Mean Boys II Vmin

Autorstwa Arilovestoread1

Just your typical popular and nerd love story. Więcej

Characters
1
2
3
5🔞
6🔞
7
8
9
10🔞
11
12
13
14
15
16🔞
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Birthday gift 🔞

4🔞

1.8K 78 51
Autorstwa Arilovestoread1

(Taehyung's POV) Saturday, October 13th

       Somehow we were able to convince Namjoon to come with us to Jimin's party. Well, it was really Hoseok who was able to convince the stubborn male. I don't know how he was able to achieve that but kudos to him. Usually I never indulge in things such as partying but it's senior year, why not have fun? So here I am, dressing in something that I usually wouldn't wear. I put in contacts so that I don't have to wear my glasses, since I don't want to lose or break them at the party. It's 11:15 pm and the party started already at 10:30 pm. Hoseok offered to drive us all there because he is the only one with a car. Checking my messages, I see Hoseok's text informing me that he's at my house. Carefully I climb out of my window. It was as if I was a ninja, I was so stealthy. I didn't want to tell my parents that I'm going out because that would just cause issues and we don't need any extra problems. All I want to do right now is have fun and be carefree for at least just this night. 

    "Are you excited Namjoon? We finally get to experience the wild life, am I right?" I ask once I get into Hoseok's car. Yoongi and I were seated in the backseat while the other two were in the front.   "Shut the fuck up Tae." The older male was obviously still salty, but if he really didn't want to come he didn't have to. He acts like we forced him at gunpoint.  "What about you Yoongi? You were on the fence with coming at first."  He shrugs and says, "I realized that it's not that big of a deal. We might as well, what could go wrong?"   Namjoon turned around, looking at Yoongi.  "Actually allot could go wrong." He says matter of fact.  "Namjoon stop being so damn paranoid." Hoseok pleads in the driver's seat. The rest of the car ride was us getting lit to some of our favorite hype songs.                                                                                                                                                          "Wooooow." My eyes light up at the beautiful view that I'm witnessing. His house was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't help but feel slightly bad about my situation but I brush off the feeling.

       The party was already lively, people were everywhere. Music blasted from seemingly every corner, if you don't like loud environments this definitely isn't for you. It didn't take Hoseok and I long to start dancing and talking to people. We were very extroverted people so this setting wasn't as uncomfortable as we originally thought it would be. However, Yoongi is an introvert and Namjoon is an ambivert yet he doesn't enjoy crowded places. They'll be fine though, as long as they have each other. Tonight is the time for me to really let loose. Keeping that in mind, I decide to grab a drink from the open bar. What's crazy is his parents allow this since I'm sure majority of us aren't of drinking age yet, but that's not my problem. After a two drinks later, I'm a bit buzzed since my alcohol tolerance is relatively high. I've been receiving lap dances and plenty of people flirting with me. I do get this type of attention at school because I've been told by plenty of people that I'm hot for a nerd and what not. The thing is none of them have interested me enough to date them, I've hooked up once in a while but that's all. Realizing that none of my friends are near me, I turn around to look for them. Instead, I'm met with a feminine scent. Looking down I see the birthday queen himself, and boy did he look like a meal.               

____(Jimin's Pov)_________________

     The way he looked me up and down like he wanted to eat me was enough to get me wet. He looked great as usual but he wasn't dressed like he normally was. The first few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, exposing his honey colored chest.   "I see you've made it. You look fine as hell too."  I could've sworn my heart melted hearing his deep chuckle.  "Thanks. You look sexy as fuck too but that's a given." He smirked after returning the compliment. This fucker, who knew this nerd was so charming? He is usually pretty quiet and to himself during class, I would've never guessed he was this alluring. But I should've known not to judge so early.  "Let's get a drink and dance a little."  The taller boy agreed, following me to the open bar.  

    "You trynna get me drunk?" He asks, his tone laced in amusement. Laughing, I quickly shake my head no.  "Oh my gosh, no. I mean unless you want to." I joke, wiggling my eyebrows playfully.  "Come dance with me now." I tell him, pulling him towards the main floor.  People automatically clear the way once they see me coming their way. I noticed the weird stares and realized they were confused as to why I'm not with Mingi. Speaking of that mother fucker, I still invited him. Only because I wanted to show him that he can't bring me down, I will remain unbothered... at least in front of him. The song 'Rules' came on and that immediately got me in the zone. Locking eyes with the man in front of me, I slowly begin to sway my hips sensually. He grabs my hips as his natural response, his pelvis pushing into mine. The way his grinds met with mine turned me on, causing a whimper to escape my lips. Not meaning for that to happen, my cheeks turned hot from embarrassment.  "You good?" He asks mockingly, in my ear.  "Yes." I hiss, recovering from the embarrassing sound that came out of me.  Continuing to dance, I feel his hands slide down grabbing my ass and squeezing.  "Chill." I say with gritted teeth in order to stop another unruly sound from letting out.  "Why? I thought you were good." The boy teased, hands still caressing my bottom. Where the fuck has this Taehyung been the whole time? I don't know how to feel about it. I feel really attracted to him, I always have been, but especially now.  "Ok, I'm done putting on a show for these people for now. Come with me." My smaller hand grips onto his larger one, pulling him to my stairs and leading him up them. 

