SPACE ACADEMY | VKOOK

By _euphxriajjk_

after earth got captured by aliens, a group of young scientists moved to a spaceship where they now are tryin... More

intro
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 2

4.7K 356 357
By _euphxriajjk_

idk i should maybe warn bc i noticed it during this chapter, jungkook is a little bit creepy in this book so if ur uncomfortable with creepy figures this book might not be for u!!

***

"What is this", Jungkook scrunched his nose in disgust.
Taehyung had led him to his bedroom and just after he opened the door, the boy already had made up his opinion. "Disgusting", he said and walked through the room, kicking around the things that were on the floor which were mostly clothes.

"What's disgusting about my room?!", Taehyung asked confused. Sure, it was a little messy and there were some plates he didn't put away and clothes were thrown everywhere. But it wasn't disgusting, it was normal for a teenager.
"Mess", the raven haired boy replied, looking around for a while before he turned towards Taehyung. "Disgusting", he repeated and then pointed onto Taehyung.

"Thanks", the older sighed and then started cleaning up the mess a little, picking up the shirts and boxers that laid on the floor. Meanwhile Jungkook started walking around the room, spying in every corner, opened every drawer and when he suddenly screamed and dropped something, Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and stared at the boy who stood in the middle of the room, mouth wide open as he gasped in shock.

"What now?!", Taehyung asked irritated, then glanced onto the floor to see what Jungkook had dropped.

"Nasty", Jungkook let out the biggest sigh and then picked up what he just dropped which was a huge bottle of lube. "You're so disgusting."

Taehyung grumbled something under his breath, "You don't even know what this is. You just came to life-"
"You put a lot of knowledge about porn into my system, weirdo. I know lube when I see it." Jungkook went to the rubbish and threw the lube into, "Don't use that on me."

"I wasn't planning to!?", Taehyung yelled out, cheeks heating up. "Stop looking through my stuff!"

"If you fuck me, do it without lube."
Jungkook simply stated this without even showing any expression on his face, his stare was blank and went right through Taehyung.
"Okay, first of all, I won't fuck you", Taehyung inhaled deeply, "Secondly, without lube it's painful as fuck, Jungkook."

"I know", the smaller boy nodded, a small smirk surrounding his lips. "I like pain."

Taehyung felt his tummy turning, he could swear he looked evil when he grinned. His smile wasn't genuine, it was simply scary when his mouth started grinning but his eyes remained blank, expressionless.
"God, I really did mess up", Taehyung hummed to himself as he watched Jungkook walking through the room again. This time he stopped in front of the wardrobe, opening it up. He stood there for a long, really long time before he grabbed all the clothes and threw them to the rubbish.

"Jungkook!", Taehyung screamed out, "Are you out of your mind?!"

"Those are ugly", Kook explained, "I'm doing you a favor."
Then he grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting the clothes in the middle so Taehyung couldn't ever use them again. The older was about to lose it, but at the same time he was speechless about how the boy's brain seemed to work. He had no shame, he had no respect and he did right that what shot into his head.

"I don't have enough money to buy new clothes", the boy complained, ruffling his hair in frustration as he continued watching Jungkook ruining all his clothes. "I know", Jungkook shrugged, "We can steal them, it's okay."

"No, that's not okay-, that's illegal and could be sentenced with death", Taehyung let out in shock, "Never steal anything, Jungkook! They will kill you."
"I'd love to see them try", the boy replied calmly and then grabbed a pair of pink boxers that Taehyung owned and walked over to him, handing it to him, "Wear this."

"Why?!"

"I bet you look dumb with this on", Jungkook giggled, again without any real emotion. It was just a random giggle that somehow creeped Taehyung out. "So why would I wear something that looks dumb on me-"

"You're so lame", Jungkook sighed and then ripped the pink boxers apart as well, sitting down on the floor, not doing anything for a little bit. "Do you have friends?", he then asked curiously, "Because I don't think you have some."

"I have you", Taehyung argued, "I spent the last three years working on you, it's not much time for friends when you have a Jungkook to work on." He blushed a little, embarrassed by the fact that he really had absolutely no friends. The ones he had he fucked everything up with and now there was no one left. It was true, he spent all his time with Jungkook the last few years. But not because he actually wanted to, but it felt less lonely if you had someone to talk to. Even when they don't reply.
"Wow, you worked three years on me and forgot main points in my system", Jungkook laughed out, "So you're dumb and have no friends."

