!? Haha! You have no idea how happy I am to see you again! Come here,let me get closer Izuku!

Eraser throws his capture scarf and wrapped it around Toga's body,then yanks her away from Midoriya.

Eraser Head:This is as far as you go!

Toga looked back at him with a grim face,then holds a part of his scarf,making her arc above him before landing with a knife in his back. Eraser retaliates with his own knife,but Toga quickly makes distance as a wall came down.

Midoriya:*runs toward him* Are you ok?! | Eraser:I'm fine. Focus on helping Rock Lock,and get the other knife. I've heard that Toga uses blood somehow. | Midoriya:Yes sir!

That transformation,the way her body melted. It was just like at the exam. This is insane! The League of Villains...what are they up to!?

--A few days earlier--

Chisaki:Say,you ever played Shogi? | Shigaraki:No. | Marsha:Sometimes. | Mimic:Go! It's your move! | Shigaraki:Go play with him Marsha. I don't know any of the rules. | Chisaki:Have an open mind. View this as a learning experience. It'll help you understand the bigger picture. | Shigaraki:Huh?

Chisaki:Shogi's an interesting game because you can use the pieces you steal from the opponent. I want Kurogiri,Marsha,or Toga,and maybe Twice. I don't feel at ease when they're doing your bidding. | Shigaraki:Those are useful players. You want to clip our wings. | Marsha:Us four are the corner stones of his group. You can't have them all. | Chisaki:And then how will we build trust?

Chisaki:Right now,there's ill will between us,so I told you two  everything about my plan and I have to offer something valuable in return,and your members are important to you,aren't they?

--Present--

Twice:Super pumped to be here! Man,I didn't expect them to send some suit after us! You look like a freakin' desk jockey! Don't underestimate the Yakuza,jackass! Let's fight! Get 'em Big Bro Rappa!

Nighteye readjusts his glasses as Rappa charges toward him with a barrage of punches,only for him to be sweep the leg by Nighteye.

Nighteye:You grazed my body. Impressive.

He swings his hand,and Rappa immediately crash to the wall behind Twice.

Police:*Twice looks back to Rappa's body* Holy crap. What did he just throw? | Nighteye:These high density personal seals are my support items. Each weighs about five kilograms. Quite fitting,aren't they? A humorous accessory for my stiff persona. I made a prediction and acted accordingly.

Nighteye:Perhaps I'm able to move faster in close combat because I've seen the choices of so many different people,but I could not have predicted this. I didn't think that the infamous League of Villains would stoop to joining the forces with mere Yakuza. | Police:*sees Rappa's body melting* He melted! | Twice:These monsters are useless!

Nighteye throws another seal toward Twice and manage to tear his face mask in half.

Twice:Damn it! You bastard! (runs away and Nighteye gives chase,only for a wall to come down and block him) That wall was way too fast,you Yakuza thug! If you have taken any longer I would've been toast! What happened to helping each other out?! You sleeping on the job?

Twice drops to his knees as he tries to cover his face,but Marsha and Toga popped out of a portal and quickly wraps a pink bandana around Twice's exposed head.

Marsha:*tightens the bandana* There,you should be better now,are you ok? | Twice:Vale? Toga? | Toga:We're working so hard to help these gangsters,but they're kinda useless huh? | Twice:You're my angel! You're the devil. Marry me!

Toga:*cups Twice's face* I know you gotta be hurting,you feel the most responsibility for Big Sis Mag's death and it's getting you down...but you gotta be a good bad guy and power through so we can do what we came here to do,ok?

Twice:Wifey. | Marsha:It must've been rough in your head,Jin,so sad...but if this whole team up fails now,we won't get our reward...

--A few days earlier--

Twice:You want us to work with the Hassaikai? | Shigaraki:Yeah,why do I have to keep repeating it? | Marsha:Because the rest doesn't know what's going on,Shi. | Shigaraki:Hmph,their plan has some serious potential,so from today on,Toga,Twice,and Marsha will be Yakuza members.

Twice:I don't find this joke humorous. That's hilarious Shigaraki! | Shigaraki:They wanted Kurogiri too,but I held out. He got his own job to do right now,so there's no way I can spare him. It's too important,but there's an underground route you can ta--

Twice:*grabs his shoulder* What are you thinking with this crap?! Stop pretending everything is cool! Why are you letting this beat face loser give you orders?! He killed Big Sis Mag! And he took Mr. Compress' arm! Did you just forget?! And this is all my fault! I brought him to meet with you... (unmasks) I may be a villain,but I'm human too. We all are,man!

C'mon Toga! Don't you agree with me? | Toga:The question I got for you Tomura,is what do we mean to you? (Twice puts his mask on) To me,the League is a place where I feel at home. I joined cause of Mr. Stainy. (twirls with a knife in hand) To make the world a place where I can do whatever I want and live freely! It'd be such a bummer to get distracted from my goal. (then puts her knife where it almost touches Shigaraki's neck)

Toga:I guess what I'm wondering is...why should I do something I don't want to do with people I wanna cut? | Shigaraki:*takes off his hand mask* .....It's simple,because this is for all of us. They want to keep the League in check,so they'll try to win you two over little by little. I want you to infiltrate them,flatter them,but never forget. They're beneath us.

