VIXX One-Shot ❤️

Von av0cadoe

Small stories of you and VIXX! Enjoy! :) Mehr

Hongbin - Rainy Day
N (Hakyeon) - The Bad Boy & The Good Girl Part 1
N (Hakyeon) - The Bad Boy & The Good Girl Part 2
Ken (Jaehwan) - Sick Oppa
Hyuk (Sanghyuk) - You're finally mine
Author's Note
Leo (Taekwon) - Happy Anniversary
Ken (Jaehwan) - I'm Sorry
Leo (Taekwon) - This Is Not The End Of Us
Hongbin - Best Friends Or More?
Ravi (Wonshik) - The Perks Of Having A Boyfriend

Ravi (Wonshik) - We Are Meant To Be

1K 30 1
Von av0cadoe

Two people from different worlds will always find their way back to each other no matter what happens...

It was close to midnight and I was still awake in my room. Four days after Ravi and I argued and I haven't receive a single call or message from him.

It wasn't really my fault and I felt that he should be the one apologising first. However, Ravi had been on my mind for freaking four days and I couldn't get him off my mind no matter how hard I try.

I love Ravi, a lot. I guess he just needs more personal time and things would get better.

But I want to talk to him, I want to be in his warm embrace again, I want to wake up with him next to me. I want it now.

Frustrated, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

At this moment, there was a loud knock at my door and it surprised me. Who would visit at this hour?

Stealthily, I tiptoed towards the door. My heart was beating fast. Who could it be? There was knocking on the door again. Gathering all my courage, I opened the door a little.

Just as I was about to peep through the small gap, a big figure dashed in. I smell wine and smoke on him, it was horrible.

"Jinyoung-ah," the familiar voice called my name.

"Ravi? Oppa, what happened to you? Why are you like that?" I asked.

Before I could get an answer, Ravi leaned his muscular body against me.

"Oppa, an-answer me!" I whispered yelled, hoping not to wake my parents up.

He was really heavy. As compared to my body, his was a lot bigger and buffer.

"Jinyoung-ah, I love you so much. I'm really sorry for leaving you out that day. I was so carried away while talking to Eunji. I'm so sorry baby," he murmured, wrapping his arms around me.

Okay, I did not see that coming. I felt his sincerity since people are more honest when they are drunk but I was sorry for causing him to drink so much. I know he does that when he's very stressed out. Was I too hard on him?

"Jinyoung-ah, don't leave me, please?" he whined and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"Oppa, you're drunk," I said, trying my best to drag him up into my room.

After what it seems like eternity, I got Ravi up to my room and threw him on my bed. Ugh, he's making me break my bones! He was groaning and complaining that his head was hurting. He must have drank alot.

"Oppa, don't do anything stupid. Stay here while I get you some painkillers," I said, leaving my room.

When I returned to my room, Ravi was nowhere in sight.

"Oppa?" I whisper-yelled. Then, I heard sounds coming from the toilet.

I saw Ravi holding the sides of the toilet bowl for support while he threw up. My heart hurts seeing him suffer like that.

"Oppa...," I murmured, trying my best to hold in tears. I walked towards him and patted his back.

"Jinyoung-ah, I love you," he said, getting up slowly.

"Hush, we'll talk tomorrow. Now go eat the painkillers and get some sleep," I told him assuringly.

He did as I told and within minutes, his breath was even. Ravi fell asleep quickly. He was holding me in his arms
protectively. Adjusting myself to a more comfortable position, I studied Ravi's features.

They were beautiful. His nose, his lips, everything. There were imperfections but to me, they are perfect.

I gently stroke his hair and touched his cheek. Smiling to myself, I snuggled into his embrace and drifted off to sleep.

The next day

My eyes fluttered open and I scanned my surroundings. A strong pair of arms were around me.

Thankfully, it was a Saturday and my parents were out for some important meeting, leaving Ravi and I alone at home.

I heard my stomach growling and decided to sneak out of Ravi's embrace. I tried to wiggle myself off the bed.

"Ashdhjdnsh," he murmured certain things that I couldn't understand while he pulled me closer to him. I tried to hide my laughter. He was so adorable.

