Jojo's Bizarre Adventure | Im...

By FeirceAngel

Imagines for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Will have: • fluff • angst • yandere • lime Will not have: • lemon ___... More

| Introduction | Requests CLOSED|
| Imagine #1 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #2 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #3 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #4 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #5 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #6 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #7 | Pillar Men
| Imagine #8 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #9 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #10 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #11 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #12 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #13 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Imagine #14 | Kars
| Imagine #15 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #16 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #17 | Kars
| Imagine #18 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #19 | Jotaro Kujo
| Imagine #20 | Dio Brando
| Imagine #21 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Imagine #22 | Bruno Bucciarati
| Imagine #23 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #24 | La Squadra
| Imagine #25 | Kars
| Imagine #26 | Passione
| Imagine #27 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #28 | Passione
| Imagine #29 | Rohan Kishibe
| Imagine #30 | Giorno Giovanna
| Imagine #31 | Stardust Crusaders
| Imagine #32 | Stardust Crusaders
| Request #1 | Caesar Zeppeli
| Request #3 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #4 | Dio Brando
| Request #5 | Okuyasu Nijimura
| Request #6 | Guido Mista
| Request #7 | Pannacotta Fugo
| Request #8 | Robert E. O. Speedwagon
| Request #9 | Josuke Higashikata & Rohan Kishibe
| Request #10 | Noriaki Kakyoin
| Request #11 | Dio Brando
|Request #12 | Santana
| Request #13 | Jotaro Kujo
| Request #14 | Josuke Higashikata
| Request #15 | Jean Pierre Polnareff
| Request #16 | Dio Brando

| Request #2 | Rohan Kishibe

3.8K 139 49
By FeirceAngel

Requested By: @SenkusWifey0942

Title: "Speak"

Pairing: Rohan x (selective mute) reader

Type: fluff

A/n: I hope you enjoy!

Word Count: 1420

~

Selective Mutism is defined as an anxiety disorder that is diagnosed when a person consistently does not speak in some situations, but speaks comfortably in other situations.

Associated features of SM may also include the following: excessive shyness, fear of social embarrassment, and social isolation.

Unluckily for you, you suffer from Selective Mutism.

Ever since childhood, you've found yourself unable to speak in certain situations, like at school or around strangers. This of course has caused many issue for you, but you've managed to survive.

The anxiety eating away at you, though, is incessant. Whenever you leave your home, you're terrified of making a complete fool of yourself, which leaves you unable to form words.

Fortunately, ever since you were a kid, you've been great friends with Josuke and Koichi. They are a few of the only people you can truly relax around, and even then, sometimes you have trouble communicating with them as well.

When Okuyasu joined your friend circle, you didn't speak to him for a month until you were accustomed to his presence.

The gang understands your dilemma and supports you wholeheartedly. They never try to force you to talk or judge you for freezing up.

You're grateful to be friends with them. So, you show your appreciation in other ways which do not require communication.

Often, you bake them treats, buy them inexpensive gifts, make them gifts, or do small acts of kindness towards them.

They insist that you don't have to, but they know how much you love giving presents. It brings you joy to make others happy.

Currently, you're at a small cafe with the gang. Josuke ordered for you when you found yourself unable to form words under the soft expression of the waiter. As Josuke and Koichi do the majority of the talking, you listen to them intently.

"Oh, hey, there's Rohan," Koichi points out.

You've met the mangaka quite a few times, each time remaining silent and petrified under his cool gaze.

Whenever you meet a new person, it can take months before you are even able to say 'hello' to them. You've known Rohan for a month and a half, and still find yourself a deer in the headlights whenever you see him.

The man in question approaches with an air of refinery that you admire. He carries himself with such certainty and pride, which makes you ashamed at your uneasy posture and tendency to hang your head low.

"Hello, Koichi," he smiles, "Y/n."

Your limbs are stiff, your mouth a desert. Inept at speaking, you avert your gaze, breathing becoming harsher. Out of pure instinct, your hand latches onto Koichi.

Josuke sense your discomfort, "Hey, Rohan, what brings you out of your house?"

Hiding his disappointment at your silence, the male fixes his attention to Josuke, "Research for my manga, of course. I'm writing a scene set in a cafe similar to this."

He must be talking about his manga, Pink Dark Boy. It's a series you've been reading faithfully for years alongside Koichi.

The fact that Rohan is famous does not help your anxiety. In fact, it makes it worse.

You want to speak with him, heaven knows you do. But you can't. Your stupid body won't comply with your demands.

He sticks around the table for a bit, not addressing you again, to both your relief and dismay. Inwardly cursing yourself, you silently slip away after throwing some cash on the table.