Shigaraki:Twice,you said they have to pay for what they did. You'll make sure they do. This WILL work. I believe in you guys.

--Present--

Twice:Now I understand why the Yakuza's dying out! | Marsha:Yeah,they really are hopeless losers. | Toga:Cause your leader's a bed ridden old man! I can't imagine anyone more worthless than that!

A scream of rage was heard as the ground start moving violently again.

Twice:Hah! Big Bro Iranaka sure gets mad easily! | Toga:The wimpiest guys always have the worst tempers! | Marsha:I know right?

The ground beneath them opened and,with the heroes,they all fell down to the lower level.

--Earlier--

Toga:My name's Toga and I was told to come here,hiya. | Twice:No time no see,bird man. Be warned,I'll never forgive you. So happy to be on the team! | Marsha:And my name's Marsha,pleasure to meet you. | Chisaki:Wonderful. | Rappa:The League of Villains? This is perfect! Let's brawl! | Twice:I'll kill you! | Marsha:Maybe later. | Toga:Yeah,no thanks.

Chisaki:Sorry about the whole Magna thing. It's unfortunate,I didn't want to kill him. | Twice:You mean 'her!' | Toga:Don't make that mistake again. | Chisaki:...Anyway,this is no time to be holding grudges against each other. We're on the same team now. I want your help with my plan.

Twice:Bastard. You try to play it cool the first time we met too,like you don't care about anything!!! So,what are my orders? | Chisaki:Just follow my instructions like everyone else in the organization,but first things first,I want the details of your quirks. It'll be easier for us to work together if I fully understand what you can do.

Toga:I think I'll tell you my powers when you need to know about them. | Marsha:Same here,oh,and just so we're clear,we still don't like you people. | Mimic:So much for making a good first impression! Don't underestimate the Yakuza! | Twice:I agree with Toga and Marsha,we'll tell you when we feel like it. Won't get nothing outta me! No way! My lips are sealed! (he shakes his head while crossing his arms,then later snaps his head toward one of the Yakuza Members)

Twice:I can make doubles of anything! For it to work,I need a precise image in my head! Yup! That means height,chest measurement and shoe size if its a person! You name it,I need it. Gotta have as much info as possible! Only then can I make one thing into two. The main difference between the doubles and the real thing is durability! They just kinda melt when they get knocked around too much. I can make doubles of up to two things at once! The damage the second object can take is even lower. Also,for personal reasons,I refuse to make copies of myself,got it!?

After a few seconds of silence,Twice slowly turns his head to us,like he was just as confuse as we were.

Twice:Huh?! What just happened?! It's like I couldn't stop the words from coming! | Toga:Wow,that was pretty stupid. | Twice:It wasn't me Toga! I swear!

Toga:If I drink someone's blood,I can turn into them. Whatever I take in turns into energy,the more I drink,the longer I can hold on to the form! One cup lets me look and sound someone for a day. Plus,if I drink a bunch of different people's blood at the same time,I can turn into any of them! I can recreate their clothes too,but they get layered onto my own,so I have to get naked before I transform,which can be a little embarrassing sometimes.

Toga finally realizes what she was doing and covered her mouth with both of her hands,looking at me and Twice with the same shock while I was deadpan looking at her.

Twice:See?

What about you,child?

Marsha:My quirk allows me to create portals and summon horrifying monsters. I can tame them instantly and they will never rebel against me. However,doing so also changes my appearance slightly,the bones on my legs turn animal-like while my tail gets bigger and stronger. What type of monster I can bring in is not in my control,but with the ones I have a close relationship with,I can call them forth and do my bidding. I can also transport people through my portals,but I have to accompany them so they won't get massacred by my pets.

I quickly covered my mouth before another syllable came out,surprise colored my face as I look at Toga and Twice.

Yakuza Member:One more thing,did Shigaraki said anything about betraying us?

Twice,Toga,Marsha:Nope! | Chisaki:Ok then,we'll accept you as members of the Hassaikai now,but wanted criminals like you need to stay out of sight. Unless I say otherwise,don't leave the underground facility. | Twice:House arrest?! | Toga:Awww,that sounds super lame! | Chisaki:Once I trust you a little more,you can do what you want,but you'll have to prove yourselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 4 1
This all started about four days ago, when both of the blonde's best friends confessed to him at the same time. Literally. At. The. Same. Time. The e...
137K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
2 0 1
Shoto never cared for much. He was great at running from his problems, his mother and siblings, even the cops. Shoto could never outrun his father. (...
50.3K 1.7K 13
A teen!EraserMic fluff/angst fanfic.