His Only

By Alexadriaoxox

It all started with a one night stand. Angela King is a 21- year-old, who works at a club. She is not a stri... More

R e s t a r t
C a s t .
H I S O N L Y : W A R N I N G S.
P R E V I E W
O n e | I F O U N D H E R .
B.L.M
T W O | D E J A V U
T H R E E | T H E N E X T M O R N I N G
F O U R : T H E M E E T I NG.
F I V E : T H E P S Y C H O E X.
S I X : F I A N C Γ‰ ? ?
S e v e n : R E G R E T / F I N D I N G O U T
E I G H T : F O R G I V I N G?
N I N E : P U N I S H M E N T S.
( A / N )
E L E V A N : S E C O N D S T E P S
T W E L V E : S Y M P T O M S
T H I R D T E E N : B I R T H D A Y P A R T Y.
(A/N : IM PISSED THE FUCK OFF .

T E N : P U N I S H M E N T / 2

5.3K 114 45
By Alexadriaoxox

  It has  been two days, since I fucked her, no made love to her, in a very rough way. We are heading to the store and she in the shower. Beau is coming home in 3 days. He already took his first steps with his grandparents. He is growing up. Angela and I need to grow our family, I want, again , 6 or more children, so they won't have to be lonely. So, Beau can have siblings to play with.

My sister is coming in about a month to meet Angela and my son. She is also bringing a boy with her, her ' Boyfriend.' She said ' He is one, please give him a chance , bubs.', she is also bringing my niece, Miracle. She is older than beau by a year. I can wait for them to come. I need to give that boy she brings, a hmm, ' Talk .

" Babe, did you pick the clothes for me." Angela shouted.

" Yes, babe, it's on the bed." I shouted back, with a smirk.

" Ok, thanks , daddy." She shouted. Little did she know that the underwear, has a vibrator. I have the control to the vibrator. So, easy access.

H E R  O U T F I T

"What the fuck is this?" Shouted Angela.

" My tits are out, they are going to fall out." She yelled

" They are not going to fall out, if they do, you get punished." I said

" And my whole ass is out to the world, if I bend down in this, wow, ass and pussy, flashed." She rolled her eyes. I pulled her to me and grabbed a collar. Lucky for her, it has nipple clamps.

" Go sit down." I said

" No" she said sassly. I grabbed her neck and sent a smack to her tit.

She whimpered.

" Deny daddy again, and that's not going to be the only thing I spank." I said.

She quickly rushed the sit. I picked the collar of of the floor and cleaned it. I went over to her and lifted her chin. I undid the the buttons to her dress and first placed  the nipple clamps. She shivered. I tightened them, than I undid the collar and placed it onto her neck.

" There, you look so fuckable baby." I said Lowly. She started to button up her dress. I smack her hands and undid the buttons.

A N G E L A ' S  C O L L A R

After, that I placed my head on her neck and started to suck, lick, bite, I need to claim her. My head started to move down to her open Tits, I bit, sucked, licked. After 4 minutes her neck was covered in dark hickies. As well as her tits.

" Lets go." I said

" I don't want to go out like this." Denied Angela

" If you don't hurry, your punishment is going to worse." I said Lowly.

" Fine." She said.

" Good." I smirked

  I opened the door and let Angela through first, as she walked forward I sent a hard smack on her ass. She whined. I opened the car to let her in. I tot in my side and started the car.

An hour into the car ride, I look at Angela said and seen her asleep. Go to time. I grabbed the controller out of my pocket and turned to the first level. I seen her moving around trying to get comfortable. I turned it to the 2 and she didn't move,just moaned. After 4 minutes of leaving it on the 2, I turned it on to the highest, 12.

" Mhm, fuck, daddy, what is that." Angela said and tried to move to make the vibration to stop.

" It's nothing baby." I said  and smirked.

" Open you legs." I demanded.

" Feel your panties." I demanded. She spread her legs and and touched her pussy.

" Mhm, fuck, did you a put a vibrator in the underwear." She moaned and threw her head back.

" Yes, love, that is your punishment." I said

" Finger yourself." I said. She placed her finger into her panties and stated to play with herself.

" Place three fingers into MY pussy." I demaned. She did as told and slowly started to finger herself.

" Good girl, Go faster and harder." I said. She did all to that and seen her legs shaking. She wants to realese, my juices. I turned off the vibrator.