"Can you be nice to me?!", Taehyung grumbled. "It's late, I think we should go to sleep or something."

Jungkook shrugged, not really reacting to that suggestion. He just went along with it.
Taehyung pulled out a mattress from underneath his bed, "Don't worry I will get you a bed soon. Usually everyone gets one for their superhuman. But no one believed in me at this point, so we gave my bed to another one. I'll make sure to get you one soon though!", he promised but Jungkook only eyed the mattress in disgust.
Taehyung was glad that the younger didn't say anything rude about this as well, so he just got up and grabbed his pyjamas, putting them on.

"Do you want to wear something from me to sleep?", he suggested towards Jungkook but the boy looked at him in disbelief, "I won't wear your ugly things." With that he got up from the floor and started pushing down his clothes, taking everything off until he was splitter naked. "Nice", he commented, looking down onto his dick. "So big."

Taehyung gulped dryly, feeling a weird warm and tingly feeling down his tummy when he saw Jungkook touching his own dick fascinated. Maybe he shouldn't have designed a perfect dick, it would be easier. "Don't you want to wear at least boxers?", Taehyung asked shyly. "It might be for the best."

Jungkook ignored him, he just laid down on the mattress and stared up to the ceiling, blank face. With a sigh the older got into his bed as well, grabbing his teddy bear so he could hug it. He always slept with something in his arms, it reminded him of his parents because they used to give him plushies all the time, telling him that holding someone was the key to safe sleep.
Taehyung missed his parents, every goddamn night he just wanted someone to give him a kiss to his forehead, telling him to sleep well.

This never happened again since they killed themselves.

"Do you like blood", Jungkook suddenly asked out of nowhere. Taehyung had turned the lights off already, thinking Jungkook was already drifting off to sleep but oh well, he thought so wrong.
"Why do you ask me shit like that", Taehyung grumbled, "Stop being so fucking creepy?!"

"I think you would look sexy with blood all above your skin", Jungkook grinned to himself, imagining Taehyung like that. But when he just got a pillow thrown at him, he went quiet and rolled his eyes, "Lame." That was the last thing he said before he ignored Taehyung again.
It took the older quite a while to fall asleep, lowkey afraid of getting killed in his sleep by the boy. Only able to sleep once he told himself a thousand times that he was the one who created this guy, he should not fear him and his behavior.

He thought he was already drifting off to his dreams when a cold hand suddenly grabbed him by his ankle and pulled him down from the bed, pushing him on the floor. Taehyung yelled out, frightened and confused at the same time. He knew it was Jungkook, but he didn't expect that. The boy's heartbeat was speeding up as he felt Jungkook pulling him onto the mattress. Then the younger boy got up himself and laid down on top of the bed. He snuggled himself into the blanket and sighed happily, "Nice, so comfortable", he mumbled to himself and then went back to sleep.

Taehyung was put down onto the mattress, realising himself how uncomfortable it was to lay here. In disbelief he kept staring up to the younger boy who was now already asleep, looking so soft and peaceful while scrunching his little bunny nose. "Goddamnit, Jungkook", Taehyung grumbled, heart still beating out of his chest after the little shock he just got out of nowhere.

It was fine for one night.
Taehyung fell asleep, this time able to actually stay asleep during the whole night without getting dragged around the room or frightened to death again.

The next morning ruined his mood all over again though.
He woke up by the alarm that went through the whole space ship at the same time. There was a strict routine up here, the day started at 6am where everyone was supposed to shower and do all their hygienic things. Up here, everyone cared a lot about hygiene and everything. If there would develop any bacteria or something that could infect others easily, the whole ship was at risk of going extinct, so there were a lot of annoying rules like washing their hands all the time and showering twice a day.

Their morning would continue with eating all together in the cafeteria where they had the same food every goddamn day. It was just a cup of rice, nothing else to it. Food wasn't there to satisfy the people, it was there to keep them alive. So the rations were quite small and hardly enough for a grown boy like Taehyung was. Afterwards, there was class for everyone who was still enrolled into space academy. The older people would probably go to their laboratories and work on different projects.
Every day was the same, nothing ever changing.

Today, things were out of routine though.
When Taehyung woke up, he couldn't find Jungkook. The bed was empty, the bedroom door wide open and no fucking Jungkook in sight. Nowhere.