The boys watch you leave in a hurry, your eyes fixated on the ground.

Rohan sighs, seating himself, "She still won't acknowledge me."

"It just takes time, man," Okuyasu states in his gruff voice. "She didn't speak to me for a month either."

The mangaka glowers at him, "It's been a month."

"I'm sure she wants to speak with you, she just can't," Koichi adds. "You saw her just now, she freezes up. She only talks when she's comfortable."

"I wish she was comfortable around me," Rohan mutters under his breath before standing. He curtly says goodbye before getting his own table and getting out his sketchpad.

|||||

You've been busy this morning, baking away. The gang is meeting up later, but you have something to do before you join them.

When your cookies are done, you let them cool before carefully plating them. With the plate in hand, you head off along the street, determined to complete your task, even as anxiety swells within you. 

Your footsteps slow as you approach the intimidating house.

It looms above you, making you swallow nervously.

You can do this, Y/n!

Trembling, your finger pushes against the doorbell. Your anxiousness increases tenfold as you wait, tapping your foot to a soothing rhythm that resides in your mind.

The moment you've been waiting for comes as Rohan opens the door and glances upon you. Surprise filters across his immaculate features as recognition takes over.

"Y-Y/n! I didn't expect..." he trails off as you timidly peer at the floor.

He steps back and motions for you to enter, "Come in."

With his composure regained, he leads you to his sitting room, "Tea?"

You struggle to nod, still refusing to look at him. He smiles to himself, euphoric that you decided to visit him.

Ever since he first heard about you through your mutual friend, he found himself infatuated. Then, he met you, and your shy mannerisms intrigued him even further.

Based on what your friends have said about you, he has grown to respect and admire your kind personality.

He sets the tea before you, seating himself.

You shyly raise your eyes and make direct eye contact. He smiles reassuringly.

You slowly hand him the plate of cookies which he hadn't noticed right away.

Rohan's lips curl into a pleasantly surprised smile, "For me?"

You nod, heat rushing to your cheeks. You try to speak, but nothing comes out. Sipping your tea, you watch from the corner of your eye as Rohan takes a bit out of the cookie.

"Mm, f/c, right?"

You nod in confirmation, happy that he likes them.

"Thank you, these are delicious!"

You grin at his declaration before looking at the time.

As you stand, he also rises.

"Leaving already?"

Another shy nod.

"Okay," he takes you to the front door.

As you're about to leave he speaks again, "You're welcome here anytime, Y/n. Please come again."

You bite your lip and beam back at him.

He observes your departure, unable to resist the huge smile that breaks across his features.

|||||

It's been two weeks since the cookie incident, and you've found yourself spending more time with the mangaka. You simply listen to him speak about all sorts of things, mainly his work.

He really enjoys your company and you enjoy his.

|||||

Two months have passed.

In this time, you've grown incredibly close to Rohan. But still, you find yourself inarticulate around him.

You're going to talk to him today, you've decided that you'll try your hardest to speak to him.

And, you've carefully chosen what to tell him.

Rohan himself has grown familiar with your silence and is happy to get to know you through your actions.

You often bring him small gifts to bring a smile to his face. Today, you're bringing him a bouquet of wildflowers that you picked yourself.

Flowers in hand, you arrive at his house with a brilliant grin.

He opens the door with a smile to match yours, "Hi, Y/n."

You rush past him, handing him the flowers. His face tinges pink at the gesture.

He opens his mouth to speak, but you silence him by placing your hand over his lips.

Stunned, he remains motionless.

Inhaling deeply, you pray that you don't screw up and will your voice to work.

"Rohan, I love you so much," you speak clearly, your voice a bit rough from disuse.

Ecstatic that you actually spoke to your crush, you glow with pride.

He blinks, "You spoke! You spoke to me!"

You nod excitedly, "I did!"

"I love you!" He cheers, lifting you into his arms to spin you around.

Without hesitation, you kiss his cheek.

"I'm taking you out, wherever you want," he says decidedly. "We need to celebrate."

You smile, "Or, maybe we could just stay here? I can make us dinner."

The green-haired male succumbs to your pleading eyes, "Alright. Whatever you want, darling."

Free from your inability to speak, you talk with Rohan throughout the night.

And you've been together ever since.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.3K 26
For this story,it'll include: •Jonathan Joestar •Joseph Joestar •Jotaro Kujo •Josuke Higashikata •Giorno Giovanna •Jolyne Kujo ___________________...
33.9K 704 83
Spotify playlist of the songs in this book: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A4vNlcKqaosD6tLz3FnPh?si=dkMOHrAeSrKSbrDOs8oY3A Mostly JJBA x Reader...
62.3K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...