The Mystery girl (catradora c...

De Darknessislife26

One is a blue eyed blonde that is an open book. The other is brunette who has to many secrets. What happens... Mais

Chapter 1: Who is she?
Chapter 3: Irrelevant
Chapter 4: Where am I from?
Not a chapter
Chapter 5: The Mysteries solved
Chapter 6: The King?
Not a chapter but a cover change
Chapter 7 : Rachel
Chapter 8: The party, the kiss, and the fight
Chapter 9: Glimmers house
Chapter 10: Security footage
Chapter 11: How does one break up with another sweetly
Chapter 12: The contest
Chapter 13: Swiftwinds smoothies
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: The arcade
I'm sorry?
Chapter 16: The Carnival(Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 16: The Carnival (Part 3)
Chapter 17: Flashback (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Flash backs part 2
Chapter 17: Flashbacks part 3
THANK YOU
Chapter 18: She returns
Chapter 19: Christmas party
Chapter 20: Tying up loose ends
Chapter 21: Can we talk?
Chapter 22: Nice to meet you while you're sober
Chapter 23: WHAT!?
Chapter 24: It's my fault
Chapter 25: Thank You
Chapter 26: Catra?
Chapt 27: Her apartment
Chapter 28: The mall
The mall part 2
The mall part 3
Chapter 29: Getting ready
Chapter 30: Prom night

Chapter 2: My Name??

1.7K 78 9
De Darknessislife26

Just tell me everything that's wrong and i'm sorry if you're reading this

??? pov

Beep beep be- I groan and turn off my alarm clock by unplugging it and get up. I throw on a black rock shirt that says NIN on the front in a bold gray font, a pair of black ripped jeans, my leather jacket, my leather boots, and a pair of fingerless gloves. I grab my phone off my dresser and grab my shades and put them on and run downstairs. I know my parental guardian has not made food and I know that she is not here mainly because I didn't get woken up by my name being yelled or a belt to my back. I run back up the stairs to my room, grab my wallet and run downstairs grabbing my backpack and heading to the nearest cafe. I plug in my headphones, turn on Spotify and start to mumble the words while I'm walking. I am singing along to my song and then i see the cafe. I go inside order a sandwich and a coffee. I went to sit down but then decided to check the time. "Oh no I'm going to be late" I mumbled to myself. I grab my order and dart out the door towards the school. I finish my food and coffee after I arrive at the school. "Man I would have enough time to go home and grab my ride now I have to walk back, dang it." I go into the school and the receptionist asks me the stupidest question ever "What are you here for?" "I'm the new kid," I responded. "Oh, well go through that door right there the principal has been waiting for you." she tells me. I walk through the door and am met with a tall lady with dark pink-ish hair looking at some papers...MY papers. "Um hello" I say trying to get her attention. "Oh sorry I didn't even notice you my bad. You're the new transfer right" she says looking at me. "That's right," I say to her. "Well then here is your schedule, it has your classes,locker number, and combo." she says as she hands me the paper. I nod my head in agreement showing her I understand. "You will also be given a guide who will show you around the school." she says looking directly at me. I nod my head and she says "can you wait outside the door." I nod my head, walk out the door and lean against the wall. Soon a blonde girl walks into the office but, not before she looks at me like she is examining me trying to figure out who or more likely what I am. Soon the Blondie walks out. She is wearing a white shirt with a letter varsity jacket over it, plain old blue jeans, and a pair of red vans. In other words she was wearing your basic everyday clothes at your not so basic everyday school so she definitely stood out. I looked at her jacket and thought what sports they had more along the lines of did they have football. She walked up to me and I said "so you must be my tour guide." We got into a conversation about what her name was. She wanted to be called Adora because it was her name but I wanted to call her Blondie or princess. I let her choose. She chose princess but seemed shocked when I called her that. She asked me to call her Adora. I said "No" and will forever call her princess. Then she asked me the question that I dreaded someone would ask me. "Ugh fine what's your name" she asks and I froze. I hoped no one would ask me that because if they knew my name I would be alone. again.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.4K 402 13
Halfway through typing out her response to the text message she'd just received, the purple haired woman fully runs into someone, sending both of the...
8.6K 301 29
❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫❞ What would you do if you...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
403K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...