Taehyung almost got a heart attack, remembering how fucking creepy Jungkook was. What if he would just go up to someone and cut them in half?
It literally wasn't even unrealistic. And that scared Taehyung the most.

So he got up as quick as he could, grabbed some pants and a shirt and then ran out of the room, not caring for his appearance much.
Some of his old friends passed by him and gave him judging looks, yelling shit after him but no one really cared about why the boy looked so freaked out right now.

The only one who looked a tiny bit worried was Yoongi, but he had Jimin by his side so obviously, he didn't care enough to follow Taehyung and help him search for his crazy little superhuman.
"Fuck, fuck fuck", Taehyung cursed under his breath, rushing through all the bathrooms and classrooms that were anywhere close to his room. He must be somewhere, right?

"Why the hurry?!", a deep voice made Taehyung stop in his steps and freeze before he even turned around. That was Namjoon's voice and admitting that he lost Jungkook would probably end up in the biggest punishment he ever got. "Where's Jungkook?", the man asked sharply, his voice already turning mad.

"Uhm-, about that-"

"Where is Jungkook?", Namjoon repeated once again, this time even harsher.

"Thing is-", Taehyung hummed in a small voice, "I kinda lost him?"

"You did what."

"I lost Jungkook-"

"You lost a boy with superhuman gifts, who doesn't have any positive emotions within himself? You're trying to tell me right now, that you lost a boy who was the 666th try. Do you even know this number? Taehyung, we have one rule in our school. The 666th try always gets skipped. And you're telling me-, you fucking lost this boy. And you have no idea where he is right now."
Namjoon was calm. But angry at the same time. His eyes were sternly, his voice sharp and his muscles tensed.

"You just got the whole fucking population of this ship in danger."

"He's not that bad", Taehyung let out a sigh, "He's just creepy. I don't think he does anything bad right now-"

"Go find this boy or you will personally get executed with your dumb experiment, and I don't care whether I love you like my son or not. If your Jungkook does any harm to anyone on here-, both of you are dead."
And with this being said, Namjoon turned around and walked off. Leaving a scared Taehyung behind who was not only worried about Jungkook's disappearance now, he was also fearing for his life.

He ruffled his hair in frustration and then arrived at the chemistry labs. There was a weird smell coming from one of them, so he decided to look there first. It was unusual that someone would already do something in here, so maybe-
After he entered the room, his hope got fulfilled. There he was, the black haired boy standing behind the desk and mixing something chemical into another chemical thing.

"What are you doing, Jungkook?", Taehyung let out, highkey relieved that Jungkook didn't kill anyone. He rushed over and watched Jungkook grinning while staring into the red chemical cocktail he just mixed. "Do you want to drink this?", he asked bluntly, showing the "drink" to Taehyung.

"No?"

"It'll kill you." Jungkook commented proudly. "It makes you burn from the inside."

"How do you even know how to mix this", Taehyung asked a little annoyed, "And why did you just leave in the morning?"

"You were snoring", Kook rolled his eyes, "And I'm not telling you how I know how to mix this."
Taehyung let out a sigh and grabbed Jungkook by his hand, "Let's go and behave like normal people for a while okay? No deadly cocktails, no blood talking and no weird shit. Alright?"

"Nope", Jungkook disagreed but followed Taehyung outside without resisting any further.

"What do you mean, nope? I give the orders, you follow. That's how it's gonna be. Alright?"

"Nope", Kook shrugged, looking around the hallway where he saw a few students pass by. All of them were wearing the same uniform, carrying the same bag and books. "I hate it here, I want to go home."

"That's our home", Taehyung bit his lips, "What do you think home is?"

"Well", Jungkook grinned a little evil all over again. "Home is where we go after we die."

"Heaven?", Taehyung asked confused.

"No", Jungkook winked, "Hell."

***

i think this jungkook is one of my best jk creations ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 13K 50
top↑kook bottom ↓tae jeonJungkook a bad boy, who think that everyone ,guys and girls likes him, but what's happening when he meets Kim taehyung? A...
48.7K 2.4K 65
[AGE-GAP au] In which Kim Taehyung shoots his shot in finding himself a genie, or in the modern day language, a sugar daddy. top!kook ; bottom!tae Th...
629 120 14
Jungkook is studying aerospace engineering at Canadian university he is close to his father who is in relationship with another man and he is on bad...
12.1K 915 40
In which Taehyung, a struggling University student falls pregnant for his not so human classmate, Jungkook and from there everything starts going dow...