" Take your fingers out of MY pussy, now." I said

" No, daddy please I need to cum." She cried, and continued to finger herself. I got angry. Her legs started to shake roughly and she spammed, squirted, cummed at the same time. Oh her punishment. Have mercy on her.

" Oh, baby, tsk,tsk." I said Lowly. We pulled up to mall. I made sure that she still had on her panties, and opened the door.

  We walked in with the body guards in every corner of the store. The first place I dragged her towards was VS. She has to model these for me when we get home. I owe her these since, I'm always ripping her panties and bras. As we were walking towards the front to the store to pay, I turned the vibrator on to a 5.

Her legs started to shake, and she tried to keep her legs spread, so she wouldn't feel the vibrations.

" Keep those legs closed baby." I said into her ear. She did as told. She started to bite her lip.

"Uh, uh. Stop biting your lip." I said

" Sorry daddy." She said

" I want to go here." She said after we paid. We went in she got clothes. I waited at the entrance for about 18 minutes, when I heard male laughing with my angel, I quickly looked up and seen a guy touching her.  He has measuring tape in his hands, the tape was on her tits, she clamps weren't on anymore. Oh another punishment.

I quickly went over to them, I grabbed Angela, her bags, the nipple clamps, and told the guards to get the rest. As we were walking out I turned the vibrator to the max and left it there. She released a loud moan. People were starting at us.  I didn't care, she needs to be punished.

I opened the back door, forced her in, got in my self, placed her over my lap.

"Count." I demanded.

" Antonio, please, I- " she was cut off by a hard smack into her ass.

" That's not my fucking name, your going to count to 40, if you don't count we start over. Understand." I growled.

" Yes daddy." She said. I raised my hand and landed a hard smack onto her ass.

" 1" she said

Smack.

"2"

Smack

"3"

Smack

"4"

Smack

"5"

●

●

●

●

●

" 40." She shouted. We started over 4 times. I'm going to tear this pussy up, until she can't walk, talk, the only name coming out of her mouth is my name. She stayed in the back, while I drove home, I kept passing red lights, making illegal turns. We made it home 20 minutes.

I got off grabbed her, made our way to the red room. I threw her on the bed, grabbed the heavy metal clamps, I made sure they were tightened to the point her nipples lose color, are tugged down. She needs to learn her lesson. I ripped her clothes off, and mine as well.

Without a warning I thrusted into her hard.

" Fuck, Daddy, no. Please." She said, as I continued to thrust into her harder, faster, balls deep.

" Take this dick like a good girl." I said and played with her cilt.

"NO." She shouted  she started to spam against me. Before she can cum, I pulled out and flipped her on all fours. I smack her ass, twice, and thrusted in, I pulled out to the tip, thrusted balls deep.

" Fuck, daddy, mhm." She moaned. I gripped her hair and pulled. We fucked like this for hours.

After 5 hours, we were still fucking, we were sweating, Angel was dosing off, but I didn't let her close her eyes. She needs to stay awake. She looks sexy being thoroughly fucked. I cummed in her like 9 to 10 times. I dont care, if she gets pregnant. She is suppose to have my children. She hasn't been taking her pills. I know this bad without her consent. But this is what she has become Mrs. Mancini. Plus she said to Cum inside her, I just listened to my queen.

I finally let it out with her.

" Fuck, daddy, just like that." she moaned, while I was still fucking her roughly. I know she is sensitive, because every time I thrusted in she would cum and squirt. 

" I can't anymore daddy" she complained, with her eyes closing.

"I know baby, take it for daddy, ok" I cooed her. She just nodded while I fucked her faster, harder causing the head board to break off.

We continued, until the next day. The day after that. And the day after that.

I love her. She belongs to me, only me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(A / N : HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER TO YOUR FAVORITE BOOK, AND GUESS WHAT, WATTPAD DIDNT SAVE THE GODDAMN GIFS. I KNOW I GOT IRITATED AND WOULDN'T FIND THE GIFS, SO I JUST GAVE UP,  ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BOOK FOR ASHLIE AND SERGIO. I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER, AND THE CHARACTERS AESTHETIC. SO PLEASE GO SEE IT, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE IT.

BYE LOVERS💞💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
984K 43.6K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
176K 4.2K 27
Finding out she was pregnant was something that changed Valentina's world. Firstly, her baby father Michael was one of the most dangerous mafia bosse...
393K 4.3K 39
Enemies don't look at each other the way you do. !!THE BOOK IS GOING TO BE EDITED SOON!! After the problem she went through and escaping her abusive...