"Oppa, I have to make breakfast," I told him. He didn't reply and I knew that he had already returned to his wonderland. Sigh, typical Ravi.

I managed to sneak out of bed in the end. Apparently, what I did was just replacing my existence with a bolster.

For breakfast, I decided to make Ravi's favourite dish, Pancakes. I took out Mum's cooking book and searched for its recipe.

While I was frying pancakes, I heard footsteps from behind. The sleeping beauty has finally awaken.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I greeted him.

"Morning," Ravi replied in a raspy voice, hugging me from behind.

"Smells like pancakes," he added, taking in a deep breath.

"Yes, it is. You've quite a good nose over there oppa," I chuckled.

Ravi stood beside me and watched me fry the pancakes.

"Anything I can do to help?" he asked.

"Nope. I'm almost done," I said as I place the last piece of pancakes on the plate.

Without me asking, Ravi was setting up the table already. He arranged the utensils neatly and poured milk into our cups. I gave him three pieces of pancakes while I had one for myself. I don't usually have a big appetite in the morning.

"Thank you for the food, I will eat it well," he said, smiling.

I looked at him and thought about last night. Should I mention anything about what he said? Should I talk to him about our argument? We have to solve it anyway. But that'll probably ruin our mood now. Unable to make a decision, I stuffed a piece of pancake into my mouth.

"I know what you're thinking, Youngie-ah," Ravi said. I froze. Is he secretly a mind reader?

"I'm really sorry for getting too engrossed with talking to Eunji and leaving you out. I was careless and oblivious about your feelings. I truly am sorry about it so please forgive me. It kills me each day not able to talk to you," Ravi apologised while locking eye contact with me.

I was lost for words. "Oppa...," I murmured but I couldn't spill out what was going on in my head.

First, I was mad at Ravi for neglecting me.

After our argument, I regret making such a big fuss out of it.

Then, I decided that it wasn't my fault and he should apologise first.

When 4 days passed, I felt sad because I missed him, his hug, his warmth, everything.

Yesterday, he drank so much and suffered alot.

Today, he's apologising to me...

I felt extremely guilty. I could be more understanding but I wasn't! I was so immature and made such a big fuss. I made him felt bad. I know I shouldn't ever doubt him. Now that I think of it, it's partially my fault for being so unreasonably fussy. Guilt was suffocating me and I felt like hitting myself.

"Youngie-ah, why are you tearing?" I heard Ravi asked, his voice concerned.

He was already next to me. I didn't realise I was crying till he mentioned it.

"I-I'm sorry too...," I whispered, unable to look at him in his eyes. "It's because of me... I was so childish," I added softly.

Ravi said nothing. He just hugged me tightly and heaved a sigh of relief.

"I hope we'll be alright," I said, hugging him back.

"Stop crying Youngie-ah," he cooed as he kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, I will make sure our relationship remain strong," he added, releasing me. I nodded, smiling.

"Thank goodness. You look horrible when you cry," Ravi joked, earning a death glare from me.

"Want to die?" I asked, smacking his biceps.

"Yah!" he laughed, running away.
I grabbed a dirty table cloth and chased after him.

"Ahjusshi, who are you to call me horrible!" I yelled and laughed.

"Ahjusshi? Yah you-," he grabbed me as I tried to escaped.

I laughed and so did Ravi.
I was so glad things were starting to get better for us. Oppa-yah, I love you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

heyyy i'm back with ravi one shot! hope you guys like it :-)

vixx saranghae!

OOOOOTTTOKAAAAJIIIIII KENNNNNNN SOOOOO QTPIEEEE

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14K 280 20
Really short oneshots. May include soft smut and AU. For all the dirty minded. Because the guys are dirty minded as well. Just something I wrote out...
153K 5.8K 33
You X Leo Fanfiction Detailed story about your love story between you and vixx's talented, handsome and amazing Leo. READ ❤❤ (♡˙︶˙♡) [I wrote this at...
7.7K 247 8
6 chapters. 6 stories. 6 members. VIXX.
31.7K 1.1K 92
I have so many choices, but I don't know what to choose. Without people judging me. My Patience was enough. I wear a mask. The Unexpected came alo...