_______🔞(3rd Pov)🔞________________  Warning:  Mature😏

      Jimin brought Taehyung up into his room. It was very pretty and elegant like the person who it belonged to. Pulling him into a kiss, Jimin pushed the taller back onto his bed and straddled him.  "Damn, we moving fast." Taehyung comments, chuckling deeply.  Jimin quirked an eyebrow and smirked.  "What? You can't handle this pace?"  Quickly flipping them over, Taehyung hovered over the smaller boy pinning him down.  "I never said that. If anything I should be asking you that." His tone cocky and mocking. Jimin pulls the boy by his neck and whispers seductively in his ear. "Show me then, big boy."  Those triggered something in the bigger boy who granted his wishes. His lips stealthily traveled down the smaller male's neck to his exposed chest.  "Take this off." Taehyung commands with a domineering tone, getting off the boy allowing him to get up. Sitting down on the bed, Taehyung watches the boy slowly pull his dress down sensually. Groaning at how the boy wore pretty, pink, lacy panties. He got up from his spot and walked towards the other boy, grabbing him by the waist.  "Get on the bed, on all fours." His deep voice demands in the smaller's ear.  Jimin obeyed, climbing onto the bed with excitement and wonder. He was so surprised by the male's behavior never expecting this type of dominant and assertive aura. It didn't matter though because he was loving every second of it.  Taehyung was also loving the situation he was in. Quickly the boy unbuttoned his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on. Sensually, the boy ran his hand from the back of Jimin's neck all the way to his plump ass. He massaged it causing a whimper to let out of the smaller male. Pulling his panties down, Jimin hisses at the cold air against his entrance.  "Do you have any lube and condoms?" Taehyung asks the boy beneath him.  "It's in the first drawer in my bedside table." Grabbing the items he needs he proceeds to pour the liquid onto his fingers. And carefully he presses one into the boy, earning a soft grunt from him.  Slowly the male slips in another finger, continuing to stretch the smaller male out.  "D-damn your fingers are fantastic." The boy whimpers out. It's true, Jimin has fingered himself before but his small fingers could never hit the spot like Taehyung's. Mingi's hands were bigger than Jimin's too but he didn't find his spot most of the times.  "Your ex must've not been hitting it right cause you're hella tight. You feel like a virgin." Taehyung comments, adding a third finger in.  Slipping on the condom, Tae lubricates it before slowly pressing into Jimin.  The man groaned at Jimin's warmth around him after pushing fully in. Hearing the smaller boy hiss, Taehyung stopped himself from moving. "You good?"  The smaller sucks in a breath before responding.  "Y-yeah I'm good. I just needed to adjust to your size." He breaths out.  His long fingers grip onto Jimin's petite waist before pulling out and slamming back in. A high pitched moan was released from the smaller boy, causing a smirk to form on the bigger male's face.  "I'm not gonna go easy on you for long." Taehyung rasped in the boy's ear.  "I never asked you to go easy." He responded sassily yet his tone was soon replaced by a long drawn out moan. Taehyung sped up, quickly rocking them back and forth with such an intense force.  Jimin's ass jiggled with every thrust of Taehyung's hips.  "Taehyung oh my god." The boy whined, his body jolting forward violently.  "You feel so good Jiminie, fuck."  Jimin's moans became so loud that if there wasn't music playing downstairs, you would hear him throughout the whole mansion. The boy's small hands gripped the sheets so hard his knuckles were turning white. His back was arched and his face was down, ass up in the air. "You look so great like this but I want to be able to see your pretty face." Taehyung states, pulling out of the boy. Jimin whines at the loss of contact, turning to the bigger male.  "Fine, let me ride you." The small boy says, pushing Taehyung to sit with his back against the headboard. Straddling him again, he grabs the bigger male's length and slides down onto it slowly.  "Ughh, fuck." The boy moans when he is fully down on Tae.  "Is this better?" Jimin asks in Taehyung's ear.  "Definitely." The male breaths out, looking at the pretty boy with lustful eyes. Taehyung relishes in the way the smaller's nails dig into his back and shoulders. Both of their hands roam all over, exploring each other's bodies sensually. Bringing his lips to the taller's neck, Jimin sucks and bites leaving hickies all over Taehyung's honey colored skin.  "Making marks on me princess?" Jimin nods in response looking at him with hooded eyes. Taehyung returns the favor, biting the sensitive skin beneath the boy's ear reviling in the way the his feminine moans fill the room.  Thrusting up into the smaller, his pace becomes animalistic. The way he drills into the smaller while his grunts and groans become heavier and deeper. The way Jimin's hip movements match the other male's thrusts. It became all too much for the two.  "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Jimin whines as he stops moving his hips.  "Me too." The other male says, his thrusts becoming sloppier.  Taehyung grabs the base of Jimin's length, jerking him off as he continues to thrust in him.   "Fuck, fuck, fuck." His high pitched moans escalate as he reaches his peak. Taehyung continues to piston in the boy, trying to reach his high as well. Feeling overstimulated, Jimin whines and clings onto Taehyung's broad shoulders.   "Fuck." Finally he came, filling Jimin up with his warm seed. Pulling out with a sigh, they both collapsed on Jimin's bed.  Catching their breath, Jimin looks at the other boy.  "You're so damn good. I would've never expected someone like you to fuck like that."  The boy looks at Jimin with a confused look. "Someone like me?"  "You look like the type that wants to make love and shit." The smaller one clarifies.   "I've never loved anyone romantically so I wouldn't know about making love." Taehyung confesses, staring into his eyes.  "Me neither." Jimin says, staring back just as hard.  "Well, I have to go. My friends are probably wondering where I am."  Jimin watches as the taller puts on his clothes and how he adjusts himself.  The smaller begins getting dressed again, almost forgetting that this is his own party. Fixing his makeup and hair, he finally makes his way back downstairs to the party.

A.N~ Whew this was long. I haven't wrote smut in forever, I hope it was decent. Hopefully you guys like this update. xoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

436K 14.1K 26
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
21.6K 802 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.
3.9K 332 32
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...
81.2K 2.9K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)